Yes, I am green! Advanced Trainer
    Advanced Trainer

Default Dragonis v. GL, Ref: DL

Same thing as the last one

2 on 2, both out at the same time
    No direct healing
    You choose, I attack
    DQ: 48 hours
    Arena: A dance hall, where people are tangoing and paso-dobleing (you get the picture) around the battles. Step into their midst, and you'll get trampled or kicked (2% damage). The floor is hard wood, and the space in indoors, so rain or shine, it wont matter here.

shall we dance?

~GL
    Last edited by Green Lanturn; 22nd June 2009 at 02:16 AM.
    ...just call me G.L.

Quite shadow Advanced Trainer
    Advanced Trainer

Default Re: Open Battle 2: GL v. ?

I'll take you on if thats ok.
    I'll send out Li Mei, my female Lucario, and Fathom, my male black Kabutops.

2 hot to hold, 2 cold to fold Veteran Trainer
    Veteran Trainer

Ref

i Judge your entertainment!
    Entertaining quotes!
    From textsfromlastnight.com:

(518): I legitimately just tried to piss above my head. I got to my chest at highest. There's piss everywhere.

(801): I can't help but be optimistic. I'm like a ball of slutty sunshine.

Advanced Trainer

Excellent, and a ref already, not that im surprised to see DL reffing anything And of course, you are more than welcome dragonis! I havent fought a Kabutops or Lucario yet, I am most excited

For my first pokemon, I will use Ail, my male Leafeon.

Ail, start things off with a dance of your own. Swords Dance. Then, launch off a Magical Leaf at Fathom. End with a Leaf Blade at Li Mei.

Joining Ail will be none other than my male Chinchou, named Cliche! Start off with a Thunder Wave after Li Mei, followed by a Double Team, and a Shockwave on Fathom.

~GL
    ...just call me G.L.

Advanced Trainer

Default Re: Dragonis v. GL, Ref: DL

Fathom, start off by disrupting Ail's Dance with X-Scissor. Then knock his leaves away with a Rapid Spin. After that nail Cliche with Earth Power.

Li Mei, fend off that Thunder Wave with Bone Rush. Then take out his clones with an Aura Sphere. After that met Ail's Blade head on with Balze Kick.

Veteran Trainer

I need to ref a few things...get them points...

Standard Tag

===Rules===

No direct healing
    You choose, I attack
    Arena: A dance hall, where people are tangoing and paso-dobleing (you get the picture) around the battles. Step into their midst, and you'll get trampled or kicked (2% damage). The floor is hard wood, and the space in indoors, so rain or shine, it wont matter here.

===Battlers===

Team Lanturn X X X X
    Cliche M S Chinchou
    Ali M Leafeon

Both 100/100

Attacks:
    Cliche: Thunder Wave(L)~Double Team~Shock Wave(F)
    Ali: Swords Dance~Magical Leaf (F)~Leaf Blade(L)

VS

Team Dragonis X X X X
    Fathom M Kabutops
    Li Mei F Lucario

Both 100/100

Attacks:
    Fath: X-Scissor(A)~Rapid Spin~Earth Power(C)
    Li: Bone Rush~Aura Sphere(C)~Blaze Kick(A)

===Round 1===

Its Friday Night...and I feel alright! Yeah this your DJ DL up in the BUILDING. I'ma be reffing for you all night long-I got the beats have you pumping in the streets. Lets get this tango swing started!! We even got a battle going down over in the south area. Lets go, uh! UH! *Puts on latin fused tango beat, everyone claps*

Ali and Cliche make their way to the dance floor, Ali already on guard. In her sights is Li Mei, whom stands next to Fathom. Both raise their arms and dash forth to start this fight. FAthom slashes bravely, but Ail keeps dancing around, his advances. A well aimed strike however, puts Ail's leg right where Fathom assumed he was gong to jump to next, and the Dance lacked the full effect Ali desired. Meanwhile Cliche sparked up a lil and let it bounce, hopping over stilettos. Li Mei evaded the couples that danced throug their space, and dove right on the lil fish; palms open. Her spurs dug into Cliche's back, even as the Wave snaked through her legs.

Ali: -4E/-16H +1 Atk==///== Fath: -8E
    Cli: -2E/-16H ==///== Li: -8E Par

Both pokemon stuck hard this first round, they decide to not be so passive. Ali launches a sequence of leaves at Fathom, whom raises his blades to block as best he can. He begins to spin, even as the leaves slash at his hide. His blades help to cut down on the amout that do hit him, but it still hurts.

Meanwhile, Cliche quickly tries to divy up Li Mei's odds of finding him and splits into 5 clones. The couples dancing around don't notice that, and give Li Mei some assistance, by way of dancing right over one clone. Li watches that one fade away, and forces a Sphere of intense energy to find its desired host. The sphere zips left and then goes up, before zooming right again and slamming Cliche back.

Ali: -6E ==///== Fath: -5E/-10H
    Cli: -3E/-10H ==///== Li: -7E

Ali's had enough of the Anubis look-alike riupping on CLiche. So he takes the fight right to her with his tail as stiff as a Balde. Li Mei catches sight fo this and bounces back from Cliche early enough to parry the first swing. Their limbs collide again, but this time Li Mei is able to complete a roundhouse-her foot ablaze. Both contacts hurt and yet Ali seems worse off..

Cliche launches a Shockwave at the incoming Fathom just then, catching the water creature by surprise. It struck and Fathom held it together long enough to create a mass of energy to uprise and send Cliche flying into the crowd. A couple screamed in disgust, and kicked Cliche back in the battle area..

Ali: -7E/-12H ==///== Fath: -6E
    Cli: -4E/-14H ==///== Li: -6E/-5H Par

Whoo. First round over.

===Stats===

Team Lanturn X X X X
    Cliche M S Chinchou 60/91
    Ali M Leafeon 72/83
    Feeling a bit battered.

VS

Team Dragonis X X X X
    Fathom M Kabutops 90/81
    Li Mei F Lucario 95/79

Notes:
    Li: Par
    Ali: +Atk

Dragonis.

Entertaining quotes!

(518): I legitimately just tried to piss above my head. I got to my chest at highest. There's piss everywhere.

Advanced Trainer

Fathom, start things off with Swords Dance. Then aim another X-Scissor at Ail. Finish up by hitting Cliche with Giga Drain.

Li Mei, try to Fling Cliche out into the crowd. After that speed up some with Agility. Then nail Ail with a Poison Jab.

Advanced Trainer

Ail, start things off by getting Fathom a bit goopy with a Toxic. Then, hit Fathom with a Energy Ball before hitting Li Mei with a Rock Smash.

Cliche, the moment he grabs you, hit him with Thunderbolt, then, go after that Kabutops with first a Thunder, and then a Supersonic.

~GL
    ...just call me G.L.

Veteran Trainer

Standard Tag

===Rules===

No direct healing
    You choose, I attack

===Battlers===

Team Lanturn X X X X
    Cliche M S Chinchou 60/91
    Ali M Leafeon 72/83
    Feeling a bit battered.

Attacks:
    Cliche: Thunderbolt(L)~Thunder~Supersonic(F)
    Ali: Toxic~Energy Ball(F)~Rock Smash(L)

VS

Team Dragonis X X X X
    Fathom M Kabutops 90/81
    Li Mei F Lucario 95/79

Attacks:
    Fath: Swords Dance~X-Scissor(A)~Giga Drain(C)
    Li: Fling(C)~Agility~Poison Jab(A)

===Round 2===

As the dance continues, Li Mei saunters over and grabs the fishie thingie. She lobs it up high and is subsequently shocked by a Thunderbolt as the fish goes flying in the midst of the crowd. Taking a moment to shake the shock off of her, Li looks over to Fathom, whom is trying his own interpretation of the dance. Ali doesn't approve and dives at the dancer, trying to intercept his steps. The Kabutops proves nimble, but not resistant to being spat in the face.

Ali: -3E ==///== Fath: -4E +2 Atk Txc
    Cli: -7E/-8H (2/crowd) ==///== Li: -5E/-10H

As the poison dropped off of his face, Fathom dashed forward with rage. No one spits in his face! Blades raised, they came down on Ali with uncanny speed. Li Mei decided she needed to speed up as as well and flipped backwards a bit, trying out her Agility in such a small space. As Fathom relished Ail's inability to stand teh for the moment, his back was completly wide open. Cliche finally was punted up and as he had the high ground now. Fathom only felt the first second. Everything turned to flashes of white and yellow for what felt like hours. He fell to his knees, and seemed to shut down for a moment, but Ail had other plans

A massive spehere of grass properties was collected and flung at him, knocking him into the crowd. Ouch ><! Li Mei ponderd her own actions as this occured...Fathom just got rocked!

Ali: -8E/-20H ==///== Fath: -8E/-40H (2/Cd 20/Thunder)
    Cli: -9E ==///== Li: -3E +2 Spd

Fathom rolled through the crowd and was punted back to the fight area by a wayward couple. Li turned to the pair of Pokemon facing her and readied a stance. Ail ran in first, and Li sidestepped her initial head rush, Jabbing him in his side. Ail winced as he landed, but he smashed his tail into Li's knee, forcing her down.

Fathom however, was having it a bit rougher, as Cliche fired a Supersonic pulse of energy at him upon his return. He winced, and looked at the small fish, but he didn't do anything...though he knew he should...could? Was he?

Ali: -4E/-10H Psn ==///== Fath: @_@
    Cli: -3E ==///== Li: -5E/-6H

As this dance continues on, its evident the fighters are using all their moves. Fathom and Ali cough. (2/2)

===Stats===

Team Lanturn X X
    Cliche M S Chinchou 52/72
    Ali M Leafeon 40/68
    Feeling better

VS

Team Dragonis X X
    Fathom M Kabutops 48/81
    Li Mei F Lucario 79/66
    Oh the agony!

Notes:
    Li: Par +2 Spd
    Ali: +Atk Psn
    Fath: +2 Atk Txc lvl 1 Cfn

Lanturn.

Entertaining quotes!

Advanced Trainer

btw DL, it's AIL, not ALI

OK, both sides are feeling it guys!

Cliche, lets start off with you, and lets get after that Lucario! Start things off with a water gun, then hit immediately with a shock wave before hitting him harder with Bubblebeam!

and Ail. You hit Lucario with a magical leaf at first, then focus your attention on Fathom. Hit him with a leaf blade and a giga drain.

~GL
    ...just call me G.L.

Advanced Trainer

Fathom, start off with a Giga Drain aimed at Cliche. Then hit him with Toxic. After that nail him with Stone Edge.

Li, use Psychic to redirect Ail's leaves at Cliche. After that smack him with an Ice Punch fallowed by Blaze Kick.

Veteran Trainer

Standard Tag

===Rules===

No direct healing
    You choose, I attack

===Battlers===

Team Lanturn X X
    Cliche M S Chinchou 52/72
    Ali M Leafeon 40/68
    Feeling better

Attacks:
    Cliche: Water Gun~Shock Wave~Bubblebeam (all L)
    Ail: Magical Leaf(L)~Leaf Blade~Giga Drain(F)

VS

Team Dragonis X X
    Fathom M Kabutops 48/81
    Li Mei F Lucario 79/66
    Oh the agony!

Attacks:
    Fath: Giga Drain~Toxic~Stone Edge(All C)
    Li: Psychic~Ice Punch~Blaze Kick (All A)

===Round 3===

Your ref is narcoleptic all of a sudden...

Anyway. Li looks to Fathom whom seems to have trouble deciding what to go after. It does not matter as Ail and Cliche try a joint attack. Ail diverts a mass of leaves over to try and slice down the fighter, but with one titanic blast of mental prowess, Li forces those leaves to go backwards and slam into the Water Gun that Cliche fired. The Water gun however was no match for the leaves which slice Cliche up!

Fathom....tries to digs a hole. With his blades.

Ali: -5E ==///== Fath: Oooh!
    Cli: -4E/-12H ==///== Li: -9E

Cliche was not happy about that and flipped back over, sparking. Li was on the move though, headed toward Ail with vengeance. Ail was running to Fathom to ..assist in his digging of a grave, when Li struck him in his side with a Ice Punch. That threw him off the path.

Li then fell back due to a Shockwave that hit her at chest level. She turned, noting Cliche's sparking body. Ail at that moment reasserted himsefl and lashed out at the nearby Fathom, smacking the confused mon so hard with that Blade like tail it sent him out the center. It also eradicated any confusion.

That left Fathom to lunge forth with his blades outstretched, stabbing the ground right around Cliche, Cliche looked up, only to see old ancient stuff be puked on him. Eww, his Toxic was so old it was dust!

Ali: -7E/-12H ==///== Fath: -3E/-21H (2/Cr.)
    Cli: -4E Txc==///== Li: -6E/-7H

Back to full capacity, Fathom leaned back, his blades still speared in the ground. Cliche was scareed to mover, but e knew he had to, or else this weird Pokemon was going to...

yeap. Stone Edge. Using his arms like the rubber bands of a slingshot, he then propelled himself forward and used his stone Head to slam Cliche. Cliche bounced out AGAIN.

As Cliche flew out, Ail would be kicked into Fathom by Li Mei, whom held her Blazing leg up even after Ail and Fathom lied there in a heap. Both Pokemon began to glow green and Fathom cried out as Ail stood up, snarling at Li Mei. Suddenly, Li Mei's leg went out, and she was surrounded by...bubbles. Yap. Cliche got back in the ring!

Ali: -7E/-14H/+8H ==///== Fath: -8E/-16H
    Cli: -3E/-14H (2/Cr.) ==///== Li: -7E/-6H

Cliche, Fathom and Ali cough. (2/4/2)

===Stats===

Team Lanturn X X
    Cliche M S Chinchou 24/61
    Ali M Leafeon 22/49
    Man, pretty hurt

VS

Team Dragonis X X
    Fathom M Kabutops 7/70
    Li Mei F Lucario 66/44
    Hrm...gotta keep you alive!

Notes:
    Fath: +2 Atk Txc lvl 2
    Cli: Txc Lvl 1

Dragonis

Entertaining quotes!

Advanced Trainer

Alright Fathom, let's go for broke. Start off by hitting Cliche with Giga Drain. Then nail Ail with another X-Scissor. After that use a Seismic Toss to throw Ail into the crowd.

Li Mei, you start off by hitting Ail with an Ice Punch. After that use a Drain Punch on Cliche. Finsh up with Earthquake.

Advanced Trainer

Cliche, lets finish that Kabutops off! Start things off with a big Shock Wave. If he still stands, hit him with Thunderbolt x2. If he drops, move to Li Mei with Ice Beams!

Ail, go after Li Mei with Rock Smash! Then, hit him with another Rock Smash, then Hyper Beam!

~GL
    ...just call me G.L.

Veteran Trainer

Standard Tag

===Rules===

No direct healing
    You choose, I attack

===Battlers===

Team Lanturn X X
    Cliche M S Chinchou 24/61
    Ali M Leafeon 22/49
    Man, pretty hurt

Attacks:
    Cliche: ShockWave(F)~Ice Beam x 2(L)
    Ail: Rock Smash x 2~Hyper Beam(All L)

Sub: Thunderbolt x 2 (F)

VS

Team Dragonis X X
    Fathom M Kabutops 7/70
    Li Mei F Lucario 66/44
    Hrm...gotta keep you alive!

Attacks:
    Fath: Giga Drain(C)~X-Scissor~Seismic Toss(A)
    Li: Ice Punch(A)~Drain Punch(C)~Earthquake

===Round 5===

Fathom does not stop, even with people cutting in front of him, He goes and connects with Cliche, even as the little Pokemon generates a massive Shockwave that floods the area, JUST for Fathom. Fathom siphons as much as possible, even though the electrocution is brutal. It falls, and smolders there, Cliche looking in wonder.

Ail though is punched by Li Mei, and feels Ice build up on his tail. He smirks at the fortune and uses said tail to Smash Li Mei's head.

Ali: -4E/-12H ==///== Fath: -8E/-9H/+8H
    Cli: -4E/-16H ==///== Li: -6E/-13H

Fathom...stayed down! Cliche flopped for joy, but saw Li Mei was still on the attack. Li didn't like the fish right now and landed a punch right to Cliche's face, turning the +'s into -'s. As a lil health was drained from that AIl was swift to smash Li's face again, in order to back that sucker up! Cliche aisded with an ice Beam that caused her to trip and fall flat on her face.

Ali: -4E
    Cli: -8E/-6H ==///== Li: -3E/-17H*/+3H

Both Ail and Cliche look tired, but they don't give up on railing Li Mei. Cliche fires a second Ice Beam as Li Mei spin in the air, taking the hit and keeping her downward trajectory. Ail runs over to the nearing Li and lunges at her, firing off a immense Beam at dang near point blank range. Li crosses her hands to block as the massive Beam sends her skyward. Ail lands and they watch as Li Mei goes flying hi in the sky...

...they watch as Li falls..faster and faster. Even the dancing stopped as the two Pokemon watch Li slam into the ground so hard, the floor splits and splinters, before rising in wooden waves that launch people and equipment around like shreds of paper, Both Ail and Cliche get hit by this titanic Earthquake and it leaves both Pokemon on their sides, unconscious!

Li comes though in the end. Holy crap!

Ali: -13E/-5H
    Cli: -8E/-16H ==///== Li: -9E/-13H

But wait! Ail coughed! (2) Its not OVER YET!

===Stats===

Team Lanturn X
    Cliche M S Chinchou 0/41
    Ali M Leafeon 3/28
    Holy crap it lived through that?!?

VS

Team Dragonis X
    Fathom M Kabutops 0/62
    Li Mei F Lucario 26/26
    O come on DIE!

Notes:

Drag

Ail needs one action to recharge.

Entertaining quotes!

Advanced Trainer

I'd attack like you said, but I think GL should go first...

Veteran Trainer

Yah...GL should, right xD.

Entertaining quotes!

Advanced Trainer

^.^ hehehe, nice catch Dragonis

Well Ail, one action of recharge....hopefully you can dodge whatever terribly large attack im sure will get thrown your way If you survive, hit him with Giga Drain and Magical Leaf!

~GL
    ...just call me G.L.

Advanced Trainer

Li, finnish this off with Poison Jab. Fallow that up with a Vacuum Wave and Bullet Punch, if need be.

Veteran Trainer

Standard Tag

===Rules===

No direct healing
    You choose, I attack

===Battlers===

Team Lanturn X
    Ali M Leafeon 3/28
    Holy crap it lived through that?!?

Attacks:Giga Drain~Magical Leaf

VS

Team Dragonis X
    Li Mei F Lucario 26/26
    O come on DIE!

Attacks:
    Poison Jab~Vacumn Wave~Bullet Punch

===Round 6===

Li Mei stares in astonishment as Ail stands up, weakly. Foregoing any attempt at civility, Li lunges for the grass type, who uses all his energy to lunge backwards. Li swings again, and Ail ducks, the poison Jab sailing wide over his head. Li backed away, pissed that this danged grassy foe was still standing..

Ali: Awesome! ==///== Li: -6E

But Ail's skill was not done here. He immediatly began to glow gereen. However, teh speeed of Li Mei right now was unconquerable, as Ail felt a whoosh of air, followed by a swift bolt of pain. Ail faltered to two legs, and then over on its side. Li was not having it anymore.

Ail: -5H ==///== Li: -3E

===Stats===

Team Lanturn X
    Cliche M S Chinchou 0/41
    Ali M Leafeon 0/28
    Now its over

VS

Team Dragonis X
    Fathom M Kabutops 0/62
    Li Mei F Lucario 26/17
    Thank you.

Notes:

Dragonis wins! 2 points there
    1 point for GL
    2 for Me!

Gl...man you get raw deals x_x!

Entertaining quotes!

Advanced Trainer

Not to bad of a test drive on Li Mei and Fathom. Better luck next time, GL!