Hybrid View

exit stage Crowley Elite Trainer
    Elite Trainer

Default Re: Final Fantasy: Darkness Descends

ZOMGS A TEMZI POST. *faints*

Temzi :: Dragoon of Justice
    :: i never knew a heart could live inside
    the rust from all your rain ::

“I say,” Temzi said, somewhat needlessly. “I say. Everyone's here, this is good fortune! Perhaps we can begin our Honourable Quest?” He looked around hopefully, and then realised that he still held Lady Shayna round her middle. He put her down with as much gentleness as he could muster and tugged at his helm apologetically. “My apologies, Lady Shayna. I did not see any sense in aggravating the Ivalician Guards more than our good Captain and his pilot already have. If the Lady Captain is to be travelling with us, we had all best treat her with Honour and Politeness,” he said, almost to himself. “Ah Kain, my life has been somewhat lacking in Honourable Quests lately. It will be good to be upon the right track once more.”

Temzi smiled at the Lady Captain, and then quailed inside at her answering glower. Women in Ivalice were much more... formidable than he had been lead to believe. In his safe, warm days in Leá Monde, he had been assured that women were mostly of the Damsels in Distress persuasion, and highly likely to faint at the sight of a smidgeon of blood, a dash of danger, or a muscular Knight coming to the rescue. But the women in their crew were far from fainting Damsels in need of rescue. In fact, Temzi was mostly of the opinion that he would be more likely to need saving from them. He signed, glumly, but then cheered up again at the thought of adventure. And then he glummed out again, as the thought that Seta would not be there to enjoy the adventure with him. He rather missed the Viera's solid, rock-like presence, no matter how little he smiled or talked or even liked Temzi.

Seta had sort of reminded Temzi of one of the boys at Valendia Academy, only without the constant mocking that came with him and the rest of the class. Temzi had always assumed that his Guado heritage was offensive to the born-and-bred Valendians, but he couldn't understand why they should let such a triviality stand in the way of Friendship and Brotherhood. Although Friendship and Brotherhood weren't exactly fond comrades of Temzi anyway. He accepted this fact with his usual stoicism and not a small dose of confused, wrinkle-nosed expressions as people cornered him mercilessly every lunchtime.

A sharp sound and a collision brought Temzi back into reality and the present to a knocking on the back of his armour.

“We're going, Temzi,” Lady Nii said, and Temzi saw that it was true – the crew were filing eagerly back to the Wolfstar, lead by a capering, dancing Captain de Famfrćn who looked like he couldn't contain his jubilation at being reunited with his beloved airship.

Temzi smiled. He might not be the most effusive member of the crew, but it seemed like he'd finally found somewhere he belonged, even though he wasn't as much of a criminal as he was sure Sirius would like. He supposed that, at some point in the very-near-future, he would be receiving some lessons to that effect. And he would soak them up like a Guado sponge, as his mother had made him promise to do to any learning he may come across.

#5 :: 576~

Sirius will be edited in as soon as he's finished capering.
    Last edited by Weasel Overlord; 6th October 2009 at 02:24 PM.

this is hell
    we have a little something called integrity

Weasel Overlord says:
    spanner cock?