Thread: Same-Type Double Battle: Underscore vs Mikachu Yukitatsu. Ref: DarkestLight

Cool Trainer
    Cool Trainer

Default Same-Type Double Battle: Underscore vs Mikachu Yukitatsu. Ref: DarkestLight

Just something to increase my activity around here. So standard double battle rules. (2v2 both out at the same time) But here's the catch, the ref will roll a type and both challengers must use Pokemon that has that type. If either of the challengers doesn't have 2 Pokemon of that type then the ref will roll another one.

DQ Time: 6 days cuz so we don't go with the arbitrary 7 xD
    Arena: A basic arena with a flat, cemented and well-polished surface. Kinda like a standard tournament arena. No water, grass, pillars, walls or some sort. The building is very high, high enough for fliers to maneuver around. But there is a ceiling at the very top so weather moves don't take effect. In case if Water was chosen, the surface becomes a 10-ft deep swimming pool with circular boards floating and scattered around like Juan's gym. (Just so we won't have problems with water-thriving Pokemon).
    Banned Moves: None(but certain moves will fail in accordance to the arena)

Btw, the only type where I don't have 2 Pokemon of is Steel and Fire because I only have one of each, so yeah..who wants to battle me?

EDIT: I just realized I don't have 2 Electric and Ghost Pokemon too but I have another Fire-type waiting to be approved at the Approval Tower.
    Last edited by Underscore; 1st January 2015 at 10:32 PM.

2 hot to hold, 2 cold to fold Veteran Trainer
    Veteran Trainer

Default Re: Same-Type Double Battle: Underscore vs Anybody here. Ref: None so far

This will help.

Will Ref.

i Judge your entertainment!
    Entertaining quotes!
    From textsfromlastnight.com:

(518): I legitimately just tried to piss above my head. I got to my chest at highest. There's piss everywhere.

(801): I can't help but be optimistic. I'm like a ball of slutty sunshine.

I Finnished last Moderator

Default Re: Same-Type Double Battle: Underscore vs Anybody here. Ref: DarkestLight

I'd very much like to rematch you, Underscore.

I have no two Fairy Type Pokemon but everything else should be fair.

Veteran Trainer

Default Re: Same-Type Double Battle: Underscore vs Anybody here. Ref: DarkestLight

K. Roll of the 18 sided die........

Grass it is!

Entertaining quotes!

(518): I legitimately just tried to piss above my head. I got to my chest at highest. There's piss everywhere.

Cool Trainer
    Cool Trainer

So who sends first?

Veteran Trainer

Hrm Thought that was in the body of text up top.

Another roll of the die.....

Underscore release one, Mika release one. Repeat, and Mika attacks first.

Entertaining quotes!

Cool Trainer
    Cool Trainer

After minutes of stalking Mikachu, I realize how diverse his pool of Grass Pokemon is. Like seriously, Grass-Flying, Grass-Poison and Ice-Grass. And I'm stuck with 3 basics.
    Anyways ^^
    I'm sending Turtwig M Overgrow. And for the sake of nicknames, I'll call him Pete (for secret reasons :3).

Sorry for keeping you waiting!

I call Lumiyuki, who is a Male Snover with Snow Warning.

Come to think of it, I should have taken part in the Grass Type tournament back then.

Cool Trainer
    Cool Trainer

Default Re: Same-Type Double Battle: Underscore vs Mikachu Yukitatsu. Ref: DarkestLight

Alright, I'm sending Seedot F Pickpocket.

And according to the Stratedex, Pickpocket steals stat boots received from the previous round. Does this mean that Pokemon will lose the stat boost?
    Last edited by Underscore; 1st January 2015 at 10:58 PM. Reason: accidentally wrote seedot as male

Default Re: Same-Type Double Battle: Underscore vs Mikachu Yukitatsu. Ref: DarkestLight

Okay I made up my mind!

My another Pokemon is Chiquita, a Female Tropius with Solar Power.

Chiquita,
    Begin the battle with Toxic on Pete.
    Then, double Air Cutter!

If Attract is used, Protect.
    If Protect is used, Swords Dance.

Lumiyuki,
    Let's try to end this quick, triple Blizzard!

If Attract is used, Protect.
    If Protect is used, Double Team.

Cool Trainer
    Cool Trainer

I thought so. Curse my slow Pokemon and your type advantages! jk jk

So you use Protect if I use Attract, ok then >:3,
    Pete, Attract on Chiquita twice. If she's still not infatuated, Attract again. If she is, Wide Guard.
    Seedot, which I shall name Dotty btw for this battle xD, Attract twice on Lumiyuki. And just like Pete, Attract him again if uninfatuated, else Mimic that Blizzard.
    I am aware though that that Blizzard might fail. Well anyway, you're using high energy moves. B)

Pete:
    Attract@Chiquita~Attract@Chiquita~Attract@Chiquita/Wide Guard
    Dotty:
    Attract@Lumiyuki~Attract@Lumiyuki~Attract@Lumiyuki/Mimic@Lumiyuki

Veteran Trainer

Double Battle: Template needed!

===Stipulations===

Arena: A basic arena with a flat, cemented and well-polished surface. Kinda like a standard tournament arena. No water, grass, pillars, walls or some sort. The building is very high, high enough for fliers to maneuver around. But there is a ceiling at the very top so weather moves don't take effect. In case if Water was chosen, the surface becomes a 10-ft deep swimming pool with circular boards floating and scattered around like Juan's gym. (Just so we won't have problems with water-thriving Pokemon).

===Battlers===

Underscore

Pete M: Overgrow Dotty F: Pickpocket
    [ I I I I I I I I I I ] 100 [ I I I I I I I I I I ] 100
    P: Attract x 2 (C)~Wide Guard
    D: Attract x 2~Mimic (all L)

Grass will feast!
    VS
    Mikachu

Chiquita F: Solar Power Lumiyuki M: Snow Warning
    Chi: Protect x 2~Air Cutter (P)
    Lumi: Protect x 2~Blizzard(D)

Time for you to chill.

===Round 1===

I had a nice intro written out, but it was deleted. Lucky that didn't truly drain me and I still had the stats copied, or this may not have been reffed til this afternoon.

For the actual battle. Lumi is on Chiquita's back and they both see kissy faces, and each throw up a shield to avid Attraction.

Pete: -3E ~~~ Chi: -5E
    Dot: -3E ~~~ Lum: -5E

Now. Back to the part I didn't write pre-Flash shutdown.

Filtering that affection away was taking longer than they would like, as the duo kept at it. There was no stopping those two, they were like college male bar hoppers on the prowl! And, just like that, both shields were down and both were snagged under that spell. Success to Underscore's wooing process?

Pete: -3E ~~~ Chi: Atr (50)
    Dot: -3E ~~~ Lum: Atr (50)

With those two subdued, Pete and Dot could have their way with them. Dot scuttled over and hopped in place, garnishing Lumi's undivided attention. Lumi hopped off of Chiquita's back and ran over, picking Dot up. Dot...wasn't sure what to make of it.

Chiquita looked down at the smaller couple and then stomped her way over to a retreating Pete. Ugh, why was he always the one taking one for the team :/ Chiquita lowered her head to him and Pete irritatingly accepted the nuzzle. Nothing to defend against here.....

Pete: ~~~ Chi: (45)
    Dot: ~~~ Lum: (45)

===End Stats===

Underscore

[ I I I I I I I I I ] 94 [ I I I I I I I I I ] 94

K. now that they like us...
    VS
    Mikachu

[ I I I I I I I I I ] 95 [ I I I I I I I I I ] 95

<3.<3 is in the air!!!

Underscore

Last edited by DarkestLight; 2nd January 2015 at 09:50 AM.

Entertaining quotes!

Cool Trainer
    Cool Trainer

That third round was so awkward. Shouldn't Hail be in effect and we'd be damaged from it

Pete:
    Swords Dance~Iron Tail @Lumiyuki x2
    Subs: Safeguard on the first status move used on you or Dotty.
    Reflect/Light Screen on the first super-effective physical/special move used on you or Dotty.

Seedot:
    Captivate@Lumiyuki~Body Slam@Chiquita x2
    Subs: On your third action,if they had used stat boosts, use Power Swap on that Pokemon. (on Lumiyuki if both if both used)

Veteran Trainer

how. your room blocks weather effects.

Entertaining quotes!

Cool Trainer
    Cool Trainer

Yeah, forgot about that. I was actually worrying too much about those Blizzards.

At least I can try to even the odds a bit with Attract. Also, because my Pokemon can't use Super Effective moves, there isn't much to do...

Chiquita,
    Attract on Pete until you succeed!
    Then as many Headbutts on Dotty that's left!

Lumiyuki,
    Attract on Dotty until you succeed!
    Going for Light Screen after that!
    If you still have a move, use Shadow Ball on Pete!

Veteran Trainer

===Stipulations===

===Battlers===

Underscore

[ I I I I I I I I I ] 94 [ I I I I I I I I I ] 94

P: Swords Dance~Iron Tail x 2 (L)
    D: Captivate (L)~Body Slam x 2 (C)

VS
    Mikachu

[ I I I I I I I I I ] 95 [ I I I I I I I I I ] 95

C: Attract (P)~Headbutt x 2 (D)
    L: Attract (D)~Light Screen~Shadow Ball (P)

===Round 2===

The strangest thing about Attraction is that it works both ways. With Both of Mikachu's Pokemon now given the order to be just as attractive, it came almost naturally to them! The nuzzling continued to Pete, and even he broke down and began nuzzling back. Hey, keep that G rated, guys. Now, as for Dotty, being spun around enough will make you dizzy and make you believe anything. So she fell into a false sense of security! To keep with keeping his new infatuation captivated, Pete managed to show off his dancing skills a bit. Chiquita approved and flapped her wings in elatement.

Pete: -3E +2 Atk (50) ~~~ Chi: -3E (43)
    Dot: -3E (50) ~~~ Lum: -3E (43)

With all 4 attracted, it feels like I'm in this for the long haul. But Mikachu does something very intelligent. He cross commands his infatuated Pokemon. They look to the other Pokemon on the field, and ...it looks like there's no attraction at all. In fact, it seems to be a raised hostility toward members of the same gender. Pete and Dotty each take a step back, but a step fo them is not equivalent to a step for a flying sauropod! Chiquita came down swiftly, flying into Dotty. Dotty didn't have a change, as she rolled and spun yards away from that blow, Chiquita flying after her.

Pete looked back to Lumi, whom was pantomiming something. No bug deal. A backflip kick and then a Tail smash was all he needed to accomplish! Lumi stumbled backwards, holding his head, and glared daggers at Pete. Least the shield was up.

Pete: -6E (46) ~~~ Chi: -4E (39)
    Dot: -6H Fln (45) ~~~ Lum: -4E/-18H LS: 3 rds (35)

Dot barely managed to right herself before being slammed in the air. Unlike last time, she half expected the blow and allowed herself to be flung vertically by the flying banana breath beast. She spun counter clockwise, to help her descent. Chiquita was taken aback when the spinning acorn slammed into her face and forced her to land! Dot bounced off of her head...and fell the rest of the way, but at least she fell on HER terms!

Pete however, was not pleased with Chiquita's landing and ran over to make sure she was ok. Somehow this was Lumi's fault. So he dashed right next to Lumi and cracked his butt right over Lumi's arms when he reached out to check on his teammate. Lumi snarled and stuffed the Turtwig's mouth with a Shadowball, laughing as it exploded and threw Pete back. Pete and Dot finally regroup, as Chiquita shakes her head, still stunned from that blow.

Pete: -6E/-10H (38) ~~~ Chi: -4E/-8H (30)
    Dot: -6E/-6H (39) ~~~ Lum: -8E/-18H (25)

The match is heating up!

===End Stats===

Underscore

[ I I I I I I I I I ] 90 [ I I I I I I I I ] 88
    [ I I I I I I I ] 79 [ I I I I I I I I ] 85

P: +2 Atk
    God, why they gotta be so mean?
    VS
    Mikachu

[ I I I I I I I I I ] 92 [ I I I I I I ] 64
    [ I I I I I I I I ] 84 [ I I I I I I I I ] 80

LS: 2.5 rds
    Damn prince and princess Pompous

Mikachu

Entertaining quotes!

Chiquita,
    A Safeguard.
    Two Body Slams on Dotty.

Lumiyuki,
    Leech Seed on Pete!
    Then back to the original plan, double Blizzard!

Cool Trainer
    Cool Trainer

Pete: Light Screen~Iron Tail@Lumiyuki~Superpower@Lumiyuki

Dotty: Swords Dance~Body Slam@Chiquita~Body Slam@Lumiyuki

Veteran Trainer

===Stipulations===

===Battlers===

Underscore

[ I I I I I I I I I ] 90 [ I I I I I I I I ] 88
    [ I I I I I I I ] 79 [ I I I I I I I I ] 85

P: Light Screen~Iron Tail~Superpower(all L)
    D: Swords Dance~Body Slam x 2 (C/L)

P: +2 Atk
    God, why they gotta be so mean?
    VS
    Mikachu

[ I I I I I I I I I ] 92 [ I I I I I I ] 64
    [ I I I I I I I I ] 84 [ I I I I I I I I ] 80

C: Safeguard~Body Slam x 2(D)
    L: Leech Seed(P)~Blizzard x 2

LS: 2.5 rds
    Damn prince and princess Pompous

===Round 3===

Attraction all around, but nobody seemed to be sharing in the loving spirit. Pete hopped on up and began to create his shielding, as Lumi tossed some sort of infernal seed his way. What the? Grass don't leech grass! Pete ignored the seeding and was quickly noted by Chiquita. The two caught each other's gaze and both stopped and stared at each other. DAWWWWWWW..

Dotty wasn't too keen about it, and danced around to keep up with HER partner.

Pete: <3.<3 (33) ~~~ Chi: <3.<3 (26)
    Dot: -3E +2Atk(36) ~~~ Lum: -3E (20)

Realizing his mistake, and seeing how strong Dotty was to be able to buff herself without his help, Lumiyuki knew what he had to do. Freeze that turtle out. A cyan field built around Lumi, and his frosty half began to grow in intensity. Chiquita noticed the sharp drop in temperature, and that brought her back to her senses in a real hurry. She turned to look back at Pete, but Dotty messed up by Slamming into Chiquita. This ticked the flier off and she flew into the sky for a moment. Pete ran over and gave a side glance to his love, before bashing Lumi in the chest with his tail.

Lumi shouted his name as a Blizzard erupted from him just then, sweeping over the smaller grass pairing. They vanished in a blink of faint blue and white. Once the Blizzard ended, all that could be seen were two snow drifts where they should be. Dot peered out of the snow dune, only to be collapsed on by the girth of Chiquita. No...not her idea of fun at all. Pete popped out next, freezing cold

Pete: -6E/-22H (20) ~~~ Chi: -6E/-10H (18)
    Dot: -5E/-31H (16) ~~~ Lum: -9E/-18H (11)

Chiquita flew up, but the cold crippled her a little bit, and she fell right back down on Dot. A second try of those wings, and they began to work again. She soared up and looked as Pete, that cutie Pete, charged over toward Lumi. Lumi was still glowing, but what's this. Lumi's eyes opened, glazed over as Dot came running toward him. He lost his focus for the second Blizzard, just as Pete came and fired into him with a massive streak of power that floored him. Seeing him fly backwards from that Superpower made Dot's heart skip a beat. She stopped and just stared as the Snover crashed on the ground a few feet away.

Pete: -9E -Atk/Def (15) ~~~ Chi: -6E (15)
    Dot: -9H (10) ~~~ Lum: <3 -22H (2)

How will these star crossed lovers ever reconcile.?

===End Stats===

Underscore

[ I I I I I I I ] 75 [ I I I I ] 48
    [ I I I I I I ] 64 [ I I I I I I I ] 77

P: +Atk, -Def
    D: +2 Atk
    Don't hurt by beloved!
    VS
    Mikachu

[ I I I I I I I I ] 82 [ I I ] 24
    [ I I I I I I I ] 72 [ I I I I I I ] 68

LS: 1.5 rds
    We have them on the ropes!

Underscore

Last edited by DarkestLight; 3rd January 2015 at 06:51 PM.

Entertaining quotes!

Cool Trainer
    Cool Trainer

Pete:
    Iron Tail@Lumiyuki till his down then Crunch@Chiquita if there are rounds left.
    Wide Guard only once if he uses Blizzard.
    Dotty:
    Defense Curl~RollOut @Lumiyuki (@Chiquita if he's down)

Chiquita,
    Triple Fury Cutter all on Dotty!

Lumiyuki,
    One Ice Beam on Pete.
    Then Rest!
    Snore on Pete could make some damage.

Veteran Trainer

===Stipulations===

===Battlers===

Underscore

[ I I I I I I I ] 75 [ I I I I ] 48
    [ I I I I I I ] 64 [ I I I I I I I ] 77

P: Iron Tail(L)//Crunch(C)
    D: Defense Curl~Rollout(L/C)

D: +2 Atk
    Don't hurt my beloved!
    VS
    Mikachu

[ I I I I I I I I ] 82 [ I I ] 24
    [ I I I I I I I ] 72 [ I I I I I I ] 68

C: Fury Cutter x 3 (all D)
    L: Ice Beam (P)~Rest~Snore (P)

LS: 1.5 rds
    We have them on the ropes!

===Round 4===

Chiquita shook her head, displeased with the actions of her lover so far. Hardly any attention paid to her, and really all he seemed to think about was his teammate. That fat acorn! So, to make her point be known that she's all woman, Che flew past and made sure to slash at Dot! Dot spun in place from the passing strike, and managed to stiffen herself after the blow.

Meanwhile, the ice lover was not letting up on Pete. Pete dashed left and right, once again coming in for an Iron butt stomping! Lumi tried to avoid the thrashing, but Chiquita's low flying pass made him duck, while Pete saw that as his opportunity to JUMP over the outstretched wing and backflip on Lumi's back. Lumi was squished as Pete nestled in for the moment.

The moment was apt, as Lumi thrust himself up and rolled on his back. Pete tumbled off his opponent and then felt a horrendous chill all over his body, pushing him away. That close range Ice beam did some damage.

Pete: -6E/-22H (5) ~~~ Chi: -3E (2)
    Dot: -2E/-4H +Def (8) ~~~ Lum: -7E/-18H

Lumi then fell back on his laurels, just as Pete began thundering toward him again. The snow Pokemon was not done, he was just going to take a nap. Well, not if Pete could do anything about that! Lumi fell back on the lightly dusted snowy field, and closed his eyes, right as Pete landed on his gut again with a Iron Tail. He couldn't tell if his blow knocked out Lumi, of if the beast actually managed to rest?

Chiquita, turned around, and saw Lumi on his backside. Oh no! What happened! She swooped back and noticed Dot racing toward Lumi like a bat out of heck! In a gale motion, she flapped and clipped the rolling little nut, sending her spiralling out of control! That clipping however, sheared her wing pretty good, what was that nut doing? The acorn kept rolling and managed to turn herself around on a sand dune. She stopped and peered around. Lumi was down, and Chiquita was flying over him.

Pete: -6E ~~~ Chi: -3E/-6H (9)
    Dot: -3E/-6H (8) ~~~ Lum: -18H X_X

Yeah, Lumi wasn't breathing. He was doneso. That left all the focus on Chiqiuta. The flying behemoth landed for a moment, and that's all Pete needed. Cured from attraction, he rampaged at her, crunching down on her back left calf with his snapper like beakjaw. She screeched and kicked him away, only to feel a heavy stone hit her in the gut. She looked down to see Dotty twirling underneath her. One swift kick of the same leg slashed at Dotty and knocked her from her underside

Pete: -6E ~~~ Chi: -3E/-25H
    Dot: -3E/-12H ~~~

Chiquita has her work cut out for her..

===End Stats===

Underscore

[ I I I I I ] 53 [ I I ] 26
    [ I I I I ] 46 [ I I I I I I ] 60

D: +2 Atk, +Def
    Yeah, what now?
    VS
    Mikachu

[ I I I I I ] 51 [ ] 0
    [ I I I I I I ] 63 [ I I I I I I ] 61

LS: .5 rds
    I can do this.

Mikachu

Entertaining quotes!

Come back Lumiyuki.

Chiquita, take Dotty down with continuous Fury Cutter.
    If/after she faints, do the rest of the Fury Cutter on Pete.

Cool Trainer
    Cool Trainer

Finally he's down, phew. Now onto my second battle plan: Snow's out. Murder the flying banana tree she-thing . (I haven't even mention I had a first battle plan.

Pete, start by setting up a Reflect. Follow that with Grassy Terrain then take a big Crunch.

Dotty, if you can manage a Protect once while using RollOut, please do so. I guess you have no choice but to keep rolling at him. When your momentum has ended and there is still an action left, use Endure.

Pete: Reflect~Grassy Terrain~Crunch

Dotty: Protect+RollOut~RollOut/Endure

Veteran Trainer

===Stipulations===

===Battlers===

Underscore

[ I I I I I ] 53 [ I I ] 26
    [ I I I I ] 46 [ I I I I I I ] 60
    P: Reflect~Grassy Terrain~Crunch
    D: Protect+Rollout~Endure

Yeah, what now?
    VS
    Mikachu

Chiquita F: Solar Power
    [ I I I I I ] 51
    [ I I I I I I ] 63
    Fury Cutter
    LS: .5 rds
    I can do this.

===Round 5===

Team Mika seems a bit one sided now, but that doesn't stop Chiquita. She thunders forth and swipes at Dot-who-for the moment, has stopped her spinning approach. Dot barely sets up a Protect in time and tries to get moving again, but the force of that final Fury Cutter was jarring. It flings her back quite a ways, and she manages to land with no injury to her being. But that tripped up her Rollout, and she had to start all over.

Meanwhile, Pete accomplished his goal, of setting up a nice barrier in secret that would help with the incoming poundage. Chiquita watched as she started over, and rolled over a toe. Barely anything to note.

Pete: -3E Rfl: 3 rds~~~ Chi: -3E/-4H
    Dot: -12E

Dot kept moving and crossed her other front food now - causing slightly more pain. This was met with a second whack from Chiquita's wing, but Chiquita noticed the dampened pressure she could apply. Looking around, she realized she lost sight of the other planimal running around. She knew he was nearby because of the now dense smelling terrain. Something was off now...

Pete smirked at his ingenuity....

Pete: -6E ~~~ Chi: -3E/-8H
    Dot: -3E/-1H

Now, with that active, Pete stared down the flier. As orbs of pollen began to float up into the air, Pete thundered forward and clamped down on Chiquita agian. She once again kicked him off, and turned her attention back to the spinning Dot. Another slash, but again, something was dampening her hit's effect. Enough to drive a woman mad.

Pete: -6E ~~~ Chi: -3E/-11H
    Dot: -2H

Chiquita has her work cut out for her..Specially since both Pokemon seemed to heal suddenly, and not her (+3)

===End Stats===

Underscore

[ I I I I I ] 56 [ I I ] 26
    [ I I I ] 31 [ I I I I ] 45

Rfl: 2 rds
    You will fall
    VS
    Mikachu

[ I I ] 28
    [ I I I I I ] 54

Gonna need a better plan here...

Underscore

Both Fury Cutter and Rollout were reset-that's why their damage dropped so much.

Entertaining quotes!

Cool Trainer
    Cool Trainer

Alright, I'm hoping to end her quick. Pete, start a Safeguard then Dotty Swaggers you up. Then both of you spam Body Slam straight at him.

Peteafeguard~Body Slam@Chi x2
    Dottywagger@Pete~~Body Slam@Chi x2

Chiquita, let's see how much you'll recover with Roost!
    Then Fly up high hitting Dotty!

Cool Trainer
    Cool Trainer

Also bumping this with love

Veteran Trainer

NO idea how these got lost, I was looking for all my ref battles...

===Stipulations===

===Battlers===

Underscore

[ I I I I I ] 56 [ I I ] 26
    [ I I I ] 31 [ I I I I ] 45
    Safeguard~Body Slam x 2
    Swagger(P)~Body Slam x 2

Rfl: 2 rds
    You will fall
    VS
    Mikachu

[ I I ] 28
    [ I I I I I ] 54
    Roost~Fly(D)
    Gonna need a better plan here...

===Round 6===

And now a moment from our sponsor..

*Turns off mic*

Ok great. First off, we'll comeback and Mika, have your flier look all rested up. Yeah use Roost. Great. Great. Now Under. Ummm. Oh ere, crazy idea. Safeguard first on Pete. Alright good. Now have her use Swagger on Pete so he's a BEEEEAST! Nice nice. Ok we got thirty seconds, places, places!!!!

Action!

*Turns on mic* Welcome back folks! This one is going to be a nail biter today....

Pete: -5E SG: 3 rd +2 Atk~~~ Chi: -15E/+25H
    Dot: -3E

Chiquita looks to keep herself alive as long as possible, so off into the air she flies. Both Pete and Dot lack the necessary equipment to fling themselves into the stratosphere, good tactic there by Chiquita.

Pete: >o ~~~ Chi: -4E
    Dot: :O

But now problems arise. As she descends, Chiquita leaves behind her lighted protection as well as stll having to deal with teh shielding of the twin seedlings she's fighting. She angles down and divebombs Dotty, launching her sideways. As Chiquita swoops around, her left side dips. Pete managed to crash into her and push her to the ground! Chiquita sqwaks, unsure what to make of all that raw strength, but then here comes Dotty from the other side. Grounded, the flier cranes her next to see the pair standing behind her, approaching slowly

Pete: -3E ~~~ Chi: -2E/-28H
    Dot: -5E/-7H

Chiquita has her work cut out for her..Specially since both Pokemon seemed to heal suddenly, and not her (+3)

===End Stats===

Underscore

[ I I I I I ] 59 [ I I ] 22
    [ I I ] 23 [ I I I ] 37

P: +3 Atk, -Def
    Rfl: 1 rd
    Not enough, sucker
    VS
    Mikachu

[ I ] 13
    [ I I I ] 33

Think faster.

Mika

Entertaining quotes!

Time for Dragon moves! Outrage on Dotty.
    If still have a move, Hyper Beam on Pete.

Cool Trainer
    Cool Trainer

Pete:
    Body Slamx3

Dotty:
    Protect~Synthesis~Body Slam

This should finish it

Veteran Trainer

NO idea how these got lost, I was looking for all my ref battles...

===Stipulations===

===Battlers===

Underscore

[ I I ] 23 [ I I I ] 37
    P: Body Slam x 3
    D: Protect~Synthesis~Body Slam

Not enough, sucker
    VS
    Mikachu

[ I ] 13
    [ I I I ] 33
    Outrage~Hyper Beam(P)
    Think faster.

===Round 7===

Chiquita looks a little run down from all the failed attempts at taking down her foe. She lands and expresses this feeling in a bit of a tantrum, tossing land everywhere and trying to use her girth as her primary weapon. Dotty takes the abuse, Protecting against it all. This all leaves Pete by himself, waiting. When the Tropius lands back on her forelimbs after another attempt at stomping the seed into the ground, Pete runs in and slams the right knee, trying to take her down!

Pete: -5E ~~~ Chi: -8E/-14H
    Dot: -9E

Down she fell, and with her , the end of the match was upon us.

===End Stats===

Underscore

[ I ] 18 [ I I ] 29

Not enough, sucker
    VS
    Mikachu

[ ] 0
    [ I I ] 25

Think faster.

Underscore wins the match

4 points for you
    Two for Mikachu
    4 points for me, I feel that's off..it was. 6 for me.

Last edited by DarkestLight; 10th January 2015 at 11:35 AM.

Entertaining quotes!

That was intense!! I am happy to have had a fast battle for once.

Thanks a lot, you two!
    Maybe one day, one of us will even be able to obtain Mewtwo!

Cool Trainer
    Cool Trainer

Good battle, Mikachu and thanks for reffing, DL. Can't believe I won that with a disadvantage.