Thread: Lost Dreams of a Dragon Master

Beginning Trainer
    Beginning Trainer

Default Lost Dreams of a Dragon Master

Lost Dreams of a Dragon Master
    Prolog:

This story is about a young Dragon Tamer named Tyler. He recently adopted a baby Dratini of a mere 3 weeks old. It’s mother was killed in a rock slide in the Dragon’s Den located in the Johto Region. Tyler is the son of a Dragon Guardian, which is a person who has dedicated his life to taking care of the Dragon Den, and all that relate to it until the day when the legendary dragon returns to it’s home. Dragon Guardians pass on their duties to their children, thus if you are the child of a Dragon Guardian, your destiny is to become one and to carry on the family tradition. Tyler was in such a position. He is 18 years old and finally received his first Pokemon, the above mentioned baby Dratini. After receiving this baby Pokemon, he quickly began to train it and make it stronger. He enjoyed this so much he has decided to change his destiny (which he already denied it) and to instead become a Pokemon Trainer, and one day hopefully a Pokemon Master.

Chapter 1
    The Beginning

“But Father, I want to leave and become a Pokemon Trainer.” Tyler shouted.

“Never, tradition can NOT be broken. There are no acceptions to this rule” Tyler’s Father snapped.

“Please Father, let me leave, I want to make my own destiny” Tyler pleaded.

“You are determined in this aren't you? Very well. Tradition aren’t meant to be broken, but I see strength in your eyes about this. So be it, but these are my terms. Within one month of you leaving this household, you must have earned three gym badges, and have six Pokemon in your team. If you can not achieve any of this, you will return home with no arguments. Is this understood?”

“Yes Father, and I will succeed. I will make you proud of me, I promise.” With that Tyler ran out of the Dragon Shrine and dashed into a nearby house which his family lived in. Once in his room he started to gather all of his belongings; afew pairs of clothing, his cell phone, toothbrush, toothpaste, and some other bathroom necessities. Once all of his clothes and gear was packed, he then pulled out Dratini’s Pokeball and released him from it. Dratini materialized onto Tyler’s bed and let out a cheerful “DRATINI!”

“Dratini, where going on an adventure. Where going to leave home for awhile and I’m going to try to become a Pokemon Trainer. Are you ready for our adventure to begin” Tyler questioned his little companion.

“DRAA!!!” Dratini replied looking excited and ready to go.

“All right then Dratini, WHERE OFF!” Tyler screamed with excitement. After Tyler and Dratini said goodbye to the majority off his family, Tyler put Dratini on his shoulder and they set out on the road to see what they’re destiny was really meant to be.

This was the first time Tyler had left the Dragon shrine on his own, he was easily scared of what things awaited him, but he knew if he charged them head first he would hopefully come out on top. Tyler was on the road for no longer then an hour when he ran into his first real life Pokemon trainers. They were having a battle and he was exhilarated to see this. One trainer was a male with brown hair and brown eyes, was roughly five and a half feet tall and looked to be about fourteen. The other trainer was female who had blond hair and sea blue eyes, she was about five eleven and looked to be about eighteen as well. He noticed that he found her to be VERY attractive to him. He to say the least liked her right away. ‘But none the less the battle comes first’ he though so Tyler quickly wormed his way through the onlookers so he could get a front row view of what was going on.

“Ekans, Wrap” the male yelled. And with that his Pokemon started to slither towards his opponent very quickly.

“Sandshrew, dodge and use scratch,” with her command the Sandshrew jumped up high avoiding the wrap attack and came down on Ekan’s head releasing a strong scratch attack. The Ekans rolled around in pain as three red lines appeared on it’s face.

“Nooo Ekans return” the boy yelled as he pulled out his Pokeball and recalled Ekans. After that the boy disappeared into the crowd obviously disappointed of his loss.

“Wow those two are great” Tyler said to a person standing by him.

“Naaa those two are only beginners, hardly comparable to the word ‘great’” the man replied.

“Beginners like me then hmm? This will be a great experience for me to challenge someone right off with the same experience as myself” Tyler said nodding. With those words said he stepped out of the crowd and walked up to the girl.

“Would you like a Pokemon battle” Tyler asked the girl.

“Sure, we’ll have it be a one on one Pokemon battle, that ok with you” she asked.

“Sounds fine, I’m ready whenever you are” Tyler shouted as he ran afew meters away from the girl.

“Let’s begin then! Go Rattata!” she cheered.

“All right then, GO Dratini” Tyler yelled as the crowd grew very silent. Whispers could be heard as they pointed to his Dratini.

“He’s has a Dratini, he must be a Dragon Tamer, those Tamers tend to be very powerful” the whispers said. Tyler just simply looked around shocked and then refocused his attention on his opponent.

“Rattata, use tackle” she yelled.

“Dratini, dodge and use twister” Tyler yelled as Rattata missed Dratini after his dodge. Dratini then proceeded to use his twister attack. His eyes started to glow as the wing around his started to rotate into a tornado. When the twister was fully charged Dratini released it at Rattata.

“Rattata dod” but her words were cut short as Rattata was engulfed in the twister. The crowd started to go wild with cheers, but the cheers quickly grew into laughter as they realized that this twister was more like a dust devil as it was a mere six inches tall.

“Well Dratini, I guess since your still only a month old and still very small your attacks are kinda...weak” Tyler chuckled.

“Rattata, tackle again” the girl shouted as Rattata connected with a head on tackle. Since Dratini still was very small and only slightly larger in length then Rattata, the tackle was very devastating. Dratini struggled to get back up but it was just to much for it. It quickly collapsed and was out cold.

“Ohh Dratini, are you all right” Tyler moaned as he recalled his Pokemon to his Pokeball.

“Ehh good match I guess, but your Dratini is still really weak” the girl giggled.

“Yeah I know, it’s still only a baby and I only started my Pokemon adventure today. Anyways nice match. Could you happen to direct me to the nearest Pokemon Center” Tyler asked.

“Sure it’s right over that ridge. Just follow this trail and you’ll get there. By the way I’m Kelly, what’s your name?”

“My name is Tyler, it’s a pleasure to have met, and to have been beaten to a pulp by you” Tyler chuckled. “Well I better get going, the sooner I get Dratini healed the better. Goodbye for now” Tyler said as he started running towards to Pokemon Center.

Author's Note:

This is the first time I have ever written something like this, so I am indeed a n00b at it. So any and ALL feedback is appreciated. For instance does the first chapter lack detail or have to much, etc. Thanks for any and all comments!

---Puaru---

Banned

This was an ok start and plus you said its your first time. Dratini is a over used pokemon but since you have it right now at being very weak is a good thing. Having it lose to a rat was perfect in my opinion. Length could be longer and you already mentioned detail. Just take your time and have fun!

Beginning Trainer
    Beginning Trainer

ImmortalDreams thanks so much for responding. I'll take your advise into heart. Here's the next chapter, I think it's better as I added some new ideas into it. Also I know alot of people use Dratini for things but what can I say? It's final evolution is my favorite Pokemon ^_^ Also Chapter 3 when I finish it will hold an interesting twist in catching a never used before Pokemon in FanFics...err atleast I think 0_o Anyways I hope you enjoy this chapter!

Chapter 2
    A Ghost of an Idea

Tyler soon found the Pokemon Center and started walking towards it’s automatic doors quickly. Probably to quickly however as he walked right into the glass doors. After shacking his head afew times to regain his senses the doors finally opened.

“Ohh sure NOW they open. This already just isn’t my day” Tyler sighed walking in. “Excuse me” Tyler said as he stood at a counter in the Pokemon Center.

“Hello I’m Nurse Joy, how can I help you young man” a nurse dressed in the traditional nurses gown asked.

“Umm yes my Dratini just got knocked out in a Pokemon battle, can you please heal it for me?” Tyler asked.

“Certainly, I’ll need your Trainer’s Card and your Pokemon in it’s Pokeball” Nurse Joy said. With that Tyler handed Nurse Joy his Pokeball and his Trainers Card. After Nurse Joy took the two parcels, she placed the Pokeball on a machine behind her and swiped the card through a machine which brought up Tyler’s ID number, home address, and his name.

“Ah so your Tyler from the Dragon Shrine” Nurse Joy said. “Your father called here not to long ago asking if you had arrived safely. He wanted me to give you this package that he transferred to the Center’s PC.” After that Nurse Joy handed Tyler the small package.

“Thanks alot Nurse Joy” Tyler said as he ripped the package open. Inside contained five Pokeballs, a new PokeDex, and half a cape, which was large enough to drape over just one of Tyler’s shoulders. The cape was black and etched on it was a red dragon’s claw. Attached to the cape was a note from his father. ‘Tyler, I have thought things over and I am now happy you have decided to choose your own destiny. I hope these items will aid you in your Pokemon journey. These Pokeballs and PokeDex should get you started nicely! Also you are probably wondering about the half cape. It is the sign of a Dragon Tamer; a rare and powerful trainer that has the needed abilities to control and train a dragon Pokemon. Wear this cape with all your pride son. I am truly proud of you. Your father.’ Tyler stared at this note for a good ten minutes at a lounge table as he waited for his Pokemon to be healed. Finally Nurse Joy walked over to him and handed him his Pokeball that contained Dratini.

“All finished” Nurse Joy said. “Your Dratini wasn't that injured so the treatment went quickly.”

“Thank you Nurse Joy” Tyler said as he took the Pokeball and started walking towards the Pokemon Center’s exit still looking down and rereading the note from his father. After all it had been the first time his father has encouraged him to follow his feelings, and on top of that the first time his father said he was ‘proud’ of him. As he was lost in his thought he collided with a girl of about his age. Both trainers were knocked to the ground.

“Oh I’m terribly sorry” Tyler said.

“No no it was all my fault” the girl said. “I wasn’t watching where I was going” she giggled.

“Yeah me to, sorry about that. Anyways my name is Tyler, who are you” he asked.

“My name is Kelcie, it’s a pleasure to met you Tyler” she said. Now Tyler had noticed something about this girl, she was even more beautiful then the trainer he lost to earlier. This girl wore black leather boots that went up to her knees, a red blouse with a black vest over it, and a black mini skirt with a red belt around her waist. She had light brown hair, hazel eyes and was about five foot six in height. She was quite the site to behold. Tyler started wondering if all girls outside of the Dragon Shrine were that beautiful. He also noticed that this girl had four Pokeballs attached to her belt. She was obviously a trainer he thought. As the two got back to their feet he looked at here.

“Your a Pokemon Trainer aren't you” Tyler asked her. She smiled at this remark.

“Well yes I am” she giggled. “It looks as though you are a beginning trainer as you only have one Pokemon.”

“Yeah I just started today, and I’ve already lost today” Tyler sighed.

“Oh don’t worry about it, we all lose eventually” she said.

“So how good are you? You have four Pokemon after all” Tyler commented. With that Kelcie opened up her vest and revealed three shining gym badges.

“I have my fair share of wins” she giggled again. “So where were you heading” she asked Tyler.

“I don’t know, not sure as of now. I guess I was just going to go walk around and try to find a battle or Pokemon to catch” he sighed.

“We’ll how about this. We stick around here for my Pokemon to get healed which should be like five minutes, and then we can go get something to eat. How about that” she said. Now this girl was super hot to Tyler. How could be possibly say no? After all, he was only a man, and a man has three things on his mind: Pokemon, food and [censored]. So after the two waited around for about fifteen minutes for Kelcie’s Pokemon to be healed, they started to head out of the Pokemon Center. Now Tyler being a man again, he wanted to show off to her, so he started to do his special “walk,” where he stumbled along like a baboon. Now he thought it looked great, but in reality he looked like a baby that just learned how to walk. So the two were walking out of the Pokemon Center when it happened, Tyler ran smack into the glass automatic doors of the Pokemon Center. As he lay on the ground he though to himself ‘ohhh how damn embarrassing. It happened yet again.’

“Need a little help” Kelcie laughed as she reached down and grabbed Tyler on the shoulder and gave a good yank up. In an instant Tyler was back on his feet.

“WOW you hot and super strong” Tyler blurted out. “Oh jeez tell me I didn’t just say that out loud” Tyler sighed. But all Kelcie could do was blush.

It was starting to get dark outside after the two walked around the town for about an hour or so.

“We been walking around for like an hour and I haven't seen a single Pokemon to catch” Tyler complained to Kelcie.

“Oh give it time, good things come to those who wait” she said as she held up a finger as if though she was giving a lecture. Tyler groaned again.

“I’m tired, lets go sit down at that bench over there so I can catch my breath” he groaned. So the two went over and sat down at the bench. This bench was located in the center of a very large park, about two blocks in size, and it was now getting so dark out that the street lamps started to chime as they’re lights came blinking on.

“My first day out and I haven't been able to catch one single Pokemon” Tyler groaned again as he looked over at Kelcie. To his surprise however she was starring at him as though he were a ghost. “What’s wrong? What do you see” Tyler asked her. All Kelcie could do however was point up above him. Hovering about three inches above Tyler’s head was a Gastly.

“It’s...it’s...it’s a spooky Gastly” Kelcie chocked out.

“Oh cool! A ghost Pokemon, I gotta catch it” Tyler cheered as he jumped up off of the park bench. Without warning he threw a Pokeball at Gastly. The Gastly quickly disappeared into the Pokeball but just as quickly got out of it.

“GASTLY” it laughed.

“Why didn’t it work?” Tyler asked Kelcie.

“First you have to weaken a Pokemon before capturing it. You really are new at this aren't you” she laughed.

“Bah I’ll get him this time” Tyler yelled. “GO Dratini!” Tyler yelled as he summoned his little dragon out of it’s Pokeball. As soon as Dratini was out Gastly and Kelcie started to laugh.

“What are you two laughing at? What’s so funny?” Tyler demanded.

“Just look at your Dratini” Kelcie said giggling as she pointed at it. On the ground lay Dratini fast asleep.

“Aggg” Tyler screamed as he feel over. “Wake up Dratini, it’s time to battle! Come on now WAKE UP” Tyler yelled as he started poking Dratini.

“Dra?” Dratini said as it slightly woke up.

“Come on Dratini, get up and attack that Gastly before it gets away!” Tyler shouted. Kelcie and Gastly started laughing again as Dratini put it’s head back down and started sleeping again. “Ohhh” Tyler cried as he feel over again. “I said up!” Tyler said as he started poking Dratini again. Finally Dratini was awake and ready to go.

“Dratini! Use Twister Attack” Tyler yelled. With that Dratini let out another pint sized twister towards Gastly, but since Gastly was a ghost type, he was engulfed inside the twister and was spun around and around and around until he was thrown out completely dizzy. Gastly started to hover around in circles clearly confused.

“This is out chance now Dratini! Use Twister again” Tyler cheered as he pointed his finger towards Gastly. With his command given Dratini released another twist which hit Gastly head on. “This is my chance now” Tyler said as he pulled his Pokeball from his belt and threw it at Gastly. Gastly was again sucked in by the Pokeball as it landed on the ground. The Pokeball blinked once, twice, three times until it finally stopped. Tyler though kept starring at it.

“Did...did I catch it” he asked Kelcie.

“You sure as heck did!” she cheered. “Great job and congratulations Tyler, it’s your first caught Pokemon!”

“It is isn’t it!” Tyler said. “Great work Dratini, you did it! You beat Gastly” Tyler said as he patted Dratini on the head. “You deserve that sleep now! Return Dratini” Tyler said. With that Dratini disappeared into it’s Pokeball and Tyler walked over and picked up his Pokeball with his newly acquired Gastly. “Welcome to the team Gastly” Tyler said as he smiled.

“Tyler, we better get back to the Pokemon Center so they don’t lock us out” Kelcie said cutting in.

“Your right, lets get a move on things” Tyler agreed.

Once back inside the Pokemon Center Tyler handed his Pokeballs to Nurse Joy and asked her if she could heal his Pokemon for him.

“Sure, they should be all ready in the morning. Until then I suggest you get some sleep in your room. It looks like you’ve had quite the day. You’ve fought your first battle ever, and have caught your first Pokemon. Congratulations” Nurse Joy said as she disappeared with Tyler’s Pokeballs behind the counter. With that Tyler headed through a hallway which led to the dorms where Pokemon Trainers on their quest could stay for the night. He inserted the key into his room and entered. Against one side of the room was bunk beds, on the other side was a door that led to a bathroom. Tyler walked over and started crawling into the bottom bunk when he heard a voice from the upper bunk.

“Good night” the voice said.

“Kelcie that you?” Tyler asked.

“Yup, seems our paths are meant to be on the same coarse for awhile. If you don’t mind I’d like to join you on your adventure for awhile. I might be able to help you advance in skill as a Pokemon Trainer.” she said. Now how could Tyler say no? She was the girl of his dreams after all. But he couldn’t let this be obvious to her, atleast not right away.

“Sure” he said in a excited manor. ‘Dang it, I sound like an idiot already’ he thought to himself.

“Sounds good then” Kelcie said. “I’ll see you tomorrow morning for breakfast” she said as she yawned and rolled over.

“All right, good night” Tyler said as he closed his eyes. ‘So much has happened to me in just one day’ Tyler thought to himself. ‘I caught my very first Pokemon, fought in my first battle, and I’ve already met a new friend. If today brought this much I’m almost afraid what tomorrow will bring’ Tyler thought as he let out a quite laugh.

“Stop laughing down there and go to sleep” Kelcie said.

“Oh, opps sorry! Night now!” Tyler said as he feel asleep.

Chapter 3 soon to come!

Author’s Note:
    This chapter I think was a major improvement to my first chapter. I threw in some humor hoping to zest the story up a little more. I think I’m starting to get the hang of this. Thanks to all the people that have posted your advise (all one of you ^_^)
    ---Puaru---

Banned

Ok, this is a better chapter and I can see improvement. Gastly seems like a really cool new member of her pokemon group and you don't see to many ghosts in fics. Length was better and description improved a bit. One thing though is when you do the quotes you forgte to end some with comas. If you don't need a ? or a ! then you put a coma not a period or nothing. But you are trying and its good. Keep it up!

Beginning Trainer
    Beginning Trainer

Thanks for the comments and compliments ^_^ they are greatly appreciated. I'll correct my quoteing grammer in the future. Chapter 3 should be up on Monday at the latest. I think you'll enjoy that chapter. Thanks again!
    ---Puaru---

Beginning Trainer
    Beginning Trainer

Chapter 3
    Why Are You So Crabby?

“Du DU DUUU! DODRIO,” a Dodrio crowed outside as the morning sun was finally up. With this horrid racket Tyler fell out of bed.

“Ouch,” he cried as he started getting up off of the ground. He then remembered that Nurse Joy was going to return his Gastly and Dratini that morning. After remembering this he dashed out of his room not bothering to get dressed into his day clothing and ran into the lobby of the Pokemon Center.

“Nurse Joy Nurse Joy are my Pokemon healed,” Tyler chimed.

“Why yes they are Tyler. Here they are,” Nurse Joy said as she handed Tyler the Pokeballs held in a coaster like tray. Tyler thanked Nurse Joy and ran back to his dorm room. Once he arrived there he found that Kelcie was awake and in the bathroom gargling.

“Kelcie I got my Pokemon back! Now lets see what my Pokedex has to say about Gastly,” Tyler cheered.

“Sure,” Kelcie said spitting out the mouth wash and walking back into the room. As she entered the room Tyler palmed Gastly’s Pokeball and called him out. Once Gastly was out of it’s ball Tyler pointed the Pokedex at it as it read.

“Gastly, the Gas Pokemon. Gastly is a mysterious Pokemon. Some say it is a lifeform from another dimension, while others believe it is formed from smog.” the Pokedex read. It continued: “This Gastly’s inborn ability is Levitate, which allows it to be unaffected by ground type attack. This Gastly knows Night Shade, Confuse Ray, and Lick.”

“We’ll Gastly, seems like you know some decent moves,” Tyler said while a smile came across his face.

“Gas Gastly,” it chuckled.

“It also seems your easily amused,” Kelcie added.

“So after I get dressed and we have breakfast, let’s get a move on,” Tyler said as he looked at Kelcie.

“Agreed. We’ve probably seen all the wild Pokemon here, so we might as well head towards a gym so I can get me another badge,” she giggled.

After breakfast Kelcie and Tyler decided to head toward a city called “Newflower Town.” There they would find a beginner gym where no prior gym badges were needed to enter. As they walked along the route there was a very lovely slow running stream next to the trail. The water glistened in the sun and the trickle of water was very pleasing.

“Ahhh this is the life,” Tyler said as he placed his hands behind his head and looked up at the clear blue sky. “This is why life is worth living for,” but his words were cut short as he tripped over some object on the path and he landed right on his kisser.

“Owww what the hell was that” Tyler groaned as he rolled over.

“It was that little guy,” Kelcie giggled as she pointed at the ground.

“What the heck is that little runt of a thing,” Tyler said as he got up and brushed himself off.

“It’s a Krabby! Isn’t he just darling,” Kelcie chimed.

“Yeah, a real looker,” Tyler said sarcastically. “Let’s see what my Pokedex has to say about the little runt,” Tyler said.

“Krabby, the river crab Pokemon. It’s pincers are not only powerful weapons, they are used for balance when walking sideways.”

“So this little thing is a Pokemon hmm,” Tyler said as he squatted next to Krabby. Tyler then began to poke it in the head with his finger. “It doesn't seem to big or strong” he sighed. Krabby however didn’t like being poked in the head and insulted, so he made quick use of his pincers by latching onto Tyler’s finger.

“AHHH get it off GET IT OFF,” Tyler yelled as he ran around in circles with Krabby latched onto his finger. “IT HURTS,” he screamed.

“Oh don’t be so dramatic,” Kelcie said as she started to try to pull Krabby off.

“Owww your making it worse,” Tyler yelled in pain. Finally however Krabby let go and started making it’s way towards the water.

“Oh no you don’t, you pinched me, now your mine!” Tyler yelled as he pulled out Gastly’s Pokeball.

“Go Gastly!” Tyler yelled as he summoned Gastly.

“Gastly,” the ghost Pokemon laughed as he hovered in front of Krabby.

“Gastly use Lick,” Tyler yelled. With that Gastly flew forward and gave Krabby a good lick across the face.

“Krab Krabby” Krabby yelled in pain as he slide back slightly. But he quickly recovered and let out a powerful Bubble attack at Gastly. The attack was dead on and hit Gastly knocking him to the ground.

“Don’t give in Gastly! Get back up and use Night Shade” Tyler yelled as Gastly started to hover above the ground again. After he regained his senses Gastly let out his Night Shade attack which completely engulfed Krabby.

“YES he’s weak enough to catch now,” Tyler said as he pulled out a Pokeball and threw it at Krabby. The Pokeball opened and drew Krabby in. It blinked three times before finally the ball stopped shacking as Tyler stood three paces from it.

“Ha I caught my second Pokemon! Krabby your mine,” Tyler cheered as he ran over to the Pokeball and picked it up. Kelcie was soon behind Tyler to congratulate him on a job well done.

“Great work Tyler, that makes three Pokemon in your team,” she said. Tyler looked at her and smiled.

“So where is the nearest Pokemon Center? I want to get my team healed so I can actually do some battling with it,” Tyler said.

“Well the nearest Pokemon Center is in Newflower Town which is where we’re heading anyways. It’s only about another twenty minutes from here by foot, so we should be there soon,” Kelcie said.

“Excellent!” Tyler cheered. “Then I can get some Pokemon Training and battles in afew healing them.”

“And on top of that we can get food there! It’s almost lunch time and I’m starving,” Kelcie giggled.

As the two continued on the route they found themselves now walking uphill. Standing at the top of this hill was a mysterious shadowy figure who looked to be a good seven feet tall.

“Wha what is that?” Kelcie said as they stopped dead in they’re tracks about thirty yards from the mysterious figure.

“I don’t know, it may be a Pokemon, a big one at that. I’ll throw a rock at it to see if I can chase it off” Tyler said. With that he picked up a stone hear his feet and gave a good toss at the figure. He threw it a little to hard and accurately however as the rock hit the figure dead in it’s head. Kelcie and Tyler looked on as the figure gave out a good moan.

“Owww ouch that freaking hurt,” it said. The figure then started to walk towards them but as it did it tripped.

“Ahhh,” the figure yelled as it rolled down the hill and with a “thump” came to a halt at their feet. To they’re surprise it was a person. He seemed to be the same age as Kelcie and Tyler (around 18 years old) and had light brown hair, brown eyes and wore glasses. They also noticed he had three Pokeballs around his belt.

“Oh poop I’m sorry buddy,” Tyler said as he started to help the guy up. “Uh I’m Tyler, and this is Kelcie, who the heck are you and are you all right?” Tyler chuckled.

“I’m fine. Happens all the time, seems I’m somewhat clumsy sometimes. Anywho my name is Zack, it’s a pleasure to make your acquaintance,” Zack said extending his hand to Tyler. With a natural reaction Tyler took his hand and started shacking it up and down.

“So um what were you doing standing at the top of that hill?” Kelcie said as she looked at Zack.

“I was looking for Newflower Town,” Zack sighed. “Seems I’m kinda misplaced right now” he chuckled.

“We’ll were heading there right now. If you want you could join us,” Tyler said with a smile to Zack.

“Sounds great” Zack said. “I really need to heal my Pokemon, I’ve been training them hard” he said with a grin.

“Cool your a Pokemon Trainer to then,” Tyler said. “Maybe after we heal our Pokemon we could have a friendly battle” Tyler added.

“Sure sounds good! I could use a good battle,” Zack said with a chuckle. With that the three trainers continued on the route to Newflower Town’s Pokemon Center.

After the three arrived at the Pokemon Center they gave they’re Pokemon to Nurse Joy to get healed. After being informed that they’re Pokemon would take ten minutes to heal, they decided to sit down in the lobby and talk awhile.

“So you two are Pokemon Trainers just like myself,” Zack said. “Either of you have any badges?” he asked.

Kelcie then chimed in with her answer: “I have three badges already, and after this gym I’ll have four,” she giggled.

“Wow four gym badges already? That’s great, I only have one as of now, but I also look to earn a badge in this Town. What about you Tyler, how many badges you have?” Zack asked.

“Hehe I um...I have none,” Tyler said as he looked away.

“Tyler only started his trip afew days ago, so he’s still fairly new to this stuff. But he also hopes to earn a badge at this Town’s Pokemon Gym,” Kelcie said.

“That’s awesome, all three of us are here at the same time to challenge the Gym Leader,” Zack said with a smile. “We’ll Tyler I saw that you already have three Pokemon, and only after afew days! That is just great, you must be a decent trainer to have achieved so much so quickly! How about after our Pokemon are healed we have ourselves a friendly battle?” Zack said.

“Sure, but don’t expect me to hold back,” Tyler said with a grin.

“I won’t either,” Zack chuckled. “But I warn you, I won’t let you win! After all I have to prepare for my Gym battle,” Zack added. Just then Nurse Joy walked up holding a tray with Pokeballs placed on top of it.

“All of your Pokemon are healed,” Nurse Joy said as she placed the tray on the table and returned back to her station behind the front counter.

“It seems it’s time for our battle,” Tyler said with a gaze of confidence.

“Indeed your correct,” Zack added.

“So BRING IT!” Tyler cheered as the two walked through the Pokemon Center’s Doors where they would battle.

Once outside the two stood twelve yards opposite from each other while Kelcie stood on the sideline in between them holding two Pokemon League Flags. She stuck both flags straight up into the air.

“On my mark, you may both begin,” she said. With that she motioned both flags down towards the ground and yelled “BEGIN!”

Aurthor’s Note:
    I personally liked this chapter. I found it amusing and packed with enough stuff to keep the reader occupied. Next chapter should be up by this weekend, but seeing as only one person has responded to my story, I doubt anyone else will miss it if it’s not up >_<