Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Dragon Summer Battle! Ash, Cynder, BTPoke, Mikachu, 2 vs 2 (4 on 4), Ref RaZoR LeAf

Luck's least favorite person Elite Trainer
    Elite Trainer

Default Re: Dragon Summer Battle! Ash, Cynder, BTPoke, Mikachu, 2 vs 2 (4 on 4), Ref RaZoR Le

God, how I wish Dragonite had the move "Snatch." that would mess their plan up entirely xD

For the first turn:
    Shinju, if he ends up going through with that attack, I want you to use Endure + Mirror Coat to reflect that damage back. If he doesn't, though, simply relax for the turn.
    However, Cicero, I want you to use Extremespeed + Outrage to finish him off before he uses those moves. If he manages to use that attack, Cicero, stay as close to Ringo as you possibly can.

For the second turn, shinju, if Ringo didn't use his attack the previous turn, use recover.

For the third turn:
    Cicero, if you and him are both still standing, use ice beam to hopefully finish him off.
    However, Shinju, if you're also still standing, use blizzard after Cicero uses Ice Beam to finish him off.

Cicero: Extremespeed + Outrage ~ Ice Beam
    Shinju: Endure + Mirror Coat/relax ~ none/Recover ~ Blizzard

Misanthropic Master Trainer
    Master Trainer

Default Re: Dragon Summer Battle! Ash, Cynder, BTPoke, Mikachu, 2 vs 2 (4 on 4), Ref RaZoR Le

Quote Originally Posted by Ash0011 View Post
    ultimate team meteor (double team+substitute+draco meteor) basically http://naruto.wikia.com/wiki/Multipl...lone_Technique with a draco meteor full power, keep the meteor shower up as long as possible between the clones
    Your 'basically' means nothing to me, so it'll go off my own interpretation only. Try and get this reffing up ASAP.

Misanthropic Master Trainer
    Master Trainer

Ringo goes all out, cramming all of his energy expenditure for the round into one massive orgy of duplication and meteor summoning. To clone oneself, to create a body double and to call forth the wrath of the skies are no mean feats alone, but to do all at once, whoever could do such a thing would be a champion amongst dragons. Unfortunately for Ringo, he has lost some of his speed previously, and lags behind his foe by just a fraction. Cicero on the other hand, is descended from a long line of ancient Dratini that knew a move designed to speed their bodies to an extreme level. Cicero darts forward before Ringo can contemplate attack, and throws his entire body at the dark dragon in an outrageous and violent attack. The two crash to the floor, rolling down the mountainside fighting for supremecy, but in the end, it is Cicero that reigns supreme.

Ringo HP(-14) PP(-0) ~ KO'd

Shinju HP(-0) PP(-0)
    Cicero HP(-0) PP(-10)

Sunshine has ended

Cynder and BTPoke are the winners!
    RaZoR LeAf goes to look up how points are awarded in Tag Matches!
    RaZoR LeAf can't make head nor tail of the explanation, and will get Greyfox or DarkestLight to come and make that decision!

- To sum up, Ash your combo probably would have worked, but Extreme Speed is a priority move and meant Cicero would get the first hit in.

Luck's least favorite person Elite Trainer
    Elite Trainer

Vs. Ice types, Dragonite is a chump (in other words, he'd cicero easily xD)

However, amongst dragons, Cicero is THE ORIGINAL, TRUE, ALMIGHTY KING!

And Shinju did help a lot xD
    Boy, Milotic sure are resilient, aren't they?

Anyways, all gloating aside, Ash and Mikachu gave Cynder and I a heck of a match, and I thank you all for this great battle amongst dragons.

Razor, thank you for reffing this probably annoying-as-hell-to-ref battle xD

Rawr! Advanced Trainer
    Advanced Trainer

Heh, one of the reasons I chose to use her xD As BTPoke sid in a way better than I can put it, good battle everyone! Thanks for reffing RaZoR, you put up with this for a pretty long damn time and it turned out great! It's a dragon winter battle now that it's finished

2 hot to hold, 2 cold to fold Veteran Trainer
    Veteran Trainer

:lithers in::

o.o. Tag battle. 8 pokemon total... Winners gets...

Tag Teams:

For a Tag Team where it is Two trainers:
    2 per team: Winner 4 pts; Loser 2 pts, Ref 4 x 1.5 = 6 pts.
    3 per team: Winner 6 pts; Loser 3 pts; Ref 6 x 1.5 = 9 pts.
    4 per team: Winner 8 pts; Loser 4 pts; Ref 8 x 1.5 = 12 pts.
    5 per team: Winner 10 pts; Loser 5 pts; Ref 10 x 1.5 = 15 pts.
    6 per team: Winner 12 pts; Loser 6 pts; Ref 12 x 1.5 = 18 pts.

For 4 trainers, split the earnings in half for winners and losers.

So, by those rules..it would be 4 per team...so Winners get half of 8, so Cyn and BT each get 4. Mik and Ash each get 2. RL gets 12 I can see how that is confusing...

i Judge your entertainment!
    Entertaining quotes!
    From textsfromlastnight.com:

(518): I legitimately just tried to piss above my head. I got to my chest at highest. There's piss everywhere.

(801): I can't help but be optimistic. I'm like a ball of slutty sunshine.

I Finnished last Moderator

Thanks for the awesome battle everybody. The credit for my team's cunning strategy goes to Ash0011, all I really did was to check whether or not our Pokemon could learn the moves he planned to use.

Is ASB Back? Advanced Trainer
    Advanced Trainer

darn it was hoping double team would have enough priority to bypass something like that
    also bt cicero nearly got beat twice, and now that this battle is over I can issue a challenge for an anything goes 1v1 battle lets see how cice does against ringo then