Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: [GYM] Weasel Overlord vs. Dogfish44 | Ref = DL

YOU KIDS GET OFF MY LAWN! Advanced Trainer
    Advanced Trainer

Default [GYM] Weasel Overlord vs. Dogfish44 | Ref = DL

Do you accept?
    Last edited by Dogfish44; 28th June 2010 at 09:56 AM.
    Back bitches

exit stage Crowley Elite Trainer
    Elite Trainer

Default Re: I CHALLENGE WEASEL OVERLORD TO A GYM MATCH!

Yup, I accept! This is my gym:

Arena: The Firefly

The battle take place in the silent world of space and both opponents start on the surface of the Firefly class ship, Serenity. Trainers are provided with space suits, and Pokemon with an indestructible, blue-tinged bubble of oxygen about their heads at all times.

While they are in contact with the ship’s surface, gravity holds, but as soon as they leave the surface, whether to jump in the air, or to dodge an attack, gravity takes a vacation and the Pokemon may go floating off into space. Luckily, there are handy space-Pokemon who will fetch back any Pokemon who does find himself flying away, bringing it back down to the surface with a penalty of 5(%) health lost through pure terror at the freefalling and lack of gravity.

Every sixth turn, the referee rolls a dice to determine whether Serenity is on the run from the Alliance, with a 30% chance of this being true. If this happens, all participants must use a full turn to hold on for dear life, lest they be lost in the depths of space. During this lost turn, however, each Pokemon regains 20(%) energy, as a result of sitting still and performing no moves.

The top of the Serenity is an uneven place, looking like this. Pokemon can move about the top of the ship at will, and even down the sides if they please, because of the built-in surface gravity field.

Rules

- As space is a singularly noiseless place, no sound-based attacks will work.
    - The same goes for weather moves, as there is obviously no weather in space.
    - If a Pokemon loses contact with the surface of Serenity, they will be automatically transported back by one of the referee’s Pokemon, and lose 5(%) health.
    - Each Pokemon may only use Double Team once, and instead of its normal lasting time, it will only last one turn, as the clones have no gravity to stop them floating off into space.
    - Toxic may not be used, and any powder-based moves have a higher likelihood of failure (70%) due to it being easier for them to disperse.
    - Any moves that would normally damage the environment (Dig, Earthquake, etc.) does the same as what it would normally do, minus the damaging element. So an Earthquake would shake the surface and do its normal damage to the opponent, but the surface of the ship will not be harmed.

You send first
    I attack first
    DQ time: 1 week
    If you're confused/wondering about what moves are okay and which ones won't work, just ask me and I'll explain further or let you know what would happen.

this is hell
    we have a little something called integrity

Weasel Overlord says:
    spanner cock?

Advanced Trainer

Default Re: I CHALLENGE WEASEL OVERLORD TO A GYM MATCH!

3 on 3 I assume? (Single)

I'll be using my trusty GRUMPYPIG (Male Grumpig @ Own Tempo) for this battle.
    Back bitches

Elite Trainer

Default Re: [GYM] Weasel Overlord vs. Dogfish44 | Ref = ???

Yup, 3v3 single. I always forget to put that. XD

I'll be using Astarte, my female Houndoom (Early Bird). Abilities are onn, I've never used them before!

We'll start off with a Taunt. Follow it up with a Will-o-Wisp and finish off with a Sucker Punch, ay.

~Taunt ~Will-o-Wisp ~Sucker Punch

this is hell

Weasel Overlord says:
    spanner cock?

Advanced Trainer

Focus Punch ~ Focus Punch ~ Brick Break
    Back bitches

2 hot to hold, 2 cold to fold Veteran Trainer
    Veteran Trainer

Ill take this tonight. Already running late for work catching things up.

i Judge your entertainment!
    Entertaining quotes!
    From textsfromlastnight.com:

(518): I legitimately just tried to piss above my head. I got to my chest at highest. There's piss everywhere.

(801): I can't help but be optimistic. I'm like a ball of slutty sunshine.

Advanced Trainer

Default Re: [GYM] Weasel Overlord vs. Dogfish44 | Ref = DL

DL, you there?
    Very near DQ time.....
    Back bitches

Veteran Trainer

This is bad, I'm forgetting battles. And no DF, DQ time doesn't apply to refs, which is not good in a way. Tonight I'll have this posted, but thanks for the bump.

Entertaining quotes!

(518): I legitimately just tried to piss above my head. I got to my chest at highest. There's piss everywhere.

Veteran Trainer

Gym Gym Gym

===Rules===

The battle take place in the silent world of space and both opponents start on the surface of the Firefly class ship, Serenity. Trainers are provided with space suits, and Pokemon with an indestructible, blue-tinged bubble of oxygen about their heads at all times.

While they are in contact with the ship’s surface, gravity holds, but as soon as they leave the surface, whether to jump in the air, or to dodge an attack, gravity takes a vacation and the Pokemon may go floating off into space. Luckily, there are handy space-Pokemon who will fetch back any Pokemon who does find himself flying away, bringing it back down to the surface with a penalty of 5(%) health lost through pure terror at the freefalling and lack of gravity.

Every sixth turn, the referee rolls a dice to determine whether Serenity is on the run from the Alliance, with a 30% chance of this being true. If this happens, all participants must use a full turn to hold on for dear life, lest they be lost in the depths of space. During this lost turn, however, each Pokemon regains 20(%) energy, as a result of sitting still and performing no moves.

The top of the Serenity is an uneven place, looking like this. Pokemon can move about the top of the ship at will, and even down the sides if they please, because of the built-in surface gravity field.

Rules

- If a Pokemon loses contact with the surface of Serenity, they will be automatically transported back by one of the referee’s Pokemon, and lose 5(%) health.
    - Each Pokemon may only use Double Team once, and instead of its normal lasting time, it will only last one turn, as the clones have no gravity to stop them floating off into space.
    - Toxic may not be used, and any powder-based moves have a higher likelihood of failure (70%) due to it being easier for them to disperse.
    - Any moves that would normally damage the environment (Dig, Earthquake, etc.) does the same as what it would normally do, minus the damaging element. So an Earthquake would shake the surface and do its normal damage to the opponent, but the surface of the ship will not be harmed.

===Battlers===

Weasel Overlord
    O O O

Astarte, F
    Early Bird
    [ {} {} {} {} {} {} {} {} {} {}] 100
    [ {} {} {} {} {} {} {} {} {} {} ] 100
    Grrrr
    Taunt~Will-o-Wisp~Sucker Punch

vs

Dogfish44
    O O O

Grumpypig, M
    Own Tempo
    Boooing
    Focus Punch x 2~Brick Break

===Round 1===

World class battle on a first rate ship. Weesy is back in command now, upon her Firefly, defending her badge today. I'm your ref DL and the challenger is none other than Dogfish! He's taking the Gym Challenge, and I for one am on his side. Go get those badges!!

We start off with a Houndoom and ha, GRUMPYPIG! Sup pig!

G: -.-...

Man, he's grumpy. Anyway. Astarte starts with a bunch of swearing and cursing. Dang Weasel, get Ast off the ship-cursing like one of your crew. Well, we can tell Weesy's a bit drunk, cause speaking in space is SILLY! This pig kept its focus, and WALLOPS Ast right in the kisser. The force of the punch was so powerful it jettisoned Ast into space! She had no chance to hold onto anything! Hoooly crap!

Ast: -3E/-25H ===///=== Gru: -10E

Thanking the Clefairy, Ast tries this again. This time firing off a bit of fire into the environment. Grumpypig looks on with uncharacteristic silence as the flames hit. It stings, but its not enough to snap his focus again. A second Focus Punch rails Ast, and sends her flying, but this time she manages to snag a piece of metal and hang on for dear life.

Ast: -2E/-20H ===///=== Gru: -10E Brn

Man, not looking good for Ast right now. She pulls herself back to the gravity induced ship and darts over to try and cause some damage to this swine. Grumpypig readies himself and goes to swing, but Ast moves in hella quick and Sucker Punches Grumpypig in the gut, making him bounce back on that spring tail. It bounces him forward just as fast and he scores a direct hit on Ast's side. She crumples to the ground, pained heavily.

Ast: -7E/-12H ===///=== Gru: -6E/-20H

The burn sears (3), but Ast got rocked this round.

===Stats===

Weasel Overlord
    O O O

Astarte, F
    Early Bird
    [ {} {} {} {} { ] 43
    [ {} {} {} {} {} {} {} {} { ] 88
    Oh wow space is creepy.

vs

Dogfish44
    O O O

Grumpypig, M
    Own Tempo
    [ {} {} {} {} {} {} {} { ] 76
    [ {} {} {} {} {} {} {} { ] 74
    Yeeeehaaw!
    Brn

Notes:

DF, you go. Off to a good start I must say. :O

Last edited by DarkestLight; 4th July 2010 at 09:36 AM.

Entertaining quotes!

Veteran Trainer

:: Punch::

Entertaining quotes!

Advanced Trainer

Thanks ^_^ (Cept I'm not DCM )
    And good job Grumpy. I'll give you your medication later ;P

Anyway, without much thought:
    Focus Blast*2, finishing off with Drain Punch if need be.
    Each time it tries Sucker Punch, simply Thunder Wave, Confuse Ray then Attract (In that order, one move for each time.)
    If it protects, on the first protect use Heal Bell. On subsequent successful protects use Calm Mind.
    Back bitches

Elite Trainer

Augh, sweet jesus.

Protect for the first round, Astarte. Then we'll go with another Protect and finish up with a Snatch.

this is hell

Weasel Overlord says:
    spanner cock?

Veteran Trainer

Gym Gym Gym

===Rules===

Rules

===Battlers===

Weasel Overlord
    O O O

Astarte, F
    Early Bird
    [ {} {} {} {} { ] 43
    [ {} {} {} {} {} {} {} {} { ] 88
    Oh wow space is creepy.
    Protect x 2~Snatch

vs

Dogfish44
    O O O

Grumpypig, M
    Own Tempo
    [ {} {} {} {} {} {} {} { ] 74
    Yeeeehaaw!
    Brn
    Heal Bell~Calm Mind~Drain Punch

===Round 2===

Grumpypig gets it going with taking the time to heal himself of that nasty burn. But there's a problem. Grumpypig listens ...but nothing seems to be ringing. As such, the soothing melody of Heal Bell is lost in the singularity of space.

Ast stands there, kinda miffed she Protected for nothing.

Ast: -7E ===///=== Gru: -5E

Ast watched again-and was able to burst out a new shield this time! Grumpypig however, could tell this, and decided on calming himself down. Being grumpy in space could get him fainted...

Ast: -7E ===///=== Gru: -3E +2 SpA/D

Ast then runs over, intent on stealing anything good Grumpypig was planning to do. Bad idea. Seeing as how he already Calmed Minded, there was nothing to snatch. She did however, get a fist in her face, which knocked her on her side.

Ast: -3E/-8H ===///=== Gru: -4E/+4H

The burn sears (3)

===Stats===

Weasel Overlord
    O O O

Astarte, F
    Early Bird
    [ {} {} {} { ] 35
    [ {} {} {} {} {} {} {} { ] 71
    Oh man silly nuances!!

vs

Dogfish44
    O O O

Grumpypig, M
    Own Tempo
    [ {} {} {} {} {} {} {} { ] 75
    [ {} {} {} {} {} {} { ] 62
    Silly puppy
    Brn

Notes:

Weezy!

Entertaining quotes!

Advanced Trainer

You're coming up to the halfway point, just a reminder.
    Back bitches

Elite Trainer

Dude, you don't need to post reminders every single time. It's kinda annoying... ^_^;;

Anyway. My internet's back now, hurrah!

Astarte, have a nice Rest. Sleep Talk and then Snore.
    If you wake up, Crunch for all moves.

this is hell

Weasel Overlord says:
    spanner cock?

Advanced Trainer

Sorry 'bout that. And let this battle continue ^_^
    Anyway, it says Snatch steals the benificial effects of a move. If so, snatch the healing of that Rest, then Drain Punch, then Focus Punch, since Speaking, and thus snoring, won't work in space.

HOWEVER, if snatch won't steal the health gain from rest, use Focus Punch there instead.

If Astare is awake by round 3, use Brick Break instead round 3.

Snatch / Focus Punch ~ Drain Punch ~ Focus Punch / Brick Break
    Back bitches

Veteran Trainer

Gym Gym Gym

===Rules===

Rules

===Battlers===

Weasel Overlord
    O O O

Astarte, F
    Early Bird
    [ {} {} {} { ] 35
    [ {} {} {} {} {} {} {} { ] 71
    Oh man silly nuances!!
    Rest~Sleep Talk~Crunch

vs

Dogfish44
    O O O

Grumpypig, M
    Own Tempo
    [ {} {} {} {} {} {} {} { ] 75
    [ {} {} {} {} {} {} { ] 62
    Silly puppy
    Brn
    Focus Punch~Drain Punch~Brick Break

===Round 2===

Grumpypig smirks, and watches as Astarte tries to go to sleep in the midst of the battle. Well we can't have that, and Grumpypig goes in close, to make sure the pup is asleep. Satisfied with his discovery, a glowing white fist is raised, cocked, loaded and swung, knocking Astarte to the moon! The pup goes shooting skyward, only to be caught by a passing Clefairy herd once more and broiught back to Serenity. Yipe.

Ast: -20E/+15H/-27H ===///=== Gru: -10E

Noting no health gain on Astarte's end was something. The pup still slept and this Pig smiled, knowing this might be easier than ever! Grumpypig quietly channeled a powerful force of energy. Alas it would be met with a Dark Pulse, as Astarte fired one off in her sleep. Grumpypig was blasted back and alot of focus. Damn! So she resorted to running up and slapping Astarte with a Draining Punch. Cant be the only one healing, after all.

Ast: -5E/+15H/-8H ===///=== Gru: -4E/-14H/+4H

Grumpy gears up for it again, but Astarte smirks and awakens after that last hit. She winced, feeling no better than when she went to sleep. Relinquishing power, Astarte notes that pig coming in close! So he shoots in and Crunches the left arm that was coming into punch him! Grumpypig winces and slams his fist into Ast's back, making those jaws open.

Ast: -7E/-12H ===///=== Gru: -6E/-17H

The burn sears (3)

===Stats===

Weasel Overlord
    O O O

Astarte, F
    Early Bird
    [ {} { ] 18
    [ {} {} {} { ] 39
    Whoo close time.

vs

Dogfish44
    O O O

Grumpypig, M
    Own Tempo
    [ {} {} {} {} { ] 45
    [ {} {} {} {} { ] 42
    Ok, that's painful
    Brn

Notes:

DF

Last edited by DarkestLight; 16th July 2010 at 06:47 AM.

Entertaining quotes!

Elite Trainer

It's not me next, silly DL.

this is hell

Weasel Overlord says:
    spanner cock?

Advanced Trainer

?_?
    DL, 3 things -
    Why was my first sub ignored (Using Focus Punch Rather than Snatch) if snatch didn't steal health from rest?
    Secondly, why was focus punch used second when I said Drain punch there (See orders I bolded, you could not have missed that)
    And why wouldn't snatch steal Rest health? It is a benificial effect, and the movelist doesn't say it is restricted to boosting effects.

That would have left the moves Focus Punch ~ Drain Punch ~ Brick Break
    Back bitches

Veteran Trainer

1 & 2) Completely distracted while typing, I couldn't focus enough to ref properly. Fixed.
    3) In the Movelist, I put which moves are Snatchable. Rest isn't one of them. And its not completely beneficial since it puts you to sleep.

IIRC, any move that seems to have a beneficial effect+ a status ailment or status Drop connected to it is not Snatchable (Swagger, Curse, Rest etc etc)

Entertaining quotes!

Advanced Trainer

Thanks for clearing that up, and dw about making mistakes.

Time to finish up this Grumpy!
    ...Show some enthusiasm already ;-;"

Power Gem, then Focus Blast, then Power Gem.
    Each time a protect is sucessful, use calm mind. Each time a protect isn't sucessful, focus punch.
    Magic Coat any stat changing or status attacks.
    Back bitches

Elite Trainer

Reversal, Astarte. Basically, do that until you die.

~Reversal x3

this is hell

Weasel Overlord says:
    spanner cock?

Veteran Trainer

Gym Gym Gym

===Rules===

Rules

===Battlers===

Weasel Overlord
    O O O

Astarte, F
    Early Bird
    [ {} { ] 18
    [ {} {} {} { ] 39
    Whoo close time.
    Reversal x 3

vs

Dogfish44
    O O O

Grumpypig, M
    Own Tempo
    [ {} {} {} {} { ] 45
    [ {} {} {} {} { ] 42
    Ok, that's painful
    Brn
    Power Gem~Focus Blast~Power Gem

===Round 3===

This pig was grumpy! He snorted as Astarte made her way over to him, fangs bared. A few space rocks came flying down from their natural orbit and collided into Astarte, fueling her rage filled first attack even more. Grumpypig didn't like this due to the fact that the Reversal forced him skyward..well..spaceward. Thinking this was it, Grumpy closed his eyes, but some loveable Clefairies were there to set him straight.

Ast: -7E/-12H ===///=== Gru: -6E/-11H

Astarte lunged for Grumpypig, and there was nothing the pig could do as Astarte sent it back into the starts. But the Clefairies dun want no pork on their fork, yo! Grumpy allt he while, was chargning upa pretty nasty counterattack, that he unleashed once his hooves hit steely ground. Astarte was in point blank range for that Focus Blast. Yeeeeowch and there she goes...

Ast: -7E/Trust me, yer a comet. ===///=== Gru: -10E/-11H

The burn sears (3)

===Stats===

Weasel Overlord
    O X O

Astarte, F
    Early Bird
    [ ] 0
    [ {} {} { ] 25
    X_X!!!

vs

Dogfish44
    O O O

Grumpypig, M
    Own Tempo
    [ {} {} ] 20
    [ {} {} { ] 26
    Oh NOW it turns it up.
    Brn

Notes:

Weas release and attack

Entertaining quotes!

Advanced Trainer

You said you were Weas, and I know you dislike bumps, but it is your move.
    Back bitches

Elite Trainer

Huh, I coulda sworn I'd replied to this the other day with all the rest. Oh well, here goes! Sorry, you guys.

I'm gonna be using my male Dragonair, Sayuri for this round. He has Shed Skin.

We'll start off with a Dragon Rush, Sayuri. Then use Extremespeed and finish up with an Aqua Tail, methinks.

this is hell

Weasel Overlord says:
    spanner cock?

Advanced Trainer

We're probably not gonna make through this one Grumpy, so let's make it count!

Combo Ice Punch (RSE Era), Giga Impact and DynamicPunch (RSE Era) to leave a devastating blow, and knock Sayuri into orbit!
    Back bitches

Veteran Trainer

Gym Gym Gym

===Rules===

Rules

===Battlers===

Weasel Overlord
    O X O

Sayuri, M
    Shed Skin
    Heya boss!
    Dragon Rush~Extremespeed~Aqua Tail

vs

Dogfish44
    O O O

Grumpypig, M
    Own Tempo
    [ {} {} ] 20
    [ {} {} { ] 26
    Oh NOW it turns it up.
    Brn
    Ice Punch+Giga Impact+Dynamic Punch

===Round 4===

With Astarte gone, Weasie rolls her eyes and releases her next one. A lengthy dragon slithers out and stares down the Grumpig. Grumps does'nt fear and begins charging up a massive double fisted attack, walking over to Sayuri with determination to shove this in its snakeskin belleh.

Sayuri stares for a moment,and realizes that's a stupid idea. So he blasts into Grumpig first, that Dragonrush doing exactly what Grumpig planned to do. Send something into space. Grumpig bounced back and land don his tail, The recoil force from that rush forced his springlike tail to absorb, and release that shock, sending it straight up.

A few minutes later, Grumpig is still holding its fists together, as a Clefairy pulls it back to the ship. He freezing cold and...Oh snpa! Grumpig bounds over and delivers that powerful attack, knocking Sayuri s..paceward as well!

Sayuri's brought back down, dazed, confused, hurt and partially frozen on its rear end!

Say: -7E/-39H ===///=== Gru: -25E/-17H

That...was not a great time at all. Sayuri-completely blitzkrieged by that attack, could only stare in silence as Grumypig breathed heavily. Sayuri slithers around, looking for something, but who knows what it was.

Say: @_@ ===///=== Gru: ._.

Grumpig is pretty nervous. It knows at any time, it can be taken out. So it bounces to and fro lightly, But Sayuri just slithers around, completely dazed. At one point, its sheds its skin, leaving behind that icy half.

Say: @_@!!! ===///=== Gru: -.o

The burn sears (3)..AND Grumpig is gone.

===Stats===

Weasel Overlord
    O X O

Sayuri, M
    Shed Skin
    [ {} {} {} {} {} {} { ] 61
    [ {} {} {} {} {} {} {} {} {} { ] 93
    @_@ Ugh so painful

vs

Dogfish44
    O O O

Grumpypig, M
    Own Tempo
    [ ] 0
    [ { ] 1
    Ouch!

Notes:

DF releases and attacks

Last edited by DarkestLight; 31st August 2010 at 06:12 AM.

Entertaining quotes!

Advanced Trainer

Great job Grumpy ^_^

I'll next be using my shiny Porygon, called Data (Genderless, ability = Trace [For now])

Let's go with blizzard, then ice beam, then blizzard.

If it tries to stop your attacks with a special fire attack (Melting them) use psychic to strike Sayuri and blast those flames away instead.
    Back bitches

Elite Trainer

Okay, I'm back to finish this battle.

Sayuri, we'll start with a Fire Blast against that Blizzard. Rather have Psychic than an Ice move, methinks. Then use Extremespeed to dodge that Ice Beam and crash into Data (<--- cannot type that without thinking of Star Trek!) with an up-close Fire Blast again.

this is hell

Weasel Overlord says:
    spanner cock?

Veteran Trainer

BIG WEEZY'S BACK!

Gym Gym Gym

===Rules===

Rules

===Battlers===

Weasel Overlord
    O X O

Sayuri, M
    Shed Skin
    [ {} {} {} {} {} {} { ] 61
    [ {} {} {} {} {} {} {} {} {} { ] 93
    @_@ Ugh so painful
    Fire Blast~Extremespeed~Fire Blast

vs

Dogfish44
    O O X

Data
    Trace
    Ouch!
    Psychic~Ice Beam~Psychic

===Round 5===

Well well. Now Dogfish releases a new Pokemon. Hello to Data, the Porygon. The battle resumes atop teh Serenity, as Data starts loading up the requested program, until Sayuri flings a massive Fire Blast! Sayuri is close enough to Data so the Blast actually holds together (amidst being in this thin atmospheric containment bubble..) but Data quickly fires off a Psychic pulse that disrupts the flames, but it takes all of Data's power to do so.

Say: -10E ===///=== Data: -8E

Glad she averted near death, Sayuri rockets forward, and before Data even knows what happened there's a massive blue skinny snake body slamming him from all directions. It bounces backwards, and fires the Beam at anythng blue, since its completly smashed up. The beam hits, and Sayuri rolls to a stop a few feet away. Damn him!

Say: -7E/-16H ===///=== Data: -8E/-10H

Not pleased at all, Sayuri once again opts to put the Ice out of commission, and fires a Fie Blast. This one has to travel and Data's Psychic makes it through the FireBlast, but again, dispelling such an attack eats up the whole Psychic and doesn't blast it back to owner

Say: -10E ===///=== Data: -8E

Yay for stars.

===Stats===

Weasel Overlord
    O X O

Sayuri, M
    Shed Skin
    [ {} {} {} {} { ] 45
    [ {} {} {} {} {} {} { ] 66
    No more of those.

vs

Dogfish44
    O O X

Data
    Shed Skin
    [ {} {} {} {} {} {} {} {} {} ] 90
    Lame

Notes:

Weesy

Entertaining quotes!

Elite Trainer

Dragon Rush, Aqua Tail and Dragonbreath methinks Sayuri.

this is hell

Weasel Overlord says:
    spanner cock?

Advanced Trainer

Blizzard *3 Data!
    Back bitches

Veteran Trainer

Gym Gym Gym

===Rules===

Rules

===Battlers===

Weasel Overlord
    O X O

Sayuri, M
    Shed Skin
    [ {} {} {} {} { ] 45
    [ {} {} {} {} {} {} { ] 66
    No more of those.
    Dragon Rush~Aqua Tail~Dragon Breath

vs

Dogfish44
    O O X

Data
    Shed Skin
    [ {} {} {} {} {} {} {} {} {} ] 90
    Lame
    Blizzard x 3

===Round 6===

Data feels this battle is a bit one sided. Sayuri thinks not and bullets forth, ready to ram the organic Pokemon into space. He connected with he midsection, but Data rebounds with a Blizzard as it shoots into space! The Blizzard hammers Sayuri toward the ground, giving her a nasty chill!

Suddenly Data was back in a flurry of orange, and something...a DNA molecule? Shoots back off into space. Weird.

Say: -8E/-20H ===///=== Data: -10E/-16H

Not happy about that damn Blizzard, Sayuri backflips and smacks Data with that lengthy tail. Data flips back but sticks a landing, before firing a second loading of Blizzard. It was massive, and it put Sayuri under a nasty chill sect again. But he survived, and man was he not happy.

Say: -6E/-20H ===///=== Data: -10E/-8H

Knowing it was now or never, Sayuri went for one more hefty bevy of an attack. Stretching his body out, she managed a close range Dragonbreath in this psuedo vacumn-but it was to be of no use as a third Blizzard hammered Sayuri into unconsciousness.

It was not a total loss. The paralysis induction did affect Data, and left his body overloaded with electricity for the moment.

Say: -4E/Trust in me, yer dead. ===///=== Data: -10E/-7H

The Serenity sails unbothered this fight thus far. Must be that residential part of space....

===Stats===

Weasel Overlord
    O X X

Sayuri, M
    Shed Skin
    [ ] 0
    [ {} {} {} {} { ] 48
    U_U

vs

Dogfish44
    O O X

Data
    Shed Skin
    [ {} {} {} {} {} { ] 59
    [ {} {} {} {} { ] 46
    Par
    Wait,wha?

Notes:

Weezy release, Df attacks

Entertaining quotes!

Mew Master of SCIENCE! Master Trainer
    Master Trainer

Save for that space kid who's space baseball floated infront of the Serenity as he ran after it...

Sorry, couldn't help it.
    ~Mew Master

ASB Battle Art
    Bring your Battles to Life

Mew Master on "Tracer" Well at least I make you happy with my character's impending downward mental spiral.

We don't like reality... we Re-draw it!

Diamond Friend Code: 124696093377
    SoulSilver Friend Code: 296633754096

Elite Trainer

Okay, I'll send out my male Ambipom Thom Yorke for this one. He has Technician, and is shiny~

this is hell

Weasel Overlord says:
    spanner cock?

Advanced Trainer

OK data, you're doing great. Tri Attack, Charge Beam, Tri Attack. That'll do for now.
    Back bitches

Elite Trainer

Brick Break, Payback and finish with a Grass Knot to fling it out into space!

this is hell

Weasel Overlord says:
    spanner cock?

Veteran Trainer

Gym Gym Gym

===Rules===

Rules

===Battlers===

Weasel Overlord
    O X X

Thom Yorke, M
    Technician
    >_>
    Brick Break~Payback~Grass Knot

vs

Dogfish44
    O O X

Data
    Shed Skin
    [ {} {} {} {} {} { ] 59
    [ {} {} {} {} { ] 46
    Par
    Wait,wha?
    Tri Attack~Charge Beam~Tri Attack

===Round 7===

This is a very tense match for Weasel Overlord. She mulls over her choices and opts for Thom Yorke, a wily Ampibom. Knowing the situation, Thom gets ready to dish out some serious pain. Data however, is on the fritz, and can't move. Not a good way to start against s fresh opponent.

Thom dashes in and connects with a Brick Break, giving the Porygon a nice size dent in its oblong shaped head.

TY: -6E ===///=== Data: par -12H

Mechanical muscles moving for the moment, Data fires off a sparking beam of electricity that gives Thom a nice bit of hurt. But Thom stays grounded enough to run back and kick Data in the head for doing that, cause those things hurt!

TY: -5E/-8H ===///=== Data: -5E/-10H +SpA

That wash back of electric prowess gave Data enough power to over come paralysis again and fire off that signature attack of its. The three spheres collided for pretty powerful damage, and Thom was quick to make sure it hit his tails. Thom then called upon the space mold on the Serenity to shoot up and choke Data. The Porygon is able to stay on top of the ship though.....as well as Shed that Paralysis! Thanks Sayuri!

TY: -5E/-8H ===///=== Data: -5E/-6H

Thom winced a bit-this wasn't going to be easy.

===Stats===

Weasel Overlord
    O X X

Thom Yorke, M
    Technician
    [ {} {} {} {} {} {} {} {} { ] 84
    [ {} {} {} {} {} {} {} {} { ] 84
    Hrm

vs

Dogfish44
    O O X

Data
    Shed Skin
    [ {} {} {} { ] 31
    [ {} {} {} { ] 36
    Still here

Notes:

Weezy

Entertaining quotes!

Elite Trainer

Okay Thom, go for a Low Kick to start with. Then go for another Brick Break, and finish with a Gunk Shot.

this is hell

Weasel Overlord says:
    spanner cock?

Advanced Trainer

I want you to agility, then Pain Split, then finish up with a Tri Attack.
    Back bitches