Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: [SZ Ref Thread] BTPoke's Breathtakingly Terrifying Promenades! (Ash0011)

Is ASB Back? Advanced Trainer
    Advanced Trainer

Default Re: [SZ Ref Thread] BTPoke's Breathtakingly Terrifying Promenades! (Ash0011)

no if I dive bomb something bad will happen (dissolving carpet anyone) we'll head for the island

Luck's least favorite person Elite Trainer
    Elite Trainer

Default Re: [SZ Ref Thread] BTPoke's Breathtakingly Terrifying Promenades! (Ash0011)

Ash0011's Safari Zone Adventure

Tranquil Shores
    A small cove-style beach. There are lots of ocean pokémon to be found here, as well as Fire types enjoying the sun. Some ground types can also be found.

Round 18

Instead of going for what would've been an EPIC leeroy jenkins moment, you continue your way to the Shinsuke volcano. What's strange, though, is the fact that you see the clouds are still under you for miles and miles. This must be a really large storm.

However, you see the eye of the storm in the distance, directly to the north of you. There's smoke billowing up from this eye in the storm, so you figure there must be plenty of fires going on there.

It also seems that you and Smeargle are both getting pretty tired by feeding the magic carpet with psychic energy to stay up in the air.

What next?
    -Into the eye
    -You can also dive bomb while you're doing that ;D

¦Post Round¦

Tools:
    Poketrix form: Kirlia (2 rounds left)

Time left above clouds: 4 rounds

Available

Leo
    Female
    Own Tempo
    [][][][][][][][][][]100%HP
    [][][][][][][][][][] 50%EP
    Psy necklace

Advanced Trainer

we dive bomb into the eye while I change back leo keeping us from falling into lava or hitting the ground too hard, when down we rest to full energy then proceed

Elite Trainer

Shinsuke Volcano -
    This volcanic island - previously hidden away can now be seen from the shore. A massive pool of magma lies deep in its center, but one can walk down quite a ways and find a variety of Fire types enjoying the heated tunnels. Some hardier Flying pokémon line the edges of the Volcano as well. A tall pagoda stands on the island as well, the only man-made structure here.

Round 19

You dive-bomb into the eye of the storm, having the extreme urge to yell "LEEROOOOOOOOOOOOOY JEEEEEENKIIIIIIIINS!"

While totally throwing caution to the wind, you use your poketrix to change back into a human. Before hitting the ground, leo shows off some mad telekinetic skills by leveling out the carpet seconds before you hit the ground. The carpet loses its magic and you land on the ground in a pretty awesome landing.

You see you've landed on an Island solely dominated by a Volcano and Rocky Landscape. That must be Shinsuke Volcano.

You decide it's time for a break, since Leo looks like she's about to have an anyeurism, and you both sit down on the carpet and relax.

After only resting for a mere few seconds, a ponyta appears out of nowhere.

WHAT IN DEAR ARCEUS' NAME IS THAT!?

"Hi!" the weird ponyta says in an abnormally-high voice. What happens next weirds you out even more.

The ponyta starts talking.
    "Himynameispinkytayoufelloutoftheskyand IwassoamazedespeciallyconsideringIdon'tknowwhoyou aresothatmakesyounewsoIjustHADtomeetyoubecause IknoweveryonehereandIdon'tknowyousoIhadtogettoknow youandImadeafewcupcakesforyou thatIhopeyou'lllikebecausethatwouldbebadifyoudon't likethem..."

Dear Arceus, she's talking so fast you can hardly understand what the hell she's saying. And she's still talking without barely even taking a single breath!

At least now you think you know why Pelipper left.

What are you gonna do about this?
    -Try to understand what the hell she's saying
    -Tell her to talk slower
    -RUN!!!!!
    -Question what the hell is going on!

¦Post Round¦

Tools:
    Poketrix form: Human (Recharging; Current charge: 2 rounds)

Available

Leo
    Female
    Own Tempo
    [][][][][][][][][][] 55%EP
    Psy necklace
    Last edited by BTPoke; 14th June 2012 at 05:06 PM.

Advanced Trainer

hmm you wouldn't have happened to watch my little pony or have sisters that do bt?
    anyways pinkyta yes I agree that was amazing, I am ash0011 and this is leo, I would love a cupcake thanks, and have you seen a manaphy egg around, also can you please stop talking so fast

Elite Trainer

Quote Originally Posted by Ash0011 View Post
    hmm you wouldn't have happened to watch my little pony or have sisters that do bt?
    No sisters, but what could possibly give you that Idea? And how would you possibly know? :3

Shinsuke Volcano -
    This volcanic island - previously hidden away can now be seen from the shore. A massive pool of magma lies deep in its center, but one can walk down quite a ways and find a variety of Fire types enjoying the heated tunnels. Some hardier Flying pokémon line the edges of the Volcano as well. A tall pagoda stands on the island as well, the only man-made structure here.

Round 20

The ponyta keeps talking until she realizes you talked to her and told her to slow down.

"Oh, ok. I'll slow down a bit. Anyway, here's your cupcake." She gives you a delicious-looking cupcake while she starts thinking. "Hmm, egg... where have I seen an egg? OOH! I Know! I've seen an egg! Follow me!" She then bounces off, leaving you and your Smeargle with the cupcake.

What next?
    -After that Ponyta!
    -Go a different way.

¦Post Round¦

Tools:
    Poketrix form: Human (Recharging; Current charge: 3 rounds)

Available

Leo
    Female
    Own Tempo
    [][][][][][][][][][] 70%EP
    Psy necklace

Advanced Trainer

I have 3 sisters who love the show, it gets reeealy annoying
    I give my cupcake to leo (sugar=energy) and we run off after pinkyta

Elite Trainer

Shinsuke Volcano -

Round 21

You give Leo the cupcake, who eats it and instantly Smiles with glee at the incredible taste of it, and you both chase after Pinkyta. She seems to be bouncing at a rather slow pace, but it's surprisingly difficult to chase after her.

Soon, though, Pinkyta stops at an indent in the earth. You catch up to her and look down. In the shallow indent, there's a bunch of pokemon eggs.

Pinkyta turns to you and says

"I found this nest this morning, and there are a BUNCH of eggs in here."

Problem is, none of these eggs look like the one you're looking for.

What next?
    -explain further what you meant.
    -search somewhere else (without the ponyta, thank you very much)

¦Post Round¦

Tools:
    Poketrix form: Human (Recharging; Current charge: 4 rounds)

Available

Leo
    Female
    Own Tempo
    [][][][][][][][][][] 90%EP
    Psy necklace

Advanced Trainer

its a manaphy egg someone would've found it on the beach

Elite Trainer

Shinsuke Volcano -

Round 22

Before Pinkyta can answer, you hear the sound of an eggshell cracking. You look down at the eggs, and you see that one of the eggs has hatched.

One of the eggs hatched into a spearow!

Meanwhile, Pinkyta's pupils widen to considerable sizes as she says "Awwwwww, she's so cute! I wonder where the Mom is--"

Then you hear a high-pitched shriek coming from the spearow. Behind you, you hear a rather close cry. You turn around and see:

Two fearow who seem to be the parents of these eggs! And they don't seem to look happy.

Next to you, Pinkieta shrieks in fear. "GAH! Fearow! Those two look really mean. Help us, announcer man!"
    Yeah, no kidding. Those two look rather mad. Wait... what? did she just... what?
    She turns to some random direction and says "You heard me. DO something!" She then turns to you. "Tell him to do something please!"

Ummmmm... Refraining from questioning that, what are you gonna do?
    -Fight the Fearow
    -Talk to the Fearow
    -Nevermind, question what the hell just happened?

¦Post Round¦

Tools:
    Poketrix form: Human (Recharging; Current charge: 5 rounds)

Available

Leo
    Female
    Own Tempo
    [][][][][][][][][][] 100%EP
    Psy necklace

Advanced Trainer

I transform into a pelliper and try to reason with them while leo makes a charm that has a shoe with wings on it

Elite Trainer

*cough* what does the charm do?

also, the making of charms that do whatever you say they do is a little... shall I say... stupid?
    I'm pretty sure that what sketch is supposed to do is to make items that allow you to use CERTAIN KINDS OF MOVES. I say that you can have leo sketch a pair of shoes with wings that allows him to use quick attack or extremespeed, or even agility, but making CHARMS and AMULETS that do stuff like that is a little... unimaginitive, I guess.
    Last edited by BTPoke; 14th June 2012 at 08:20 PM.

Advanced Trainer

the charm is just extremespeed, I put it as a charm so the speed can be combined with telekinesis for a quick getaway if needed, it will also allow speed moves in general to be used
    don't worry there's only so many things charms will work for
    sand since you seem to want it why not add a pair of gloves like the ones sir Aaron used allowing aura sphere shadow ball and fighting moved in general
    plus you have to admit an airship isn't ordinary

Elite Trainer

This one took longer than expected considering I had no Idea how tables work.

Shinsuke Volcano -

Round 23

Pinkieta simply screams and jumps for cover in the foliage.

Leo uses sketch to create a medallion that looks like one of the boots of hermes (come on, you can't say you DIDN'T intend for it to look like that). After she does, however, one of the Fearow, probably the male, dives in with their beak spinning rapidly. He hits leo and drive her into the wall, pinning her.

You feel negotiations are in order, so you use the poketrix to transform into the pelipper that you saw earlier in the adventure (current charge: 5 rounds left), thinking it would be easier to negotiate by being the same type.

You fly up to the second fearow and explain the situation, but either they're not hearing you or they don't care, because the fearow not pinning Leo to the wall starts glowing, preparing a sky attack... probably for you.

Well, negotiations aren't really gonna cut it. What are you gonna do now?
    -Fight the Fearow?
    -Try to negotiate further?
    -Get Pinkieta to help?

¦Post Round¦

Tools:
    Poketrix form: Pelipper (5 rounds)

Available

Last edited by BTPoke; 14th June 2012 at 09:23 PM.

Advanced Trainer

I combo a hurricane and a supersonic while leo uses the psy medallion to teleport us to the pagoda, all of us besides the fearow that is
    I transform back at the pagoda or if Pinkieta starts singing, that's usually what it is

Elite Trainer

Shinsuke Volcano -

Round 24

You're pretty new when it comes to using flying type moves, or any moves in general, so it takes a while for you to prepare your hurricane/supersonic combo.

The male fearow sees what you're trying to do, so instead of going for you with his sky attack, he speeds toward Smeargle. The female fearow, presently pinning Leo down, releases her a Split second before her mate smashes into Leo with a Sky attack. The female then uses protect to protect against your combo while the male pins Leo down and continues using drill peck.

The female fearow then drops her protect once you're done with her combo and blows you back with a whirlwind. You fall to the ground a quarter mile away from where Leo is pinned.

The female fearow follows you to where you fall and looks at you menacingly.

What are you gonna do?
    -Keep Fighting
    -Give up
    -Call out to Pinkieta for help

¦Post Round¦

Tools:
    Poketrix form: Pelipper (4 rounds)

Available

notes:
    -Since you're not truly a pokemon, you don't have the stamina that a true pokemon does, thus you can't withstand too many attacks before transforming back to your human form.
    -You don't have too much knowledge when it comes to using moves, so it takes longer than usual to use a move.
    Last edited by BTPoke; 15th June 2012 at 11:17 AM.

Advanced Trainer

I try the combo again now that I got it down Leo uses teleport to get out and uses a sky attack and I call out to pinky

Elite Trainer

ummm, how would Leo use sky attack?

Advanced Trainer

New sketch rules

Elite Trainer

Oops, my bad, forgot she can sketch moves that were previously used (they're not exactly new rules, though).

Shinsuke Volcano -

Round 25

Leo uses his handy medallion to use teleport to get out of his position of being pinned. Then, he sketches the move Sky attack, previously done by one of the fearow, and begins charging his attack.
    You use your combo once more, having gotten used to using it, but the female fearow throws up a Mirror in front of her and her mate, all but blocking the attack. The mirror begins to glow, and the fearow uses the mirror move to shoot the attack back at you with twice the power.
    You're promptly shot out of the sky, and you are forced to change back to your human form (Poketrix recharging: 3 more rounds)

Meanwhile, it seems that the female fearow has blocked the brunt of the attack from her mate, including the confusion effects of it. The female is now confused!

That little mirror maneuver seems to buy Leo enough time to charge her sky attack, though, and she shoots out of the sky to hit the female Fearow for severe damage.

Enraged at seeing his mate hurt like this, the male Fearow flies up to Leo and starts drilling into her with his beak. Only this time, Leo isn't pinned as bad as last time.

You attempt to call out to Pinkieta, and she appears at your side out of nowhere.

"wh-wh-what do you need?"

¦Post Round¦

Tools:
    Poketrix form: Human (recharging: 3 rounds)

Available

Advanced Trainer

Use a flamethrower or something leo guard pinky with psychic I help by transforming into a ponyta and using flamethrower to show pinky

Elite Trainer

Not that it matters right now (wait and see), but your poketrix is recharging.

Shinsuke Volcano -

Round 26

You tell pinkieta what you need her to do, and she instantly perks up
    "Flamethrower? Ooh! I can do that!" She then starts shooting fire at the male fearow, who blow it away with ease using a whirlwind.

Luckily, the male fearow has forgotten about Leo. She shoves the fearow off using psychic, and the male fearow falls on his mate.

Everything stops, though, when pinkieta yells "WAIT!"

Everyone stops fighting and looks over to pinkieta, who yells "My tail is twitching!" and dives under a pile of rocks. What the...?
    The two fearow get back up into the air, and the fighting seems to start up again, but stops shortly after when two giant boulders fall seemingly out of nowhere and knock the two fearow out of the sky, doing massive damage. Where did those rocks come from?

You look up the mountain and see two skarmory fighting up in a cave.

"But Honey, I promised I would help you clean the cave after we ate dinner!" The first one says.
    "No! I have had it with your lies, Tom!" The second one, obviously the female, says. "Take your giant boulder collection with you and GET OUT!"

You then see the skarmory fly off to who-knows-where. Well, at least we now know where those giant boulders came from.

The two fearow shriek at you, but it seems the boulders managed to knock a bit of sense into them, as they're not attacking you.

What are you going to do now?
    -Try talking to the fearow?
    -Attack them anyway?
    -Question Pinkyta?

¦Post Round¦

Tools:
    Poketrix form: Human (recharging: 2 rounds)

Available

Last edited by BTPoke; 16th June 2012 at 03:59 PM.

Advanced Trainer

Leo teleport us to the pagoda

Elite Trainer

Shinsuke Volcano -

Round 27

Without Questioning what the hell just happened or even talking to the fearow, Leo teleports herself, you, and apparently Pinkyta, as she feels the need to grab on and hitchhike on your teleporting (how did she do that!?), to the pagoda that's rather close to your previous location.

once you're there, you at once realize that Pinkyta followed you (oh no), and she probably wants to tag along with your adventure (double oh no).

Your suspicions are correct (triple oh no).

"Hey, since we both took on those totally fearsome fearow together, can I tag along with you? Because hanging with you is SOOOO fun and exciting!!"

What's your response?
    -Buzz off, pinky! (not really a proper insult, considering that's her name)
    -Sure, come along.
    -*RUN AWAY!*

¦Post Round¦

Tools:

Available

Last edited by BTPoke; 16th June 2012 at 06:19 PM.

Advanced Trainer

U can come now we rest to full energy and discuss the egg and it's whereabouts

Elite Trainer

Shinsuke Volcano -

Round 28

You tell Pinkyta that she can come along, and you all take a break to rest up and restore energy (tea and crumpets anyone?)

Once you're all rested up, you try to come up with a gameplan.

Pinkyta speaks up and says "Well, maybe we could go look around in the caves. Lots of pokemon hang around in there, maybe one of them went to the beach, found the egg, and took it into the caves."

You gotta say, that's actually a pretty smart idea.

What you gonna do?
    -Go into the caves?
    -Look around the beach more?
    -Try to come up with more Ideas?

¦Post Round¦

Tools:

Available

Advanced Trainer

lets go to the caves, also leo sketch me some aura crystal gloves that allow me to use lucario hand moves

Elite Trainer

Shinsuke Volcano -

Round 29

Leo Sketches you some gloves, and she sketches in some focus crystals so that you're able to utilize aura through them. With your two new gloves in hand (no pun intended), You all head to the nearest tunnel entrance, which is pretty close to the pagoda.

Once Inside the tunnels, you immediately find a branch in the path. Left or right?
    Two pokemon seem to be chatting it up,

a diglett and zubat of all things, and they don't seem to want to be drawn from their conversation.

What next?
    -Take the Left Path?
    -Take the Right Path?

¦Post Round¦

Tools:

Available

Advanced Trainer

I ask leo which way she thinks we should go

Elite Trainer

Default Re: [SZ Ref Thread:BTPoke]Ash's Amazing Adventure of Friendship

Shinsuke Volcano -

Round 30

You decide you should let your pokemon decide where you should go. You all take a second look at both passages.
    The one on the right seems to be glowing with a faint blue/white light.
    The one on the left seems to be glowing with a faint blue/red light.

Leo just shrugs and gestures for you to decide.

So where next?
    -Left into the blue/red light?
    -Right into the blue/white light?
    -Give up?

¦Post Round¦

Tools:
    Poketrix form: Human (Poketrix at full power)

Available

Advanced Trainer

peek down the blue red one first

Advanced Trainer

sorry to double post but got the new leo sprite, also sisters were watching mlp just now, next time we run into trouble pinky is 1hkoing it by talking to it

Elite Trainer

I'm guessing your sisters were watching the episode "The last roundup"? not that I would be interested, nor would I even know :3

Anyway, I've been rather busy today, but I'll try to get the next round up by tomorrow.

Advanced Trainer

no idea, all I know is that the pink one was talking to the yellow one because of something they wanted to know

Elite Trainer

Shinsuke Volcano -

Round 31

You all reach a general consensus to have a closer look at the tunnel on the left. 'Cause, you know, red is always a nice-looking color, right?

You inch closer to the tunnel opening of the left tunnel, and you see a magcargo doing battle with a lucario.

The lucario has been using aura sphere while the magcargo has been using flamethrower.
    Huh. That explains the glow.

From your point of view, there doesn't seem to be much else in this cavern. It looks like there might be another tunnel branching off from here, though.

What next?
    -Look closer in the Cavern?
    -Check the other tunnel?

Btw, Leo spontaneously changed color and gained a scarf out of nowhere.

¦Post Round¦

Tools:

Available

Advanced Trainer

try the other tunnel then, also really want both of the pokes in there, need 2 great balls

Elite Trainer

Shinsuke Volcano -

Round 32

You take a look into the other tunnel, hoping to see something worth your time, when you see that the tunnel opens up into another cavern, this time with a few slowpoke.

That's weird, what are slowpoke doing in the caves of a volcano? That seems rather suspicious.
    They also seem to be glowing with a blue/white kind of energy, explaining that glow you saw.
    They're looking around, possibly trying to find something. You can also hear some faint conversation, but you can't hear well enough to even guess at what they're saying.

What next?
    -Get closer to hear the conversation?
    -Ambush them?
    -Look somewhere else?

¦Post Round¦

Tools:

Available

Elite Trainer

Eragam's Safari Zone Adventure

The Old Village
    This is the old location of the village before the battling league moved the village a mile east. In this ancient test of time, among old buildings and disused shops you will find a variety of city Pokemon living in solitude. Rumor has it there are secrets underneath the village.

Round 1

Alright, forget the checklist of things you need! You have your pokemon and stuff, so let's get this adventure started!

An abra comes up to you, teleports you to the Old Village, and disappears again.
    You can see that the village isn't in very good shape. All things considered, though, there's probably plenty of things around that you can find (especially pokemon!)
    The sun is high up in the sky, and it's a great day to do some explorin'.

Among the buildings that are in horrible disrepair, you see a few pokemon hanging around, and you see a few pokemon sitting at a table in the lawn of one of the houses.

What to do?
    -Check out some of the houses?
    -Look around the streets?
    -Check out the pokemon at the table?

¦ Post Round ¦

Available

Last edited by BTPoke; 21st June 2012 at 11:07 AM.

Junior Trainer
    Junior Trainer

I think I'll check out the streets a bit more.

Junior Trainer
    Junior Trainer

Sorry for double-posting, just wanted to inform you, you might wanna try this sprite, it`s better in proportions.