Thread: I Challenge Blademaster to a Gym Battle! {Ref-DL}

2 hot to hold, 2 cold to fold Veteran Trainer
    Veteran Trainer

Default Re: I Challenge Blademaster to a Gym Battle! {Ref-DL}

Gym Gym Gymr

===Rules===

CODENAME: B.L.I.T.Z.

Battleready Lateral Interstellar Template Zone

The arena is in the vast expanse of an alien planet of decaying ruins and broken, abandoned cities. Stuck in a state of constant and erratic polar shift, the planet is turbulent and unpredictable, and thus there is only one safe place to battle: the sky.

There is no specific Gym arena: The entire atmosphere is free to use. Both Pokemon battle from atop magnetic platforms that can alter in size from tiny plate-sized objects capable of holding a Caterpie, to fifty-foot dais that can support a Wailord. These platforms act as magnets to their riders, so there is no danger of being knocked off of them.

It is recommended that you use stick with special attacks during this battle: Using physical attacks require the crafts to burn much energy moving around as well as crash into one another. This will eventually cause them to lose altitude and crash, resulting in an automatic KO.

It is also recommended that you watch your altitude: Drop too low and you could get Confused by the magnetic waves of the ground below. Conversely, ascending too high could cause Freezing by the frigid upper atmosphere.

Banned moves: Moves that require the land or sea (Surf, Fissure, Earthquake, Waterfall, etc.). Rock attacks are usable thanks to the ruins below.

Altered moves: Sunny Day (The turbulent magnetosphere sometimes allows unfiltered sunlight to break through. Can cause Burns. Ever see the Golden Gate Bridge scene in The Core? It's kinda like that.) and Rain Dance (Magneticism = electricity. Starting a Rain Dance will cause rain as usual, but it will also cause superstorm-level lightning. If you see it moving towards you, you better watch out!)

===Battlers===

Blademaster
    X X X O X X

Grand Star
    [ {} {} {} {} {} {} {} {} {} {} ] 100
    Kyaa!
    Thunderbolt x 3

vs

DarthCookieMonster
    X X X X X O

Leviath, M
    [ {} {} {} {} {} {} ] 60
    [ {} {} {} {} {} {} { ] 61
    Alright! Can I pull this out
    Protect x 3

===Round 29===

Blade may look like he's in trouble, but he calls out one final competitor to the stage. Out flies a massive Starmie, already crackling at the tips of its arms. Leviath knows that all too well and forces up a barrier in order to block the incoming.

The Thunderbolt flies true-despite the light and strikes Leviath's shield. It holds-giving some relief to the serpent. But he knows now this is do or die

GS: -8E ===//=== Lev: -10E

Unsure about what to do exactly, Leviath goes for making a barrier, but another dousing of crackling starts to come his way. So he makes another shield...which fails him! That's no good, as he's shocked so hard he almost forgets he can fly.

Grand Star floats around, no emotion whatsoever.

GS: -8E ===//=== Lev: -30H

Those REALLY hurt. Leviath forces all he can into a third Protect as h e watches electricity just pour out from the starfish, and this time one comes up. Its weaker than his first, but it still gets the job done of saving his life form complete annihilation.

GS: -8E ===//=== Lev: -10E

===Stats===

Blademaster
    X X X O X X

Grand Star
    [ {} {} {} {} {} {} {} { ] 76
    Halfway done...

vs

DarthCookieMonster
    X X X X X O

Leviath, M
    [ {} {} {} ] 30
    [ {} {} {} {} { ] 41
    .....Ok mayyybe not?

Notes:

Sun .5 rd

Blade

i Judge your entertainment!
    Entertaining quotes!
    From textsfromlastnight.com:

(518): I legitimately just tried to piss above my head. I got to my chest at highest. There's piss everywhere.

(801): I can't help but be optimistic. I'm like a ball of slutty sunshine.

You crook! Ya CRIMINAL!! Veteran Trainer
    Veteran Trainer
    The Universe - 46 degrees north, 8 trillion degrees west

Thunderbolt, Power Gem, Thunder.

We're ending this NOW. No mercy!

(Nintendo) 4 Lyfe

HEY! I do art commissions! Follow me and my pals on their website here!

Give me my cookies. Advanced Trainer
    Advanced Trainer

Outrage all the WAY

2 hot to hold, 2 cold to fold Veteran Trainer
    Veteran Trainer

Gym Gym Gymr

===Rules===

CODENAME: B.L.I.T.Z.

Battleready Lateral Interstellar Template Zone

The arena is in the vast expanse of an alien planet of decaying ruins and broken, abandoned cities. Stuck in a state of constant and erratic polar shift, the planet is turbulent and unpredictable, and thus there is only one safe place to battle: the sky.

There is no specific Gym arena: The entire atmosphere is free to use. Both Pokemon battle from atop magnetic platforms that can alter in size from tiny plate-sized objects capable of holding a Caterpie, to fifty-foot dais that can support a Wailord. These platforms act as magnets to their riders, so there is no danger of being knocked off of them.

It is recommended that you use stick with special attacks during this battle: Using physical attacks require the crafts to burn much energy moving around as well as crash into one another. This will eventually cause them to lose altitude and crash, resulting in an automatic KO.

It is also recommended that you watch your altitude: Drop too low and you could get Confused by the magnetic waves of the ground below. Conversely, ascending too high could cause Freezing by the frigid upper atmosphere.

Banned moves: Moves that require the land or sea (Surf, Fissure, Earthquake, Waterfall, etc.). Rock attacks are usable thanks to the ruins below.

Altered moves: Sunny Day (The turbulent magnetosphere sometimes allows unfiltered sunlight to break through. Can cause Burns. Ever see the Golden Gate Bridge scene in The Core? It's kinda like that.) and Rain Dance (Magneticism = electricity. Starting a Rain Dance will cause rain as usual, but it will also cause superstorm-level lightning. If you see it moving towards you, you better watch out!)

===Battlers===

Blademaster
    X X X O X X

Grand Star
    [ {} {} {} {} {} {} {} { ] 76
    Halfway done...
    Thunderbolt~Power Gem~Thunder

vs

DarthCookieMonster
    X X X X X O

Leviath, M
    [ {} {} {} ] 30
    [ {} {} {} {} { ] 41
    .....Ok mayyybe not?
    Outrage x 3

===Round 30===

We reach the spine-tingling 30th round of this amazing battle! Leviath looks to be quitting all logic, as it trumpets all its focus to the wind, and whips around in reckless abandon. The fish is fast, but the starfish is faster still.

Electrical current sears through the massive seaserpent, bringing him down to within an inch of his life. But not without consequence for Grand Star as its struck, stoned and slapped around quite a bit.

Nevertheless, the massive serpent falls from the sky defeated.

GS: -8E/-15H ===//=== Lev: -10E/-30H

Well well well. Blade defends his Gym!

===Stats===

Blademaster
    X X X O X X

Grand Star
    [ {} {} {} {} {} {} {} {} { ] 85
    [ {} {} {} {} {} {} { ] 68
    Halfway done...

vs

DarthCookieMonster
    X X X X X X

Leviath, M
    [ ] 0
    [ {} {} {} { ] 31
    ohhhh damn that fish.

Notes:

Blade wins! Blade gets 12 points.
    Darth, excellent battle. You get 6 points.
    I get 12, and I'm gone.

i Judge your entertainment!
    Entertaining quotes!
    From textsfromlastnight.com:

(518): I legitimately just tried to piss above my head. I got to my chest at highest. There's piss everywhere.

(801): I can't help but be optimistic. I'm like a ball of slutty sunshine.

Advanced Trainer

Im satisfied. I got to shake Bladey up a little I think i did pretty damn good too

You crook! Ya CRIMINAL!! Veteran Trainer
    Veteran Trainer
    The Universe - 46 degrees north, 8 trillion degrees west

If I'd stuck to my original strategy I would likely have lost.

Nicely done, Darth. Stop by again sometime. Maybe after I've revamped the Gym a bit...

(Nintendo) 4 Lyfe

HEY! I do art commissions! Follow me and my pals on their website here!

Advanced Trainer

Oh belive me, I intend to. I want Gym Leader Status someday. So you can count on it.