Thread: [YGO - OCG/TCG] Official Ban And Restriction List Thread

Hybrid View

Existing In a Parallel Plane Junior Trainer
    Junior Trainer

Default Re: [YGO - OCG/TCG] Official Ban And Restriction List Thread

They really did kill Tengu Plant decks this format. What more to make Xyzs even stronger then kill one of the most popular Synchro decks?

Even so, I still prefer to use my Crashbug deck simply for the fact it is not overpowered this format. (Heck, once it gets Tour Guides in the Battle Pack, it still wouldn't be too strong. Six Samurais and Inzektors still would eat it up. Thank god for Dark Armed Dragon.)
    <------ Major thanks to Cynder for these!

Jr. Comp. Tech Junior Trainer
    Junior Trainer

Default Re: [YGO - OCG/TCG] Official Ban And Restriction List Thread

Well, the first major tournament of the format, YCS Long Beach, is this weekend. It's also the first opportunity for Konami to see what a huge mistake they made with their latest 'modifications' to the list.

You thought the spread of the Big Three decks (Dino-Rabbit, Wind-Up and Inzektors) compared to other types at Atlanta was bad? I predict that at least 80% of the top 32 decks will consist of the Big Three, and I further predict that one of them will win the tournament itself. Yes, T.G.s got the last laugh at Atlanta before being barred from competitive play (losing many of their key special-summoning tricks), but I seriously doubt lightning will strike twice.

On the bright side, I've had a nice string of luck with pulls from the current set, and currently I've found plenty of inspiration to build a few Magic decks, both for Standard and Modern. I doubt I'll be playing Yu-Gi-Oh competitively until some sense of order and balance has been resolved.

In other words, I'm taking quite the hiatus...
    Computer problems? Contact Serv U 724 and Tune it up, Back it up, Keep it up.