Name: Draken
Type: Dragon
Reason: I don't think its been done before and because I like dragons
Progress: 8 Badges

Ok seeing the Monotype challenge that Meloveghosts was undertaking I felt kinda bad that my pokemon weren't the high levels they should have been. Sooo I start my challenge again but this time I started off with 2 dragon pokemon a Horsea and a Trapinch from eggs. All the badges were fairly easy claims, but the league on the other hand was a bit of a handful.

Sidney: This was a fairly easy fight, Ice Beaming the grass types and pretty much Ice Beaming the rest.

Pheobe:
I hated this fight because I had no Crunch or Bite on my flygon so I had to use Earthquake and Fire Blast which ran out of PP quickly because of Dusclops Pressure ability.

Glacia: This was the hardest fight of the league so I tried to use Sunny Day + Solarbeam on the lot but the Light Screen put up by the first Glalie ticked me off so about 15 revives later she was beaten.

Drake: Ice Beam = pwnage

Steven: This was definitely an easy fight Skarmory and Metagross was Fire Blasted, Armaldo and Cradilly got the Sunny Day Solarbeam Treatment, Aggron was Earthquaked and Claydol was eventually worn down by Solarbeam

Seraph (Flygon)

-Level: 60
-Trait: Levitate
-Moves: Sunny Day | Solarbeam | Fire Blast | Earthquake

Seasprite (Kingdra)

-Level: 60
-Trait: Swift Swin
-Moves: Twister | Hydro Pump | Water Gun | Ice Beam

*HM slave (Zigzagoon, Tropius, Sharpedo)

ALL DONE, MY FIRST CHALLENGE COMPLETED