Name: Rita
Type: Ghost

I picked up the Pokétch and headed for Oreburgh. I'd forgotten, though, that Corey was waiting to battle me down that road. I was ill-prepared for this battle and ended up reverting to save. I headed up Route 204, battling the trainers there, and peeking into Ravaged Path to battle some Zubat and Geodude. When Army learned Razor Leaf, I went back, battled Corey again and won handily.
With that obstacle dealt with, I battled my way down Route 203 and entered Oreburgh Gate. I recieved the Rock Smash HM (while grumbling about how ridiculously easy to obtain HMs are these days; why on Earth NOA insists on still calling them Hidden Machines is beyond me) and taught it to Army, but couldn't use it to explore the lower area of this cave yet, so I just marched straight through to Oreburgh and battled Roark. While I was in Oreburgh Gym, Army evolved from Turtwig to Grotle!
Coal Badge in hand little case-thing, I went back to Oreburgh Gate and Rock Smashed my way to the basement. There I found and caught a Psyduck, nicknaming it Navy to complete my HMer set. I also found HM70 Flash, which I used on Navy.
I headed back to Jubilife and defeated Team Galactic goons with Lucas' help. With the TV Building and GTS Trade Center now open, I poked around everywhere trying to find the TM 10 that's supposedly to be found in this city. I finally had to use Google to find out that you get it by battling kids in the Trainer's School. I went down there, flicked the two School Kids away with shameful ease, and picked up my TM 10.
See, I have a slight problem with this Ghost MTC. I have no access to Sableye or Spiritomb, so my entire team is going to be weak against Dark-type attacks...I'll need attacks that are strong against Dark-types to compensate, and the only ones I can reliably get are Fighting attacks with only 5 PP, that only one team member can use and only when it's reached its final evolved form. I'm going to try TM 10 on each of my party members as I catch them, and hope one has a Fighting or Bug Hidden Power with a decent base power.

Team:

ARMY L20
Razor Leaf, Absorb, Tackle, Rock Smash
Battler for now, soon to be HMer.

AIR FORCE L2
Tackle, Growl, —, —
The obligatory Miniscule Bird That Will Somehow Support My Weight.

NAVY L8
Water Sport, Scratch, Tail Whip, Flash
You don't have to be Psychic-type to see Water HMs in this guy's future.

Next: The Answer Is Blowin' In The Wind!