Thread: Viewing index

I Finnished last Moderator

Default Viewing index

I'm beginning to think this is a glitch. So many members seem to view index most of time, when you look at their profiles.

Veteran Trainer
    Veteran Trainer

Default Re: Viewing index

Ehh, I doubt it. A lot of people probably just keep refreshing the main page, waiting to see if new posts appear in their forums of interest. I do that myself sometimes.
    IT HAS RETURNED.
    THE TPM MAIN SITE.

Quote Originally Posted by Gavin Luper View Post
    Holy crap ... I'VE become a grammar nazi, too.

Smoke and fire Master Trainer
    Master Trainer

Have to agree with Mr. Pikachu, I'm either refreshing the index page several times a day or I'm on whos online. And don't forget that once you check your user control panel, private messages, whos online, or go away from a forum you are returning back to the index page. So thats why so many people appear to be on the front page because well they are.

LOl you never use to be able to do that half the time because the forums were constantly being posted at so you had to constantly check each forum particularly the popular ones, ie. rby, gsc, misc, polls and games etc etc etc. And a strange thing is that I've never utilised the new posts thing at the top of forums.
    Registered March 24th 2000

Dude, you were the dumbass who was pissing us all with your "game", you've lied to us, spammed. (yes you have) and utterly annoyed us, you big, fat hypocrite.

Oh I miss you Calaveron

Beginning Trainer
    Beginning Trainer

At first I thought "Viewing Index" meant some secret forums, though if that were the case, the people viewing those would be shown "Viewing Forum" on the Who's Online.