Asilynne O'Riley

1. Asilynne
    Asilynne
    Name: Asilynne O'Riley
    Species: Half Saiyan
    Apperance: Spikey brownish-red hair about medium length, green eyes, wears blue flare jeans, saiyan style boots and gloves, a red T-shirt with the logo "Anything Goes" on it and a dark blue vest with the symbol for 'Twilight Dragon' on a white circular patch above her heart. She has a tail too, only the tip of it is light brown while the rest is the normal dark brown that saiyan tails are. When (if?) she turns super saiyan, the light brown part turns gold too ^-^
    Personality: Light hearted, likes to joke around, somehow manages to get into enormous messes but is equally able to get herself out, kind until you tick her off and then its ALL over ^-~, kinda shy about meeting new people but it doesnt seem like it because shes easy to befriend,can be cocky, likes to have fun, protective of her friends, lets see.....oh! And her favorite food is, well really anything but she likes Baby back ribs the most!
  2. Asilynne
    Asilynne
    History: Ok heres the hard part...This is a character from a fanfic I wrote a couple years ago (and still writing -.-() ) So I pretty much have to re-write her history (since its obvious she didnt fight in the Cell Games in this RPG ^-^() )Here we go: Her dad is a saiyan and her mom is human, her dad was the younger brother of Bardock and was about 10 when Kakarot was born. One day Bardock came home very injured after a fight talking about how Frieza was going to kill them all. Her dad never really liked being 'owned' by Frieza and eagerly told Bardock that he would help him fight against Frieza. Knowing that his little brother would just end up getting killed, Bardock pulled a Gohan and knocked him out, then told one of those non-saiyans that work on planet Vegeta to send him away, preferably to the same planet as his young son.
  3. Asilynne
    Asilynne
    So they did, and eventually he grew up and married a human woman and BAM, theres Asilynne. ^-^ She didnt know she was a saiyan at first but as time went on, it became hard to hide what she was (when she was five, her tail grew back in the middle of kindergarten so they sent her home early and her parents had a nice long talk with her about who and what she was.....kinda like finding out you were adopted LOL)
    When she was old enough she went out to find her saiyan relations, as her father told her she might have some if little Kakarot survived. Trained by her father and (for a year) with Goku. Has only known the other Z fighters for a year.

Powers: Biggest strengths are speed and ki, doesnt really like to rely too heavily on brute force and pure power, also shes good with tactics Like Gohan she is really strong even though she hasnt turned super saiyan yet, when she gets mad her power shoots up dramatically. Her main attacks are San Tahomi and Arashi no Ashita
  4. Asilynne
    Asilynne
    Relations: Well, shes Goku's cousin, so shes related to the Sons, in a way...heh...Her and Vegeta have a few....problems, she refuses to take his crap so they sometimes get into...fights..lol (at least in my fanfic they did, if something I wrote is wrong then tell me and Ill try to fix!)

Other: Wow I have something to put for Other! Her aura is purple ^-^() You know, how like Piccolo has a white aura and Vegeta's is blue.....yeah. Hers is purple.
    Oh yeah and she eats A LOT (being a saiyan thats to be expected^-^, and being related to Goku its practially a guaruntee lol) Oh I thought of something else thats cool...when Vegeta turned Majin at the tenkaichi budokai and blasted a whole wall of people, well Asilynne was 8 years old and that was her first time to go see the tournament and guess what? ^-^ So when she first sees Vegeta she recognises him as the one that killed her, so thats the reason why she fights with him now and again lol