Thread: ASB 2014 HOLIDAY TREE!!

Hybrid View

The hair trigger is back! Moderator

Default Re: ASB 2014 HOLIDAY TREE!!

Okay Cynder, I've been thinking about Shindo's appearance according to what you told me...can you possibly make a pic of him with a different colour scheme than what you mentioned (instead of a brown body and blue feathers, I wish he was black in colour (including his claws, but not his feathers or the gem in his forehead), with ice blue feathers and a ice blue gem), please?
    Knight of Time

Legend of Zelda fan for life.

Owner of the Zelda Unown Trophy (2011), the Gamer Unown Trophy (2012), the Hangman Trophy (2014), the Have you played this game? Unown Trophy (2015), and the Hard Worker Trophy (2019)

Discord Handle: Knight of Time#4253

Moderator of GGG since April 2, 2020

Rawr! Advanced Trainer
    Advanced Trainer

Default Re: ASB 2014 HOLIDAY TREE!!

Quote Originally Posted by Knight of Time View Post
    Okay Cynder, I've been thinking about Shindo's appearance according to what you told me...can you possibly make a pic of him with a different colour scheme than what you mentioned (instead of a brown body and blue feathers, I wish he was black in colour (including his claws, but not his feathers or the gem in his forehead), with ice blue feathers and a ice blue gem), please?
    It'll have to be the older sprites for the moment because I'm not sure how to recolour the xy ones, but sure thing! It won't take long at all any preference on which generation sprite?