Thread: What are your writing goals for 2012?

Threaded View

Elite Trainer
    Elite Trainer

Default Re: What are your writing goals for 2012?

Quote Originally Posted by Gavin Luper View Post
    How do you mean, Charles? I'm not familiar with the reference to the legendary pirates of the golden age - can you elaborate on what you mean, exactly? I hope you are okay.
    In a nut shell my history as a writer, well Many of the most well known pirates in historical lore originate from this Golden Age of Piracy, which is a common designation given to one or more outbursts of piracy in maritime history of the early modern period. In its broadest accepted definition, the Golden Age of Piracy spans from the 1650s to the 1730s and covers three separate outbursts of piracy, many of the pirates from the Caribbean such as Charles Gibbs were executed by being hung on the Gallows.

Gavin I won't lie to you, right now my pride as an author is hurt badly, and my reputation is in ruins, I have no one to blame then myself for both an idiot and a jackass...

~Charles Legend
    Last edited by Charles Legend; 28th May 2012 at 12:05 AM.
    ASB VS Seeker Profile

“If at first the idea is not absurd, then there is no hope for it.” ― Albert Einstein

"The computer world is like an intellectual Wild West, in which you can shoot anyone you wish with your ideas, if you're willing to risk the consequences." --from Hackers & Painters: Big Ideas from the Computer Age, by Paul Graham

"To build a story world, the author must be part artist, part engineer, and sometimes part mad scientist.." --from Fundamentals of world building by Jessie Verino

“Let food be thy medicine and medicine be thy food.” - Hippocrates