Thread: Unbeatable Team.

Banned

Default Unbeatable Team.

I'm trying to make a team that will be very difficult for my friend to beat. It would be appreciated of you to help build this team.

-->Leech Seed
    -->Giga Drain
    -->Return
    -->Spikes

-->Earthquake
    -->Hyper Beam
    -->Bulk Up
    -->Rest

-->Flamethrower
    -->Body Slam
    -->Curse
    -->Rest

-->Ice Beam
    -->Thunder
    -->Surf
    -->Rest

-->Thunderbolt
    -->Shadow Ball
    -->Calm Mind
    -->Psychic

-->Dragon Dance
    -->Dragon Claw
    -->Aerial Ace
    -->????

Is there anybody I can replace to make this team stronger??

Default Unbeatable Team.

nice team.
    for slaking:
    change the hyper beam to shadow ball
    for salamence: hmm elemental move i guess

but very nice team!

Banned

Default Unbeatable Team.

hmmm... if its just you and your friend, may i reccomend using kyogre as a psuedo-passer... just start with him, and go through making fire attax 50% useful get rid of torkoal... boosting water all over, being able to use thunder... over tbolt... raised par and etc... cacturns needle arm or something attack is very good... i would get rid of fatty, hes not too good anywhos... cause yuo only get to use him half the time, if you want something normal go w/exploud, learns sleep talk naturally and not too shabby stats either... get a medicham, there really good... im not gonna go through and rate, just offering some helpful suggestions...

Banned

Default Unbeatable Team.

I'm not gonna bore you with clichés like, "No team is unbeatable." So don't worry!

Anyway, You have a lot of resting going on, so a Heal Beller / Aroma Therapist might be a good idea. Gardevoir should have reflect over shadow ball. Her attack and defense are both low. This fixes that.

Keep hyper beam on slaking. If you add shadow ball, add it over earthquake. Actually, that's what I recommend. And amnesia does more for him than bulk up. And yawn's good too.

Flamethrower's good on salamence.

Good luck making your friend cry!

EDIT: hey, I just noticed you have Kyogre. Hmm... this changes things. Umm.... fire moves (like the flamethrower I suggested) won't be a good idea. That also means Torkoal ain't too great. And needle arm's good on Cacturne (more PP) Umm... let's see.. since you already have one legendary, just use Registeel over Torkoal. He's a great tank with
    amnesia
    curse
    metal claw
    rest

Banned

Default Unbeatable Team.

lol, id replace slaking w/medicham... your friends prolly gonna have a slaking, why not destroy it? and recover... big advantage

Banned

Default Unbeatable Team.

Thanks! I will be sure to get rid of Torkoal...

Banned

Default Unbeatable Team.

well its not just a split move like get rid of torkoal, but when using kyogre in link battles it seems to help because until its dead rain dance is in affect... so maybe you could get some pogeys that make advantage of it, like a ludicolo (not reccomending just saying) his ability makes him recover life every time there is rain... and etc. i was just reccomending doing stuff like that btw what version does your friend have, if he uses groudon cuold be a problem... although kyogre 0wns groudon... groudon can use solarbeam, but krogre can use a STABd, surf w/rd...

Banned

Default Unbeatable Team.

He has ruby. BTW, what would be a good moveset for Medicham?

Banned

Default Unbeatable Team.

Medicham
    Personality: +Att - Spc Att
    Item: ? / Black Belt
    Ability: Pure Power (Attack power is doubled in battle. It will return to normal if special ability is taken.)
    - High Jump Kick / Brick Break (TM)
    - Shadow Ball
    - Meditate / Bulk Up (TM)
    - Recover

Banned

Default Unbeatable Team.

brick break
    shadow ball/psychic
    recover
    bulk up

Banned

Default Unbeatable Team.

Damn, I just used a Bulk Up TM on my Slaking.. Where can I get another at?

Banned

Default Unbeatable Team.

hmmm... some great points Gligar_man. I knew there was a reason i liked you

Slaking vs. Medicham is risky though. Slaking's faster and Medicham's weak defensively. If you got him on a switch in (or a loafing turn) it'd be good. Not something I'd bank on though.

And Ludicolo DOES work great with rain dance. Especially with

Surf
    Leech Seed
    Mega Drain
    Rain Dance / Ice Beam
    @leftovers

(The last move is tricky. If your friend uses Groudon, you want to be able to change the weather back. Kyogre can beat Groudon, but you'll switch in to an SE solarbeam. I'm pretty sure the ability doesn't kick in until the next turn, though if it kicks in as soon as you come in, that would be awesome. 3 turn charge for solarbeam!)

Banned

Default Unbeatable Team.

slaking prolly oculdnt ohko medicham and you could always recover while slakings being an idiot... and loafing around... or bulk up to your advantage, also i dont think his friend owuld leave in slaking, and i do believe personally a medicham would 0wn a slaking, attack, recover, attack, recover, attack, recover, when he goes to sleep hes screwed, just bulk up and recover while hes resting, then youll 0wn him... i howvere havnt done this match so its all speculation... ludicolo does go good w/rain dance, but theres plenty of non waters out there you could use i think... ludicolo and pre-evolutions only one w/rain dish, but...

No.116 Horsea
    No.118 Goldeen
    No.119 Seaking
    No.129 Magikarp
    No.138 Omanyte
    No.139 Omastar
    No.140 Kabuto
    No.141 Kabutops
    No.211 Qwilfish
    No.226 Mantine
    No.230 Kingdra
    No.270 Lotad
    No.271 Lombre
    No.272 Ludicolo
    No.283 Surskit
    No.370 Luvdisc
    No.349 Feebas
    No.367 Huntail
    No.368 Gorebyss
    No.369 Relicanth

can get swift swim, guess you are kinda limitted to water... although relicanth isnt out of the question since relicanth is very pwerful and you are getting rid of your torkoal a rock woldnt hurt so much... just be able ot back it up w/whomever... against a grass, i also have noticed you have no ground immune? yes your slaking has earthquake, yo gonna hurt yourself too? id put medicham over him, and get rid of some i think you should at least have 2 ground immune wether levitaters or fliers, a weezing wouldnt hurt you too much but then you should get a dark... so id just flip out salamence for a flygon maybe since they bth serve the same purpose?

*stikachu likes me*
    *gives stikachu flowers*

... lol just my weird sence of humor

Banned

Default Unbeatable Team.

Is there any way of getting anymore of those Bulk Up Tms?

Banned

Default Unbeatable Team.

nope, sowwy only 1 to my knowledge

Banned

Default Unbeatable Team.

How do I teach a pogey Rock Slide on Sapphire?

Banned

Default Unbeatable Team.

breed it, there's no trade backs with rsbygsc

Banned

Default Unbeatable Team.

what naturally learns rock slide?

Banned

Default Unbeatable Team.

slugma / magcargo

Default Unbeatable Team.

Rhyhorn/Rhydon also laern it naturally.

Banned

Default Unbeatable Team.

i think he wants something compatible with Blaziken

Banned

Default Unbeatable Team.

camerupt... llv 33... also the lvl he becomes camerupt... and is compatible w/blaziken

Default Unbeatable Team.

Blaziken isn't even on his team.....if you want it on Cradily, you need to breed it to Corsola, from Rhyhorn I believe. Or Slugma/Magcargo. PLus, Vega, Rhyhorn, and Slugma/Magcargo are compatible with Blaziken, as is Nosepass and Solrock, all of which learn it.

EDIT:Rhyhorn learns it through breeding as well, NVM about him, unless you wanna breed it on him.

Banned

Default Unbeatable Team.

magcargo not compatable w/blaziken, just camerupt... if i recall correctly camerupt and blaziken are both ground type breeders, while magcargo is monster...

Default Unbeatable Team.

On Meowth's Dex where it lists Egg Move data, it has Slugma/Magcargo in the whole line's Egg Group stuff.

Banned

Default Unbeatable Team.

Magcargo- Indeterminate
    Blaziken- Ground
    Camerupt- Ground

point and game...

Default Unbeatable Team.

Look in Slugma/Magcargo's Egg Group data, Inderteminate can breed with anyhing, I believe.