Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: .:~White Tower Courtyard~:. {{Lounge Topic}}

♥ <(^o^)> ♥ Advanced Trainer
    Advanced Trainer

Default Re: .:~White Tower Courtyard~:. {{Lounge Topic}}

Here's Fenix's profile. O:

Name: Fenix
    Appearance: Fenix is six foot even, with a slightly bulkier build then most warders that go for the lean appearance. He has black hair, that’s long enough to be ruffled but that’s it. His beard is mostly kept in line, only a few times has he let it grow out of control, which it was quickly shaved and trimmed by others who didn’t like it. Fenix has an intimidating appearance due to his get up. He wears a black tunic, with a heavy chainmail over top, that in turn, is covered by hardened-leather vest and bracers, the final layer being a plate of metal over his back, preventing backstabs, and a high, protective collar around his neck with a furr-lined hood attached to it. His arms have nasty looking gauntlets covering his hands and forearms. Lower body, he has black trousers with leather and again, mean looking pieces of arm on his shins and knees. His boots used to be brown, but due to his time wandering and adventuring, their stained black. While he would be intimidating if all this equipment was new and shiny, part of the fear-factor about Fenix is he’s ragtag and gritty. He looks as if he’s been in numerous wars, perhaps one right after another.
    Oh, his eyes are auburn.
    Personality: Blunt, would describe him well. While some may call Na’Wynth rude for what she says, she at least puts some thought into it. Fenix doesn’t have that sort of grace, he’s aggressive, and see’s the world in black and white. If grey is involved, he usually stays out of it. He also has a big weakness for coin, which was one of his downfalls as a warder. One could just simply pay him off, whether it was to ignore the blatantly gifted magical child, or not report a murder, if you had the coin, Fenix would turn a blind-eye. He has a dark, dirty sense of humour, and it can often put people off. He’s notorious for drinking and getting into brawls, and usually winning, which of course, adds the last wonderful trait to him: he’s confident, maybe even arrogant. Despite all of this, Fenix is charismatic, and can rally people behind him, because when he counts, he knows just want to say.
    History: Fenix was a warder, but his attitude, drinking problem, and some other issues came in the way. He had been a warder for ten years before he left, or was exiled. No one is sure which, but in those six years, no one has seen him.
    Relationships:
    Other: He has numerous weapons, the most obvious is the greatsword strapped onto his back, and yet it’s not the most commonly used. Fenix has numerous axes, for throwing and close-combat, a glaive (spear-form), and a very nasty war-pick, which about as large as a dagger, and the handle is bent nearly 90 degrees. The war-pick is essentially an shortened, bloodied ice-pick, with barbs on it, for extra damage. All his weapons though, look worn, and old, like he picked them off people he’s killed, or simply happened across.

RPG Dyke's Bitch Moderator

Bumpidy bump for my own reference~

Cos I'm allowed to break my own rules.

P.S. I'm nearly done posting HOW EXCITING.

X-rated since April 2012!

Weasel Overlord says:
    JIZZ EVERYWHERE

Crystal Tears: Shut. Up.
    Or i will hog tie you
    and ram you
    with my train

~HOPES AND DREAMS~ Elite Trainer
    Elite Trainer

Its ok to bump this, its the lounge! Its for off or on topic RPG related things

.: Ben + Brandy :.
    .: September 14th 2012 :.

Asi, I think you should link to what the Festival of Lights is, since I've misplaced it in my excitement of getting a post out for the first time in... Lets not count, it's depressing ><

Weasel Overlord says:
    JIZZ EVERYWHERE

Or i will hog tie you
    and ram you
    with my train

Elite Trainer

Just Too White & Nerdy Advanced Trainer
    Advanced Trainer

Well Asi finally pestered me enough. Here's my profile. :3

Name: Faellynn Ti’rareth
    Appearance: Rather diminutive in appearance at a remarkable 5’2” and slight frame, the Aes Sedai still gives off a rather formidable aura. She has wavy, waist-length hair of jet black that she often keeps pulled back into a high bun with only a few strands hanging loose. Her almond-shaped eyes are a misty gray-blue that can give off looks of caring and warmth, cool indifference, or piercing ferocity (A merchant of Cairhein was even once quoted as saying that “The Lady Faellynn’s eyes speak louder than her lips.”) In typical Cairheinin fashion, Faellynn wears modest, dark colored clothing. Generally wears a fitted, navy-blue blouse with a high collar and decorative straps down the arms, as well as a flowing black skirt and knee-high boots.
    Personality: Like most Cairheinin, Faellynn is pretty reserved. She tends not to display a very broad range of emotion unless it is a particularly strong one and keeps herself on a fairly even keel. She prides herself on her ability to maintain perspective in many different situations, which makes her a great mediator. However, because of her desire to remain as neutral as possible, she tends to treat most people with a sort of cool indifference, making her seem a bit stand-offish at first. She is not, however, unfriendly and will always do her best to see that people are treated fairly. The only person she seems to openly show warmth to is her Warder, Orayn.
    History: Born the daughter of a Cairhein noble, Faellynn displayed great Weaving ability at a young age and was quickly located and brought to the White Tower to join their ranks. While she was hesitant at first, she soon became more confident and threw herself into her studies full force, determined to become a wise and noble Ajah. While at the White Tower, she became close friends with two fellow Novices, Mirajane and A’lore, and the three of them became inseparable. As time went on and more secrets of the White Tower were opened up to her, the more Faellynn began to disagree with the way things were. Among other things, she was opposed to the way some Novices were brought to the Tower against their will, as she believed that any path in life should be made by choice. Once completing their training as full-fledged Aes Sedai, her friends Mirajane and A’lore took up positions within the White Tower (Mirajane eventually becoming the Mistress of Novices and A’lore the Keeper). Faellynn, now a Grey Aes Sedai, was offered a teaching job but declined, choosing instead to return home to Cairhein (along with her Warder, Orayn), where she took up a position as Councilor to the King, primarily serving the royal court but also opening her doors to anyone in need of council or mediation. She quickly became known as The Grey Lady of Cairhein and has been in that position ever since.
    Ajah: Grey
    Relationships: Faellynn has a close relationship with her Warder, Orayn. They are not married (yet), but they have developed a level of intimacy over the years that seems to transcend traditional definition. She remained friends with Mirajane and A’lore, though only communicated with them sporadically.
    Other: Faellynn is a well renowned as a master of Illusion Weaving.

I'll probably do a profile later for Orayn, but he'll more than likely be an NPC.

**Winner of the "Most Mysterious Character" Award (2009)**
    Sanya Halvacor - Kingdom Heartless

Kuro's quote fav:
    "Take whatever you want, just don't headbutt me." - Bear

Elite Trainer

You are approved for your most awesome character, sister <3 I'll be posting maybe today in LI so you shall be tagged and then you can post (although, you can post anyway ;DDD)

I'm not gonna have time tonight to finish my post before the weekend, but expect it ready for the start of our NaNoWriMo

Weasel Overlord says:
    JIZZ EVERYWHERE

Or i will hog tie you
    and ram you
    with my train

Elite Trainer

YAYYYYY~~~~ You sneaky you've been planning this all along haven't you? XD

Elite Trainer

Wynth has chosen to study the medallion closely. She is studying it purely on a physical level at the moment, with her eyes and hands. This is what she sees:

It's a very intricate pattern, and she hasn't seen it before as far as she knows, though she may have seen it in passing once in her life, or something similar. Perhaps the libraries in Cairhein may yield some answers? Though since it may be a rare treasure, best not let anyone see it, a certainly not an Aes Sedai....