Thread: Trading Thread

Hybrid View

Dance Instructor Beginning Trainer
    Beginning Trainer

Default Re: Dragon Dancin' Larvitars

Quote Originally Posted by Mega Horny View Post
    Well, that's awfully nice of you to offer these guys. If I could have one, I'd naturally want Jett, but, perhaps that's the one Sceptile_Master wants. Berlin would be my second choice. Also, if you need a trade...I don't have the national dex yet, so I don't likely have anything you want, but, once I do get it, I can trade over some Scythers from Leafgreen that I bred baton pass onto. That sound good?
    Perfect , also without a nice trade I'm more than happy to spread these pokemon out in the world. Ok, let's just wait for Sceptile (shouldn't take too long..) and we can close deals.
    Wow, I really like breeding somehow I found out.. Perhaps that has something to do with my girlfriend now being away for four months..

EDIT: Ok, so I have myself a adamant male and i run out of nicknames so I'll stop hatching Larvitars for the moment
    I added one with a Jolly nature, also a nice one I think!
    Anyway, tomorrow I'll start my next project: Shinx with quick attack and ice fang

2nd EDIT: Wow, those are actually quite allot.. And you know how the market works; with more offer than demand a product becomes wortheless
    Last edited by Storm; 9th May 2007 at 09:47 AM.