[color=royalblue]
Hiya Smeargal! *wavies* Long time no... talkie! Well...except for MSN or AIM... but that is BESIDES the point. lol

I have another cool RPG idea that I wanted to start... but unfortunately (or fortunately) I have Correct Souls Divine running, and then I have promised Eeveelutions will be following shortly. *looks about*
.... I wonder if anyone will notice if I just don't start that ...

In any case, since I have a new cable thing I started watching Nicktunes, "Avatar" and I was like- holy crap! A anime-styled thingy on nick that is GOOD?! HOLY CRAP! I am not a big fan of Nick stuffs...but I really like it. ^_^ I can see it every day after work too! YAY! But that is what I wanted to start an RPG off of... and I had some cool ideas... but gyaaah. It'll have to wait I suppose.

ANd wait a minute... Dru did not steal my flamethrower and eat it! *checks case* WAit... ROY gave that to you, didn't he? He kept saying that he wanted to take my mod weapon of choice- my flamethrower! I bet he stole my beta version and gave it to you! *growls* Well... here everyone, *whips out modding weapon*
Behold! Star-power Flamethrower XV4! *has it chained to wrist* This is mine and it always has been mine, if you touch it... I shall eat your soul and then rip your body to shreds! *demonic voice*

ermm... candy? *throws candy*