Thread: December Contest 2007 - Finished!

Threaded View

Judge of the Frost Beginning Trainer
    Beginning Trainer

Default December Contest 2007 - Finished!

Hey all, I'll be your host of the annual (I think >.>) TPM December Pokemon Contest! This is my first contest, so I'm really excited to see how interesting and creative you guys will be with appeal choices, as well as challenging myself to judge as well as possible during this event. On with the show!

Contest Rules:
    Contrary to the November Contest, ALL members may register to compete in this contest of which TEN spots are available, so get in quick in order to assure yourself a spot; there are, however, NO RESERVATIONS.

Appeal Breakdown:
    1st Round - 10 contestants / standard three-move appeal
    2nd Round - 5 contestants / standard three-move appeal
    3rd Round - 2 highest-scoring contestants going at it for 5 rounds of battle

SPECIAL NOTE: You may only use ONE Pokemon for all three rounds should you make it that far; no switching of Pokemon in this contest WHATSOEVER, so make wise choices.

- Contest Stage -
    Everest Colosseum - set on the outskirts of a large, evergreen forest at the base of an icy mountain range, this newly-built arena has been especially created for the accomodations of the December TPM Pokemon contest. The audience stands surround three sides of the setting, with rows of ice-topped evergreen trees serving as the northern-most boundary of it. There are balconies covering all of the audience grandstands, permitting all types of moves, and though they are subject to the cold temperatures of the environment, the seats are heated and complementary blankets are handed out to assure the most enjoyable experience possible.
    All the contestants will perform their appeals on a snowy ground (or in the air if flying/levitating/attack enables so), with a background of colonnades of evergreen trees and a large frozen lake in the center. The ice around the shallows is thick, but in the middle should be a little thinner and could possibly be broken with an effective attack.
    Throughout the appeals, it will be snowing unless a weather-altering technique is used, and for the maximum holiday cheer, the contest will take place at night with multi-colored lights adorning all rows of the grandstands and the roofs of the balconies.

Contestants:
    1. Charles Legend & Cannonball 26
    2. Mew Master & Liger
    3. Dragonis & Hailee
    4. Mike Mysterio & Big Show
    5. MeLoVeGhOsTs & Roger
    6. Houndoom_Lover & Grand-Sama
    7. Chris 2.1 & Gaunte
    8. Blademaster & Atomic Boo
    9. Vermillion & Eňwen
    10. Weasel Overlord & Famfrit

Dec. Ribbon

Go ahead and include your Round 1 Pokemon choices and appeal moves with your registration post, thanks.
    Last edited by Pichu Luver; 15th April 2008 at 01:19 PM.