Elite Trainer
    Elite Trainer

Default Farfetche'd Dual Charles VS Mike Mysterio ref: DL

So right this is a one on one match and we both use are Farfetch'd

DQ: none

baned moves: rest and toxic

I send you attack

Arena:The Tower of the Gods

Only the Trainers who are brave and climb the ancient Tower of the Gods, may enter Time itself. Hundreds of hourglasses line the corridors of the this holy place, when the trainer reaches the top they well notice Statues of Many of the Legendary Pokemon. The battle in a coliseum themed arena on the top floor, there is no Roof so flying types can take full advantage of the air, the battle arena also has a pool for water Types, and the whole arena is suspended over Lava.

Go Leeks my Male Farfetch'd

~Charles Legend
    ASB VS Seeker Profile

“If at first the idea is not absurd, then there is no hope for it.” ― Albert Einstein

"The computer world is like an intellectual Wild West, in which you can shoot anyone you wish with your ideas, if you're willing to risk the consequences." --from Hackers & Painters: Big Ideas from the Computer Age, by Paul Graham

"To build a story world, the author must be part artist, part engineer, and sometimes part mad scientist.." --from Fundamentals of world building by Jessie Verino

“Let food be thy medicine and medicine be thy food.” - Hippocrates

It's like Rossy, but more! Elite Trainer
    Elite Trainer

Default Re: Farfetche'd Dual Charles VS Mike Mysterio ref: some one crazy

Damn. Already doing a Solrock battle so no.
    Enjoy finding someone else!

You must fear the Reaper! Advanced Trainer
    Advanced Trainer

Ok I'll send out my black male Farfetch'd named Raven.

Ok Raven, start off by useing Iron Tail. Then use Night Slash to knock him around a bit. Then end with a Twister.

Elite Trainer
    Elite Trainer

what are you talking about Rossy?

Leeks use Bide three times, the fist two store enegy then the third relese it at raven.

oh btw I forgot to say it leeks has green eyes, I just did not bother sicne my outdated banner in my sig shows him as having green eyes.

~Charles Legend
    ASB VS Seeker Profile

“If at first the idea is not absurd, then there is no hope for it.” ― Albert Einstein

"The computer world is like an intellectual Wild West, in which you can shoot anyone you wish with your ideas, if you're willing to risk the consequences." --from Hackers & Painters: Big Ideas from the Computer Age, by Paul Graham

"To build a story world, the author must be part artist, part engineer, and sometimes part mad scientist.." --from Fundamentals of world building by Jessie Verino

2 hot to hold, 2 cold to fold Veteran Trainer
    Veteran Trainer

He meant he's doing a dual Solrock Match so he's not able to do a Dual Farfetch'd match. But I am

i Judge your entertainment!
    Entertaining quotes!
    From textsfromlastnight.com:

(518): I legitimately just tried to piss above my head. I got to my chest at highest. There's piss everywhere.

(801): I can't help but be optimistic. I'm like a ball of slutty sunshine.

It's like Rossy, but more! Elite Trainer
    Elite Trainer

Yeah, five matches is the limit for me. One I think went out ages ago.

Elite Trainer
    Elite Trainer

Angry Re: Farfetche'd Dual Charles VS Mike Mysterio ref: some one crazy

Quote Originally Posted by DarkestLight View Post
    He meant he's doing a dual Solrock Match so he's not able to do a Dual Farfetch'd match. But I am
    Use your common sense smartass both me and Mike are as far as I know the curent members with a farfetch'd on are team, I have had my farfetch'd for ages and wanted to see how well Leeks could do aginst anouther Farfetch'd. -_-;

~Charles Legend
    ASB VS Seeker Profile

Veteran Trainer

This duel is Farfetch'd!

===Rules===

banned moves: rest and toxic

Only the Trainers who are brave and climb the ancient Tower of the Gods, may enter Time itself. Hundreds of hourglasses line the corridors of the this holy place, when the trainer reaches the top they well notice Statues of Many of the Legendary Pokemon. The battle in a coliseum themed arena on the top floor, there is no Roof so flying types can take full advantage of the air, the battle arena also has a pool for water Types, and the whole arena is suspended over Lava.

===Battlers===

Charles Legend
    Leeks, M Farfetch'd
    100/100
    Ready to swat
    Bide

VS

Mike Mysterio
    Raven, M Farfetch'd
    100/100
    Imposter. All Farfertch'd are black!
    Iron Tail~Night Slash~Twister

===Round 1===

Upon greatness we stand, in the Tower of the Gods. This wide open area at the top is where Leeks and Raven shall do battle . To see whom is the better...Farfetch'd.

Raven flies in, and jumps atop of Leeks, bumping its head with his butt. Disgusted, Leeks just Bides away...

Lee: -3E/-9H ==///== Rav: -7E

Seeing no immediate reaction (well maybe a slight glow) Raven squawks and uses his leek to Slash Leeks across the face. It had a eerie dark cold energy to it, that left its mark on the other, glowing bird.

Lee: -3E/-8H ==///== Rav: -7E

Seeing this as an easy fight, Raven scoffs and flaps his wings, causing a light Twister to come and try to coax the other bird into doing something! The winds seem to push Leeks past his limit as he roars, catching Raven off guard. A massive beam of energy scours across this Tower, striking Raven and shooting him through the roof!

Bide..is risky buisness.

Lee: -3E/-4H ==///== Rav: -2E/-25H

Ha, at the end of Round one, this match looks even...

===Stats===

Charles Legend
    Leeks, M Farfetch'd
    79/91
    Sucker!

VS

Mike Mysterio
    Raven, M Farfetch'd
    75/84
    O wow that's pain!

Charles

Entertaining quotes!

(518): I legitimately just tried to piss above my head. I got to my chest at highest. There's piss everywhere.

Elite Trainer
    Elite Trainer

Default Re: Farfetche'd Dual Charles VS Mike Mysterio ref: DL

Leeks Poison Jab three times, however use swift if it tries to evade.

~Charles Legend
    ASB VS Seeker Profile

Advanced Trainer

Ok Raven, start off by giving Leeks what he gave you by Bideing X3. On the last one unleashing your fury on him.

~Bide~Bide~Bide~

Veteran Trainer

This duel is Farfetch'd!

===Rules===

===Battlers===
    Charles Legend
    Leeks, M Farfetch'd
    79/91
    Sucker!
    Poison Jab X 3

VS

Mike Mysterio
    Raven, M Farfetch'd
    75/84
    O wow that's pain!
    Bide

===Round 2===

Impressed with the prowess of that attack Leeks unleashed, Raven decides to test it out for his own nefarious deeds. He sits down and focuses, as he's jabbed in the mouth by Leeks.

Lee: -6E ==///== Rav: -3E/-7H

Leeks Jabs again, hopping back and forth on those webbed feet. Raven looks a bit woozy, I'm pretty sure he's poisoned now from that, but he's still holding on.

Lee: -6E ==///== Rav: -3E/-7H Psn

Leeks goes in for a third and final Jab, as Raven illuminates with sordid rage. His Bide complete, he fires-and pins Leeks to the ground. The blast forces a depression within the tower, to Leeks' dismay

Lee: -6E/-25H ==///== Rav: -3E/-7H Psn ^

Man. Bide is just evil. But this match is still even..Oh no wait. Raven's poison may becomne a deciding factor (3)

===Stats===

Charles Legend
    Leeks, M Farfetch'd
    54/73
    ..Ok that's evil. Just evil

VS

Mike Mysterio
    Raven, M Farfetch'd
    51/75
    O wow that's pain!

Mike

Entertaining quotes!

Advanced Trainer

Ok Raven, start off by useing Air Slash. Then Body Slam him into the pool. Last use Facade. If Leeks uses Bide use Swords Dance. Then Wish for health. Last Yawn.

~Air Slash~Body Slam~Facade~ sub if he bides:~Swords Dance~Wish~Yawn~

Elite Trainer
    Elite Trainer

Leeks use Yawn then Swords Dance then use Slash!

~Charles Legend
    ASB VS Seeker Profile

Veteran Trainer

This duel is Farfetch'd!

===Rules===

===Battlers===

Charles Legend
    Leeks, M Farfetch'd
    54/73
    Yawn~Swords Dance~Slash

VS

Mike Mysterio
    Raven, M Farfetch'd
    51/75
    O wow that's pain!
    Air Slash~Body Slam~Facade

===Round 3===

Bide now done and gone like 1971, both ducks try actual strategy on each other. Leeks finds Ravens approach to hostile and Yawns at the incoming flier, whom skims by, using the Air to zip and Slash him up a bit.

Lee: -3E/-7H ==///== Rav: -5E Drowsy

Raven lands, really drowsy, but turns to spot Leeks now dancing around. Was he taking this battle seriously? Leeks uses his leek as a conductor baton and controls his steps, right until he is tackled by a now narcoleptyc Raven.

Lee: -3E/-8H +2 Atk ==///== Rav: -6E Slp

Pushing his opponent off of him, Leeks snickers, before raising his Leek high in the sky.The leaves glisten, before they're ran across Raven's back in a Slash that left a pretty sizeable switch mark.

Lee: -6E ==///== Rav: -10H

And the poison strikes too! (3). Raven got it raw.

===Stats===

Charles Legend
    Leeks, M Farfetch'd
    39/61

VS

Mike Mysterio
    Raven, M Farfetch'd
    38/64
    O wow that's pain!
    Slp

Charles

Entertaining quotes!

Elite Trainer
    Elite Trainer

Leeks use use Night Slash three times!

~Charles Legend
    ASB VS Seeker Profile

Advanced Trainer

Ok Raven, use Snore. Then Sleep Talk X2. However should you walk up Wish. If you still have a attack use Heat Wave.

~Snore~Sleep Talk~Sleep Talk~ Sub:~Wish~Heat Wave~

Veteran Trainer

This duel is Farfetch'd!

===Rules===

===Battlers===

Charles Legend
    Leeks, M Farfetch'd
    39/61
    Night Slash x 3

VS

Mike Mysterio
    Raven, M Farfetch'd
    38/64
    O wow that's pain!
    Slp
    Snore~Sleep Talk x 2
    Sub: Wish~Heat Wave

===Round 4===

This match is getting good. Raven is down, but the ebony Farfetch'd is not out. As another demonic leek assisted Slash breaks over his back, giving him something to cry about-Raven does! A massive Snore reverberates through the arena, breaking Leek's concentration.

Lee: -7E/-6H ==///== Rav: -5E/-11H

Leeks doesn't stop, and delivers another slash to upset the foolish competitor. But now that mystical power of Sleep Talk is in play. Feathers flutter, and suddenly they line across Raven in a denser formation, Wing flicks out and rams itself into Leeks's chest. That was like a iron rod...or a Steel Wing.

Lee: -7E/-8H ==///== Rav: -5E/-10H

Bruised along his chest, Leeks delivers a final punishing blow to Raven. Raven shudders, but he doesn't wake. Instead, he flies over and performs a Loop-de-loop, knocking his opponent back. But instead of flying away, Raven lands right back on the ground.

Lee: -7E/-8H ==///== Rav: -5E/-10H

And the poison strikes too! (3). Raven got it REALLY raw. But huh, he woke up right now.

===Stats===

Charles Legend
    Leeks, M Farfetch'd
    17/40
    YO NAME IS TOBEY, BOI!

VS

Mike Mysterio
    Raven, M Farfetch'd
    7/49
    MY NAME IS KUNTA!

Mike

Entertaining quotes!

Advanced Trainer

Ok Raven, last round start off with an Endure. Then use Last Resort. If he Protects then use Feint. If not use Facade.

~Endure~Last Resort~Facade~ Sub: If he Protects ~Feint~

Elite Trainer
    Elite Trainer

Leaks use Roost then Skull Bash twice!

~Charles Legend
    ASB VS Seeker Profile

Veteran Trainer

This duel is Farfetch'd!

===Rules===

===Battlers===

Charles Legend
    Leeks, M Farfetch'd
    17/40
    YO NAME IS TOBEY, BOI!
    Roost~Skull Bash

VS

Mike Mysterio
    Raven, M Farfetch'd
    7/49
    MY NAME IS KUNTA!
    Endure~Last Resort~Facade

===Round 5===

Raven, groggy, but determined to survive, hunkers down and waits for anything..

anything..

but nothing comes. He just stands -tense..a lil too tense as Leeks just Roosts, paying Raven no mind at all. What a waste.

Lee: -15E/+20H ==///== Rav: -5E

That didn't stop Raven. Calling on all his remaining energy, he tried for anything that could give him an edge. Leeks meanwhile, welcomed the head on charge by collecting himself, even though he soon found himself being gnawed, pecked, slapped, whipped kicked and winged all over the place.

Lee: -4E/-20H ==///== Rav: -10E

Winded, but not out of the fight, Raven went for another healthy looking tackle grapple. But he was met head on by a full speed Skull to his sternum. The birds flew to the west, and Raven hit the ground hard.

Lee: -3E ==///== Rav: -6E/-11H

===Stats===

Charles Legend
    Leeks, M Farfetch'd
    17/18
    Ugh! Got you!

VS

Mike Mysterio
    Raven, M Farfetch'd
    0/28
    Oh punted hard.

Charles is the winner!

2 points for Charles
    1 for Mike
    2 for me and I'm out. That was fast XD

Entertaining quotes!