Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: I Challenge Blademaster to a Gym Battle! {Ref-DL}

Give me my cookies. Advanced Trainer
    Advanced Trainer

Default I Challenge Blademaster to a Gym Battle! {Ref-DL}

Im pretty sure its your specific gym that we battle in so that takes care of the arena. And I also believe that u make rules, ya? So uhm ya that takes care of a bunch of things. U acceppt?

2 hot to hold, 2 cold to fold Veteran Trainer
    Veteran Trainer

Default Re: I Challenge Blademaster to a Gym Battle!

Oh shiZ ACCEPT IT!!!! IM SO REFFING IT!

i Judge your entertainment!
    Entertaining quotes!
    From textsfromlastnight.com:

(518): I legitimately just tried to piss above my head. I got to my chest at highest. There's piss everywhere.

(801): I can't help but be optimistic. I'm like a ball of slutty sunshine.

You crook! Ya CRIMINAL!! Veteran Trainer
    Veteran Trainer
    The Universe - 46 degrees north, 8 trillion degrees west

So, I FINALLY have a challenger, eh...?

Alright, Darth CookieMonster, I accept your challenge... Behold, my Gym!

CODENAME: B.L.I.T.Z.

Battleready Lateral Interstellar Template Zone

The arena is in the vast expanse of an alien planet of decaying ruins and broken, abandoned cities. Stuck in a state of constant and erratic polar shift, the planet is turbulent and unpredictable, and thus there is only one safe place to battle: the sky.

There is no specific Gym arena: The entire atmosphere is free to use. Both Pokemon battle from atop magnetic platforms that can alter in size from tiny plate-sized objects capable of holding a Caterpie, to fifty-foot dais that can support a Wailord. These platforms act as magnets to their riders, so there is no danger of being knocked off of them.

It is recommended that you use stick with special attacks during this battle: Using physical attacks require the crafts to burn much energy moving around as well as crash into one another. This will eventually cause them to lose altitude and crash, resulting in an automatic KO.

It is also recommended that you watch your altitude: Drop too low and you could get Confused by the magnetic waves of the ground below. Conversely, ascending too high could cause Freezing by the frigid upper atmosphere.

Banned moves: Moves that require the land or sea (Surf, Fissure, Earthquake, Waterfall, etc.). Rock attacks are usable thanks to the ruins below.

Altered moves: Sunny Day (The turbulent magnetosphere sometimes allows unfiltered sunlight to break through. Can cause Burns. Ever see the Golden Gate Bridge scene in The Core? It's kinda like that.) and Rain Dance (Magneticism = electricity. Starting a Rain Dance will cause rain as usual, but it will also cause superstorm-level lightning. If you see it moving towards you, you better watch out!)

Also, one last note: Since we're gonna be battling in the sky, shooting at each other over a barren, polarized planet, we of course need some badass music. Our battle theme will be Ikaruga's epic boss music: Butsutekkai!!!

THIS is the Badge you are fighting for, Darth CookieMonster:

The Radiant Badge

A Badge crafted by yours truly, it doesn't come with any fancy gimmicks or stories attached. It's just metal and plastic... But if you stick a watch battery in it, it's compatible with any console.

Here are my rules:

1. The battle will be a full 6-on-6 brawl, 1 Pokemon at a time. You will be facing my elite squadron of Pokemon champions.
    2. Aside from what is listed in my arena, no moves are banned. I'll be nice and refrain from spamming moves like Rest, Toxic, and the like, until you use them on me first. At that point, all bets are off.
    3. The DQ time will be 1 week, and not a second longer.
    4. I will send out first, and you will attack first.

Do you accept my conditions, Darth CookieMonster?

(Nintendo) 4 Lyfe

HEY! I do art commissions! Follow me and my pals on their website here!

Advanced Trainer

Of course of course.

Send out o mighty Blade.

Veteran Trainer

Alright then...

Come at me, IF IT IS DEATH YOU SEEK!!!

*hurls out a PokeBall*

Doopliss (Ditto), I choose you!

(Nintendo) 4 Lyfe

Advanced Trainer

Default Re: I Challenge Blademaster to a Gym Battle! {Ref-Just me}

Ugh... alright well ive thought long and hard about this.

Go, Orpheus, my male Ghastly

Veteran Trainer

"I will send out first, and you will attack first.," remember?

(Nintendo) 4 Lyfe

Advanced Trainer

Sorry. Orpheus, considering they are going to transform into you, you will basically be fighting yourself. Show no mercy.. on yourself. Use Will -o - Wisp. Then Taunt. Then Thunderbolt.

Veteran Trainer

Doopliss, ascend out of Will-O-Wisp's path and Transform into a Gastly. Then use Shadow Ball twice.

(Nintendo) 4 Lyfe

Veteran Trainer

Gym Gym Gymr

===Rules===

The arena is in the vast expanse of an alien planet of decaying ruins and broken, abandoned cities. Stuck in a state of constant and erratic polar shift, the planet is turbulent and unpredictable, and thus there is only one safe place to battle: the sky.

There is no specific Gym arena: The entire atmosphere is free to use. Both Pokemon battle from atop magnetic platforms that can alter in size from tiny plate-sized objects capable of holding a Caterpie, to fifty-foot dais that can support a Wailord. These platforms act as magnets to their riders, so there is no danger of being knocked off of them.

It is recommended that you use stick with special attacks during this battle: Using physical attacks require the crafts to burn much energy moving around as well as crash into one another. This will eventually cause them to lose altitude and crash, resulting in an automatic KO.

It is also recommended that you watch your altitude: Drop too low and you could get Confused by the magnetic waves of the ground below. Conversely, ascending too high could cause Freezing by the frigid upper atmosphere.

Banned moves: Moves that require the land or sea (Surf, Fissure, Earthquake, Waterfall, etc.). Rock attacks are usable thanks to the ruins below.

Altered moves: Sunny Day (The turbulent magnetosphere sometimes allows unfiltered sunlight to break through. Can cause Burns. Ever see the Golden Gate Bridge scene in The Core? It's kinda like that.) and Rain Dance (Magneticism = electricity. Starting a Rain Dance will cause rain as usual, but it will also cause superstorm-level lightning. If you see it moving towards you, you better watch out!)

===Battlers===

Blademaster
    O O O O O O

Doopliss
    [ {} {} {} {} {} {} {} {} {} {} ] 100
    I squish
    Transform~Shadow Ball x 2

vs

DarthCookieMonster
    O O O O O O

Orpheus, M
    Ooga booga
    Will-o-Wisp~Taunt~Thunderbolt

===Round 1===

Well now. Haven't reffed this Gym ever. This shall be fun.

Blademaster than arrogant jackass we all love to hate, has finally been challenged. Can the decrepit Gym Leader hold onto his Badge?

BM: I'm really gonna kill you.

Well not yet you won't! DCM is first in line, and out comes Orph. The phantom wastes no time in trying to gain a edge by flinging embers at the lil Ditto. But quick as a flash, the disc rises a tad, giving Doop time, transmogrifying into a perfect replica of Orph.

Doop: -1E ===//=== Orph: -2E

Not too worried about the Wisp missing, Orph goes on and on about how such a bad replicator Doopliss. is. Well, it snot good to make a clone angry, cause they know everything you know. As such, a Shadowball slams into Orph's mouth, and the ghost is perturbed.

Doop: -7E Tnt ===//=== Orph: -2E/-17H

Orph regroups, but gets slapped in the face by another Shadowball, which brings his disc down a bit. But quick thinking saves him, as a rogue Thunderbolt slams into Doop from the underside.

Doop: -7E/-10H ===//=== Orph: -8E/-17H

This match is already exciting!!

===Stats===

Blademaster
    O O O O O O

Doopliss (Gastly)
    [ {} {} {} {} {} {} {} {} {} ] 90
    [ {} {} {} {} {} {} {} {} {} ] 85
    I squish YOU!

vs

DarthCookieMonster
    O O O O O O

Orpheus, M
    [ {} {} {} {} {} {} {} ] 66
    [ {} {} {} {} {} {} {} {} {} ] 88
    WHOA ghosts hurt.

Notes:
    Doop: Tnt 2 actions

Blade

Last edited by DarkestLight; 2nd June 2010 at 11:36 AM.

Entertaining quotes!

(518): I legitimately just tried to piss above my head. I got to my chest at highest. There's piss everywhere.

Veteran Trainer

Nicely done, Doopliss. Keep the assault going with a nice Ominous Wind storm. Then assault his senses with a Psywave, and finish with Psychic.

(Nintendo) 4 Lyfe

Advanced Trainer

Alright, Orpheus, Protect yourself from that wind storm. Once It passes, use the same maneuver he did with our Will - O - Wisp. Hop up a little on your platform to avoid the psywave, and then fling a Psychic at him. Finish off with a Confuse Ray.

Veteran Trainer

Gym Gym Gymr

===Rules===

===Battlers===

Blademaster
    O O O O O O

Doopliss (Gastly)
    [ {} {} {} {} {} {} {} {} {} ] 90
    [ {} {} {} {} {} {} {} {} {} ] 85
    I squish YOU!
    Ominous Wind~Psywave~Psychic

vs

DarthCookieMonster
    O O O O O O

Orpheus, M
    [ {} {} {} {} {} {} {} ] 66
    WHOA ghosts hurt.
    Protect~Psychic~Confuse Ray

===Round 2===

Feeling a slight advantage, Doop tries out a new ghost move. That being Omiunous wind. Electrically charged winds blow in from the southwest-giving this power an eerily hair raising feeling. But Orph would feel none of it. The winds just blow over his gaseous body.

Doop: -7E ===//=== Orph: -9E

Still ticked, Doop tried a mind bending array of waves to try and disable Orph. But Orph dared the upper atmosphere by rising up and firing off his own airbender. The Psywave was averted, but the disc seemed to slow in its acsent after a while...maybe the Psywve hit the underside of the disc?

In any case, the Psychic pushed Doop and the craft downward, close to the Danger zone as well. THAT calmed Doop down..

Doop: -5E/-16H ===//=== Orph: -8E

Orph continues the mental battalion, shooting off more lights in this multicolored magnetic sky. Glaring, Doop floats up from danger and fires a Psychic right as the lights reach him. Staring at the spheres gives him new found questions about life, love and the Australian way of drinking.

Doop: -8E Cfn ===//=== Orph: -3E/-16H

===Stats===

Blademaster
    O O O O O O

Doopliss (Gastly)
    [ {} {} {} {} {} {} {} { ] 74
    [ {} {} {} {} {} {} {} ] 65
    I squish YOU!

vs

DarthCookieMonster
    O O O O O O

Orpheus, M
    [ {} {} {} {} {} ] 50
    [ {} {} {} {} {} {} {} ] 68
    Uuuuu

Notes:
    Doop: Cfn

DCM

Entertaining quotes!

Advanced Trainer

Alright now that they are confused, lets use that to our advantage. Use Psychic, then follow it up with WiloWisp, finish off with Hypnosis.

Veteran Trainer

Doopliss, take a moment to try and clear your head. Dodge the Psychic attack if you can, but focus mainly on shaking off that confusion.

Once that's done, use your own Hypnosis. Then use Nightmare.

(Nintendo) 4 Lyfe

Veteran Trainer

Gym Gym Gymr

===Rules===

===Battlers===

Blademaster
    O O O O O O

Doopliss (Gastly)
    [ {} {} {} {} {} {} {} { ] 74
    [ {} {} {} {} {} {} {} ] 65
    I squish YOU!
    xx~Hypnosis~Nightmare

vs

DarthCookieMonster
    O O O O O O

Orpheus, M
    [ {} {} {} {} {} ] 50
    Uuuuu
    Psychic~Will-o-Wisp~Hypnosis

===Round 3===

Doop uncontrollably kept rising up, to a point where the atmosphere seemed to be delivering arctic winds. Doop tried to focus, but teh winnds beganto ice up teh platform, giving him a uncomforting chill. That freshly chilling air was strong enough to snap him out of confusion, but there was the psychic waves that came from below that added to Doop's pain. Doop lowered down, aggravated.

Doop: -16H ===//=== Orph: -8E

Orph chuckled and threw out his tongue in enjoyment at Doop's misery. before trying to inflict a burn on the partially frozen craft. Dop however, changed tactics and fired a Hypnosis at Orph. The Hypnosis struck, while the Will-o-wisp grazed the disc, helping remove the ice. Doop was grateful for that, and moved lower, watching Orph become a sitting duck

Doop: -3E ===//=== Orph: -2E Slp

Sleeping, Orph seemed to have standard dreams, but the screams coming from his mouth were of no natural happiness. With glee, Doop was inducing all sorts of Nightmares! Orph flew around laterally, irate over his dreams, but still not waking from them.

Doop: -4E ===//=== Orph: *Nightmared*

Dreams go leech leech (6)

===Stats===

Blademaster
    O O O O O O

Doopliss (Gastly)
    [ {} {} {} {} {} {} ] 58
    [ {} {} {} {} {} {} ] 58
    Must crush foe

vs

DarthCookieMonster
    O O O O O O

Orpheus, M
    [ {} {} {} {} { ] 44
    [ {} {} {} {} {} {} ] 58
    Uuuuu

Notes:
    Orph: Sleep

Blade

Entertaining quotes!

Veteran Trainer

Continue the assault, Doopliss. Use Dream Eater, then use Psychic to fling Orpheus upwards, into the freezing troposphere. Finally, use Night Shade.

...Out of curiosity, does Doopliss gain Abilities in ASB when it Transforms? Or does it keep its innate Limber Ability?

(Nintendo) 4 Lyfe

Veteran Trainer

Doopliss gains the Ability of the foe.

Entertaining quotes!

Advanced Trainer

Ack. Alright, u cant do much but Sleep Talk until you wake up. ONce you do, Hypnosis until that bastard is asleep. Then Dream Eater that fool.

Veteran Trainer

Gym Gym Gymr

===Rules===

===Battlers===

Blademaster
    O O O O O O

Doopliss (Gastly)
    [ {} {} {} {} {} {} ] 58
    [ {} {} {} {} {} {} ] 58
    Must crush foe
    Dream Eater~Psychic~Night Shade

vs

DarthCookieMonster
    O O O O O O

Orpheus, M
    [ {} {} {} {} { ] 44
    [ {} {} {} {} {} {} ] 58
    Uuuuu
    Sleep talk x 3
    Sub: Hypnosis~Dream Eater

===Round 4===

Glad that Orph was asleep, Doop went in for the kill. Figuratively that is. Doop tried to steal some more dreams to nourish itself with, but the phantom spat out a nasty amount of Sludge to keep Doop at bay. Mean! Doop went back in and stole those dream with reckless abandon now.

Doop: -7E/-3H/+8H ===//=== Orph: -7E/-16H

Doop watched carefully. Nope, Oprh was not moving. Great. With a battle cry, Doop used its newfangled Psychic powers to throw Orph into the upper troposphere. The ghost stood no chance against the renegade elements there. Freezing winds blew and cut all over the disc and on Orph, before they floated back down to a stationary level, completely frozen.

Doop: -8E ===//=== Orph: Frz -16H

Orph rocked back and forth, upset that he could not move. Doop laughed and continued the assault, using the sky to heighten the effect. A strong shade of energy slapped Orph, and sent the disc he was on spinning.

Doop: -8E ===//=== Orph: -18H

===Stats===

Blademaster
    O O O O O O

Doopliss (Gastly)
    [ {} {} {} {} {} {} ] 58
    [ {} {} {} { ] 35
    Oh I got you.

vs

DarthCookieMonster
    O O O O O O

Orpheus, M
    [ {} ] 10
    [ {} {} {} {} {} { ] 51
    Uuuuu

Notes:
    Orph:Frz

DCM

Entertaining quotes!

Advanced Trainer

Fire Blast urself out of ur frozen state. Then use Hyposis and Dream eateer if you are still alive.

Veteran Trainer

Taunt him so he can't Hypnotize you. Then put him down with a Shadow Ball. If he somehow dodged or survived that, finish him with Night Shade.

(Nintendo) 4 Lyfe

Veteran Trainer

Gym Gym Gymr

===Rules===

===Battlers===

Blademaster
    O O O O O O

Doopliss (Gastly)
    [ {} {} {} {} {} {} ] 58
    [ {} {} {} { ] 35
    Oh I got you.
    Taunt~Shadow Ball

vs

DarthCookieMonster
    O O O O O O

Orpheus, M
    [ {} ] 10
    [ {} {} {} {} {} { ] 51
    Uuuuuu
    Fire Blast~Hypnosis~Dream Eater

===Round 5===

Doop watched as the frozen Orph began to shudder and shake in his ice cube agian. From a safe distance, Doop began to taunt the ghost. All of a sudden the cube began to steam, and a weak Fire blast finally emerged from the watery confines. It was more than strong enough to fly out and go for Doop as Orph freed himself. Doop moved out the way of the weakened attack, scared it even reached that far.

Orph dreamed that....as he floated in his Ice Cube-taunted...since Gastly's can't DO Fire Blast.

Doop: -2E ===//=== Orph: Tnt

Orph instantly went for the Hypnosis, but saw a Shadowball come careening toward him. He knew that the waves were the way to go, but he was just so pissed! And in a block of ice, no less. The sphere hit, and down and out Orph was. Done in by a doppleganger.

Doop: -7E ===//=== Orph: -16H

===Stats===

Blademaster
    O O O O O O

Doopliss (Gastly)
    [ {} {} {} {} {} {} ] 58
    [ {} {} {} ] 26
    NEXT!

vs

DarthCookieMonster
    O O X O O O

Orpheus, M
    [ ] 0
    [ {} {} {} {} {} { ] 51

Notes:

DCM reelase, Blade attax

Last edited by DarkestLight; 7th June 2010 at 07:04 AM.

Entertaining quotes!

Advanced Trainer

Go Azure my Shiny Starmie!

Psychic - Confuse Ray - Water Pulse

Veteran Trainer

Doopliss, start with Taunt. Then use Shadow Ball. Finish with Ominous Wind.

If your HP drops below 25 at any point, use Pain Split instead.
    Last edited by Blademaster; 8th June 2010 at 04:17 PM.

(Nintendo) 4 Lyfe

Veteran Trainer

Ok DCM, do you want to use those same attacks since it was Blade's turn to go first?

Entertaining quotes!

Veteran Trainer

Ack, forgot that. Editing moves accordingly.

EDIT: Edited.

(Nintendo) 4 Lyfe

Veteran Trainer

La.

Entertaining quotes!

Advanced Trainer

Woops. Sorry bout that Blade and DL. anyways.

Rain Dance - Hydro Pump - Hydro Pump

if he ends up using Pain SPlit. Protect.

Veteran Trainer

Gym Gym Gymr

===Rules===

===Battlers===

Blademaster
    O O O O O O

Doopliss (Gastly)
    [ {} {} {} {} {} {} ] 58
    [ {} {} {} ] 26
    NEXT!
    Taunt~Shadow Ball~Ominous Wind
    Sub: PS under 25

vs

DarthCookieMonster
    O O X O O O

Azure
    Rain Dance~Hydro Pump x 2

===Round 6===

Doop watches the other ghost be recalled, and out in its place comes a star shaped Pokemon. Azure spins rapidly about, trying to change the weather patterns here. Even before Doop can finish its taunt about how its brethren are all stuck in oil, Azure is able to start calling clouds in. Hrm..

There's alot of thunder with those clouds, and Azure looks pretty peeved right now.

Doop: -2E ===//=== Azure: -4E Tnt
    RD: 3 rds

Doop decided to get ethereal, and as such a Shadowball was flung at Azure. The Starmie didn't really notice, as it was moving backwards from the storm clouds and the lightning associated with it. So when it was railed and knocked down abit by the Shadowball, Azure was quick to retaliate with a heightened Hydro Pump from beneath Doop.

Doop's disc was shoved upward in a torrential flood of water, and Dop himself was flung into the upper atmosphere. The chill was astounding and the ice began to build around Dopp, but he fell back down into the safe zone. However, he's halfway frozen.

Doop: -7E/-15H ===//=== Azure: -9E/-17H

The ice made it hard for Doop to try and get a good look at Azure, since he was frozen to the craft. Azure fired off a second Hydro Pump, and sent Doop back up. Doop just yelled and flies up, but then zooms back down damn near instantly free of the ice-as that massive thundercloud let loose a powerful Thunder that broke him free. Whoo for luck!

Doop though, looks dogged tired. However he regains control of his feelings (It looks like he's pretty pissed), and sends a wind to mess with Azure. Azure floats up, but looks bothered by that breeze.

Doop: -7E/-20H ===//=== Azure: -9E/-15H

===Stats===

Blademaster
    O O O O O O

Doopliss (Gastly)
    [ {} {} { ] 23
    [ {} ] 10
    Yikes

vs

DarthCookieMonster
    O O X O O O

Azure
    My GOD such a whore..
    Tnt 2 actions

Notes:
    RD: 2 rds

DCM attax

Entertaining quotes!

Advanced Trainer

Alright Keep up the Water Attax. Water Pulse - Hydro Pump - Water Pulse.

If the Weather gets changed to anything else, Use Psychic x3.

If he uses Pain Split, ram him into the upper atmosphere with Gyro Ball.

Veteran Trainer

Quote Originally Posted by DarkestLight View Post
    Even before Doop can finish its taunt about how its brethren are all stuck in oil, Azure is able to start calling clouds in.
    Fuck you, I laughed louder than I should have.

Doopliss, you've fought a great battle. But it's time to end this.

Dodge that Water Pulse, then use a quick Sunny Day. Relax when the first Psychic hits you, and then use Destiny Bond before the second one comes and knocks you out.

(Nintendo) 4 Lyfe

Advanced Trainer

Uh oh.

Veteran Trainer

Quote Originally Posted by Blademaster View Post
    Fuck you, I laughed louder than I should have.
    XD I love my life. reffing up later

Entertaining quotes!

Veteran Trainer

Whoa, I forgot to post this. La.

Gym Gym Gymr

===Rules===

===Battlers===

Blademaster
    O O O O O O

Doopliss (Gastly)
    [ {} {} { ] 23
    [ {} ] 10
    Yikes
    Sunny Day~Relax~Destiny Bond

vs

DarthCookieMonster
    O O X O O O

Azure
    My GOD such a whore..
    Tnt 2 actions
    Water Pulse~Psychic x 2

===Round 7===

Not completely sure on what to expect anymore from the weather, Azure tried to keep the ghost at bay. A blast of water went up to soak out Doop's dreams of world domination, but Doop skimmed forward and around the attack, all the while spinning like a top. The Lightning seemed drawn to Doop, but this spinning...was causing the clouds to disperse.

Azure hissed as the Sun began to shine....but that may not be a good thing.

Doop: -4E ===//=== Azure: -4E
    SD: 3 rds

Anger subsiding, Azure wanted to ensure one more hit on this fool. So using its mental powers, a wave of Psychic energy went to rail Doop. It hit, and Doop went flipping up and back. He lucked out and stayed in this band of safe atmospheric pressure, but he was hurting bad.

Doop: +6E/-18H ===//=== Azure: -7E

Doop continued to pant as Azure lined up its final Psychic wave. The clouds seemed to move out of the way, but Doop glared at Azure and locked its eyes on Azure's gem. There was a split second of intense concentration before the Psychic struck, and Doop began to fall from both the craft and consciousness.

Azure let out a nasty cry-all of its will to fight was slipping, slipping slipping away...wow. Destiny Bond is evil. Lil Ditto took out two of DCM's fighters. This is going to be an uphill battle!

Doop: -10E ===//=== Azure: -8E/Drooooop!

===Stats===

Blademaster
    O O O O X O

Doopliss (Gastly)
    [ ] 0
    [ { ] 2
    X_X!

vs

DarthCookieMonster
    O O X O X O

Azure
    [ ] 0
    [ {} {} {} {} {} {} {} ] 69
    DDDDDDamn!

Notes:
    SD: 2 rds

Blade releases, DCM releases, Blade attacks.

Entertaining quotes!

Veteran Trainer

Nicely done, Doopliss. Return.

*calls him back, then throws out a blue-and-cyan Poke Ball*

Dorrie (Kingdra[F])! I choose YOU!

(Nintendo) 4 Lyfe

Advanced Trainer

Go Ivy! my f Bulbasaur!

Veteran Trainer

Default Re: I Challenge Blademaster to a Gym Battle! {Ref-DL}

Aurora Beam, Dragonbreath, Icy Wind.

(Nintendo) 4 Lyfe

Advanced Trainer

Alright. Lets Try and take control of this here. First off, throw a leech seed on Kingdra, Folowed by Vine whipping their Disc and throwing it into the upper atmosphere, and when they are up there, use Giga Drain!

Veteran Trainer

Gym Gym Gymr

===Rules===

===Battlers===

Blademaster
    O O O O X O

Dorrie, F
    Hi ho, little late?
    Aurora Beam~Dragonbreath~Icy Wind

vs

DarthCookieMonster
    O O X O X O

Ivy F
    Whoa Out already?
    Leech Seed~Vine Whip~Giga Drain

===Round 8===

Alright. Two new Pokemon enter the field swinging, as the disks resize themselves to be able to support a Kingdra and a Bulbasaur, Dorrie starts off by zooming forward and firing a weaker version of an Ice Beam. The strange multicolored crystalline containing beam hits Ivy as she fires off a small series of projectiles. One hits Dorrie square between the eyes and latches on, irritating the dragon slightly.

Dorr: -5E LS'ed ===//=== Ivy: -3E/-12H

Dorrie didn't let up with the range attack. AA deep breath and now she was unleashing a series of flames that burned Ivy, but in a different sort of way. It didnt feel like natural fire, she was thankful for that. In respponse. she moves closer and grabbed the disc Dorrie was on. Doorie looked down, as she suddenly found herself vaulted upwards by that Bulbasaur! She gave off some sort of weird gargle as she flipped upwards.

Breaking the limit for height in this strange atmosphere, Dorrie began to feel the fresh winds chill her body. But she got a break. The unfiltered sunlight came in and retarted the freezing. It did leave her in direct path of the light, which scorched her more than the freezing chilled her. She floated back down -PISSED.

Dorr: -6E Brn ===//=== Ivy: -4E/-7H

Unpleased with the fact the dragon did not come back down as an ice Cube, Ivy tried to maintain a distance, and siphon health away. The aura locked aroud Dorrie was warm and inviting, but too bad it was evil. Dorrie shivered from her recent exposure, and blasted forth a wind that swept from the heavens and chilled that planimal. Still, she was giving her one hell of a fight.

Dorr: -4E/-10H ===//=== Ivy: -7E/-8H/+5H

The burn scathed (3), and the seeds did their thing (-/+3)

===Stats===

Blademaster
    O O O O X O

Dorrie, F
    [ {} {} {} {} {} {} {} {} { ] 84
    [ {} {} {} {} {} {} {} {} { ] 85
    Brn/LS'ed
    Damn wtf is this?

vs

DarthCookieMonster
    O O X O X O

Ivy F
    [ {} {} {} {} {} {} {} {} { ] 81
    [ {} {} {} {} {} {} {} {} { ] 86
    Ok good start

Notes:
    SD: 1 rd

DCM.

Entertaining quotes!