Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 8910

Thread: [Safari Zone] Puma's Portable Persuasive Pancakes! (Aura, Techy, Ash0011)

'Sup? Beginning Trainer
    Beginning Trainer

Default Re: [Safari Zone] Puma's Portable Persuasive Pancakes! (Aura, Aerbro, Techy)

While Techy totally misplaces where his attention should be...

Lux, distract Smeargle, alternate with Thunderwave and Toxic, if he's both Paralysed and Poisoned, use Confuse Ray. If Taunted, Water Pulse and Charge Beam

Patchy, that Sandwich has gotta mean something. So... let's do this, I guess.

We need to get to that fridge. It's important, so, SPAM Mud Slap at Smeargle, cover his eyes.

Also, come on out Santa!~

Santa, you and I are gonna get to that fridge. First of all, prevent the Fridge from attacking with Fake Out. Then, use Thief to steal whatever's inside it, and finally, see that Berry we have? Bestow that Berry to poor, fainted Dan.

And I'll run to the fridge with Santa >;O

Thunderwave/Water Pulse, Mud Slap, Fake Out ~ Toxic/Charge Beam, Mud Slap, Thief ~ Confuse Ray/Thunderwave/Water Pulse, Mud Slap, Bestow (Berry -> Dan)

Layout Madman Advanced Trainer
    Advanced Trainer

Default Re: [Safari Zone] Puma's Portable Persuasive Pancakes! (Aura, Aerbro, Techy)

Aura's Safari Adventure!
    ...Timeline Crossover...

Inventory: ♦ 2x Pokéballs
    ♦ 1x Great Ball
    ♦ Binoculars
    Caught so far: (Dratini)
    (Palpitoad, M, @Water Absorb)
    Type of Safari: ♦ Classic

Dysfunction Land
    A dilapidated series of amusement park rides and buildings. Who knows what you might find underneath these dusty tents and behind closed doors…

♣Round 71

You fly back to the building, but the doors are shut, and it doesn't seem like they will give in any time soon. However, while observing the building from every site, you notice a crack on the roof. Is that a way to get in?

Also, you are able to make out a few Pokémon trying to get into the door.

What are you going to do?
    Try to get in?
    FLY AWAY!
    Get back on the ground?
    Something else?

Your Squad
    Avatar drawn by the wonderful Cynder in reference to this! Go check her other art out! ^-^

Candy Beginning Trainer
    Beginning Trainer

Slowly, I approach the Pokemón and start to speak with them.

"Hey Guys, what's wrong? It's dangerous here, why do you want to go inside?"

Advanced Trainer

Didn't forget, will ref this tomorrow or something. Had a hard time updating it, and I still have to brainstorm some new ideas (:
    Avatar drawn by the wonderful Cynder in reference to this! Go check her other art out! ^-^

Advanced Trainer

Aura's Safari Adventure!
    ...Timeline Crossover...

Inventory: ♦ 2x Pokéballs
    ♦ 1x Great Ball
    ♦ Binoculars
    Caught so far: (Dratini)
    (Palpitoad, M, @Water Absorb)

Dysfunction Land
    A dilapidated series of amusement park rides and buildings. Who knows what you might find underneath these dusty tents and behind closed doors…

♣Round 72

The Pokémon listen to what you are saying.

"Y'know, there's something in there... I don't know but... it somehow seems to attract me or something. Either way, me and my crew try to get in there!" The Pikachu seems to be the leader of the little troupe.

Help them to get in?
    FLY AWAY!
    Attacking the door?
    Something else?

Your Squad

Kindness
    ♀ Seel
    @Hydration

♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥[100]♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥
    ■■■■■■■■■■[100]■■■■■■■■■■
    Status Effects
    -Recalled-

Seth
    ♂ Skarmory
    @Keen Eye

Status Effects
    -Recalled-

Belial
    ♂ Houndour
    @Unnerve

Status Effects
    -Recalled-

Last edited by Puma; 27th December 2014 at 07:36 PM.

Advanced Trainer

As Aerbro will most likely not continue his safari adventure, I will continue the round as before, but send Aerbro back to the counter, regardless of the outcome. I will change the way the story takes place, so it continues to be do-able even alone, no worries there Techy.

Techy's Dysfunction Land Adventure!

Inventory: ♦ 1x Pokéball
    ♦ 1x Great Ball
    ♦ 1x Ultra Ball
    Caught so far: ♦ None yet

Dysfunction Land

♣Round 39

You turn to Electrike, letting out a frustrated cry. As you try to capture him in the worst moment imaginable, you realise that it's not possible to get a fainted Pokémon to join your ranks. Damn it! Aerbro continues the fighting with some nasty status ailments, as a Thunderwave flies into Smeargle's direction, he looks quite surprised. "Thu.. thunderwave... Damn it! I forgot the safeguard!" He starts drawing one hastily, but gets hit by the thunderwave and a combination of bolas of fire, ice and thunder, as well as several claws in the forehead. He doesn't take this hit well, and stumbles backwards. Aerbro releases another Pokémon, and he starts moving towards the fridge, while your Pokémon back him up with enough distraction for him to get close to the fridge. As Aerbro gets close enough to reach the fridge, it... starts moving? The hell! Big surprise, the fridge tries to unleash some dangerous discharges, but gets hit by quick fakeout, so he can't react. Finally, Santa delivers the mysterious berry they found earlier at some point to the Electrike, instantly healing him to top levels again. "Wha? What happened? Did I... Are you... Ah, whatever, screw this." He starts fighting instantly and charges at the Smeargle, who is trying to ward himself off the dragon claw barrage with a protect, but isn't expecting the strong hit from behind and falls to the ground once more. "YOU! You... you withstood a sheer cold? How.. What are you?"

He seems equally confused when Aerbro and his Pokémon suddenly vanished, as they get teleported back to the front desk of the Safari Zone, where he gets his caught Heatmor and takes off.
    The Entertainer starts smiling. "It seems... The tables have turned. Not that they were in your favour at some point." He sends another strong attack into your direction, this time the earth trembles and a giant chasm opens up, stopping right in front of you, due to a quick protect. It seems the tables have turned once more, completely spinning around at random, as your Shuppet joins you in the fight. He starts speaking in a creepy voice. "Weeelll... I think I.. I did get lost at some point..."

Run away?
    ISSUE COMMANDS!
    Do something completely unexpected?
    Something else?

Your Squad

Your Allies

Smell ya later! Junior Trainer
    Junior Trainer

Yes! Shuppet's back!

Anyways, Shuppet, Destiny Bond on the Smeargle, then taunt him into using Sheer Cold. If that doesn't work use Swagger. Then use Foul Play as many times as you can on Smeargle.

Garchomp, since you can take Discharges, attack the Fridge with Dragon Claw.

Porygon, use Tri Attack on Smeargle as many times as you can.

I rush to Dan and see if he's okay.

Vs. Seeker
    Quote Originally Posted by DarkestLight View Post
    I took some time and thought about getting you another Magnemite, but that would be hilariously redundant.

Is ASB Back? Advanced Trainer
    Advanced Trainer

So, Puma Bt said you would be continuing my sz adventure, do you want to move it to this thread or keep it in the original one?

Advanced Trainer

We are going to continue this here, with linking the start of the adventure back to BTP's thread.
    I already have all the information gathered, and wrote out the plot for the continuation of your adventure, but I want to wait until tables work again, so it doesn't look like shit. :'D

Candy Beginning Trainer
    Beginning Trainer

"I don't know whats going on inside but I'll help you to get in if you'll help me to stop this creepy event in exchange"
    If they accept the conditions, I'll try to open the door if necessary with Seths Steel Wing attack o-o

Advanced Trainer

Default Re: [Safari Zone] Puma's Portable Persuasive Pancakes! (Aura, Techy, Ash0011)

Alright, I guess an explanation would be appropriate. Anyway, you see, BTPoke left me with this giant amount of adventure, and regarding everything he did so far, without changing the actual storyline causes headache. Because I don't want to ruin an epic story, y'know? Also, I'm a lazy butt, but that is one of the minor problems.

Ash0011's Hunt for Manaphy!

♦ 1x Aura Glove
    ♦ 1x Ruby of Fire
    ♦ 1x Emerald of Lightning

Mount Ffeffni
    This large mountain is very cold and has biting winds nipping around. There is a layer of snow falling and many ice types can be found here. Also look for hardier bird Pokemon and a variety of tough foes.

♣Round 117

You decide to ask the elder about your upcoming way to Ivy Lake.

"Well... You could choose a safe approach, leaving the way you came, or you go to the back of the mountain, and try descending from there. You should be seeing the lake, as well as landing at least somewhat near. I don't think I know any more about these gems than you do by now, though legends tell about some Pokémon that are weirdly connected to them. They shall embody the spirits of courage, power and wisdom. A riddle even I'm trying to solve up to this day." He seems to avoid your last question.

While you are resting, you overhear a discussion between Pinkieta and Frank, both wondering about what to do next.

Leo sketches some more, but it doesn't seem like she achieves anything more than the already existing cannon. It does look like the cannon glows in some sort of red-ish light though.

Talk to them?
    Take the safe route?
    Choose the risky approach?
    Something else?

Your Squad

Leo
    ♀ Smeargle
    @Own Tempo

Status Effects
    -Sealed-
    Last edited by Puma; 23rd December 2014 at 11:38 AM.

Advanced Trainer

Default Re: [Safari Zone] Puma's Portable Persuasive Pancakes! (Aura, Techy, Ash0011)

hmmm I'mma take out my pokedex and look at a map of the area, while I'm doing this I go over to the king and see if he has any signs of being touched by the power of the gems, and after I ask Leo Pinky and Frank what they think we should do

Advanced Trainer

bump?

Advanced Trainer

I'm currently on hiatus, just checking by now and again. I'm terribly sorry for your safari adventure, but I'm really not in the mood for doing reffings yet. Probably waiting 'till my exams are over, then I'll be reffing rounds like there's no tomorrow again.

Advanced Trainer

I did it again. Well, I need to get into reffing sooner or later, so, whatever, I just made this round for you because I'm bored. But don't expect like, 5-10 rounds a day like I did before my hiatus :'D

♦ 1x Aura Glove
    ♦ 1x Ruby of Fire

Mount Ffeffni
    This large mountain is very cold and has biting winds nipping around. There is a layer of snow falling and many ice types can be found here. Also look for hardier bird Pokemon and a variety of tough foes.

♣Round 118

You decide to take a look at the map. Unfortunately, it doesn't seem like many people managed to get information out of this area, because you are looking at an empty page. The elder walks away.

As you check the body of the king, you notice a ring of light suddenly appearing in the middle of the room. The King doesn't seem to be up anytime soon, you'll have plenty of time to decide your next move.

"I guess our best bet would be to search for this lake.." Frankie remarks. Suddenly, a huge burst of flames flies right past you, almost hitting you directly. You look at Pinkieta. "I swear, I've nothing to do with this!". Leo waves from the other side of the room. Seems like her gun could handle some tasty fire moves now. This could be kind of helpful.

Ring of light? Deja vu!
    Take the safe route?
    Something else?

Your Squad

Leo
    ♀ Smeargle
    @Own Tempo

Status Effects
    -Sealed-

Advanced Trainer

it's fine I was just bumping before I forgot about this
    anyways I ask pinky if she's seen a heart container while checking the dex for mentions of a lake and scanning the king for good measure, then we jump in the light and head for the lake

Advanced Trainer

I repeat, this is not going to be consistent. I just didn't feel like doing anything really, so, why not reffing?

♦ 1x Aura Glove
    ♦ 1x Ruby of Fire

Mount Ffeffni

♣Round 119

Before Pinkieta even had a chance to talk, Frankie got there first. "Well... There was something shiny." You take a closer look, and notice that he does seem a lot healthier and stronger than before. These containers could come in handy sooner or later!

As you measure the size of the King, a loud beeping noise informs you of your sensational find. It seems like you've just proven quite a few people wrong, finding a larger charizard than anyone imagined possible before. Suddenly, a Glaceon appears.

"Hm.. I guess I could explain what you just did, but that would be a waste of time. Let me just tell you the short version. You made a very influential man very happy. He decided to leave a present for you. It is locked away in a shack not far from here, I guess towards Ivy Lake if I'm not mistaken. Anyway, I got to go, see you!"
    Before you even managed to think about what just happened, the Glaceon vanishes again. It seems like luck favored you once more!

Into the ring of light!
    Take the safe route?
    Something else?

Your Squad

Leo
    ♀ Smeargle
    @Own Tempo

Status Effects
    -Sealed-

Advanced Trainer

alright into the ring of light and on to ivy lake!