Page 10 of 12 FirstFirst ... 89101112 LastLast

Thread: Chains of Dragons (No LSU's)

Mew Master of SCIENCE! Master Trainer
    Master Trainer

Default Chains of Dragons (No LSU's)

What? I enjoy Thwaking Noah for no apparent Reason... it's an inside joke between us...

Anyway... i'm sorry if I changed a few characters for the story... it doesn't mean that they are changed in any way/shape/form in the RPG.

Um... you could have Zera running by Kage and letting him knwo that the Yellow Crystal has been destroyed. Oh, and Sora and Setsuna can go run by Saké and inform him. (if they don't know by the Hydra's roars of pain)

That way me and Kagemusa can set up the X-Strike from our character's POVs.

It will be fun... mesa promise ^_^
    ~Mew Master

ASB Battle Art
    Bring your Battles to Life

Mew Master on "Tracer" Well at least I make you happy with my character's impending downward mental spiral.

We don't like reality... we Re-draw it!

Diamond Friend Code: 124696093377
    SoulSilver Friend Code: 296633754096

Beginning Trainer
    Beginning Trainer

Default *clapping* "Yes... YES!!"

First... *takes bow for winning two awards* Thank you thank you all, it couldn't have been done with out the help of my mail man and the cat that my neighbor owns. Big congrats to us, man, did CoD ever wipe the polls out! It was almost scary how many awards we got nominated for. Either way, we deserve a nice round of claps!

Denny: *shoves crayons up Denny's nose* I know you don't use crayons, but it sure does look like the medium for that picture though. Hehe...

Well people, those that have been staying in contact with the RPG section of PokeMasters know that I too have created my own RPG. I obviously named it Dream, Syphlon Mystery. Those that like this RPG should definatly check that one out. So far its just getting started, so no bad mouthin' it just yet Den. Either way, I hope that this one goes good. With that said, common sense will tell you all now that another good portion of my time will be spent there, but do not fear people, I will remain in CoD and post whenever I see the chance. I just wanted to say that because a good portion of my offline time will now be spent drawing the characters and the world that they will be interacting with (PS: I have your character drawn Bulbasaur4). But like I stated before and again in the Dream thread, I do not have access to a scanner, otherwise Den, I would put up some pics over there at DS, plus the pics of the swords of Dream and that like. Well people, pat yourselves on the back, cause we earned them awards.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

*Scrolls down*

!!!

What the hay?! I was the last person to post anything related to RPG plot?! People, fix this PLEASE!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Chameleon out!

Pimpin' Redmage, at your service.

Veteran Trainer
    Veteran Trainer

OOC: If I'm not supposed to be on the roof of a building, just say I got there magically

Amal
    -------
    I groaned as I woke up for about the 5th time. I had blacked out on and off since Faile and I destroyed one of the crystals. Using my scythe to support me, I got up rather easily... too easily for someone who fell unconscious.
    "It must've been my magic that was drained, not my physical self," I reasoned aloud.
    Walking forward some, I felt a bit wobbly but good nevertheless. I scanned around for signs of anyone but it seemed I was all alone. Figured.

And then the roaring came...

Turning around, I saw the Hydra heading out of the city, with faint figures jumping around to fight it. I stretched my muscles a bit and then started jumping from building top to building top to help my teammates destroy the final 2 crystals.
    T_M_L

My ASB Team:
    Nightshade, Orion, Drake, Apollo, Shino, Ares, Arya, Isis, Ace, Arbiter, Nero, Haplo, Coren, and Marit

Master Trainer

Um.. I hate to ruin your post... but I think there is only one Crystal left. and Kage and Saké need to destroy it.

Sorry TML.
    ~Mew Master

ASB Battle Art

Mew Master on "Tracer" Well at least I make you happy with my character's impending downward mental spiral.

Veteran Trainer
    Veteran Trainer

Ruined post? I was just talking about how Faile and Amal destroyed one of the crystals with their combo move but Amal blacked out and didn't know what happened after that. After hearing the Hydra, she went over to help her friends, knowing that she couldn't use her magic to destroy the monster

And I told you, my name is Rebecca
    T_M_L

My ASB Team:
    Nightshade, Orion, Drake, Apollo, Shino, Ares, Arya, Isis, Ace, Arbiter, Nero, Haplo, Coren, and Marit

Master Trainer

*blinks* oh. *thwakcs own head* my bad.

Sorry, I've been brain dead pretty much for the past two days.
    ~Mew Master

ASB Battle Art

Veteran Trainer
    Veteran Trainer

*looks around deserted room* Hello? Is anyone around? No one has posted recently except for me, Denny and Mark and I've seen everyone else roaming around TPM so you guys really don't have an excuse for not posting
    T_M_L

My ASB Team:

Master Trainer

*walks in, tired after past week* Huh?!

*room is deserted* WTF?! Where is everyone? *searches frantically*

NOOOOO!!!!!!!!! THEY'RE ALL DEAAAAAD!!!! T_T

TML: *standing behind him* I'm not dead... -_-U

MM: oh.......

Seriously.. where is everyone?
    ~Mew Master

ASB Battle Art

Back?! Advanced Trainer
    Advanced Trainer

I have an excuse! *pokes unconscious Seylin*
    Yeah, I can break necks with my mind.

Master Trainer

Hello everyone, and sorry. It's been almost more than a week and I haven't replied. College has started to get a little bit more hectic than I thought. Well, it's the week of Thanksgiving, and i'm heading home on Tuesday. So I won't be back on till maybe Sunday night. So I'm gonna add this post so at least I can say I posted before Turkey Day Break. ^^U

Okay, I'm going to start wrapping up the Hydra fight if no one minds. Any problems? ^^U

*crickets*

ooooooookay.

Here we go.

Wamiyazen Denisu "Saké"/Setsuna
    -----------------------------------------------

I heard the Hydra roar out for some reason. To me it sounded like we hit it hard again. Whether it was the destruction of the Crystal, I had no clue. I was just standing there like some idiot as I felt the ground shake from the stamping of the monster's feet.

"Aw man, I don't know how much more this city can take 'fore it's all rubble." I commented to my self, trying to keep my balance.

"SAKé!" I heard someone shout, and I looked down the street.

Sora and Setsuna were running towards me, some bruses on their bodies and parts of their clothes slightly ripped.

"Sora! Setsuna!" I shouted back as they ran up to me.

"Saké *huff* we *puff* Des-*gasp* troyed the *huff* Crystal." Sora stated, obviously out of breath.

"Okay,"

"Hurry, *huff* the city can't *huff huff* take much more." Setsuna added.

"Alright, you two get the hell outta dodge. If Talon is right, when the Hydra dies it's gonna go off like an Ultra Nova. Get otta here."

"What about you and Kage.. have you two really thought about this plan?" Sora asked, giving me her somewhat unsuported glance.

"Get outta here, now!"

"Denisu," Setsuna said quietly.

"Me and Kage will be fine, just get the hell outta here." I told them.

They ran off, leaving me behind. Okay, LET'S GO!

I started running, as fast as my legs would go. I had to get to the Hydra and destroy that crystal, I just hoped Kage was heading there as well.

Running, I had to jump over rubble that had blocked the roads and streets. Making my way through the area was somewhat hindering, but I had to keep going, I didn't have time to slow down and find a better way.

I drew my sword out from its sheath as I ran, holding it out to the side. Jumping over more debis, I continued to run.

Finally I spotted part of the Hydra's large body. Big, bad, and twined-ugly. Right there. As I ran I noticed a slight glow coming from the pendant as it bounced around my neck.

Getting close I started to get the energy to my sword in my Lightforce Sword attack. The buldings around me were now nothing but rubble as I ran. The Hydra had blasted the area with its attacks, as well as Amal and Faile, and Chamel bashing it with their own attacks. I glanced over, and I saw Kage running as well, his Claws out and ready to attack.

More energy seemed to go thorugh me and I ran faster than I normally could go. I hadn't casted Nimble after it wore off earlier.

"Let's Go!"

"Right behind ya!" Kage shouted back.

Now running I dahsed more towards the Hydra, my Sword glowing. I felt a strange urge to shout something as I jumped up, my momentum pulling me forward I felt more energy go through me and collecting into my sword.

"X-STRIKE!" I shouted, my voice mixing with Kage's

---------------

Okay, Noah... the finallie's all yours.

Later everyone, I'll see you next sunday! =^^=

~Mew Master
    ~Mew Master

ASB Battle Art

Master Trainer

Um... *nocks on screens* hello? anyone alive?!

Dang.. where is eveyrone? It's been over a week and not even one post (sides my own) WHERE ARE YOU?!?!?!?!

Get YOUR BUTTS IN HERE......NOW!
    ~Mew Master

ASB Battle Art

Veteran Trainer
    Veteran Trainer

Instead of just complaining in the RPG, just PM/IM everyone. I've seen almost everyone around TPM during this period and yet none of them have posted *shrugs* Don't know why but people do need prodding

And yes, I know Seylin is still out, Erin
    T_M_L

My ASB Team:

Master Trainer

Um... I know this isn't the place, or best time for an announcement like this, but... I need to tell you guys at least.

I just recieved word, that..... my Great Grandmother, Ruth Howell, died last night.

1915-2003. A sweeter woman, I have never known.

Sorry... but I just had to say this, so if I seem bummed for a while.. you know why.

Later.

~Mew Master
    ~Mew Master

ASB Battle Art

Back?! Advanced Trainer
    Advanced Trainer

Hey, sorry about your great-grandmother Mine died a few months ago...

*pokes Rebecca* I is annoying

Beginning Trainer
    Beginning Trainer

Default we now continue with the normally scedually program...

"What the heck just happened?!" said Seylin.
    "We ran, but I couldn't see myself running" said Faile.
    "Well, I used one of the items my sense gave to me before I left, I call em' fade out cards. They use magic that is imbued into them by runes and they allow me and everything that I am touching to dissapear completely." I said.
    "But then why don't you and the earth disapear?" asked Faile.
    "Come on, there isn't enough magical force that one person can generate to make the earth disappear." I answered.

Just then Zora and the others dashed by.

"Pardon me, that is my que." I said

My hands left Faile's and Seylin's hands and the two became visable.

"I shant be but a second." I wispeared.

I clambered up the walls to the allyway that we were in and dashed along the rooftop. Below the group of six were beefeatin' it down the road, and not far behind was the hydra, whom wasn't the nicest looking beast you ever saw. Though the scene was entertaining to watch... I felt that I had to do something about there overgrown pest problem and that I need to do it quickly.

"Everyone, lock hands! Don't ask any questions! just do it!" I shouted as I waited for everyone to lock hands.

"What the heck?! Chamel?! Do it people!" shouted Zora.

With those words, everyone dashed to anothers hands and continued to run from the hydra. Upon seeing the last hand lock togeather. I jumped... But just then, Amal tripped and fell.

'Oh s**t! This ain't gonna be good.' I thought to my self.

The hydra quickly gained on Amal, but the butt end of a ninjato swung out infront of Sora.

"Grab it Amal!" shouted Elena.

Amal didn't think twice about it and with critcal prowness, her hand rushed for the butt end and lauched on. At that point, I had landed on the ground and was bolting for the group. The hydra's thunderous feet could be herd just yards away. His roars defening. My hand caught the lead hand and in an instant, the group disapeared leaving the hydra with no prey to chase.

A few seconds later the group reappeared in an allyway, I clammered up the wall just in time to see sake and Kage in mid air. At the same time, they shouted "X strike!"...
    Well, that be it people, I, Mark have but three whole weeks left until I have to leave for basic training. Well, until next post, I shall be watching...

Pimpin' Redmage, at your service.

Master Trainer

Okay!! >.< # ENOUGH SLAKING!! *thwacks self several times over* Time to get this RPG even more underway!!

*stands dramatically with sunset behind him*

Everyone else: -_-U No we don't know him.

Okay... I have been slacking off. Mainly college, but now I'm officially on Break till the 11th ^^! So now, back to RPing you slackers! *starts typing*

Wamiyazen Denisu "Saké" (Since Noah never posted finishing up my last post... I'll have to do the honors -_-U)
    -------------------------------------

Energy coursing through my blade, I headed in a slightly curved flight path, as Kage, his Claws having a black aura around them, came to intersect with my path. The Hydra was roaring and the heads swinging around, teeth gnashing.

We headed for the Hydra's Tripod Crystaline chest, almost flying because of the excess energy.

I struck first, my Sword glowing blinding white from the energy. Sparks blasted from the contact on the Hydra's chest, and the beast roared. In annoyance, anger, pain, I didn't know, I just didn't want to hang around long enough to find out.

Immediatly after my sword had finished scraping the Hydra's crystal, I heard another set of sparks as Kage slashed with his two Claws.

Landing on my feet, it wasn't enough to stop my momentum and I rolled a bit among the wreckage and debris. Slowing down, I flipped up into a crouching position as I saw the Hydra's Crystal, crack.

Cracks formed along the crystal, light beaming outside from inside the purple jewel. I could hear the cracks as they formed along the surface of the Hydra's main Jewel. Then it shattered outward, red, yellow, blue. and purple energy blasting outward with the jewel fragments. The Hydra's two heads reared up and roared in a high-pitched screech of pain. Energy started to disipate from the Hydra's chest and soon no more energy came out of the beast.

The heads came back and both were panting, eyes closed. It still wasn't dead yet, injured, weakened, but still breathing!!

I took a step back, trying to find a quick way out of imediate dange of being munched, or stomped, or any other various ways of dieing at the hands of a 50 meter tall two-headed monster. As my foot came down, some of the rocks it landed on were loose and broke apart. The sound grabbed the attention of the Hydra's Fire Head.

It snarled and the neck curled into an s-coil I had seen smaller reptiles do before an attack. I held my sword out as I waited. One wrong movement and I was Hydra-bait.

The head snapped forward, jaws open. I watched as the jaws clamped down on what used to be a shop of one of the Saurians. I was in the air, jumping at the last minute to avoid a very bloody death. Why was it I always seemed to be on the meal plan for one reptile or another?! As I started my decent the remains of the house fell on the head. The monster started to pull its head up, sending debris everywhere, large pewter slabs falling to the ground.

Still in mid-air I was shocked to see the Hydra's other Head appear below me, jaws open.

"Not again! NOT GOOD NOT GOOD!"

"Shadow Needles!" I heard Kage's voice and saw my Shadow Friend shoot hundreds of his deadly needles at the Hydra's Lightning head's eyes. The head coiled up and gave me a landing space again.

Landing I bent down to relieve my legs of the pressure of stoping my entire body. Looking over at Kage, I saw him using his Shadow Needles to distract the left head. A roar above me and I ran off, as the Fire Head bit down where I had landed. My normal speed wouldn't be enough to keep me going, so I had to shift gears.

"Nimble!" I shouted and I felt my speed increasing as purplish auras surrouned my feet and I dashed off, faster than I could ever run on my own.

Dashing around, I avoided being chomped and stepped on, running up an angled slab that was touching the side of a still upright building. Running up it I was now running along the side of the building, heading behind the Hydra.

Then the Hydra's three-finned tail whipped out, heading directly for me, and I jumped off the building, just as it slammed into it. Landing on the ground, I didn't waste the spell still increasing my speed. I run under the belly of the Hydra, and saw both heads trying to bite Kage up in their mouths. Running up, sword still in my hand, I took a swing at the Fire Head, slicing a deep gash in the side of its neck. That head reared up in pain, giving Kage enough releif to slice at the Lightning Head and make it coil up too.

"Doesn't look good does it?" He asked.

"Not by a long shot," I replied. "Let's just hope they have enough energy to fire a shot into it's open spot or else we'll be taking different roads and ending up at the same place."

Kage smiled. "Heh, it would be a wild trip."

The Hydra's heads lowered down again, snarling and their eyes glaring with hatred and contempt.
    -----------------------

Allright, if anyone has any ideas, now's the time to use them... or else Saké and Kage are going to be Hydra Chow.

New and improved Hydra Chow, for your growing two headed element manipulating best. Hydra Chow... now at a ficitonal store near you.

Later!

~Mew Master
    ~Mew Master

ASB Battle Art

"Viddy well little brother.." Cool Trainer
    Cool Trainer

Well, that took long enough.

...*fwaps Den* You TWIT! Finally this dumb fight can end! I've been looking forward to the human-sacrifice part for WEEKS now, and it had to take THAT LONG to kill the Hydra! *fwaps over and over* Twit Twit Twit! x.x'

*blinks* I feel better.

Aaaanyway, I'm gonna post now. :3 But I'm going to partially post in third person, because...well, you'll see.
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Sora Hibari

Everyone except Saké and Kage were huddled in an alleyway, peeking around the corners to see what was going on. The Hydra's final crystal was destroyed, and boy was it ticked off.

"Saké and Kage better do something," Amal pointed out. I nodded.

"Anyone have any ideas?" Chamel asked, looking around. Faile and I were watching the entrance of the alley. The Hydra (whom we could see growling and snarling, suddenly whipped its head to our direction and started walking towards us.

"Err...Guys..." Faile started.

"Just a sec, Faile," Chamel said, poking his head. "We're pondering."

"No, um, the Hydra..." I continued for her. "...it's coming this way."

"Uhh...I gotta plan: run!" Chamel yelled, and we all turned to run through the back.

Suddenly, a sharp pain shot up my spine. I stumbled and kneeled on the ground, grabbing my head. My eyesight became blurry...and then...everything dissappeared in a blue light...
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Third Person (Hekikuu)

"SORA! Now is NOT the time to count the rocks on the ground!" Chamel called behind the group as they continued running. Sora stood up slowly.

"Come on, Sora!" Faile cried, turning around.

Sora merely smiled, then looked up, her eyes glowing with an aura that made her look inhuman. Around her neck, her pendant pulsed with the same blue light. "Be ready to attack the Hydra. I will distract it." With that, she jumped up onto the crumbling rooftops and turned towards the Hydra.

"Is she NUTS?!" Chamel yelled, but nevertheless, he and the others stopped and readied their weapons.

Sora glared at the oncoming monster. "Ehkikeadirka, olniesesnion itno emre!"

Everyone watched in amazement as the Hydra slowed and stared at her in a quizzical manner.

"What's she saying to it?" Saké asked Kage from the other side of the monster.

"Aynu ehnono ehnaev awnaoliknead itehneesne egirnonuonades ufnoir egneonneirnaitninoones," She sneered. "Nair itnono awneneik naonad upniitniufnuol itno ebne nouf naonay itehirneit. Aynu ehnaev adniesehnoonnoirnead itehne Irneupitniolninaon irnaucne!"

The Hydra glowered and began to slowly approach Sora while she lifted her Kama into the air and began to spin it in circles above her head. "Ehnaevne aynu ufnoiregnoitneon aynoir nonaiteh itno itehne Onriojriiraynuojrion? Onnonit noonolay ehreir, ubnuit itehne nonaitehes itno itehne Adirnaegnoon Egnoades naonad Egnoadneesnees olniikne emayesneoluf?"

Again, the Hydra glared, but this time the Lightning head finally spoke. "Niit nies niemupnoesniebolne ufnoir aynu itno ebne na Egnoadneesnees...itehneay esnaucirniufniucnead itehneemesneolevnees itno ikniolol Onneucirnoesnaon...aynu ucnaonit ebne..."

Before responding, Sora turned to the people behind her. "I am about to attack it. If it is not killed, attack it once I am finished. Do you understand?" They nodded and crept behind the buildings to get in better range. Sora's Kama began to glow a bright blue and sped faster.

The Lightning head blinked apprehensively while the Fire head let out a roar that had a faint resemblence to a laugh. "Ehnuemnaon itehnait esupnenaikes esno ufolnuneonitolay nion itehne naonucnineonit itnuoneg naonad ebnonaesites nouf upnoawneir, ki naem esniik nouf itehnies itnaoliknioneg. Awnuit emnaiknees aynu itehnionik itehnait aynu ucnaon adneufnenait kues?"

Sora grinned, her attack nearly finished as the clouds grew dark and the wind built speed. "Ebneucnanuesne Ri naem Ehreikriikruru, Egnoadneesnees nouf Awnionades...naonad aynu nair naonnoaynioneg emne. Tornado!"

Sora stopped twirling her Kama as a blast of wind issued from it straight into the sky. Immediately, it was directed downards as a tornado right above the Hydra. It roared in anger, but was soon engulfed in the raging winds and slowly picked up into the air. Saké and Kage were thrown back while the others grabbed onto the walls and held on. Sora slowly pulled the Kama upwards and the Hydra lifted off the ground and started spiraling up. When it was nearly touching the clouds, the tornado haulted and vanished, leaving the Hydra a long drop to the ground.

THUD!

The impact shook the ground causing everyone to fall over. Sora grinned, closed her eyes, and fell off the roof unconcious.
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Ha, finally got Hekikuu in there! *dances ecstatically*

~ ~ [[deviantArt]] ~ [[MySpace]] ~ ~

Donator Advanced Trainer
    Advanced Trainer
    (Donator)

Vared
    ~~~~~

With a loud THUD!, the Hydra crashed to the ground. Despite the large cloud of dirt and debris that flew up at the ground-shaking impact, I saw Sora begin to fall off the roof. With no time to think, I dashed toward her, dropping my spear on the way so it didn't get in the way.
    'I'm not going to make it,' I thought to myself, as I struggled to move just a little bit faster. 'And even if I did, there's no way I could catch her that wouldn't still hurt the both of us.' I clenched my fist in frustration, as time seemed to slow to a crawl.
    My fist began to glow with Fire energy, although I hadn't willed it to. Heat began to rise of my fist and distort the air above it, as hot air rising of a street will sometimes do. It suddenly gave me an idea.
    Slowing my run slightly, so I could put more energy and concentration into my fist, I willed my fist to gather heat and Fire energy. When I felt I'd gathered enough. I pulled my fist back, then shot it forward as if punching the air in front of me, opening my fist as I did so. The gathered ball of energy shot forward, as I yelled "Thermal!" The red ball shot forward, and blasted into the ground directly below Sora. A rush of super heated air rose from the spot, whish first slowed Sora's descent, then stopped it, and even raised her a few feet as I continued to run toward her.
    When the energy began to dissipate, Sora began falling again, although there was enough air still rising that she was falling more slowly than she had originally. I was able to make it to her shortly after the energy dispersed completely. I didn’t really catch her, more like she fell on me, but at least neither of us had any broken bones after she landed.
    I carefully moved Sora off me, then stood up…to find the Hydra looking at us. Not good.
    Mew Master's Officially Approved #1 Fan

Read his fics, or I'll bash you with the Mallet of Ficcy Goodness.

Follower of ~DR the Art God, possessor of The Mechanical Pencil of Reality and The Book of Recorded Reality.

Master Trainer

Yayness.. almost finished, just the final blow and we can call the Hydra Done like a Thanksgiving Turkey. Let's do this.

3rd Person
    -----------------

Saké forced himself to sit up, after being thrown into a pile of rubble and debris. Dust, some rocks, and pieces of dirt covered his hair, clothes, and face.

"*cough* Well that was *cough cough* a wild ride." he commented, coughing up rocks and some dirt.

"Indeed," replied Kage as he pushied himself up on all fours and shook his head, dirt stuck in his hair as well as on his face. "We're lucky we're still alive after that last attack." he commented, spitting out a few pebbles.

"Note to selves: Never make Sora Mad." Denisu replied with a joke, smiling a bit.

A low growl grabbed their attention as dust cleared and the Hydra was seen, still alive, but brused, battered, and beaten. Dirt was hanging against its hide and dust covered it as well. The Hydra rose to its feet, shaking its two heads in frustration. Then both heads reared back, an echoing roar throughout the Saurain City.

"Oh, crap." Saké said, his smile gone.

"Damn, it's still moving after Sora's attack," Kage added. "Here we go again. Just pummleing it won't work, we still need to hit it with an energy shot of somekind."

"Too bad everyone is low on energy, or elst we could just launch a few Photon Rays and Fire Balls at it."

"I don't think that would be enough. More likely we need a more powerful Magic attack than a Level 2 Photon Ray." Kage replied, his claws sprining out.

"Hey, if there are any ideas, I'd love to hear them" Saké stated.

Back at the Saurian Temple...

(All Saurian laungeuage is translated directly.... too lazy to type out the full conversations...)

"My Lord!" one of Talon's generals stated as he saw the Saurain King being brought in by scouts sent out to asses the current damage. "My Lord you are still alive!"

"Yes Kalsh," Talon replied as he walked down the halls of the Temple with a limp. "But right now we have more pressing matters than my state of health."

"Yes m'Lord." Klash replied, bowing.

Talon walked up to a table with a drawing of the city. There were markers displaying where the Pendant Bearer currently where as well as where the Hydra was. "What-!" Talon winced slightly from his cuts and slashes after his fight with Silias. "What is the Hydra's current status?"

"My Lord," Klash said again. "The Hydra has been weakened significantly. Its Fire, Lightning, and Water Crystals, as well as it's Power Crystal, have all been shattered. And from what we can guess, with the current information, is that a Tornado Ability was just used against it. But, the Follower of Hekikuu was acting strange and speaking in Draconian. And the Hydra spoke back!"

Talon thought for a second. "It is possible, many ancient races know the Dragon's Tongue. The Hydra has been here since the Dragon Godess lead my ancestor here, so it is likely that the creature knew of the Dragon's Tongue." He looked at the area around the Hydra Marker. "What of the Light and Shadow Followers?"

"Uncertian. Last reported they were engaging the Hydra in Close-range combat when the Sky Follower used her attack. My Lord, what do we do? If the Hydra is indeed dead shouldn't we-?!"

Just then a scout reported back fromthe outside, panting and gasping for breath, he handed Klash a small piece of paper. Klash read the paper and his eyes widened. "It is still alive!"

Everyone in the small room looked at Klash. "The creature is alive, more damaged, but still alive."

Talon thought while the movement of the action room around him increased. There is a possiblity to strike... but will I have enough strength for it....

"Klash!" Talon barked. "Klash, we may have to resort to our ancestors Greatest weapon."

Klash's eyes widened. "You don't mean...."

"Yes, I know."

"But your highness... in your condition.." said one of the servents trying to bandage Talon's wounds.

"I know of my condition, but even if it means my death, we will have to use it." Talon said, standing proud and tall. "But to sit back and do nothing is no better than what Silias has tried to do. If I die, then so be it, I will die proudly for my people's future."

There were several honks and roars from the Saurains presnt.

"Now, we must hurry," Talon said, limping out of the room. "For we may not have much time before the Hydra regains its strength, or if the Protectors of the Dragon Gods are killed. We must hurry! To the top of the temple."

Talon lead a small group, including Klash, through the halls and leading up at a vertical incline.
    ---------------------------------------

Meh... too lazy to finish, plus I'll let some others post who haven't in a while.

Later!

~Mew Master
    ~Mew Master

ASB Battle Art

Eh, hehe **Feels ashamed coming in here with no intention of posting**. I'm going to be down at my grandparents' house until monday, leaving tomorrow. I'm really sorry guys. Maybe when I get back I'll have some creativity for this thing.

EDIT: I'm baaaa-aaaaaack

Veteran Trainer
    Veteran Trainer

OOC: Ok, now that I've been informed of the recent events (since I was very confused as to what was going on), I'll make my post, albeit a short one

Amal
    -------
    I dusted myself off and watched as the Hydra still kept going, amazingly enough. He leveled almost the whole city, leaving a few buildings and stalls to stand, despite their numerous cracks. I was completely drained of my magic, as was most of everyone else. Unlike them however, my physical aspect was still going strong and feeling good, I twirled my glaive as I overheard the others talking.
    "Damn, it's still moving after Sora's attack," Kage said. "Here we go again. Just pummeling it won't work, we still need to hit it with an energy shot of somekind."
    "Too bad everyone is low on energy, or elst we could just launch a few Photon Rays and Fire Balls at it," Saké said.
    "I don't think that would be enough. More likely we need a more powerful Magic attack than a Level 2 Photon Ray." Kage replied, his claws sprining out.
    "Hey, if there are any ideas, I'd love to hear them" Saké stated.
    I chewed my lower lip as I gazed up at the castle. I knew something was gonna happen, but what, I did not know.
    "I don't think anyone could come up with a good enough plan right now," I pointed out. "Everyone here is almost fresh out of magic and few are able to move around anyway. I think something big is going to happen; I don't know what it is but I'm positive that the Hydra is going down soon. So the best we can do now is distract the beast until that thing happens."
    Plodding off down the ruined streets and ignoring the others, I made my way towards the Hydra and hopefully fend him off until that time came.
    T_M_L

My ASB Team:

Master Trainer

*sigh* let's see... AWOL people are....

Faile
    Elena
    Horus
    and now Chamel.

Sigh... anyone want to control a character? *currently running all four now*
    ~Mew Master

ASB Battle Art

Cool Trainer

You know, Den, you could always invite some RP'ers to fill their spots if they're willing. Y'know, my friend Madison's been buggin' the stuffing out of me to let her help out in some way, so perhaps she could fill in for Elena or Faile.

But also...can we hurry up and wrap up the battle? I want to do the sacrifice part! Ever since we happily plotted it on the phone I've been patiently awaiting it, and now I want to see that weird old man that corners the girls when they walk into town, Den!

XD Seriously, though, we do need some experienced people playing those chars, since we're a bit too far into the story to get...well... newbie-ish persons. Eh, Pokemaster Jay, if you're reading this, pleeeeease come back, we won't be angry...

*hides mallet behind back and smiles innocently* Not at all.

~Smear

Master Trainer

Oddly enough Kat... that idea is just crazy enough to work!!! o.O!!

Okay.. since your friend Madison is willing to help out, see if she wants to be a Feline Demi-Human or an anti-social Archer. *sighs* I'll have to stay as Chamel because of obvious reasons. He's off to boot camp so he's not completely AWOL as of yet, but eventually we may have to get someone to play him.

*sighs* I'd get to the part you are talking about, but I am waiting for others to post their rolls about where they currently are. Mainly some of the ones that have not shown up.

*sigh* I'll give them a few more days.

Later.

~Mew Master
    ~Mew Master

ASB Battle Art

Master Trainer

Okay I have some news. Under some free time and the buggin of someone. I have created a seperate site for Chains of Dragons.

Chains of Dragons Official Site

Here I have pics, Character info, Magic info, more information on Special abilities. However, much of it is under construction, so please be patient with me ^-^U

Also, I used some of my contacts and I found someone who might be willing to play as Faile for the duration of this RPG. Thanks Nic, we all appreciate it. Hope Madison will like being Elena... untill Marril-Togepie returns... from... whereever.. *blinks*

Well, that's my news update, I'll try and work on the site for a bit longer before I have to go off-line for a few hours. After that I'll keep working on everything.

Later!

~Mew Master
    ~Mew Master

ASB Battle Art

Back?! Advanced Trainer
    Advanced Trainer

NOTICE: I changed some stuff on my form.Seylin Hatsuki will now be spelled Seyelin Hatsuke (still pronounced the same, I just felt like changing it), and I added Encase to my list just for the heck of it.

I joined the site... My username's Seyelins_Gurl, because, since I'm a girl and Seyelin is not, it would be kind of akward using just Seyelin as my username XD

Master Trainer

Okay, finally, the moment everyone has been waiting for, the Death of the Hydra.

3rd Person
    -----------------

Lord Talon and members of his personal guard had reached the top of the Saurain Temple. Through a small window the Saurian King could see the Hydra, still alive and roaring. It was acting somewhat disoriented after the Tornado released apon it.

"Come, we must hurry with the cerimony."

In the center of the Temple, was a glowing green orb. It had a reptilian like eye slit down the center of it. The orb was resting on a tripod resting on the center of a small pillar. Red and white designs decorated the lillar as the metal tripod gently held the glowing orb.

Talon walked up to it and stood behind the orb, planting his feet in previously marked spaces. He raised his arms, with bandages wrapped around them, and positioned his hands on opposite sides above the orb. Closing his eyes he started chanting an ancient Saurian ritual. Grunts growls and a slight roar was emmited from his mouth as his hands showed the strain of concentrating.

Members of the group that had come with him, set to work on raising the walls of the chamber.

The Saurian's main temple began to eminate a slight green glow from the top peak of it's pyramid structure.

Four other smaller pyramids, spread along the span of the Saurian City, started giving off a similar glow.

The tips of those pyramids split appart and the four seperate peices of the roof angled themselves so that a green orb, similar to the one in the Main Temple was exposed towards the Main Temple itself.

Then the top of the Main Temple itself split apart like a flower, the once wall peices lowering down and exposing the area where Talon now stood, concentrating on the orb.

Thin beams of energy blasted from the four other temples, pointed towards the Main Palace. Each beam connected with one of the four walls, sending the energy through the platform itself.

An eire glow emminated from the Ritual Chamber floor, shrouding Talon and others there in a bright green glow.

Talon's chanting started to become Saurian in tongue.

"Oh great Dragon Stones which hath guarded our home for generations. We seek your aide in vanquashing the terror of ancient times past. To rid us of the terror and to bring peace to our lands we call upon the ancient Dragon's Power. Please, we beseich you, spirits of our Reptilian Brethren. Grant us your power to protect our people from the Terror of the Hydra."

Then the beams from the other Dragon Stones increased in brightness and widened, causing the glow of the platform to become even brighter.

Talon's eyes split open wide. "Thank you."

By now the glow of the Temple's peak had grabbed the interest of the Hydra and the Pendant Bearers on the ground.

"Whoa," Chamel commented. "What the holy free-holies is that?!"

Vared looked, after dragging Sora over, who was starting to regain her senses. "I don't know..."

"It's an inccredible ammount of energy." he commented, narrowing his eyes. "A large ammount."

"A large ammount of Forest Magic!" Elena exclaimed.

"Heh, the green glow seems to have distracted our large sparing partner," Saké commented as he and Kage stared.

"Then why are we still standing here?"

"Huh? What do you mean?"

"Honorred onessss," came a reptilian hiss from above them. "You musst get far away."

"What? Why? What's going to happen?" Saké asked.

"Don't be stupid. Something's gonna happen that's gonna get that Hydra off our cases. Let's go!" Kage bolted off down an alley.

Saké stared at the glow ontop of the Main Temple before turning on a heel and running off after Kage.

The Hydra roared with its two heads at the glow, a possible threat to it's exsistance.

Talon stared at the Hydra, straight in the monster's eyes as he could feel the energy flowing around him.

"Now you beast, I shall end your reign of terror on my people." he said glaring at the beast before him. "BAREIH SIKAHAH!"

The area around Talon became supercharged with energy as the said energy started to collect infront of the Dragon Stone. It gathered until Talon's hands and the orb were surrounded by a large about of energy.

Then the Energy blasted out in a single beam of pure power. The beam flew over much of the Saurian city, not harming the buildings, but only buffeting them with intense winds.

Roaring, the Hydra faced the threat head-on, charging to meet the beam. But the Beam was not aiming for the heads, or legs, but for the Hydra's only true weakspot. It's exposed chest area.

The energy beam blasted inside the Hydra's body, forcing the two heads to rear up in extreme agony. The enitre beam shot entered the monster's body, but never left. When the attack was finished, Talon fell to the floor of the platform, extremely weak and drained.

Roaring and spasming in pain, the Hydra's heads curled up as it was starting to be ripped apart.

Cracks of light formed along the monster's skin, spreading like wildfire.

The Hydra reared its head back and let out a long and dull roar of pain as the cracks of light along it's body, got brighter and the creature was engulfed by the light.

----------------

Okay, now just imagine this exploasion soon to come as the equivlant of a small thermo-nuclear device. In other words.. GET OUTTA DODGE!

Later

~Mew Master
    ~Mew Master

ASB Battle Art

Advanced Trainer
    Advanced Trainer

Whee.....Shadow's alive.....XD Postiness....but first, Denny, I need to ask a questionie...*poke*

I've started to write a fic based on Zera himself, upon the ending of CoD. It takes place after CoD, when Zera leaves the party, to join a clan of warriors. I've finished a few chappies, but I want to know if it's okay to use Zera's Pendant and Dragon in the story. Yea....

~~~***Zera***~~~

[I] Zera....you idiot...

After his barrage, the Hydra had attacked him with a stream of flames.

His body being vulnerable, he collapsed.

Falling into the state of unciousness, Zera's mind was blank.

Until...he heard someone chanting...

His eyes slowly opened....as he saw a blurred version of the Hydra.

And the palace...A green neon beam...

The Hydra...it was...cracked....

Zera finally regained conciousness.

Slowly pushing himself up, he saw the serpent erupt in light.

" Finally...The demon is banished...." Zera said softly...

The Hydra detonated.

"...Crap." Zera muttered. Spreading his wings, Zera took off.

Reaching the clouds, he accelerated forward. Gaining speed, he raced ahead.

He could feel the the explosion nearing. Flapping his wings faster.

Flying on. And finally. Achieving a high speed, Zera sped forward.

Like lightning.....

OoC: WHee....he escaped...XD. Why the sentences are so short, it's cause Zera's hardly concious...,yea...And he's just escaped....and stuffies....this is ok...I assume...>_>;;

~Shadow
    Stop trembling
    Open your eyes
    Release your own time! Shootin’ star going towards the future!
    Draw the arch of light
    You’ll reach it, if you keep believing
    When the voice that calls for you
    Bursts open in your heart
    Everything will start, Believer!

Veteran Trainer
    Veteran Trainer

Amal
    --------
    Jumping away from the green light that entered the Hydra, I shielded my eyes as it went into its gaping midsection. Watching it roar in pain, its heads started to shudder then curl in before cracks of light started to form along its body, becoming more clear by the minute. Realizing it was going to explode, I was about to run when I saw Seyelin still passed out right by me.
    "Oh man," I muttered and raced over to him.
    Picking the surprisingly light figure up and chucking him over my shoulder, I raced away as fast as I could towards the forest, Zera flying doggedly above me to avoid the incoming explosion.
    T_M_L

My ASB Team:

Master Trainer

Oh yeah, I should mention this.

Chapter 7 is finally finished and posted.

Please see the link in my sig for details
    ~Mew Master

ASB Battle Art

Master Trainer

*pokes everyone*

No Deadness! I detest deadness in this RPG.

Wake up you slackers!
    ~Mew Master

ASB Battle Art

Master Trainer

3rd Person
    --------------

The force of the Hydra's destruction, blasted away in every direction. Buildings vaporized into dust and rubble. Dust was still in the air, and started to settle.

Wamiyazen "Saké" Denisu
    -----------------------------------

Covered in dust and dirt I pushed myself up. My body aching from over exertion, and the amount of Magic I had used. Small debris fell from my hair and off my body as I sat up, half covered in dust.

"*cough* *cough*" I hacked up some dust. "That was unpleasent."

"Yeah, but at least we're still alive," I heard Kage comment. I glanced over.

He was covered in dust too, only more banged up than I was at the moment. "Can't argue with that logic."

------------

Meh, trying to save this RPG from death. Dratted imagination block
    ~Mew Master

ASB Battle Art

Cool Trainer

OOC Post

Ugh, it wouldn't DIE if we could hurry up and get to the next part!

Den, do a roll call. PM all the characters that supposedly still post, and say that they have to reply, or you'll freak them out with your picture, or something.

Can we just get past the Hydra already? x_x';; Pleeeease? It's gotten so boring waiting for everyone to post (And yes, I could post, but I want Sora out until everything's finished).

And I'm sure our imaginations could be jolted awake with the prospect of the upcoming part...Let's hurry up and get the Kyra Mukna out there to fly us to the village so we can get our brains working again. -_-';; I say give this part three more days, or something, then finish it up and move on to the sacrifices.

~Smear

Master Trainer

*pokes Kat* First off my picture isn't that bad. Secondly, you do realize you and I are the only one's who know what is going to happen. So stop giving spoilers.
    ~Mew Master

ASB Battle Art

Veteran Trainer
    Veteran Trainer

Better not PM cause you know pretty well that I'm around and have posted on time (unless school crap comes up and then I'm screwed)
    T_M_L

My ASB Team:

Master Trainer

Okay, the three days have passed. Time for revival.

3rd Person
    -------------

The damage, was extensive. Buildings reduced to nothing but shells, rubble laying in the streets, burn marks had schorched the sides of the few remaining buildings. The Hydra's death throw had wrecked the once proud city of the Saurians. A city that had taken centuries to build and had been their home for many, many, generations.

Doors opened, pushed by force from within. The survivors of the Saurian city left the once safe confines of the five temples. They stood, distanced, shocked, and grieving for the ones that did not make it through the Hydra's Rampage.

King Talon walked through the crowd, and saw the damage first hand. He had seen the Hydra start to disintigrate under its own immense power, and passed out soon after. He regained his conciousness, after he was inside the temple and the force of the Hydra's death blows started to bash the city.

"My lord," asked a young Saurian, Vax. "What of the Pendant Bearers?"

"I do not know." Talon replied. "I did not see them."

"Then are they..."

Mumbles ran through the crowd. Mumbles of if the Pendant Bearers were dead, then what would become of the planet.

Talon was wondering as well. "Silence!" he shouted. "If the Pendant Bearers are gone, then we must take the responsibility of guarding the Pendants. If this Garm they spoke of is indeed after them, then we must be prepared to defend them with out..."

"What's that?!" Vax shouted and everyone looked forward.

The dust that was still hangin in the air, like a pure wall of dirt still remained. An eire look on the devastation of the city. There, through the wall of gray dust that even toned down the sun, several figures appeared. Just looking like blobs at first, and then their features becoming more defined and detailed.

The Saurains opened their eyes in shock and surprise.

"By the Gods," Talon mumbled in surprise.

One of the figures turned out to be two individuals, aiding another in walking.

Elena, Faile, Zera, Amal, Vared, Seyelin, Setsuna, and Horus and Chamel helping Sora walk. Each of them had a fair amount of bruises, scrapes, wounds, and dirt covering them. Sora was still out cold, having to be carried by Chamel and Horus.

"Hey, what's with the shock looks?" Chamel asked as he saw the Saurians.

"You... you are alive." Klash said with a voice of disbelief.

"What.... what of the Light and Shadow Bearers?" Talon asked as he the and many others rushed up to aide them.

"Kage 'n' Saké?" Chamel replied.

"We don't know." Vared added.

"We lost sight of them just before the Hydra was killed." Elena replied, rubbing the bruises on her arm.

"Oh no," Talon commented.

Horus started to spread his powers out wide. "I... I can't sense them. Wait!" he turned to his left in surprise.

Everyone looked where Horus was looking. They stared, for the longest time, hoping, wishing, that someone would be there.

Then, two figures appeared in the dust. Walking side-by-side, and in stride. As they came closer, it was apparent, that they were..

"SAKé! KAGE!" the Pendant Bearers shouted.

Saké and Kage walked towards them, some holes in their worn clothes, and smuges on their faces and exposed skin. Denisu was smiling, and even Kage was too, as they tredded back towards the Main Temple, and the crowd that was starting to run towards them.

"Well," Saké stated. "That was fun."

"Just be glad we don't do that everyday" Kage replied.

"I am, but still," they looked at the happy faces running towards them. "I like the looks on their faces when it's all said and done, ya know?"

Kage looked at Denisu as the Light Innate looked up.

------------------

Well.... that's over. Now for the clean-up to begin. Will we stay in the Saurian city even more?! No. But I'm going to leave some of that up to Kat.

Later all.

~Mew Master
    ~Mew Master

ASB Battle Art

Master Trainer

*pokes* Hello? Does anyone live?

If this is the level of participation the RPG is going to have, then I may consider some drastic Measures.

neway.... I've started some concept art for Necrosan, and am pretty pleased with the design process thus far.

And as far as Chapter 8 is comming... it's comming.. trust me.

Later.
    ~Mew Master

ASB Battle Art

Veteran Trainer
    Veteran Trainer

I swear Denny, just prod them with PMs/IMs until they reply. I've seen Hunter, Smear, MTR, MarillTogepi, DMK and Erin on (and unconsciousness doesn't cut it this time) and right now, nada. Don't send a half-hearted letter. If you want the RPG to live, be firm about it
    T_M_L

My ASB Team:

Cool Trainer

-_-‘;; My apologies, my mind was completely spent of inspiration. I suppose tons of homework and funerals do that to you, eh?

Anyway, taking from where Den left off... I’d say we have some Kyra-Muknä to meet, ne? Plus a village to get to....
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Third Person

"I am, but still," Saké was replying to Kage as they looked upon the happy faces hurrying towards them. "I like the looks on their faces when it's all said and done, ya know?"

As Kage looked back at him he found that Saké was looking at the sky. Unbeknownst to Kage, there were many small creatures speckled against the clouds above that caught Saké’s eyes...

As the Pendant Bearers gathered happily around their comrades (all except Sora, who was still sleeping peacefully against a wall), and Talon had commemorated them over and over about how they had saved the Saurian race, Saké saw the shadows were now too large to be ignored.

“Talon,” Saké interrupted the Saurian king. “Do you see those?” He lifted his hand and traced a shape’s path across the sky. “What are they?”

Talon stared thoughtfully at the creatures, then smiled a toothy grin. “They are Kyra-Muknä.... Wind Walkers, I suppose you would call them in your language. They have come because they were summoned. That’s the only reason they would come.”

A small silence crept around the group as one shadowy figured pulled back its wings and dropped in a fiery streak towards the ground, flaring once more and landing on its power, elephantine feet. It had a golden head that slowly and smoothly rolled downwards to broad, powerful shoulders, through its muscle-laden chest, and past its long flipping tail, ending in a large, rudder-like spade. Its two sets of arms were long and pointed, webbed together by fine yellow skin. Its colors varied from bright orange to blood red, coming in splotches all along its figure. Atop its head were two, long, cloud-looking antennae that fluttered and moved without a breeze, and across its chest was a large jewel-like belt that held the saddle on its back.

With four other thumps, five Kyra-Muknä now stood before the group of Pendant Bearers.

Talon stared questioningly at first, but then turned to the group. “Pardon me, but I need to speak with these creatures. It will not take but a moment....” He motioned to his aids. “Take them to any infirmary that has not been destroyed to treat their wounds.” His servants nodded, guiding the Pendant Bearers towards a still standing building, while a couple carried Sora behind them.

Talon turned to the Kyra-Muknä and spoke in his native language. “Why have you come?”

The first to land stepped forward, and in a raspy, guttural voice, hissed “Ta-lon, Ud ya’suf oda’me’ghuuhi’w sa’gu ya’zggup ja’vni zyfiu. Ud oda’sh ig viuva’j sa’gu sa’xe’himu eij usa’lp.”

Talon nodded. “I am sure they would appreciate it. Where would you lead them?”

Another one snorted, tossing its head slightly. “Ud sha’pyp upa’wy sa’gnu ig sa’gu giusa’j ohuw vi sa’gu ivuja’gh.”

Talon’s eyes narrowed. “Why lead them there?”

The first one grinned with its sharp teeth. “Uzyxa’heu sa’ggyh sa’de’juu sa’gouj uwa’ghe’moa engha’ uz ujufa’pye’wu. You... have no choisssse Ta-lon... You cannot twisssst fate....”

Talon sighed loudly. “Yes, yes, I know that. When should they be ready to leave?”

“Assss... ssssoon assss they are healed...... time can not.... be ssssspared, Ta-lon...”

“Yes, I shall tell them. I take it you will wait here?” Talon asked and the first one nodded. “Then I will return once they have all gained their strength again. Tomorrow morning, is that acceptable?”

The first one growled and hissed something to its fellows before turning its head to face Talon again. “Yesssss... Mo sa’gu ina’me’ji’mot.... no later...”

And with a nod, Talon turned to check on the Pendant Bearers.
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Well, there ya go. It’s a start, anyway. I can either finish this tomorrow night, or Den, you can take it from here. Den, I can tell you what the Kyra-Muknä are saying, or you could just guess. Or even better, now’s your chance to try out translating Mupthos back into English. Good luck, you’ll need it.

~Smear

Beginning Trainer
    Beginning Trainer

Default I live!!!!

Hey people, what up? Just checking up to see how the RPG was going, which is fine from what I read. Now, I don't have much time for lolly-gagging, but I did want to check in with the roster for now. I will eventually post up, but it'll be a few weeks in tech school until I'm allowed to buy a labtop... so again, just checkin' in. Chow!

P.S.: Denny, email your CURRENT phone number to me, right?

Pimpin&#039; Redmage, at your service.