I really got tired of waiting for this to be moved so I am going to go on and move it.

I would assume, after all of these years of TPM providing the best April Fools entertainment around. That everyone would make sure to avoid taking anything too personally over the period of days ranging from March 30th - April 2nd. Anyway yes all of the topics marked with *s were jokes. We have been creating them in the past month and used the *s to identify them as the April Fools topics.

To tell the truth our secret forum isn't a place where we go to pick on members as many of you seem to be assuming. It's nothing more than a board filled with discussion topics of various forums on here, in which we discuss future events. Such as the RPG Newsletter. We would not discuss and attack individual members like you have seen in the past day's topics for the very reason that they could become public by a disgruntled mod.

So just to reassure everyone. No I do not want to Mod Blade just so that he can be a scapegoat. No I do not want to use his idea with out him being the first to implement it. It was a joke. The entire Mod Staff did have fun posting like ass holes for the last month, but just like in a RPG or Fan Fic, those posts were characteractures, and not a realistic representation of the mod.

I hope everyone has had a Happy April Fools, we did try our hardest to provide some quality entertainment this year.

If anyone got hurt in this we apologize. It was created out of fun, and a bit of 2 am posting. NONE of these topics were ment to be taken seriously.