Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Battle over the Seas! Team Brit (UC & CC) Vs Team Colonial (Asi & MC)! Ref CT!

~HOPES AND DREAMS~ Elite Trainer
    Elite Trainer

Default Re: Battle over the Seas! Team Brit (UC & CC) Vs Team Colonial (Asi & MC)! Ref CT!

Round Six

Rainshine (f), Milotic

"DAMMIT YOU GRASSY TURTLE WHY WONT YOU DIE!" Capt. Flow roared over the howling of the storm. "You there!" She pointed at a crewmate. "Batten down the hatches! I know we dont have much in the way of sails left but lock down everything! Storms here! Dump the cannons we are taking on water too quickly!" The crew busy with the orders shes given them, the Captain turned her attention towards the pokemon on the British ship. "Rainshine!!" she called out over the storm. "Swim deep underwater and hide there, using Recover Twice. Then burst out of the water and if you wont be in danger of being fatigued do Blizzard on Turt. If that will fatigue you stay under and use Relax." She glanced over to her first mate. "Good luck Number One. If we dont make it out alive, you were the best first mate a captain could have!!" She saluted as the storm raged around both ships.
    Recover~Recover~Blizzard(T)//Relax

.: Ben + Brandy :.
    .: September 14th 2012 :.

The destroyer of worlds Elite Trainer
    Elite Trainer

Default Re: Battle over the Seas! Team Brit (UC & CC) Vs Team Colonial (Asi & MC)! Ref CT!

"Ay captain, and you're the best captain a crewman could ask for." Ben replied, looking back up at the Brits and growling. How could his thunder have missed!? Well, it was time he made them pay for this insult.

"Alright Wheel, let's make them bleed! Start off with a Shockwave to the Meditite, then hit the Turtwig with good hard Signal Beam. Then finish off by rolling into the ocean and resting!"

He clung to the mast tightly as the storm began to pick up.

Shockwave (Onion) - Signal Beam (Turtwig) - Rest
    I'm in your dimensions, screwing with your reality!

All this Recovery stuff is getting a bit exessive now, its why Self heals used to be banned in the first place....

Toxic against Voltorb then use Worry seed to stop it from using Rest. End with a Grass Knot against Miltotic.

Afterworld ~ Chapter 2 | Blood Bowl ~ Chapter 3
    If nothing else works, a total pig-headed unwillingness to look facts in the face will see us through.

ASB Record
    W-12 ~ D-2 ~ L-2

RPG Dyke's Bitch Moderator

Hiiiii Rainshine >:3

Onion, begin with Psychic on Rainshine. Don't worry so much about dealing damage, just get her up on deck, away from the nasty sea. Next, use Fake Out, hopefully to make her flinch before she can Recover. Finally, because we're going for all out mean-ness here, Toxic Rainshine.

Psychic (Milotic, to get her on deck)~ Fake Out (Milotic)~ Toxic (Milotic)

Bwahahahaha~

X-rated since April 2012!

Weasel Overlord says:
    JIZZ EVERYWHERE

Crystal Tears: Shut. Up.
    Or i will hog tie you
    and ram you
    with my train

2 hot to hold, 2 cold to fold Veteran Trainer
    Veteran Trainer

Hrm ::On a dingy, as the Storm approaches them:: o.O..They really got it bad, mate. Oh well *Rows away*

i Judge your entertainment!
    Entertaining quotes!
    From textsfromlastnight.com:

(518): I legitimately just tried to piss above my head. I got to my chest at highest. There's piss everywhere.

(801): I can't help but be optimistic. I'm like a ball of slutty sunshine.

♥ <(^o^)> ♥ Advanced Trainer
    Advanced Trainer

The Pride of Atlantis versus The Maiden’s Fortune

Onion ♂
    HP 42 / 100
    [I I I I I I I I I I]
    MP 59 / 100
    [I I I I I I I I I I]
    +1 SPC ATK & +1 SPC DEF
    RIBBON (1 rounds)
    Psychic @ Rainshine → Fake Out @ Rainshine → Toxic @ Rainshine

HP 39 / 100 WARNING
    [I I I I I I I I I I]
    MP 49 / 100
    [I I I I I I I I I I]
    RIBBON (2 Rounds)
    Toxic @ The Wheel → Worry Seed @ The Wheel → Grass Knot @ Rainshine

Rainshine ♀
    HP 28 / 100 WARNING
    [I I I I I I I I I I]
    MP 21 / 100 WARNING
    [I I I I I I I I I I]
    Recover x 2 → Blizzard @ Turtwig

The Wheel –
    HP 52 / 100
    [I I I I I I I I I I]
    MP 53 / 100
    [I I I I I I I I I I]
    +1 SPC ATK
    +1 SPC DEF

Shockwave @ Onion → Signal Beam @ Turtwig → Rest

Ready… FIRE!!

Rainshine slips into the rough water and begins to dive down; however, she finds this incredibly difficult as suddenly she’s being lifted into the air, Milotic squirms, but finally gives up as she’s dropped roughly onto the deck of the British ship ( 5 DMG @ Milotic, 2 ENG @ Onion). Rainshine attempts to use recover as The Wheel fires a shockwave across to Onion (8 DMG @ Onion, 1 ENG @ The Wheel). Turtwig doesn’t like that so he spews a glob of toxins at Wheel and manages a hit (TOXIC @ The Wheel, 3 ENG @ Turtwig). Rainshine begins to heal, but then her eyes flutter and suddenly she looks worse off than before, the mighty Milotic slumps, fainted (22 ENG @ Rainshine).

Onion blinks, fainted? His target was unconscious on the deck, swaying in the wind as the captain of the colonial ship cursed and spat at the Turtwig (seemed to have a thing against Turtwigs…). He looks over at his opponent who has had a dark seed spat at him. The thing grossly buries in and nests there, causing pain and releasing a powerful agent that will keep even a snorlax awake (INSOMNIA @ The Wheel, 2 ENG @ Turtwig). Onion rushes forward, and slaps the poor voltorb upside the head before he can even think (4 DMG @ The Wheel, 2 ENG @ Rainshine). Wheel blinks; he’s forgotten what he was supposed to do! A harsh gust of wind blows and hits Turtwig (4 DMG @ Turtwig).

The Wheel growls and attempting to escape his opponents, rolls into the ocean… Unfortunately one of the Lapras comes to save him, and brings him onto the British Ship, as the Colonial ship has nearly sunk. He attempts to rest, but that nasty seed prevents him from doing so (4 ENG @ The Wheel). Turtwig hits his opponent with a week grass knot (as Voltorb doesn’t way 300 lbs like another Pokemon we know…) (6 DMG @ The Wheel, 3 ENG @ Turtwig). Onion spews toxins on the electric-type, worsening the poison in his veins (3 ENG @ Onion). A powerful wave washes up on the battered Pride of Atlantis, and slams into Onion (6 DMG @ Onion), another rush of wind slams Turtwig (4 DMG @ Turtwig), The Wheel manages to avoid the elements.

Reload!

Onion ♂
    HP 28 / 100 WARNING
    [I I I I I I I I I I]
    MP 52 / 100
    [I I I I I I I I I I]
    +1 SPC ATK & +1 SPC DEF

HP 31 / 100 WARNING
    [I I I I I I I I I I]
    MP 41 / 100
    [I I I I I I I I I I]
    RIBBON (1 Rounds)

Rainshine ♀
    HP 23 / 100 [WARNING
    [I I I I I I I I I I]
    MP 0 / 100 KO
    [I I I I I I I I I I]

The Wheel –
    HP 38 / 100 WARNING
    [I I I I I I I I I I]
    MP 46 / 100
    [I I I I I I I I I I]
    +1 SPC ATK
    +1 SPC DEF

TOXIC
    INSOMNIA

Notes
    Asilynne is out of the fight.
    Toxic did 4 DMG

STORM WARNING:
    15% Lightning: 4 DMG (10% PAR)
    25% Wind: 4 DMG (10% Flinch)
    39% Water: 6 DMG (10% washed into sea)
    Weather moves are useless in this storm. The Storm will get progressive worse, check down here for updates on Hazards. The Storm is here for five Rounds. No moves obtain a boost from this storm.

CT, my Grassknot was aimed at Milotic, you even made note of that in my attacks summary above....

If nothing else works, a total pig-headed unwillingness to look facts in the face will see us through.

ASB Record
    W-12 ~ D-2 ~ L-2

Advanced Trainer

Milotic fainted, I gave your Pokemon the credit of being smart enough to attack the living opponent.... But I'll change it if you want me to.

Oh i see, well, fair enough i guess....if were being kind

ASB Record
    W-12 ~ D-2 ~ L-2

Veteran Trainer

XD That just made me laugh. 300 lbs of fatassery XD

Entertaining quotes!

(518): I legitimately just tried to piss above my head. I got to my chest at highest. There's piss everywhere.

Safeguard cover the pair to start with then Leech Seed and Earthpower.

Sub protect if Ben tries any Explosion naughtyness.

ASB Record
    W-12 ~ D-2 ~ L-2

Elite Trainer

My poor fatass pokemon T.T

Edited for RP sexiness:

Captain Flow watched her pokemon go down with a grim sigh. "So, its come down to this then has it?" She murmured under her breath. Gazing around at her tattered ship, and her crew who were valiantly trying to save it, she knew her part of this battle was over. "All Hands!" She called out over the crashing waves and howling wind. "Abandon Ship! I repeat, Abandon Ship!!" She watched silently as her crew readied the lifeboats and cast off the nearly sunk "The Maidens Fortune". A sense of resolve came over her, as she knew there was only one fate for a Captain of a sinking ship.
    "Captain!" First Mate Ben called out. "Come to the lifeboats! The ship is going under!!" Captain Flow shook her head slowly. "No Number One. My ship is in ruins, I must join it at the bottom of the sea." She stood up straight and noble, and tossed off her glorious hat, letting the wind carry it away as it whipped her hair about. "My life is my ship, one day when you are a Captain, and I know you will be, you will understand. But strive to be a greater Captain than I was, and dont forget your first Captain, do me that one favor."
    First Mate Ben looked crestfallen. "Captain, it doesnt have to be this way...we still have a chance!" The wind whipped the waves around and caused them to crash harder upon the sinking deck. Captain Flow felt water lap her boots, and she shook her head. "YOU have a chance, mine time is over. Go now, Num...no, Ben. Go now and chase your destiny!"

Captain Asi Flow went down with her ship that day.....

....until the Lapras rescued her and forced her to ride upon its back. Grinning sheepishly she called over to her First Mate. "Change of plans.....I guess Im not dying today." Ben slapped his forehead. Asi shrugged and continued. "Oh well, its all on you Ben! Do your best!!"
    Last edited by Asilynne; 19th May 2009 at 10:29 PM. Reason: rp sexiness

Go go saving Lapras! XD You were right, that was smexy. I so want the hat T_T

Firstly, Onion... Run away! Go take shelter somewhere, perhaps the cabin, and use Recover. Then, come back out again, use Swift, because missing the target would be baaad. Finally, use Zen Headbutt, just because I've always wanted to use that move XD
    Of course, if the overgrown Pokeball decides to roll off the ship, sub in Psychic over either Swift or Zen Headbutt to get it back on our boaty. Also, sub Protect if he decides to use Self Destruct or Explosion.

Recover ~ Swift ~Zen Headbutt
    Subs: Protect if uses Self Destruct or Explosion, Psychic if it decides to swim in the ocean (Don't replace Recover with this, wait for Swift or Zen Headbutt)

Weasel Overlord says:
    JIZZ EVERYWHERE

Or i will hog tie you
    and ram you
    with my train

*reads Asi's post*

Sea Turtles mate

ASB Record
    W-12 ~ D-2 ~ L-2

Veteran Trainer

Stole my line. XD!! Human hair and seat turtles!

Entertaining quotes!

Elite Trainer

Ben sighed. Great, now it was him against these two. Their ship was sunk, and he was stuck on the ruined mast. But he had to fight on, for his captain's sake.

"Wheel! Start by hitting Onion with a Thunder Wave, prevent him from recovering. Then hit him with a Toxic, followed by a Facade!"

Thunder Wave - Toxic - Facade (all Onion)

Elite Trainer

Bump for ref-ness please T.T

Advanced Trainer

Onion ♂
    HP 28 / 100 WARNING
    [I I I I I I I I I I]
    MP 52 / 100
    [I I I I I I I I I I]
    +1 SPC ATK & +1 SPC DEF
    Recover → Swift → Zen Headbutt

HP 31 / 100 WARNING
    [I I I I I I I I I I]
    MP 41 / 100
    [I I I I I I I I I I]
    RIBBON (1 Rounds)
    Safeguard → Leech seed → Earth Power

The Wheel –
    HP 38 / 100 WARNING
    [I I I I I I I I I I]
    MP 46 / 100
    [I I I I I I I I I I]
    +1 SPC ATK
    +1 SPC DEF

TOXIC
    INSOMNIA
    Thunder wave @ Onion →Toxic @ Onion → Façade @ Onion
    (doesn’t like Onion… makes him cry..)

Ready… FIRE!!

Turtwig hurries along and concentrates, forming a protective coating over both himself and Onion (7 ENG @ Turtwig), just as Voltorb flings a thunderwave at the fighting type (1 ENG @ The Wheel). The coating promptly absorbs the attack while Onion concentrates and uses a trick that good ol’ Rainshine died from, a handy recover (20 ENG @ Onion, 60 HLH @ Onion). The meditate looks very fresh and renewed, but the low energy can be felt.

Voltorb attempts a toxic on Onion, which fails due to the shield (4 ENG @ Voltorb). Turtwig spews a group of seeds at the electric type, which quickly burrow in and begin to drain him dry (2 ENG @ Turtwig). Onion fires a ray of stars, which home in and slice into Voltorb, and loosens some of the seeds (6 DMG @ Voltorb, 3 ENG @ Onion).

Final attacks, Onion goes first. He runs and slams poor Wheel with a nasty zen headbutt and sends the pokemon teetering on the edge before he can recover (8 DMG @ The Wheel, 2 ENG @ Onion). Poor Voltorb has forgotten what he was supposed to do! Turtwig takes advantage of his stunned opponent and manages (with some difficulty) to create a blast of Earth energy that slams into the electric type harshly (13 DMG @ The Wheel, 5 ENG @ Turtwig).

Reload!

Onion ♂
    HP 88 / 100
    [I I I I I I I I I I]
    MP 27 / 100 WARNING
    [I I I I I I I I I I]
    +1 SPC ATK & +1 SPC DEF
    RIBBON (3 Rounds)

HP 33 / 100 WARNING
    [I I I I I I I I I I]
    MP 27 / 100 WARNING
    [I I I I I I I I I I]
    RIBBON (4 Rounds)

The Wheel –
    HP 9 / 100 WARNING
    [I I I I I I I I I I]
    MP 41 / 100
    [I I I I I I I I I I]
    +1 SPC ATK
    +1 SPC DEF

TOXIC
    INSOMNIA
    LEECHED

Notes
    Earth Power cost a bit more due to being on a boat
    Toxic did 6 DMG
    LS did 2 DMG

STORM WARNING:
    15% Lightning: 4 DMG (10% PAR)
    25% Wind: 4 DMG (10% Flinch)
    39% Water: 6 DMG (10% washed into sea)
    Weather moves are useless in this storm. The Storm will get progressive worse, check down here for updates on Hazards. The Storm is here for three Rounds. No moves obtain a boost from this storm.

Elite Trainer

Well, I'm utterly fucked. Wheel, Self Destruct.

Ill be Cheap. Protect

ASB Record
    W-12 ~ D-2 ~ L-2

I'll be less cheap. Psychic it somewhere off the boat so it stays intact XD

Then RUN FOR YOUR LIFE!! EXPLODING SHIP O___O

Weasel Overlord says:
    JIZZ EVERYWHERE

Or i will hog tie you
    and ram you
    with my train

Advanced Trainer

Onion ♂
    HP 88 / 100
    [I I I I I I I I I I]
    MP 27 / 100 WARNING
    [I I I I I I I I I I]
    +1 SPC ATK & +1 SPC DEF
    RIBBON (3 Rounds)
    Psychic

HP 33 / 100 WARNING
    [I I I I I I I I I I]
    MP 27 / 100 WARNING
    [I I I I I I I I I I]
    RIBBON (4 Rounds)
    Protect

The Wheel –
    HP 9 / 100 WARNING
    [I I I I I I I I I I]
    MP 41 / 100
    [I I I I I I I I I I]
    +1 SPC ATK
    +1 SPC DEF

TOXIC
    INSOMNIA
    LEECHED
    Self Destruct

Ready… FIRE!!

Voltorb begins to glow.

Both his opponent’s eyes go wide as Turtwig decides to summon a protective shield around himself (7 ENG @ Turtwig). Onion decides it’s better to see the explosion at a distance and flings the Voltorb high into the sky and far away (12 DMG @ The Wheel, 2 ENG @ Onion).

Voltorb splashes down into the water; he fainted before he could explode.

Reload!

Onion ♂
    HP 88 / 100
    [I I I I I I I I I I]
    MP 25 / 100 WARNING
    [I I I I I I I I I I]
    +1 SPC ATK & +1 SPC DEF
    RIBBON (2 Rounds)

HP 33 / 100 WARNING
    [I I I I I I I I I I]
    MP 20 / 100 WARNING
    [I I I I I I I I I I]
    RIBBON (3 Rounds)

The Wheel –
    HP 0 / 100 KO
    [I I I I I I I I I I]
    MP 41 / 100
    [I I I I I I I I I I]
    +1 SPC ATK
    +1 SPC DEF

TOXIC
    INSOMNIA
    LEECHED

Notes
    2 Points to ChobiChibi and Ultimate_Charizard
    1 Point to Asilynne and Mystic_Clown
    Sorry if the points are wrong, it’s been a while since I reffed a tag match.