Thread: Me vs Hyperness (Ref- MM)

Quite shadow Advanced Trainer
    Advanced Trainer

Default Me vs Hyperness (Ref- MM)

I just relized it's been over three months sense my last battle, and I need some more EXP for my team. Hopefully a ref will sign up for this.

2-on-2 (both out)
    I'll send out first
    you attack first
    all non-damaging attacks are banned
    Indigo Grass field
    1 week DQ

I'll start by sending out Jay, my shiny male Kirlia, and Hailee, my female Weavile.
    Last edited by Dragonis; 11th June 2007 at 12:19 PM.

everyone needs a tiger to love Advanced Trainer
    Advanced Trainer

Default Re: open challenge

I'll take you on, I haven't battled in ages, and I'm really out of practice
    my female Gible, Tiamet and my male Croconaw, Chaucer are ready for some action. ^^ I attack first right?

EDIT: oh question, does the Arena have a pool for water pokemon?
    Last edited by Hyperness is a Good Thing; 11th June 2007 at 02:04 AM.

pretty banner made by wurz ^^

I'm Over the Top! AKIRA SHOCK.

finally I have an asb banner ^^U

Mew Master of SCIENCE! Master Trainer
    Master Trainer

*flambouant entrence* I'll Ref the match. With Summer here I've got more time to do some of my usual TPM stuff so neah... I shall Ref the match.

Post your attacks and we shall begin! *flambouant exit*
    ~Mew Master

ASB Battle Art
    Bring your Battles to Life

Mew Master on "Tracer" Well at least I make you happy with my character's impending downward mental spiral.

We don't like reality... we Re-draw it!

Diamond Friend Code: 124696093377
    SoulSilver Friend Code: 296633754096

Advanced Trainer

A REF! *gives love*
    I shall assume that there is NO body of water....
    So...
    Keeping it simple for round one...

Tiamet, Stone Edge, Rock Smash then Toxic, all at Weavile, Hailee.
    Chaucer, Water Gun, Crunch down hard on him, then Body Slam him (Jay, Kirlia)

Advanced Trainer

Default Re: Me vs Hyperness (Ref- MM)

Hyperness, you did you notice that all non-dameging attacks are banned? You can repost Tiaments last attack if you'd like.

Master Trainer

Actually from the way I understand it, all of Hyperness' attacks are damaging. Granted, two are direct (Stone Edge, Rock Smash), while another is Damage Over Time (DOT, Toxic). By your own rules his choices are legal.
    ~Mew Master

ASB Battle Art

Mew Master on "Tracer" Well at least I make you happy with my character's impending downward mental spiral.

Advanced Trainer

I ment all non-direct damaging moves. I guess I wasn't clear. But I'm to lazy to change it, so I'll leave it be. Forget I said anything.

Hailee hit Tiamet with Fake Out, then hit her with a Toxic of your own. Finish off by using Faint Attack to dodge her Toxic before you attack.
    Jay hit Chaucer with a Charge Beam. Then, while he's coming at you to use Crunch, trip him up with Grass Knot. Finish off with a Thunder Punch to the gut.
    Hailee~Fake Out~Toxic~Faint Attack~ (all @ Tiamet)
    Jay~Charge Beam~Grass Knot~Thunder Punch~ (all @ Chaucer)

Master Trainer

Round 1! Pre-Round Stats
    Banned Moves: Non-Damaging
    Theme: Godzilla (Blue Oyster Cult)

Dragonis
    Jay (Kirlia, Male, Shiney), Hailee (Weavile, Female)
    HP: 100/100
    MP: 100/100
    Jay: Charge Beam~Grass Knot~Thunder Punch (@ Tiamat)
    Hailee: Fake Out~Toxic~Faint Attack (@ Chaucer)

Hyperness Is a Good Thing
    Tiamat (Gible, Female), Chaucer (Croconaw, Male)
    HP: 100/100
    MP: 100/100
    Tiamat: Stone Edge~Rock Smash~Toxic (@ Hailee)
    Chaucer: Water Gun~Crunch~Body Slam (@ Jay)

The Arena
    Indigo Grass Field

Ready! FIGHT!

The two contenders release their Pokémon for a tag-team brawl the likes of which should not disappoint the audience currently gathered here to watch. Of which the only person really paying attention is the judge.

On one side of the field we have Team Dragonis, with his blue-haired male Kirlia, Jay, and Weavil, Hailee. Opposite him is Hyperness with his two competators Tiamat, the little blueish purple Gible, and Chauncer the Croconaw. As the Pokémon prepare to launch themselves into the fray, the signal to start the match is released.

Jay starts off by causing bolts of electricity to bounce around him as he takes aim at Tiamat. Chaucer sees this as his chance and prepares to let loose with a blast of water just before Jay gets the shot off. Hailee rushes straight in for Chaucer, startling the crocodile Pokémon slightly (15), and Chaucer releases his Water Gun early. Using her bladed head, Tiamat charges towards the Weavile and gives her a nasty head-butt. Fireing off prematurely Chaucer hits Jay just as the Kirlia tries to fire the electric attack. Electricity bounces back at Chaucer and soaks Jay in the process.

Zapped and slightly tingly, Chaucer launches himself at Jay, fangs glowing with a darkly aura. Jay begins to move in on Tiamat, and Hailee takes aim at Chaucer!

Running at Hailee, Tiamat raises her head again to deliver a blow that could topple a mountain, she lands the blow on the Weavile’s side, knocking her back. This as Jay slides in and trips Tiamat with the power of a thorny brush, causing her to fall forward onto the grass. Chaucer spins in the air and lands a crushing bite on one of Jay’s arms, holding the Psychic-type fast in his jaws. Hailee, regaining her balance spits a deadly concoction of poisons at Chaucer’s mouth, which is still slightly apart with Jay’s arm in his jaws. The Toxic attack hits and some of it slides down into Chaucer’s gullet.

Now it’s Tiamat’s turn to poison an enemy. As she aims for Hailee, the Weavil disappears, causing the Dragon/Ground-Type to look around in confusion as Jay focuses his energy into a now electrically charged fist. Chaucer can see his target is busy charging up an attack and dashes for him, planning to use his whole body as a weapon and slam the Kirlia to the dirt. As he runs at Jay, Hailee appears next to him from out of nowhere and attacks the Croconaw, sending him stumbling into the grass instead.

Hearing her target appear, Tiamat turns to attack but is hit in the face by Jay’s Thunder Punch, sending the Dragon/Ground reeling backwards, her nose tingling with static (15… again). Spittle laced with poison is flung into the air causing everyone to watch for where it might land (12 for Hailee, and 11 for Jay, DC 10).

Round 1…. OVER!

Round 1! Post-Round Stats

Dragonis
    HP: 89/87
    MP: 82/89
    Jay: Proud, managed to score a clean hit.
    Hailee: Ditto.

HP: 90/84
    MP: 87/84
    Tiamat: Grumpy that her nose tingles and that her target disappeared on her.
    Chaucer: Poisoned, 3% per Round, annoyed at the Weavile.

Ref Notes: Rolled a d20 for Hailee’s Fake Out affecting Chaucer, got a 15 which meant that Hailee failed to intimidate Chaucer, but enough to startle him. Hailee’s poison affected Chaucer for 3% HP only Damage at the end of every round. Rolled basic reaction for Hailee and Jay to avoid the Poison, DC 10.

Dragonis Attacks First

Yes, I know, I use Dice for many things. Makes my job a bit easier if ya ask me… ^^U
    ~Mew Master

ASB Battle Art

Advanced Trainer

*checks attack list*
    Whoops, my mistake >.< I always though Toxic was a direct damaging attack. Shows how little I've battled lately - sorry Dragonis.
    and by the way MM, I'm female ^^U

..and die are cool. They are a ref's best friend. Online dice are even better, you don't have to look for them if you toss them too hard and they somehow land up on the floor and you have to crawl on your knees to look for them XD

Advanced Trainer

Alright Jay, hit Tiamet with a Will-o-wisp, then hit Chaucer with a Shockwave. Finish off by sending out a wide spred of Magical Leaves.
    Hailee start off with an Ice Punch at Tiamet, but wait untill Jay has sent out his Will-o-wisp. Then hit Chaucer with a Night Slash. After that send out a wide spred Dark Pulse, but try not to hit Jay.
    Jay~Will-o-wisp(@Tiamet)~Shockwave(@Chaucer)~Magical Leaf(wide spred)~
    Hailee~Ice Punch(@Tiamet)~Night Slash(@Chaucer)~Dark Pulse(wide spred)

Advanced Trainer

Chaucer, Rock Slide Hailee just before she is about to start her Ice Punch attack onto Tiamet and when Hailee comes up to you to Night Slash you, get a Dynamic Punch right at her head, hopefully you'll confuse her enough so that she won't be able to attack. End with another Dynamic Punch, we'll get her all nice and befuddled with some luck
    Chaucer's attacks: Rock Slide|| Dynamic Punchx2 (all at hailee)

Tiamet, wait until Will O' Wisp is just about to hit you, then leap into the air with Dragon Charge and attack Jay. Shadow Claw Jay right after that. Immediately Dig down beneath Jay both he and Hailee done with their attacks, and then leap up directly under Jay as hard as you can, hopefully you get good damage in.
    Attacks: Dragon Charge(jay)||Shadow Claw(jay)||Dig(jay)

Master Trainer

Round 2! Pre-Round Stats

Dragonis
    HP: 89/87
    MP: 82/89
    Jay: Will-o-wisp(@Tiamet)~Shockwave(@Chaucer)~Magical Leaf(wide spread)
    Hailee: Ice Punch(@Tiamet)~Night Slash(@Chaucer)~Dark Pulse(wide spread)

HP: 90/84
    MP: 87/84
    Status: Grumpy that her nose tingles and that her target disappeared on her. Poisoned, 3% per Round, annoyed at the Weavile.
    Tiamat: Dragon Charge~Shadow Claw~Dig (@ Jay)
    Chaucer: Rock Slide~Dynamic Punch~Dynamic Punch (@ Hailee)

The Arena
    Indigo Grass Field

Ready! FIGHT!
    It’s Round two and the Pokémon are no less ready to lay the smack-down on each other. As the Trainers issue their attacks, the second round begins!

Eyeing their target with malintent, Jay and Hailee rush the Dragon-Pokémon. Conjouring up wisps of blue flame, Jay summons will-o-wisps to surround Tiamat, causing the Dragon’s skin to burn (d4, rolled 4). As Hailee pulls back her fist, snowflakes flowing from the glowing energy, Chaucer bites into the ground and up-lifts a large boulder in his jaws. Flinging that rock at Hailee, he bites down into the dirt and brings up another, causing a volley of good sized rocks being hurled at Hailee as she runs at Tiamat. Dodging as best she can, Hailee aims her punch right at Tiamat’s torso, hoping to score another clean hit, but a rock hits her leg and the Dragon’s gone. Jumping up and over the Weavile’s attack, Tiamat bum-rushes Jay, hitting him hard and knocking the shiny Kirlia back.

Using this edge, Tiamat presses the attack as dark energy swirls around her claws. With a slash, she hits Jay across the chest, leaving three deep grooves in the white skin that burn with a ghostly visage. More out of annoyance at the Croconaw than her trainer’s orders, Hailee’s claws start to glow with even darker energy than the Dragon-Pokemon’s and she slashes at Chaucer, just as he rushes at her with a fist glowing with white energy. The two collide as energy is released and contorts against each other. Jay doubles back away from Tiamat, sparks of electricity jumping from his body. Dashing towards Chaucer, who’s still in a dead-lock with Hailee’s own attack. Connecting in an electric body-slam, Jay gives Hailee the extra edge she needs to slash with her other claw. Donning Chaucer’s stomach with a set of fresh claw marks.

Hailee uses this time to gather energy around her, preparing to unleash an area attack, just as Jay’s horns start to glow. Tiamat begins to dig down, scooping clumps of dirt and grass out of her way, Chaucer on the other hand starts to charge up his own attack. Now Hailee unleashes her attack, dark energy blasting out from her like a shockwave. The shockwave hits Chaucer dead on, hitting a nerve and causing the energy he was gathering to disperce. Now Jay unleashes his attack. From his glowing horns shards of leaf-shaped energy shoot forward seeking in on Chaucer, as well as Tiamat down in her hole. Tiamat had avoided Hailee’s attack by digging down, however Jay’s had struck home. Now Tiamat bursts up, directly under Jay, racking him with her bladed head.

Battered, bruised, and more than annoyed, this ends Round 2!

Round 2! Post-Round Stats

Dragonis
    HP: 80/78
    MP: 75/70
    Status: Back hurts, so does chest. Chest hurts, as does left leg and one of her claws.

HP: 83/65
    MP: 75/76
    Status: Covered in dirt, skin Burns (4 points per Round). Poisoned, (3% per Round), intimidated by the Weavile, claws hurt.

Ref Notes: Rolled damage taken by Jay’s Will-o-Wisp. Rolled a d4 and got 4. Continued use of injured limbs may cause extreme pain and loss of both health and energy if they are pushed too far.
    Hyperness is a Good Thing Attacks First.

HA! Three Reffings in one night. Santa Claus ain't got nothin on me!
    Last edited by Mew Master; 14th June 2007 at 06:52 AM.
    ~Mew Master

ASB Battle Art

Advanced Trainer

Shock Wave isn't really an electric type body slam if I recall it correctly.
    but oh well, doesn't matter.

Tiamet, Crunch down onto Hailee, and while holding on to her, Dynamic Punch her twice.
    Crunch // Dynamic PunchX2

Chaucer, your claws are injured but your mouth isn't. Crunch Jay, and then Facade twice, since you're poisoned it ought to do some damage.
    Crunch// facadeX2

Advanced Trainer

Alright Hailee, while Tiamet is coming at you to use Crunch (Witch I don't think she can learn) hit her with an Ice Beam. Then use Faint Attack to dodge her punch before attacking her. Finally, counter her last punch with an Ice Punch. Try using your hand thats not hurt for the Punch.
    Jay, use Psychic to throw Chaucer away from you before he has a chance to Crunch down on you. Then try keeping him back (so he can't get close enough to use Facade) with a Thunderbolt followed by Magical Leaf.

Hailee~Ice Beam~Faint Attack~Ice Punch~
    Jay~Spychic~Thunderbolt~Magical Leaf~

Master Trainer

Dragonis is correct. Gible does not learn Crunch through Leveling until it evolves into Garchomp, and it does not learn it through Breeding. Also, Gible does not learn Dynamicpunch from TM or Breeding.

Gible
    Garchomp

Please select other attacks for Tiamat.

And Hyperness is correct also. I guess I interpreted the attack like Volt Tackle more than an "electric Swift." That's error on my part... that and I was up till 7AM working on three different Reffings...

I apologize.
    Last edited by Mew Master; 15th June 2007 at 12:47 AM.
    ~Mew Master

ASB Battle Art

Advanced Trainer

!!!! oh crap..
    you know what happened, I actually was looking at Croconaw's list when I was deciding on attacks for Gible. really sorry...should have known something was wrong. >.>
    Erm. Never mind, just ref that Gible got confused by her baka trainer's attack orders and didn't attack this round.

Master Trainer

No, go ahead and post Attacks for Tiamat... I won't put anyone at a disadvantage over a simple mistake.

So long as you both don't kill me for mine ^^U
    ~Mew Master

ASB Battle Art

Advanced Trainer

Sorry, was away for about 2 days ^^U
    thanks MM
    Dragonis, remember to change your attacks to match...

Slash Hailee, continue with a Dragon Rush and finish with an Iron Head
    Slash//Dragon Rush//Iron Head

Advanced Trainer

Alright, counter Slash with Ice Punch. Use Faint Attack to dodge Dragon Rush before attacking. Then Counter Iorn Head.

Hailee~Ice Punch~Faint Attack~Counter~

Master Trainer

Round 3! Pre-Round Stats
    DQ: 1 week
    Pokémon: Tag Team 2 v 2

Dragonis
    HP: 80/78
    MP: 75/70
    Chest hurts, as does left leg and one of her claws.
    Jay: Psychic~Thunderbolt~Magical Leaf (@ Chaucer)
    Hailee: Ice Punch~Faint Attack~Counter (@ Tiamat)

HP: 83/65
    MP: 75/76
    Covered in dirt, skin Burns (4 points per Round). Poisoned, (3% per Round), intimidated by the Weavile, claws hurt.
    Tiamat: Slash~Dragon Rush~Iron Head(@ Hailee)
    Chaucer: Crunch~Façade~Facade (@ Jay)

The Arena
    Indigo Grass Field

Ready! FIGHT!

Let’s start Round 3!

Despite the chaotic start of this tag-team trouble, it looks like the competitors finally picked targets.. uh I mean “individuals” for their Pokémon to square off against.

Lets watch Chaucer and Jay first, shall we?

The Croconaw snarls at the Psychic Pokémon, while annoyed at Hailee for causing his last attack to disperse, he sets his sights on Jay, who’s standing relatively close. Dark energy swirling around his teeth, he lunges at Jay, going for the throat (
    -5) . Jay turns to see the Water Pokémon jump at him, his maw stretched open, resembling the gates of Hell. Intimidated, Jay almost doesn’t get the energy up to stop the attack before it’s too late (-9). Chaucer’s teeth stop short, just less than an inch from Jay’s skin. Black sparks of energy jump between the two, injuring Jay (-7) just as he tosses the Croconaw back along the floor (-10).

Snarling, Chaucer pushes himself back up, realizing that the blue-haired wonder tossed him backwards with his mind. More than annoyed, the Water crocodile runs back at Jay, determined to show the Kirlia what he’s made off. He doesn’t get too far as a blast of lightning comes out of nowhere, zapping him on the spot (
    -6/-12, Rolled Paralysis). Sparks shooting from his body, the Water Pokémon manages to make it back to Jay and precedes to make the Kirlia feel as bad as he does right now (-7). Bitting Jay, Chaucer scored a good hit, before shaking and then dropping the Psychic Pokémon hard down on the ground (-11).

Picking himself back up, Jay’s horns begin to glow (
    -6) and then sends glowing leaf-shaped shards of energy in every direction (-4). This doesn’t discourage Chaucer from bitting and then shaking Jay before dropping him on the ground once again (-7/-11).

With that over, let’s see how Hailee and Tiamat are facing.

Readying herself, Tiamat readies her claws for swiping, and tearing Hailee apart (
    -4). Swirling cool energy surrounding her un-injured arm, Hailee begins moving in on Tiamat, snowflakes falling from the glowing aura (-6). The two Pokémon attacks hit each other in a dead-lock, the conflicting energies hurling grass and loose bits of the stadium in all directions (-10/-7). In the aftermath, Tiamat realizes that her left claws are frozen over, a side-effect of Hailee’s attack. Hailee’s claw hurts, but not as much as her other.

Glaring with draconic rage, Tiamat gains a burning aura (
    -8), and she dashes at Hailee before jumping straight up and arching down like a flaming beacon of destruction. The Dakr/Ice Pokémon sneers as she seems to meld into the shadows (-3), making Tiamat’s eyes open in shock before hitting the ground (-3). Pushing herself back up, the Dragon Pokémon quickly looks around, trying to find out where the Weavile disappeared too. It seems a tense few minutes before Tiamat spins to find Hailee standing right BEHIND HER! Swiping quickly, Hailee gets a hit on the startled Dragon (-4).

Angered for several reasons, Tiamat jumps back up and roars at Hailee before bringing her head up and then throwing it forward, aiming for the Dark/Ice Pokémon’s head (
    -7). Hailee is prepared for this attack and blocks with her claws, before tossing Tiamat to the ground in an abbreviated round-house throw, however she shouts and grabs her arm that was hurting earlier (-6, -4 (Iron Head), -6 (injured Claw)-9).

Round 3… OVER!

Round 3! Post-Round Stats

Dragonis
    HP: 51/63
    MP: 54/53
    Chest hurts, as does left leg. Right arm hurts too much to use. Any movement incurs -1 Health due to pain.

HP: 53/38
    MP: 57/58
    Covered in dirt, skin Burns (4 points per Round). Poisoned, (3% per Round), intimidated by the Weavile, claws hurt.

Ref Notes: Continued use of injured limbs may cause extreme pain and loss of both health and energy if they are pushed too far. Rolled for Chaucer’s chance at getting paralyzed, got a 2, 70 or higher would have Paralyzed him.

Dragonis Attacks First.
    ~Mew Master

ASB Battle Art

Advanced Trainer

Alright Jay start off hitting Chaucer with a Shadow Sneak. Then aim a Charge Beamat him. End this round hitting him with a Shockwave.
    Hailee, aim an Ice Shard attack at Tiamet. Then try keeping her away from you with an Ice Beam fallowed by a Shadow Ball.
    Jay~Shadow Sneak~Charge Beam~Shockwavw~ (all @ Chaucer)
    Hailee~Ice Shard~Ice Beam~Shadow Ball~ (all @ Tiamet)

Advanced Trainer

Tiamet, first of all, wait until Ice Shard is almost upon you, then Dig underground. Dig below Jay, and wait until just before he's about to use Charge Beam, and then leap up to attack. Immediately dig belowground again, and emerge in FRONT of Chaucer before Shockwave hits, the electric attack should do no damage to you, then retaliate with a Draco Meteor at Jay.

dig//dig//dracometeor (jay)

Chaucer, after you get Shadow Sneaked by Jay, Crunch down hard on him and keep Crunching until he's about to use Charge Beam, then drop him to let Tiamet deal with him. When Tiamet's done, Facade Jay, and back off while Draco Meteor hits. Rock Slide Jay for more damage.
    Crunch // Facade//RockSlide (jay)

Master Trainer

Round 4! Pre-Round Stats

Dragonis
    HP: 51/63
    MP: 54/53
    Chest hurts, as does left leg. Right arm hurts too much to use. Any movement incurs -1 Health due to pain.
    Jay: Shadow Sneak~Charge Beam~Shockwave (@ Chaucer)
    Hailee: Ice Shard~Ice Beam~Shadow Ball (@ Tiamat)

HP: 53/38
    MP: 57/58
    Covered in dirt, skin Burns (4 points per Round). Poisoned, (3% per Round), intimidated by the Weavile. Left claws hurt.
    Tiamat: Dig~Dig~Draco Meteor (@Jay)
    Chaucer: Crucnch~Façade~Rock Slide (@ Jay)

The Arena
    Indigo Grass Field

Ready! FIGHT!

Round 4 Begins and it looks like the Ref might actually be able to finish off a Battle for once <-<UU. Aaaaaany way…

It seems that Hyperness has ordered his Team to go strictly after Jay, a good strategy, if Jay didn’t slink off into the shadows right as the round started (
    -3). Team Hyper looks around for the attack to come, but Chaucer never saw it coming (-3), as Jay dashed in from the Water Pokémon’s own shadow! “Stabbed” in the back, Chaucer spins around and lands a devastating bite on Jay, black energy crackling between the teeth and where they penetrate the Kirlia’s skin (-5/-12). Hailee, trying to remain as still as possible, exhales a blast of ice shaped into spears (-6, -1 (Arm)). Taimat, waits as the incoming shard gets closer, and closer, and closer, and closer…. Then she starts to dig down frantically, tearing up the stadium floor (-6), however she didn’t dig fast enough and her tail end gets hit with the piece of ice as it shatters (-10). Kicking clumps of dirt and gravel out of the way, Tiamat prepares her next attack.

Jay, struggling under Chaucer’s bite (
    -2) starts to charge up a set of energy (-2), but as he’s charging it, Chaucer drops him, and the energy fires off, glancing Chaucer (-3). Pushing himself up, the ground under Jay exploads as Tiamat slams into him in a Tremors rip-off (-6), before disappearing back down into her little hole (-6). Unluckily for her, however, Hailee sees Tiamat and launches a blast of wiggling, meshing beams (-7, -1 (Arm)). The beams hit Tiamat’s tail once again, and a coat of ice forms as she disappears into her burrow (-8). Chaucer bites down on Jay once more, shakes, and throws the Kirlia down on the Psychic Pokémon’s butt (-6/-10).

Jay, more than annoyed at this point stands up and sparks start to zap everywhere, arching along the ground and heading directly for Chaucer (
    -5). However, Tiamat jumps out from a new hole between the two, taking the brunt of the attack (-2 (Electric Attacks Halved)). Bouncing up and down along the ground, the bolts of electricity arch back and slam into Chaucer, causing sparks to dance up his body (-4). With her target revealed Hailee swats a black sphere of dark energy with her still good claw right at the Dragon Pokémon (-12, -1 (Arm)/-13). Chaucer bites into the stadium floor (-6), ripping up rocks almost twice the size the Croconaw is. Hurling one, he bites down into the ground and uplifts another. This process continues as large cobbles are hurled right at the blue-haired Kirlia (-6). Grinding her teeth at the massive amount of pain in her body, Tiamat jumps and then falls right at Jay, red draconian energy swirling around her (-5), she connects with the Psychic Pokémon, sending him flying back as the dragon energy burns and scars the Kirlia before it dispenses (-13).

Round 4! Post-Round Stats

Dragonis
    HP: 10/60
    MP: 44/28
    Status: Back hurts, so does chest. Teeth marks all over torso.

HP: 14/25
    MP: 40/39
    Covered in dirt, skin Burns (4 points per Round), tail weighs a bit much right now (SPD -1). Poisoned, (3% per Round), intimidated by the Weavile, claws hurt.

Ref Notes: Continued use of injured limbs may cause extreme pain and loss of both health and energy if they are pushed too far. Shockwave hit Tiamat first, so she took the brunt of the attack, the dirt didn’t protect her from the Electric attack. Chaucer actually took less damage because Tiamat blocked the full force of the attack, and the Shockwave will actually bounce back around the arena as Jay wills it because it’s like Swift. Tiamat took roughly 1/4 of the damage since Ground PKMN can be affected by Electrical attacks, only to a much lessened degree.

Hyperness is a Good Thing Attacks First.
    Last edited by Mew Master; 22nd June 2007 at 08:08 AM.
    ~Mew Master

ASB Battle Art

Advanced Trainer

Er. Just pointing out, Tiamet is a Dragon cum Ground pokemon...electric attacks should have very little, or in fact, zero effect on her...oh well, no matter.

Tiamet, Dragonbreath Hailee three times.
    Chaucer, Crunch Jay until he faints, then go for Hailee if you still have attacks left, use Outrage.

Master Trainer

Quote Originally Posted by Hyperness is a Good Thing View Post
    Er. Just pointing out, Tiamet is a Dragon cum Ground pokemon...electric attacks should have very little, or in fact, zero effect on her...oh well, no matter.
    Barooo? *checks Serebii.net* GAH! yer right! Let me edit a few things. Tiamat would have only lost 2 Health from the attack, as Electric attacks still affect Ground PKMN in the Anime, only to a much lessened degree...

*edits Reffing*
    ~Mew Master

ASB Battle Art

Advanced Trainer

Alright Hailee, keep hitting Tiamet with Ice Shard untill she faints. If you still have attacks left hit Chaucer with a Night Slash.
    Jay start off by hitting Chaucer with another Shadow Sneak. Then keep blasting him with Thunderbolt untill you go down.

Master Trainer

Round 5! Pre-Round Stats

Dragonis
    Jay (Kirlia, Male, Shiny), Hailee (Weavile, Female)

HP: 10/60
    MP: 44/28
    Status: Back hurts, so does chest. Teeth marks all over torso. Chest hurts, as does left leg. Right arm hurts too much to use. Any movement incurs -1 Health due to pain.
    Ice Shard~Ice Shard~Ice Shard (Sub: Night Slash @Chaucer)/(@ Tiamat)
    Shadow Sneak~Thunderbolt~Thunderbolt (@ Chaucer)

HP: 14/25
    MP: 40/39
    Status: Covered in dirt, skin Burns (4 points per Round), tail weighs a bit much right now (SPD -1). Poisoned, (3% per Round), intimidated by the Weavile, claws hurt.
    Dragonbreath~Dragonbreath~Dragonbreath (@ Hailee)
    Crunch~Crunch~Crunch (Sub: Outrage) (@ Jay)

The Arena
    Indigo Grass Field

Ready! FIGHT!

It’s down to the wire, as Team Hyper finds itself on the ropes against Team Dragonis, but they may be able to pull outta this yet.

Jay starts off by pulling his disappearing act once again, leaving Tiamat and Chaucer off against Hailee (
    -3). The Weavile spits out another shard of frozen water (-6), which slams into Tiamat, shattering like glass (-8). The Dragon Pokémon inhales deeply before spewing out a blast of pinkish… I always thought it was crimson, flames at Hailee, hitting her in return (-6/-5). Flames lick at Hailee’s body, but she doesn’t seem phased by it. Now, Jay pops out of nowhere to attack Chaucer, scoring a clean hit (-3). Snarling, the Croconaw spins and bites down with dark energy swirling around his teeth (-5/-10), and Jay is down!

Hailee, seeing her partner go down, unleashes another blast of ice that hits the Dragon/Ground Pokémon (
    -6/-8), and Tiamat drops! Chaucer, watching his partner fall lets loose with a blood-curdling roar and charges at Hailee, his own aura shimmering like a turbulent pool (-7), as he tears into Hailee with fang and claw (-7).

Chaucer continues his assault (
    -4), and smashes into Hailee, without any regard for his own safety (-9). Hailee can tell that her opponent has lost himself to the fight, and lets herself be struck so that she can slash his exposed regions more accurately (-7/-12 (Critical)).

With two down it’s two more to go at the end of Round 5!

Round 5! Post-Round Stats

Dragonis
    HP: 0/39
    MP: 44/9

HP: 0/7
    MP: 40/23
    TKO'D. Poisoned, (3% per Round), intimidated by the Weavile, claws hurt, Outraging.

Ref Notes: Continued use of injured limbs may cause extreme pain and loss of both health and energy if they are pushed too far. Chaucer’s Outrage lowered his ability to better protect himself and thus let Hailee find a weakspot and exploit it.

Dragonis Attacks First.
    ~Mew Master

ASB Battle Art

Advanced Trainer

Alright Hailee, let's end this! Keep hitting Chaucer with Quick Attack untill he goes down.

Advanced Trainer

Chaucer, just...erm.... Dynamic Punch til you're dead ^___^

Master Trainer

Round 6! Pre-Round Stats

Dragonis
    HP:
    0/39
    MP: 44/9
    Status: TKO'd. Chest hurts, as does left leg. Right arm hurts too much to use. Any movement incurs -1 Health due to pain.
    Quick Attack~Quick Attack~Quick Attack

HP:
    0/7
    MP: 40/23
    Status: TKO'D. Poisoned, (3% per Round), intimidated by the Weavile, claws hurt, Outraging.
    Dynamic Punch~Dynamic Punch~Dynamic Punch

The Arena
    Indigo Grass Field

Ready! FIGHT!

The Seemingly Final Round of this match takes off as Hailee, rushes off towards a sickly looking Chaucer (
    -3, -1 (Arm)/-4). Bounced back, Chaucer shakes his head, still confused after expressing his outrage. He snarls as he gathers energy into his un-hurting hand and then launches himself at Hailee (-8). His attack hits, knocking the Weavile back along the stadium floor (-11).

Not about to let the crocodile get the better of her, Hailee dashes at Chaucer, (
    -4, [b]-1 (Arm)/-4) and knocking the Croconaw back on his rump. From there, the Water Pokémon doesn’t rise, Dragonis declared the Winner!

Dragonis
    HP:
    0/26
    MP: 44/2
    Status: TKO'd. Chest hurts, as does left leg. Right arm hurts too much to use. Any movement incurs -1 Health due to pain.

HP:
    0/0
    MP: 40/15

Ref Notes: Dragonis is the Winner.

Point Allocations are as follows (as I understand it, Tag Team Rules are unclear on this)
    ~ Dragonis (Winner): 2 Points
    ~ Mew Master (Ref): 2 Points
    ~ Hyperness is a Good Thing (Loser): 1 Point

Congradulations.
    Last edited by Mew Master; 24th June 2007 at 12:50 AM.
    ~Mew Master

ASB Battle Art

Advanced Trainer

congrats dragonis XD
    thanks for the quick reffings mm =)

Master Trainer

*Thumbs up* Proud poster of 5 Reffings in 24 hours. Bonus!
    ~Mew Master

ASB Battle Art

Advanced Trainer

It was a good match Hyp, Mew. Thanks!