Thread: The Ancient Warlord - Sign Ups!

Banned

Default The Ancient Warlord - Sign Ups!

The Ancient Warlord

1000's of years ago, darkness reigned across the land. Ancient warlords controlled everything and peace and happiness, was unheard of. Wars would be waged over the smallest of things, such as crops, land, or even bragging rights. The world was in a state of chaos. Of all the Warlords one in particular was feared more then all, his name was Zeal, he was the most mighty Warlord of them all, he was an unstoppable force on his own, and with the help of his army, he was able to conquer most of the world and probably would’ve had it not been for a few brave people. A small group of people, no larger that 16 allied together and began to combat against the Warlord Zeal and his army. After years of fighting it seemed all would be lost, but the group stumbled upon crystals, magical crystals that granted them elemental skills such as fire, water, earth, ECT. The group was able to drive the armies back away from the villages and together they conquered the army. All that was left to do was to slay the warlord Zeal. They charged the castle, Weapons drawn and entered Zeal’s chamber. There they found out, that Zeal too had these strange elemental powers, much similar to there’s, but his, were an evil power. The element of darkness belonged to Zeal. The brave group feared not the evil shadow powers and began to fight Zeal. In the end, after hours of battle and many wounds, Zeal was defeated but the price was indeed high. The battle although won took its toll on the group as they were exhausted, and as the Warlord fell to ground vowing to return, the castle crumbled and the group was lost. The people of the world count not decide whether they were happy… or sad. The group of adventures who so valiantly risked their life’s to save the world were not here to enjoy what they had created but, peace was restored… and that of course was there goal.
    1000’s of years later, everything is normal and the groups of adventures were long forgotten. Everything seems normal until one day. The ground begins to shake like never before, cracks begin to form in the earth and a strange black fog arises. Soon an old man stumbles into the village and gathers everyone together. Claiming that Warlord Zeal has return to take the earth once again. Of course this old beggars words mean nothing to most people and they continue with their work. That night in the same village, the alarms sound, off to the north an army of men 1000’s of men large begin to march towards the town… these men are like nothing anyone has seen because, they have already been killed before… and now they are back with the help of Zeal, to take over the world once again, and reign supreme over everyone………
    Alright, lots of typing but that looks decent to me, okay, basically we are teenagers that live in this village, the rpg will take place the day the old man comes to the village and warns everyone about the Warlord.

The elements.
    As I said earlier, the group of adventures originally stumbled upon elements. We will first acquire these elements a little after the start of the RPG but that doesn’t mean you cannot pick out what you want first. I will allow 2 people to each element.

Fire – Nightblaze
    Water- PokemonLuver
    Wind- Crystal Tears, Shadow Djinn
    Earth- Legendary fisherman1
    Lightning- Crimson_flygon, Darkmaster Kagemusha
    Nature-Sheila Rae
    Light-Samchu
    Gravity- Maha_Shadows(Reserved)

Name
    Age (I’d say 14 and up please.)
    Gender (Male or Female please)
    Appearance (Be creative)
    Personality (Self-explanatory)
    Element (One of the 7 from above and remember, only 2 to each one)
    Elemental Attacks: (Your character wont know any at all when the rpg starts but, over time they will learn more and more. So weak ones to start with pllleeaassee)
    Weapon(s) (Something medieval, no guns)
    History (Not optional)
    Relationships (Most of the characters in this RPG will not know each other from the start but, may have seen each other around the village before.)
    Other (anything I forgot)

Hmm ok that looks like about it… Oh and if you see something that’s not there please feel free to add it on in and if you have an element that I’m missing I may accept them (No Darkness)

Ok here’s mine =)
    Name- Hiro
    Age- 17
    Gender- Male
    Appearance- Hiro stands at about 6’1 with black hair and dark brown eyes he has a medium build. He wears a dark red Gi and black pants. His clothes have very little armor to them but let him move around quickly. He wears a small silver chain around his neck that his father gave him.
    Personality- Hiro’s personality can be characterized into a 1 word. Loner. Hiro is not a very social person but he will talk to people if the need arises. Hides his emotions very well from people and it is pretty much impossible to figure out what he his thinking. Hiro will begin to open up as time goes by, but for the mean time he doesn’t trust anyone.
    Element- Fire
    Elemental- Attack:
    Fireball- Launches a ball of fire at the enemy.
    Fire Strike– Hiro enchants his weapon with fire for the next strike.
    Weapon(s)- A large two handed Katana, (Great Katana) The handle is black with silver and the blade is black with a red vain like detail up the middle
    History- Hiro was born and raised with both of his parents and he was not always the silent, doesn’t give a care type, he use to be very friendly towards other people until the day his father was murdered by a close friend of his. Hiro then lost all trust he had with everyone but his mother. His mother is a nice person and is really the only person that Hiro will talk to openly.
    Relationships - Although Hiro is anti-social now, he will eventually open up and any relationships will be accepted =)
    Other- Sign up Please =)

Banned

Default The Ancient Warlord

Sounds familiar NightBlaze, I'll join

Name: Illusen
    Appearance: Illusen is pretty short for her age, 5"4. Her hair is long golden-brown, going down almost to her waist. While her bangs are layered to her chin, they are held out of her face by a dark red sash she wears as a headband. Her eyes are feirce amber. She wears a loose blouse-like white shirt that is worn more like a jacket, with the lower portion tucked under a tight red sash around her waist. She wears very baggy red dress pants, that can be easily mistaken for a skirt. On her wrist's are gauntlet-like pads. Two more sashs, these black, are tied under her arms and around her elbows, which are what she holsters her naginata in.
    Personality: Illusen is very quick to the point, though not always the one to speak, like wise she doesn't really prefer to be around people. She has a very hot temper, and is quick to judge others, and those that get in her way wish they hadn't. Because of her tendacy to go over the edge, she can lose control of herself and make unrash decisions which is probably the weakness in the power she gets from her hot headed-ness. A bad trait to go along with that is the fact that she has a huge ego, and that usually leads her to get herself into huge trouble. But even with all that said, she is an amazingly strong willed person, capable of feirce pride, passion, and courage. And because of those traits she is a strong ally, though her distrust of others makes getting to that status a difficult task...
    Element Lightning
    Elemental Attacks:
    Lightning Bolt- simply put, a orb of lightning shot at any enemy(s)
    Chain lightning- best described as a few seconds in which Illusen's body is surrounded by a small electric feild (this is best used in the middle of parries or defense manuevers because of the very short instance when it exsists)
    Weapon: Naginata- A japanese polearm weapon simialer to a halberd
    History: Illusen grew up parentless at a small hidden dojo in the woods. She never knew her parents, because they had been killed in the forest while being pursued by bandits. The master of the dojo found the infant Illusen hidden by a tree in the area where her dead parents were. The master returned with Illusen and the dead bodies of her parents, burying them in a garden within the dojo in a simple grave only marked by twin stones. From that moment on she was taken under the wing of the master and the members of the dojo, and at a young age the master disconvered her great talent for the difficult to weild Naginata while she trained with the members, and even though being a woman she was forbidden of such practices she was allowed to go under training to weild it. And she almost immediatly mastered the art of Naginata Jitsu, and was trained exstensively in it until she became curios of her past which had never been told o her by the master. And after much pleading the master revealed to her the fate of her parent's and showed her the simple graves, now flourishing with flowers around them in the garden. At that moment Illusen swore revenge on the bandits, and against the wishs of her master she left the dojo and went to civilization to find any information on them. Her only possesion were few, the greatest being the Naginata which she had trained with for most of her life. The truth behind her past left her heart wounded, and scarred untill she became enraged and willing to sacrafice anything to avenge her parents...
    Relationships: Nothing really, I prefer relationships to come along with the roleplay as Illusen gets to know others, though making any connection to her would be hard. I say eh, open.
    Other: "By every part left off me, you shall pay"

hope thats good, if you notice I change it a bit from the last one.

Name: Okkyr Morrika
    Appearance: 6'3" tall and fairly muscular, with rather pale skin and short, spiky black hair. He wears a black sleeveless shirt, baggy black pants with a pouch strapped around the right leg around mid-thigh, and black leather boots. He also always has a black cloth mask that covers his nose and mouth, hiding most of his face, and has a black headband tied around his head that tilts to cover his left eye. His right eye is very dark brown, though not many people have seen his left, so it's just assumed that it's the same color as the right one.
    Personality: Generally quiet, but will talk occasionally. Doesn't like to be bothered when he's doing something. He usually tries to be gentleman to women.
    Element: Lightning
    Elemental Attacks:
    Levin Bolt: He charges up an orb of yellow lightning in his hand and launches lightning bolts from it.
    Conductor: He can give an electrical charge to either himself or something he is touching, but it only lasts for 30 seconds.
    Weapon(s): Kunai*, Shurikens, and a Jin-Tachi**
    History: When Okkyr was born blind in his left eye, which made him rather unpopular with the other children, so he never had friends. When he was 8, an old man visited the villiage and said he could make it so Okkyr could see in that eye if he promised never to tell a soul how he did it or he would be cursed. Okkyr agreed and the man took him out into the woods and performed an odd ritual that caused Okkyr to fall asleep, and when he awoke, he was alone, and he could see! He ran back home and told his parents what a miracle it was, and thought nothing of it. That night, however, he had a nightmare, in which he saw the old man, who said "You broke your promise, and you shall pay the price." The next morning, Okkyr woke up in a cold sweat and looked around, seeing that he was in his parents bedroom, covered in blood, and they were dead. He panicked and ran from the villiage as fast as he could and hid in the forest nearby. When he saw himself in a stream, he saw that the eye had changed, and seeing it caused him great pain, so he covered it up and eventually became a wandering mercenary after being trained by a retired soldier who took him in when he was 10.
    Relationships: Has seen Enjeru Mitsu around
    Other: The only people to have ever seen his covered eye are dead, and many believe that the eye has been cursed.

*--Kunai are throwing knives with a kite-shaped blade, a short handle, and a metal ring at the end of the handle.
    **--A Jin-Tachi is a large katana-like sword with a handle that curves the opposite way the blade does.

Banned

w00t!! 2 very nice sign ups both accepted yup yup

♥ <(^o^)> ♥ Advanced Trainer
    Advanced Trainer

Name: Enjeru Mitsu
    Age 18
    Gender female
    Appearance: About 5'5'' her body seems built for speed, is quite skinny, though not overly, she has rather long black hair, and her skin is very pale, her clothes being very dark greys and black. Her shirt is a leathery type of armour, and her pants as well, she has a patch of armour on her shoulders, that spread to her back, which makes her invunerable to damage when her back it turned. She has white clothe that covers both her eyes, like an X.
    Personality Rather secretive, her history has made her selfish, antisocial and cruel to almost everybody, is rather creepy, and not trustworthy. Doesn't seem to have a kind side.
    Element: Wind
    Elemental Attacks:
    Northern Gust: Creates very cold winds that will slow the enemy down. Can also do some but very little damage
    WindShield: Creates a temporary tornado around her or someone on her side, lasts for 45 seconds.
    Weapon(s) Grip Blades, Blade Whip
    History: Was abbandoned by her father when she was 6, during the first weeks, she was attacked by theives, which slashed her eyes, making her blind. As her eyes arn't pretty, she wears a clothe that she somehow found in a church around her eyes. As she grew older, she developed a second sight, allowing her to be more agile, and too somehow see where she was going. She fought many fights, but see stil remembers the one that took her sight.
    Relationships none..
    Other Yes shes blind..

Advanced Trainer
    Advanced Trainer

Name-Cres Ametenchi
    Age-15
    Gender-Male
    Appearance (Be creative)http://www.animecastle.com/media/dbk-003.jpg
    The boy *nods*
    Personality-3 words. Loner.For. Life. Fairly a lonerand distant, and keeps to himself. He doesn't like to communicate. At all. =P
    Element Wind
    Elemental Attacks:
    Kaze-Creating a small gust, Ceres releases it at the target.

Vacuum-Opening his palm, Ceres sends out a blast of wind.

Wind Bomb-Forming a small energy ball in his hand, Ceres tosses it at the enemy.
    Weapon(s) (Something medieval, no guns)A katana, shuriken, and a knife. *nods*
    History; His father was a great swordsmen though incredibly strict in his tutorials with Ceres. However, Ceres took the training easily, and after ten years-graduated. Taking the job as a mercenary, his first mission being an assasination of an important VIllage Elder. Ceres, however, had failed, after breaking in and being surrounded by 300 guards. After that, Ceres dropped his jb and wondered around the wrld.
    Relationships (Most of the characters in this RPG will not know each other from the start but, may have seen each other around the village before.)
    Other (anything I forgot)

IDun
    Stop trembling
    Open your eyes
    Release your own time! Shootin’ star going towards the future!
    Draw the arch of light
    You’ll reach it, if you keep believing
    When the voice that calls for you
    Bursts open in your heart
    Everything will start, Believer!

Banned

Alright everything looks good so far. 2 more accepted. BTW lets get some out going fun loving character in here eh? Wont make much of an RPG if no one ever talks hehe =)

Might I reserve Earth?

MaHa_sHaDoWs

Looks Good Nightblaze! I was wondering if you could add the gravity element (though its not necessarily considered AN element) or could you allow me to incorporate it into Earth, as it is in a way an Earthen force. If so could I reserve Earth please?

Banned

Hmm gravity is not bad..... okay sure we'll let you throw in that element too (I was looking for an 8th element anyway) , just nothing too over powered and it'll be fine. Both spots reserved. Try to sign up before the end of the century though, most people that reserve don't XD

RPG Dyke's Bitch Moderator

I promise that if you save me Water that i'll post my SU as soon as i can. ^^ Sunday at the latest. Thanks ^^

X-rated since April 2012!

Weasel Overlord says:
    JIZZ EVERYWHERE

Crystal Tears: Shut. Up.
    Or i will hog tie you
    and ram you
    with my train

Banned

Allright then =) That sounds good

Advanced Trainer
    Advanced Trainer

E.d.i.t.e.d. Its kinda rushed...but I'll fix any required changes.
    Stop trembling
    Open your eyes
    Release your own time! Shootin’ star going towards the future!
    Draw the arch of light
    You’ll reach it, if you keep believing
    When the voice that calls for you
    Bursts open in your heart
    Everything will start, Believer!

Aspiring Loser Beginning Trainer
    Beginning Trainer

Yay, spring break starts today! ^.^

Name: Jing-mei Mao
    Appearance: Jing-mei is pretty short and petite, standing at just over five feet. Her skin in fairly tanned and her face is very Oriental. Her eyes look like…well, Chinese eyes and they are a very dark black. They seem to be ever-watching and always knowing what you are doing. Her hair is straight and black, going down to her shoulder blades. The hair that comes over her ears (notice Mimiru’s strands of hair over her ears) is braided and goes almost to her shoulders. She wears an outfit of dark purple capris and a shirt, made out of batik (a cottony-silky material that looks like it was tye-dyed) that has dark, muted magenta streaks and blends. The same magenta colour is the thick belt tied around her waste to complete the outfit. On her feet, Jing-mei wears tope sandals with bands that tie up her legs to her shins. Sometimes these sandals prohibit her running ability, so she often takes them off and carries them. This has caused her feet, especially the tips of her toes, to become calloused. She has the kind of bracelet that is like a ring on one’s middle finger then goes over the wrist and comes to a point, looking like a triangular net, one on each hand/arm. It has jade and hematite stones in it, and the silver looks old and tarnished.
    Personality: Jing-mei barely ever speaks, and when she does, she asks a question that makes you really think about the answer. You could say that something happened in her childhood that silenced her, but it is just her nature. She believes that loud, manmade sounds ruin the tranquility of nature. She doesn’t really get along well with people, and prefers to be alone in nature. Sometimes, she hates herself for being a human. Because of this she is very aloof in a kind of self-exile. She is quite cunning and very resourceful, relying on who/what is around her to solve problems. When things are desperate and there is much pain and bloodshed, her true compassion will show, because deep down she knows that humans are born from nature. When Jing-mei reaches this state, she will stop at nothing to quell what has awakened her inner heart. Regardless, she is down to earth and has superior self-control. Oh yes, she’s also a great cook and has a phobia of rivers. And although she’ll never tell you, she loves to dance, but rarely can.
    Element: Nature (I’m assuming that’s plants and stuffs…)
    Elemental Attacks: (from weakest to strongest)
    ~Binding Empathy: Roots can come out of the ground to trip foes or constrict their legs
    ~Petals of the Unyielding Wish: Sends razor sharp leaves and petals of whichever flower is nearby at the speed of a bullet towards opponent.
    ~Forest of Illusion: Jing-mei’s full-fledged attack. It takes existing objects (poles, rocks, etc.) and turns them into plants and trees, creating a forest filled with fog, greatly confusing the foe and leaving them defenseless, because they really wouldn’t be able to see Jing-mei. She can also use her two primary attacks after this one, creating a nearly invincible strategy.
    Weapons: ~From the braids that go over her ears, she pulls two objects that look like chopsticks, but they are really sheaths for katar-like blades, but only a single blade. She can also use the “chopsticks” to eat. ^_^
    ~Nasu: She can use her belt to strangle or choke people for close-range attacks. The name “nasu” has no meaning, but it is symbolic to Jing-mei.
    History: Jing-mei is an only child who has lived in the village all her life. Her father is a monk that travels from village to village across the country, exercising towns and warding off evil spirits and the like. The only person she loves more than herself is her mother, who also cares for her more than any one else. In some ways, she feels that she has failed her mother, and punishes herself by not being with her. Nothing major has really happened in her life, so to speak of. When she was eight, she found a swallow with an injured wing near a lake, and nursed it back to health. Giving it the name Suyaun, she became Jing-mei’s pet, partner, and mutual friend. She has spent most it away, connecting herself with nature’s perfect harmony in every way. Jing-mei also carries a deep scar on her heart, heavy and burdening her eternally. {That may be TBR in the RPG.}
    Relationships: Other than her family and Suyaun, no friends or anything. She’s not in a relationship, but that doesn’t mean she’s necessarily open to one. Just gotta wait and see what happens.
    Other: Other Abilities: Although they aren’t really attacks, she can make plants grow faster than they normally would, being able to grow her own food and stuff. Her plant growing abilities get better as she becomes more skilled with her element. Also, I didn’t read anyone’s profile before this (I usually remember the character’s better when I read them before the playing posts), so any similarities are purely coincidental, and if you want me to change something because it’s too much like your character, I’ll see what I can do.

always think...

A serious brain-f*** Advanced Trainer
    Advanced Trainer

Name: Mark Evans
    Appearance: He's 6'2" tall with ash blonde hair that is worn in a casual messed-up style. He has a build that suits mainly strength but that's because he spends most of his time working out. Weras generally dark and loose clothing and as little armour as possible.
    Personality: He can come off as nosey and as quite arrogant, but the truth is he's just not very social. he creeps around in the shadows and acts generally sneaky but he only does that so he can understand people.
    Element: Light
    Elemental Attacks:
    Bright corruption ~ Attacks the opponent with a ball of energy (ball of energy gets bigger as the attack gets stronger)
    Shield of Radience ~ creates a barrier of light to absorb attacks
    Weapon: A sword with strange markings engraved into them
    History: He woke up one day in an alley after undertaking what he later decieved as a brutal beating. he couldn't remember anything and took to a life in the shadows. Watching others' lives to try and derive understandign and meaning from his own.
    Relationships: None (see history) although he sort of knows Enjeru, he follows her around more than anyone else because he finds her 'interesting'.
    Other: none
    WANTED:

One signature.
    Experience preferred although training will be provided.
    Witty slogans only, please.

Imooto-deshi says:
    "BEEEE A ROUGE TOMATO"

Banned

Everything looks good except for one thing, Sheila Rae: Your thrid attack might be a little too strong to start off with but, I have absoeluty(sp... i deserve every bit of my C- in Language Arts *sigh* ) no problem with her having it a little bit later on. All Accepted though =) but, as I said before we need some out-going fun loving chars.. maybe our people with reserved spots will help us out here. Hehe looking to start soon.

MaHa_sHaDoWs

Name: Ven'Gyrh Olos (Goes by Ven for short)

Appearance: Has short blond hair that is very "shiny", his bangs are cut differently so that they lean to one side of his head. His eyes are a deep, dark, hazel that seem piercing and easily convey his emotions. His irises seem to mysteriously shrink inwards when he is angry, and also grey seems to cloud the whites of his eyes. Ven is about 5'10 slim, and lanky. Despite his seemingly weak appearance, he has quite a bit of lean muscle, and is much tougher than he looks. He has black burn scars on the center of both his palms and on his back. Has a large blue crescent moon tattoed on his chest.

He wears a hooded gray robe with flared sleeves over his black tunic and pants. His left hand bears a silver ring with a sapphire gem, and another on his right with a black diamond. A long silver chain with a large clear crystal filled with grey mists hangs around his neck.

Personality: Has no problem conveying his emotions, or with standing up for himself, though he is quite shy towards strangers and struggles to build relationships, since he has a hard time trusting people. He manages to give his opinions at the wrong moment oftentimes, and may be responsible for getting people into troubling situations. Finds it fun to sometimes take on other guises, and "fake" different emotions, this usually manages to bluff people. This seemingly annoying talent comes in handy in certain situations. Has almost no sense of humor.

Element: Gravity
    Elemental Attacks:

Lift - Allows the caster to make objects rise in the air (takes more energy for heavier objects) and then manipulate them. He favors lifting boulders with this ability, and then throwing them at high speeds toward the enemy.

Fluctuate - Allows the caster to either manipulate the gravity in an area to make more or less weight upon objects in said area or cause the gravity in the area to rapidly change.

Implosion: Manipulates gravity to create a blackhole of sorts, sucks all objects in the area of effect into its vortex (can be resisted) and the spits them out, accompanied with a painful shockwave from the blackhole bursting. Is particularly draining on the caster's energy.

Weapon: An Iron Staff w/ a diamond shaped orb atop it, that swirls with grey mists, and a Mahogany wood longbow, with a quiver of arrows that have an aura with the same grey mists.

History: Originally lived with his parents in a coastal town that seemed to always be shrouded in mist and fog. An unusual though accidental fire destroyed his home and killed his parents when he was twelve, and he was forced to move in with a family that would adopt him that lived on a small farm. At 16 he struck out on his own as a wanderer, no longer able to stand his malevolent foster father.

Relationships: None thus far, besides his foster father, which really isn't much of a relationship.
    Other: Is addicted to the medieval equivalent of orange mint tic-tac's and carries at least one box at all times. Carries a medium-sized gray cloth bag and after acquiring his gravitational ability is able to create a blackhole inside of his bag that allows objects that are quite large and weighty to be packed inside of it and gives almost limitless space for objects, though to find the objects he must himself step INTO the bag.

Name: Tetsuhiko Kasahara
    Appearance: Meh, I'm too tierd. Clickies.
    Personality: His true blue personality is a talkative, pleasent person. Weather it be poetry, saying the names of his attacks, or just a normal conversation he loves to talk. Even though he knows when to stop talking. However, he can change his personality to mimic another personality he see's. Very sure of himself usually, and he thinks that depression is the most idiotic thing of all. He thinks that if your not strong enough to fight your problems then you deserve everything that comes your way. He has good morals, and is unapreciative when others question them.
    Element: Earth
    Elemental Attacks:
    Offense Armor - Armor of Spikes: This attack can be used as long as there is earth atleast 5 feet away from him. By using his powers as Master of Earth, Tetsuhiko produces an armor out of the ground around him that offers great offensive abilities such as meteor-like attacks. It offers some protection as well, but the armor is not as strong on his body as it is on the spikes. This is what it looks like.
    Defense Armor - Armor of Clay: A defensive version of the Offense Armor - Armor of Spikes. As the name sugests, the spikes are shortened, and the actual armor around his body is stronger, and heavier. But one ability that this technique has that the Offense Armor doesn't have, is the ability to get thicker and hevier to become a tank-like defense(Though his speed suffers). This is what it looks like.
    Materialization: He can only use this power if he can pic up a rock, some soil, an organic metal, or anything that is earthen. He can make the peice of earth that he pics up smaller, and much more dense to atract more earth to create a weapon of his choosing. However, it will be strong, and sharp depending on how much earth he can pic up, and the size of the item he makes.
    Weapon(s): None
    History: He had a very good childhood actually. His mother and father loved him, and still love him very much. He grew up with an honor code that killing may be normal for animals, but he as a humans should not kill his own kind. He has a very kind heart and would literally give his life up for his friends and family. He worked outside doing odd jobs like picking the vegetables and fruits, planting and harvesting plants, and tending the soil. He was also trained as a fighter who specialized in breaking an opponents weapon.
    Relationships: Nope. His mother and father live in the almost uninhabited part of the village.
    Other: Other abilities~He can make soil more fertile.

Sorry again for not posting sooner.

Aspiring Loser Beginning Trainer
    Beginning Trainer

Oh gosh LF1, I remember that guy from YYH. XDXDXD (x100) lol

Hey Nightblaze, you have at least one person for every element now, and just because there's not as many people here on TPM, you probably won't get very many more sign ups. I suggest that we start soon and you leave some LSU spots. You don't have to do that being the GM and all, that's just my two cents.

always think...

Banned

Ok first I would like to say, Thanks for signing up everyone =) everyone has been accepted, and Sheila, you are correct I will start this topic right now =) Come post soon everyone

Nightblaze