Thread: Nintendo Direct Announcements

Hybrid View

I Finnished last Moderator

Default Re: Nintendo Direct Announcements

Whoa KoT, I don't mean anything rude, but don't scare me like that! There are copycat Mario games for other devices already, and the impression I've got is that they really are going bankrupt if they have to do that for real themselves. Pokemon saved Nintendo when Sony was blasting the markets by flooding them with those cheap CD games back in the end of 90s. See, I have to be more optimistic unless everyone wants to see me turning into a fanboy again!

The hair trigger is back! Moderator

Default Re: Nintendo Direct Announcements

Quote Originally Posted by Mikachu Yukitatsu View Post
    Whoa KoT, I don't mean anything rude, but don't scare me like that! There are copycat Mario games for other devices already, and the impression I've got is that they really are going bankrupt if they have to do that for real themselves. Pokemon saved Nintendo when Sony was blasting the markets by flooding them with those cheap CD games back in the end of 90s. See, I have to be more optimistic unless everyone wants to see me turning into a fanboy again!
    Sorry Mikachu, didn't mean to scare you there, but that news article I saw earlier scared me, too. Being more of a follower of Nintendo than any other video game company, the article caught me off guard as well when I saw it.

But when I made that post, there was a reason I didn't include Mario clones or pirate games starring Mario.
    Knight of Time

Legend of Zelda fan for life.

Owner of the Zelda Unown Trophy (2011), the Gamer Unown Trophy (2012), the Hangman Trophy (2014), the Have you played this game? Unown Trophy (2015), and the Hard Worker Trophy (2019)

Discord Handle: Knight of Time#4253

Moderator of GGG since April 2, 2020