Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: April Fools! Although you already guessed!

Master Trainer
    Master Trainer

Default Re: April Fools! Although you already guessed!

I can understand how you would be angry, but I think this is something better settled for PM, than having a long drawn out argument in the middle of the topic. I know you like to be public, but that isn't helping your case any.

Master Trainer
    Master Trainer

Quote Originally Posted by Thanksverymuch View Post
    ... The mods still have a bad attitude.
    Your posts doesn't justify it. You doubled post an obscene topic twice that filled with cunts and fucks. If it is mere chatting cases, I would have closed an eye at that time. Whatever it is, you should understand at that time, what is over the line and what is not. If I have a bad attitude, I wouldn't be bothered to pm you at all, firepokemon. ~.~;

As for ban uplifting, it is not a moderator's say actually. Tell that to the administrators or the super moderators.

Beginning Trainer
    Beginning Trainer

OMG you're seriously talking about me saying cunt and dick with some of the posts you lot sent over to Misc? Hilarious.

And that isn't the point Dark-San you infracted me for that comment in the Happy April Fools thread.

Elite Trainer
    Elite Trainer

I'm sorry.
    mistysakura
    2007 Golden Pens: Co-winner of Best Poem (Rain Eternal) and Best Reviewer
    2007 Silver Pencils: Winner of Best Poem (Death Sonnet -- Untitled)
    2004 Silver Pencils: Winner of Nicest Fanficcer & Least Likely Couple (with PancaKe)
    Former 3-time winner of Most Dedicated Reader at the Fanfiction Forums
    Also Keeper of the 'A'ctivator Unown

Brimstone Diamonds. The Artist. Tightrope. Solitude. Autopsy.
    Glitter (one-shot).
    Listen to Rain Eternal -- a song.

Random thought: 2+2=5.

Veteran Trainer
    Veteran Trainer

why wub woo Moderator

I've honestly had enough of this drama. If you have any personal issues with mods, please take it to the PM system instead of voicing your angst out here. It was an April Fool's Joke: get over it. Yes, it turned out worse than we anticipated in retrospect, but these things happen. Grow a pair and move on. I've heard enough whining for one day. Even Blade, who you've all made out to be this martyr for the cause, has manned up and grown a pair, so the rest of you can stop it. April Fool's has passed, so this topic is more or less defunct. If anyone tries to make any more unnecessary drama, this will be locked.

It was a shame no one took notice of the other threads we made and instead concentrated on the two threads that attacked members, but maybe that was to be expected. Still, at least you were only being fake-insulted. There's tonnes of posts referring to me in the Mod Forum archives from years ago that would make some of the insults you guys received look very tame. I didn't get upset, I just laughed that some mods and ex-mods used to have so much hate aimed at me, and then didn't have the balls to confront me about it.
    Quote Originally Posted by Lady Vulpix
    You have turned my vacation thread into a discussion about Heald's balls. You should be ashamed of yourselves.

You crook! Ya CRIMINAL!! Veteran Trainer
    Veteran Trainer
    The Universe - 46 degrees north, 8 trillion degrees west

There's too much in this topic that I could reply to, but I still respect at least a couple of the Mods here, so I'll keep it brief.

No. I am NOT happy now that I know it was all a joke. As I've said in IM's, that just pissed me off more that you guys decided for April Fool's, "Hey, let's talk shit about Blade for a month behind his back, and then show him and say it was a joke.". And yes, I'm focusing on ME. I'm being selfish. I'm the one that had SIXTEEN HOURS to mull over the fact that my so-called friends had stuck a "KICK ME" sign to my back. With a knife.

And lastly, I don't buy that all the insults were jokes. I know at least a few of the Mods don't like me and used this little prank as a medium to openly talk shit about me and get away with it.

Quote Originally Posted by Heald View Post
    I've honestly had enough of this drama. If you have any personal issues with mods, please take it to the PM system instead of voicing your angst out here. It was an April Fool's Joke: get over it. Yes, it turned out worse than we anticipated in retrospect, but these things happen. Grow a pair and move on. I've heard enough whining for one day. Even Blade, who you've all made out to be this martyr for the cause, has manned up and grown a pair, so the rest of you can stop it.
    Sorry Heald, but I can't exactly PM the entire Mod force about this. Besides, you guys got your publicity. Now it's my turn. After all, it's still April Fool's Day somewhere in the world, right?

And no, I haven't "manned up." I'm pissed, and I will be for awhile yet. I can recover from my balls being broken pretty fast; my trust is a lot harder to rebuild. And some of you still have a long way to go.

There. I'm done. NOW you ca-... Wait. One last thing.

Quote Originally Posted by Andrew View Post
    I agree with the mass apologies
    I never thought I'd get an apology from YOU, Andrew.

...Thanks.

OK, NOW I'm done. Lock the topic. Happy April Fool's Day.

(Nintendo) 4 Lyfe

HEY! I do art commissions! Follow me and my pals on their website here!

i ♥ f a n f i c f o r u m Master Trainer
    Master Trainer

Hi guys what did I miss?

♥ Funeral for a Friend . Opeth . Faith No More . Dream Theater ♥
    Unown ! Award (2008) for Amazing Comback!
    Unown S Award (2009) for Smile
    2009 Silver Pencils:
    Best Poem (All I Can Say About You) | Best Plot Twist (Full Moon) | Best Contributor | Queen of Fanfic | TPM Addict

Quote Originally Posted by shazza View Post
    Mt. Moon gives me that similar feeling I used to get when I would wake up first thing in the morning as an 11/12 year old and get excited about browsing TPM.

I Finnished last Moderator

Hey PancaKe, welcome back. Here's what kinda sums it up.

Quote Originally Posted by Mew Master View Post
    The "joke" was basically to make it seem like an Admin Dispute where one Admin (Lady V) would post fake topics where it would show the Mods talking down about some of the members. These topics said some hurtful things to some unstable individuals and caused the drama. However when they realized how everyone was reacting to this distasteful "joke" they were asked to apologize to the offended ppl.

I have all them saved as Word Documents.
    I saved some threads too but consider deleting them. This whole thing has been like stabbing someone and then tucking the knife in the wound (I suck at these expressions).

Master Trainer
    Master Trainer

Quote Originally Posted by Thanksverymuch View Post
    OMG you're seriously talking about me saying cunt and dick with some of the posts you lot sent over to Misc? Hilarious.

And that isn't the point Dark-San you infracted me for that comment in the Happy April Fools thread.
    Good ahead and laugh if you think that is a joke. I have a copy of that post you made and that topic deservingly needs to be deleted and you infracted for it. I just plain lazy to search for both topics which Gabi promptly deleted. I am not going to comment it any further on this topic, if you had problems with it, I will be more than welcome to entertain you via private message.

Dragon Tamer Administrator
    Administrator
    34.625 S, 58.50595 W (Buenos Aires, Argentina)

OK, too much drama here. If anyone has a problem with me, you can PM me or IM me and we'll sort it out privately. If anyone wants to see the non-hate threads, contact me and we can arrange a way for you to take a look at them. The 2 threads that made fun of active members won't see the light again if I have a say in it.

Annual Unown Awards: Kind (2007), Friendly, Queen (2008), Dedicated (2009), She found Kevin! (2009),
    Everyone wins (2011), Tea, World traveler (2012), Busy, Patient (2013),
    Durga, Firefox, Twenty Thousand Hidden Posts (2014), Helpful (2015),
    Active, Discord, Letter, Unown Awards 2019 (2019).

Don't forget to visit the Dragon's Guild and Dragon Tamers site.
    ✭Ask me about AC/CC. Adopt a pokemon and Join!✭