Page 3 of 34 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread: [SZ] DL's Deceptively Delightful Discoveries! [Wolfy, Charles, Drag, Bopp, Aye]

2 hot to hold, 2 cold to fold Veteran Trainer
    Veteran Trainer

Default Re: [SZ Ref Thread: DL] All trips welcome!

Line-up: Elf, GL, moh

Saf Zone: men of horror 16

Quest at: Ivy Lake//Liang Complex

Squiggles F || Garia F
    Swift Swim || Synchronize
    81/71 || 76/72
    Wha? Chase chase!
    SG: 2 rds

64/70
    Flee!
    - Acc

No. That's your goal! You tell them to give chase, and they do. You run down a pathway together, and end up sliding down an enbankment. Still no sign of the large Pokemon..except for these strange grooves in the wall that seemed to have been made by claws. They head right.

What do you do?

Squiggles F || Garia F
    81/71 || 76/72
    Chase chase!
    SG: 1 rds

64/70
    Flee! Flee!
    - Acc

i Judge your entertainment!
    Entertaining quotes!
    From textsfromlastnight.com:

(518): I legitimately just tried to piss above my head. I got to my chest at highest. There's piss everywhere.

(801): I can't help but be optimistic. I'm like a ball of slutty sunshine.

I notice the grooves, apparently made by the Drapion and tell Garia and Squiggles to head to the right.

Veteran Trainer

Saf Zone: men of horror 17

Squiggles F || Garia F
    81/71 || 76/72
    Chase chase!

64/70
    Flee! Flee!
    - Acc

You continue onward, and now find yourself in winding tunnels. You can hear water above again, and for a split second, 30 feet away, you spot the Drapion. It spots you too, and scurries for safety, ducking through a tunnel. You happen to be at the meeting point for 5 tunnels in this area, and know Drapion was last spotted in Tunnel 4.

A Corsola hops into Tunnel 2..and pops out tunnel 5.

What do you do?

Squiggles F || Garia F
    81/71 || 76/72
    Chase chase!

64/70
    Flee! Flee!
    - Acc

Entertaining quotes!

(518): I legitimately just tried to piss above my head. I got to my chest at highest. There's piss everywhere.

Ill tell Garia to wait in front of tunnel 1, maybe the Drapion will come this way while I and Squiggles follow the Drapion into the tunnel 4.

Veteran Trainer

Saf Zone: men of horror 18

Squiggles F || Garia F
    81/71 || 76/72
    Chase chase!

64/70
    Flee! Flee!
    - Acc

Spotting a chance, you tell Garia to stay at her post on Tunnel 1. Squigs and you give chase down tunnel 4. You quickly realize that the tunnel are all connected, and loop around to different points in the other tunnels.

Drapion meanwhile, flies out of Tunnel 3 and slashes Garia across the back, before running down Tunnel 1. You get back out of tunnel 2, and see Garia on the ground. Damnit!

What do you do?

Squiggles F || Garia F
    81/71 || 66/72
    Oh its sneaky.

64/65
    Gotta keep hiding.

Entertaining quotes!

Alright. Then well do it differently. I tell Garia and Squiggles to stay in front of tunnel 3. Garia is going to look at the other tunnel openings from there while I want Squiggles to look behind us if the Drapion comes down from tunnel 3 and tries to sneak attack again. I ask Squiggles if he can see enough there, but if its too dark I want Garia to use flash and keep it up while still looking to the other tunnel openings. If I or Garia spot the Drapion I want Garia to use immadietly Mean Look to prevent a further escape.

Veteran Trainer

Saf Zone: men of horror 18

Squiggles F || Garia F
    81/71 || 66/72
    Oh its sneaky.

64/65
    Gotta keep hiding.

1 Great Ball, 1 Pokeball

You switch tactics as you check on Garia. Explaining your plan, you then take a step back and watch as Squigs and Garia set themselves up back to back. You look at Tunnels 1 and 2, and Garia watches 4 and 5.

Its silent, and Squigs seems fine with the tunnel thus far. Suddenly, Garia taps you and points, right before a slew of pebbles goes flying right for her eyes. Squigs and you turn to spy Drapion standing there, panting. Garia, though bllinded, casts her hex almost immediatly-and a strange power forces a wall to come down across the 5 tunnel opening. Drapion hits himself against it, but that's a no go.

He turns. Guess its a battle you want. Oh hey that Corsola is still here.

What do you do?

Squiggles F || Garia F
    81/71 || 66/67
    Got you

64/65
    DAMNIT

Entertaining quotes!

The Crows, just stop the crows Moderator

Ok lets try this then, Medivh start off with a Taunt to get it riled up before it can even glance at you. How ever if it tries to double team hit it with a Shockwave. After that relax up. Mary I want you to start off with a Thunderwave, however if Medivh goes down before he can taunt then use one of his own. Follow that up with a Confuse Ray, yet if you taunted first use Thunderwave. Finish off with a Psychic to pick it up and throw it around but if you have just Thunder waved use Confuse Ray.

Medivh: Taunt ~ Relax (Sub: Shockwave)
    Mary: Thunderwave ~ Confuse Ray ~ Psychic (Sub: Taunt ~ Thunderwave ~ Confuse Ray)

~*~*~* Unown Awards *~*~*~
    "Y"earning | "B"anner Guy | "K"urosakura's

Good work Garia! We`ll get that drapion for what he did to you. But the first and most important thing is to use taunt immediately and as quick as possible. We wont make the same mistake as before. Use it as often as possible till he gets taunted. When you got him taunted use thunder wave and if you still have an action free, use safeguard. Squiggles, use Protect to protect all of use if he tries to use taunt himself again or for other upcoming attacks. Then use double team and try to forme a circle of clones around the drapion while Garia uses thunder wave. Then I want you to use an ice beam against it.

Garia: taunt - taunt/thunder wave - taunt/safeguard
    Squiggles: protect - double team - ice beam

Veteran Trainer

Saf Zone: Crazy Elf Boy 87

Quest in Grave's Yard//Ffefini Mountian//Abandoned Playhouse//Platrin Plateau

1 Ultra

Kitsune Chan, Medivh and Mary Celeste(Pres)
    Kit: 0/26
    Med: 10/8
    Mary: 59/39

HB: 2 rds
    CRAP NO ITS KILLING US I DON'T EVEN LIKE SPACE PHYSICS

Levitate
    [ {} {} {} {} {} {} {} {} {} {} ] 100
    [ {} {} {} {} {} { ] 55
    -.- Make your peace.

Pinkness: [IIIIIII]
    Room is Normalized.

Palkia stares with an emotionless stare, as Med and Mary give their best to try and take this beast down. Mad tries to Taunt and Mary waits for the assault she knows is coming. Palkia though...stays still. Its eyes glean, but what did that mean? Meanwhile, Mary realizes that ... The Taunt hits! Palkia stares though, looking at the room's changed format. It seems to be amazed about your own prowess, let alone your Pokemon's admirable performance.

Mary shoots off a Thunderwave, that finally strikes the real Palkia, and surges-but Palkia doesn't even seem phazed. What the hell did it just do? Palkia seems to come back to reality. Did..did that little beanheaded Pokemon call him a second rate Avatar AirBender? Fine.

Team Elf: (T-3E, Th-3E)
    Palkia: (-6E Tnt 2 Actions)

Taunted Pokemon don't play fair anymore. Palkia smirked, and blasted forth, seemingly free of paralysis! Mary didn't like this, and then realized what move it did in the beginning. Safeguard. This was not going to end well. Mary went to fire a Confuse Ray, but the beast was all over her. With her lacking Levitate, Palkia's Earthquake hurt for some serious damage. Med had no chance, and fainted in peace.

{Med-down,CF-3E,}
    {EQ-11E}

Palkia reached out and grabbed the phantom now, squeezing it in its grasp. Mary knew she had to continue, but it looked truly bleak. You clench you fist in anger, you dove into this battle thinking you could topple it swiftly. But Palkia releases Mary and stomps to you. It raises one hand high, and Mary won't allow you to be hit. A massive Psychic forces Palkia to slide forth, leaving you free from harm.

Palkia turns around, and bellows, before stepping toward the phantom and slashing Mary to ribbons. Shadow Claw for the decimation.

Elf: {-8E}
    Pal: {-8E}

What do you do?

1 Ultra

Med: 0/5
    Mary: 43/25

HB: 1 rd
    IF I DIE AGAIN I WON'T COME BACK!

Levitate
    [ {} {} {} {} {} {} {} {} {} ] 90
    [ {} {} {} ] 30
    Safeguarded

Room is Normalized.

Last edited by DarkestLight; 19th September 2010 at 09:42 AM.

Entertaining quotes!

Veteran Trainer

Saf Zone: men of horror 19

Squiggles F || Garia F
    81/71 || 66/67
    Got you

64/65
    DAMNIT
    1 Great Ball, 1 Pokeball

Battle is on. Drapion growls and gives your Pokemon a pretty damn good fight, as its already pissed off. Garia's taunt doesn't really help matters, but Squigs manages to block that first Cross Poison attack. Drapion roars, and continues the barrage. Squigs ripples and suddenly, there are 4!

Garia smirks and fires off a Thunder wave, but Drapion is crafty and spins in a circle. Both arms and its tail lash out-slashing those clones to dreams as well as throwing Squigs, Garia and you around.

By the time the Whirlwind ends Squigs and Garia barely have a bearing on where they are. You look around for a second, and realize you don't see Drapion. But it can't escape, so where is...!!

It speeds down from the ceiling, slamming onto the ground and causing a massive Earthquake. Squiggles and Garia cry out and fly backwards. Squigs recovers first and manages to fire an Ice Beam, but Drapion jumps backwards to dodge it. Garia sticks to the plan, and creates a Safeguard. Yipe.

What do you do?

Squiggles F || Garia F
    59/52 || 54/57
    SG: 3 rds
    Man this thing knows how to fight!

64/40
    Par
    Tnt 1 action

Entertaining quotes!

We are on a good way, guys. Dont give up! it seems that the thunder wave really hit. We are going for a more defensive line as the Drapion cant flee anymore. Garia use reflect and Squiggles, you are gonna use protect in the same time to protect us all. Then I want you Garia to use taunt again if the taunt from before has stopped. If he is still taunted from before I want you, garia to use flash instead. Squiggles, if Garia is going to use flash I want you to use tickle to drop his attack and defence. If Garia is using taunt, use blizzard instead. Then in the last round, I want Squiggles to use protect, while I want you Garia to use hypnosis.

Garia: reflect - taunt/flash - hypnosis
    Squiggles:protect - tickle/blizzard - protect
    Last edited by men of horror; 19th September 2010 at 10:51 AM.

OK Mary since it is only you left, go in and start off with a Pain Split to even the odds a little, follow that up with a Flash to blind it, finish with a Shadow Ball, however if it dodges the first Pain Split then use it again, follow by the Shadow Ball.

Pain Split ~ Flash ~ Shadow Ball (Sub: Pain Split ~ Shadow Ball)

Veteran Trainer

Saf Zone: Crazy Elf Boy 88

1 Ultra

Mary: 43/25

HB: 1 rd
    IF I DIE AGAIN I WON'T COME BACK!

Levitate
    [ {} {} {} ] 30
    Safeguarded

Room is Normalized.

Mary knew she had to somehow outlast this massive Dragon with a Penchant for hurt. Maybe, just maybe she could grab onto its health and seep it away! She goes for it, and realizes Palkia is moving toward her, but sidestepping her gaze everytime! She hisses and speeds toward it-exactly what he wanted her to do. You yell in full anguish at what just happened, pissed off that Mary can't tell she's draining a Substitute!

Palkia however, is more interested in you, one who has traveled so far in spite of not knowing what he seeked.

Team Elf: (-10E)
    Palkia: (-9E/-12H)

Palkia then turns toward your hapless ghost, who keeps trying her heart out to drain that Sub-but gets nothing in return. Palkia walks behind her, and usurps her quest with a Shadow Claw. This hit gives her a painful shock of reality, that something is amiss and she can't do anything about it.

{-10E/-16H}
    {-9E}

No. This went on far enough. Mary flings a Shadowball at that Sub, but it barely survives the impact. However, the same can't be said for Mary. Palkia bellows and jumps up, before realizing it still can't leave. That's not a good thing, running away would have probably helped. Instead massive chunks of sky fall from the ceiling itself, and clobber Mary without prejudice. Mary barely survives-but knows she can't keep this up.

Elf: { -5E/ -18H}
    Pal: { -12E Sub: 3}

What do you do?

1 Ultra

Mary: 9/0
    CANNOT DIVIDE BY ZERO

Levitate
    [ ] 0
    Safeguarded
    Sub: 3
    .....!!!!!!!!

Entertaining quotes!

Veteran Trainer

Saf Zone: men of horror 20

Squiggles F || Garia F
    59/52 || 54/57
    SG: 3 rds
    Man this thing knows how to fight!
    G: reflect - taunt - hypnosis
    S: protect - blizzard - protect

64/40
    Par
    Tnt 1 action

Garia and Squiggles get ready to tango with the beast. Squiggles raises a shield as Drapion goes for that Crunch to Garia, but misses. Garia raises a Reflect to deal with that thing.

Drapion shakes its head, having calmed down, but Garia spouts off at the mouth. Drapion growled in anger and threw its fists out at Squiggles. Squiggles freaked, not realizing that thing could crack their shields! The hit was excruciating, but Squigs retaliated with a hefty Blizzard. Drapion fell over and shook off the chill, but it was hurting bad.

It was apparent paralysis was taking over, and Garia ran over to quickly put the fighter to sleep. It went without a hitch, leaving Squigs to relax for a moment.

What do you do?

Squiggles F || Garia F
    59/35 || 54/50
    Got it! Damn!

51/40
    Par
    Slp
    Tnt 2 actions

Entertaining quotes!

Sigh this is really starting to piss me off, Relax for a bit then hit the Substitute with a Shockwave before Pain Splitting it again.

Relax ~ Shockwave + Pain Split

Veteran Trainer

Saf Zone: Crazy Elf Boy 89

1 Ultra

Mary: 9/0
    CANNOT DIVIDE BY ZERO

Levitate
    [ ] 0
    Safeguarded
    Sub: 3
    .....!!!!!!!!

Room is Normalized.

Palkia and Mary both hiss in anxious anticipation. It seemed to take a while before either of them even moved. Mary finally sprung up and tried to fire off a Shockwave, and Palkia reciprocated with a Dragon Claw. Mary bounces off the ground and lands next to you, damn near death.

Palkia notices the Mean Look spell damn near weakened to shattering point and it looks around, looking for the weakest spot. Escape is a very viable option right now...

What do you do?

1 Ultra

Mary: 1/15

Levitate
    [ {} {} {} {} {} {} {} { ] 78
    [ {} { ] 12
    Safeguarded
    -.-

(2 actions relax, so only Shockwave worked)

Last edited by DarkestLight; 20th September 2010 at 10:31 PM.

Entertaining quotes!

Ok lets get out of here quickly and rest up fast, also see if we can get Kit and Medivh back up.

Veteran Trainer

Saf Zone: Crazy Elf Boy 90

1 Ultra

Levitate
    [ {} {} {} {} {} {} {} { ] 78
    [ {} { ] 12
    Safeguarded

Room is Normalized.

This beast is too strong. You recall Med and Kit and make a mad dash for it, Mary barely trailing behind. You barely run out of the room-as the Bastiodon and Luxray have cleared out. You get to the hallway and run down teh long hallway, which is devoid of light. The blue lights on the walls have turned pink, but as you clear out you hear a loud *BAMF*

Palkia is gone...and you are in dire straits...where's a damn Blissey when you need one.

What do you do?

1 Ultra

CRAAAAP!

Entertaining quotes!

Ok lets rest up getting as much health and energy back as I can.

Veteran Trainer

Saf Zone: Crazy Elf Boy 91

1 Ultra

You quietly looked around and decide to relax. Mary relaxes and is able to chill and gather a good amount of health. Kit and Med don't move though. You hear footsteps though, and that's never good...

What do you do?

1 Ultra

Mary: 41/25

>>..

Entertaining quotes!

Mary see if you can give them a bit of your life energy with a Pain Split before resting up some more.

Good work! Now we just have to weaken it a bit further. Garia, when it wakes up use hypnosis quickly to put it too sleep again. If he keeps sleeping I want you to use mud slap first. Afterwards use it again and finally if he still sleeps use thunderbolt.If, in any case the Drapion wakes up completely calmed down quickly use taunt first, before you use hypnosis. Squiggles, first use tickle, continue with a slam and finally relax for the moment.

Garia: taunt/hypnosis/mud slap - taunt/hypnosis/mud slap - taunt/hypnosis/thunderbolt

Squiggles: tickle - slam - relax

Veteran Trainer

Saf Zone: Crazy Elf Boy 92

1 Ultra

Mary: 41/25

Mary knows what she needs to do. Its good that the downed Pokemon still have some energy left-makes this easier. She Pain Splits once for Med, and again for Kit, leaving her super drained again. But now all three Pokemon sit in deep silence, seeing how poorly they performed.

Those footsteps turn out to be a Roserade. Upon spying you 4 sitting there, it watches.

What do you do?

1 Ultra

Kit: 10/26
    Med: 20/5
    Mary: 11/1

===========////////////////==========

Saf Zone: men of horror 21

Squiggles F || Garia F
    59/35 || 54/50
    Got it! Damn!
    G-Mud Slap x 2-Thunderbolt
    S-tickle-slam-relax

51/40
    Par
    Slp
    Tnt 2 actions

Drapion was still down for the time being, and Garia wanted to make sure it stayed down. So with reckless abandon, she flung handful after handful of Mud on Drapion, trying to pack it down. Meanwhile Squiggles wriggled over and tried tickling it. Why would you tickle a sleeping beast, I dunno. But Drapion didn't stir. Squiggles then slammed into the poisonous beast, and Garia watched as it stirred..
    but stayed asleep.

Ha, Funny thing. After all them Mud Slaps. Garia goes right for Drapion with a Thunderbolt, only to have the Bolt hit those Mud pacts and nullify itself. Drapion stirs again, but this time its up -.-...And it don't look happy.

What do you do?

Squiggles F || Garia F
    59/29 || 54/36
    SG: 1 rd
    MAN WHY CAN'T IT STAY DOWN

43/40
    sl Par
    -2 Acc
    -Atk/Def
    Hmm mud massage, I like..

Last edited by DarkestLight; 21st September 2010 at 09:19 PM.

Entertaining quotes!

Hmm... lets see, Garia if the taunt somehow wore off, I want you tu use it again till its taunted again. Afterwards or if its still taunted from before use hypnosis again till it works. If you have still actions free I want you to use Ice punch.

Garia: taunt/hypnosis - taunt/hypnosis/ice punch - taunt/hypnosis/ice punch

Squiggles...you are going to use protect in front of us all if the Drapion tries something tricky. Then I want you to use ice beam on it and finally use bubble beam.

Squiggles: protect - ice beam - bubble beam

Every body rest up as much as you can, I will ask the Roserade if it can do anything to help us heal faster.

Veteran Trainer

Saf Zone: Crazy Elf Boy 93

1 Ultra

Kit: 10/26
    Med: 20/5
    Mary: 11/1
    Majorly worked.

Seeing a fresh face, you ask for the Roserade's help. Sadly the Roserade knows of no such thing it can do to help, and dashes off into the deeper recesses of this temple. You sigh, and lie on your back, looking up as all the blue light seems to all head toward many differed single points...miles and miles above you.

What do you do?

1 Ultra

Kitsune Chan, Medivh and Mary Celeste
    Kit: 28/39
    Med: 38/20
    Mary: 22/25
    Ok. Might make it after all

Saf Zone: men of horror 22

Squiggles F || Garia F
    59/29 || 54/36
    SG: 1 rd
    MAN WHY CAN'T IT STAY DOWN

43/40
    sl Par
    -2 Acc
    -Atk/Def
    Hmm mud massage, I like..

Garia like edit better when they were in control, and Squigs tries to replicate this. He sets up a shield around the perimeter, while Garia taunts the Drapion into attacking you all. Drapion looks over and growls, before smashing its arms into the ground..and digging away.

O crap...didn't think of that. Gari and Squigs look around frantically, but can't tell where he's gonna strike from, until inky blackness shoots up from the ground all around Squiggles, and the Omanyte goes flying. Garia backs up and fires a Hypnosis, but it fails as Drapion is too peeved to fall asleep right now. Squiggles rolls off a wall and recovers enough to fire an Ice Beam, taking Drapion down a notch. Or up, as it roars and still stops after them

Garia goes for a second Hypnosis, and it seems to slow the blinded beast down. Squiggles slithers back over and hits it with a Bubblebeam. Maybe that'll take it down a notch?

What do you do?

Squiggles F || Garia F
    47/11 || 54/28
    Crap this thing is hard core.

28/34
    sl Par
    -2 Acc
    -Atk/Def
    Slp
    Tnt 1 action
    Scardy cats cant fight me mano y mano!

Entertaining quotes!

Lets wait until we heald up to full health again.

Veteran Trainer

Saf Zone: Crazy Elf Boy 94

1 Ultra

Kit: 28/39
    Med: 38/20
    Mary: 22/25
    Ok. Might make it after all

You guys sit around and trade stories of the Vietnam War. All goes eerily silent...and you all spot a Typholsion come out of a different area of the hallway you all swore had no other doors. It looks down to you guys and comes to join the circle, adding some much needed warmth to the partay.

What do you do?

1 Ultra

Kit: 58/64
    Med: 68/45
    Mary: 52/50

Mary: Yeah so my legs were shot off
    Everyone: OMG How did you live?
    Mary: I didn't obviously!

Entertaining quotes!

Still need as much health and energy as I can get.

Veteran Trainer

Saf Zone: Crazy Elf Boy 95

1 Ultra

Kit: 58/64
    Med: 68/45
    Mary: 52/50

Typholsion leaves, and you stand up. Enough resting.

What do you do?

1 Ultra

Kit: 88/94
    Med: 98/75
    Mary: 82/75

Feeling better all around.

Last edited by DarkestLight; 22nd September 2010 at 07:54 PM.

Entertaining quotes!

Ok Kit pick up Palkia's aura with your super aura powers. When you find it lets head for it.

Veteran Trainer

Saf Zone: Crazy Elf Boy 96

1 Ultra

Kit: 88/94
    Med: 98/75
    Mary: 82/75

Alright. Maybe this time you can get the jump on that crazy Pokemon from earlier. Kit takes a few steps away and looks around. It uses its auratic powers...but can't seem to sense where the Pokemon is, except for a faint trail coming from the room they ran away from...buit even that's fading.

The hell did it go?

What do you do?

1 Ultra

Kit: 96/100
    Med: 100/100
    Mary: 90/100

o.O...Whoa where is it?

Entertaining quotes!

ok lets follow that trail.

Veteran Trainer

Saf Zone: Crazy Elf Boy 96

1 Ultra

You and your group come back into teh room, but when you enter...

you are in a completely darkened hallway. The Blue lines are as dark as ever, and they just light up a singular path. You are confused. There is no high ceiling, no window, and most importantly, no Wailord. You spot a odd pink light down the hallway, but that's all.

Somethings odd...

What do you do?

1 Ultra

o.O? The hell?

Entertaining quotes!

Lets follow the pink trail.

Squiggles, give it another ice beam while I want you Garia to use ice punch. Then, if it still sleeps or if you managed to froze him I`ll throw my great ball and if he gets out of it I want Garia to use hypnosis again while Squiggles is going to use protect. If he wakes up in the second action I want Garia to use taunt till it works and afterwards hypnosis. Squiggles is going to use protect in both last actions. If we manage to capture him in the second action I want you both to rest!

Garia: ice punch - throwing great ball/taunt - rest/taunt/hypnosis

Squiggles: ice beam - protect - protect

Veteran Trainer

Saf Zone: Crazy Elf Boy 97

1 Ultra

You all walk to that pink trail of energy, and see it leads down a new hallway..where it is still the same faint intensity. Palkia may have gone this way, but that was a while ago. Space is fixing itself and soon the beast will be gone. All the more-there are new cries of different creatures returning to the area.

A twinkle..faint...is at the end of the hallway, and then its blocked by something...that you can't see...

What do you do?

1 Ultra

Saf Zone: men of horror 23

Squiggles F || Garia F
    47/11 || 54/28
    Crap this thing is hard core.

28/34
    sl Par
    -2 Acc
    -Atk/Def
    Slp
    Tnt 1 action
    Scardy cats cant fight me mano y mano!

Difficulty now struck as Drapion fell under its paralysis. Finally, a break! Your Two Pokemon take advantage, and both punch and hit the beast with Ice attacks, giving it a nice icy layer on his sleeping back.

As it now stands, you feel that this might be your best chance to throw a Ultraball. You fling it, and it hits. Drapion is sucked into the ball....and you cross your fingers.

*Shake*

*Shake*

*Shake*

*Pop*

WHAT THE HELL MAN! Drapion flies out, but its still asleep. so Garia's Hypnosis fails. Jus then, Squiggles falls, complelty exhausted.

Garia notes the lack of protective barrier, and then hears Drapion arise from its slumber. Oh great. But Garia Taunts it? Ooh. Drapion hisses and Night Slashes Garia hard, causing her to fly back past you and Squigs.

Drapion grunts...ready to hurt you summore.

What do you do?

Squiggles F || Garia F
    47/0 || 38/17
    Uhh bad idea taunting it now.

12/27
    sl Par
    - Acc
    -Atk/Def
    Tnt 3 actions
    Oh what now

Last edited by DarkestLight; 23rd September 2010 at 08:11 PM.

Entertaining quotes!

Ok lets see if we can get any higher in this tower, Kit keep trying to track down Palkia with your aura.

Veteran Trainer

Saf Zone: Crazy Elf Boy 98

1 Ultra

Relinquishing your haphazard search to a telltale trail from Kit's heightened awareness, you march onward. As you follow these blue lights, you note some blue diodes in the walls. One seems partially obscured, and you realize a Ludicolo is patting the blue light.

What do you do?

1 Ultra

Pineapple Duck!

Entertaining quotes!