Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: <Game> What Would You Use These Things For? Version 1 (Approved by T_M_L)

I Finnished last Moderator

Default Re: <Game> What Would You Use These Things For? Version 1 (Approved by T_M_L)

I'd just make them all melt with the sulfuric acid.

What would you use a Web camera, a horse, a pullover and some pea soup for?

The Crows, just stop the crows Moderator

Default Re: <Game> What Would You Use These Things For? Version 1 (Approved by T_M_L)

I would use the webcam to capture a horse wearing a pull over eating a bowl of soup, I am really lazy today.

What would you use a Staff, 6 arrows, peice of string and a can of deoderant for?

~*~*~* Unown Awards *~*~*~
    "Y"earning | "B"anner Guy | "K"urosakura's

Jedi Hunter Moderator

I would tie the string around my finger. Then I will throw the arrows up in the air one at a time and try to hit them at the deodorant using the staff.

What would you use a knife, a Dallas Cowboys Cheerleader, a stop watch, and a bottle of industrial strength glue for?
    1) There's no excuse for laziness, but I'm working on it!
    2) I will live forever or die trying
    3) It's only funny until somebody gets hurt...............then it's hilarious

I'd start scratching the stop watch with the knife and make the cheerleader cheer me up while doing this. Then I'd get bored and use the glue to glue the cheerleader so that she can no longer move.

What would you use a shiny Mewtwo TCG card, a scanner, a halberd and Gandalf's hat for?

I would scan the Mewtwo TCG card and make several copies of it then put on the hat and start selling the fakes. If anyone tried to tell anyone I was selling fakes I would stab them with the Halberd.

What would you use a glass, a cucumber, a puzzle peice and a poster for?

SW-2628-7394-6108 Master Trainer
    Master Trainer

I would fill the glass with box wine and drink it, then hang the poster upside down, salt and eat the cucumber, and take the puzzle piece and put it in the magical trash receptacle.

What would you use a blanket, a rope, Mikachu Yukitatsu, and a ceiling fan for?
    winner of the (a)ncient (2009), (v)intage, (2009), (v)eteran award (2011), (e)veryone wins! (2011),
    (q)ueenly (2012), (y)ara sofia with Oslo (2012), (l)egalized (2014), (d)ream (2015), (a)ctive (2019), and (e)ighth generation unown awards! thanks TPM!

member since day 1

#OccupyMtMoon
    TPMNoVA12 ~ Hopes and Dreams ~ Team Birdo
    TPMUK12 ~ Drink the Pounds Away ~ Groceries

3DS Code: 3325-3072-6715
    GO Code: 1336-7550-2201
    You Are Awesome.

Jedi Hunter Moderator

I would use the rope to tie up Mikachu Yukitatsu and the blanket to gag him. I would then use the ceiling fan to torture him.

What would you use a magmar (the pokemon not the person), an oak tree, a storm trooper, and a gold watch for?

Lol Magmar and Fett One.

I'd use the gold watch in order to make the stormtrooper believe I'm a superior and command him to force the Magmar to burn down the oak tree.

What would you use The Millenium Puzzle, DVD player instructions, a bottle of milk and a hammer for?

I would smash the Millenium Puzzle with the hammer BECAUSE YUIGOH IS CRAP. then rework it with the DVD player instructions so it will now dispense milk.

What would you use soem dirt, an arm, 4 gloves and a power point for?

Master Trainer

I would use it as a presentation for that History of Science class I took.... the history of minerals? Or dirt? Or mud.

What would you use the following assorted objects that we sell at my job for?

Three cans of greenish-blueish-greyish paint

Two pairs of slippers for rich snobby people called "Foot Duvets" (a duvet is a fancy cover that you put over your blanket)

Several thousand dollars' worth of 600-thread-count silk BABY bedding (I guess these parents assume their babies will never pee/poop/throw up on it)

And a polished chrome $89 PLUNGER?
    Last edited by Magmar; 14th July 2009 at 08:30 AM. Reason: i suck at ubb code
    winner of the (a)ncient (2009), (v)intage, (2009), (v)eteran award (2011), (e)veryone wins! (2011),
    (q)ueenly (2012), (y)ara sofia with Oslo (2012), (l)egalized (2014), (d)ream (2015), (a)ctive (2019), and (e)ighth generation unown awards! thanks TPM!

member since day 1

#OccupyMtMoon

You Are Awesome.

The cult of personality..... Elite Trainer
    Elite Trainer

Ok here's my sick mind at work.......
    I'd beat the baby to death with the slippers as it slept in it's nice silk sheets. Then I would take said $89 chrome plunger and put the kid, the weapon and the silk sheets down the toilet in the hopes none would ever be found. I'd then use the paint to paint over any remaining bloodstains.

A Mike Myers mask along with a priest's robes, handcuffs and a playground.

Let your mind process that disturbing image and roll with it in a way no one expects. The obvious insane thing is already on my mind so surprise me ^_~
    TPM's self proclaimed firearms expert, former RPG mod, occassional smartass and all around enigmatic wonder ^_~
    3DS Friend Code: 3196 4256 7846
    XBL: Enigma1985 NYJ
    Steam: enigmaticwonder
    FF.net: https://www.fanfiction.net/~enigmaticwonder85

Stay your blade from the flesh of an innocent.
    Hide in plain sight.
    Never compromise the Brotherhood.
    Nothing is true, everything is permitted.
    -The Assassin's Creed

Jedi Hunter Moderator

I would wear the mask and the robes. I will then handcuff myself to the monkey bars at the playground

What would you use a razor, the all spark, a contact lens, and a clone for?

I'd scratch the contact lens with the razor, then laugh at the clone who tries to look at the AllSpark with it.

What would you use an SD Memory Card, a Magikarp, a letterbox and some deodorant for?

I would use the letterbox for kindling then make a spark some how using the SD memory card then use the deoderant to make a large flame then use that to roast the Magikarp.

What would you use a DvD Box set of Bleach, Pizza, Several pens and a cat for?

Jedi Hunter Moderator

I will eat the pizza while watching Bleach. Afterwards, I will throw the pens at the cat simply to keep me entertained.

What would you use a box, an oil drum, a gold watch, and a butchers knife for?

I'd take the box, put the gold watch inside it, then put it into the oil drum, and finally, try to stab it with the butcher's knife.

What would you use human brains, a hamburger, a sauna and an oritsuru (a paper crane) for?

Master Trainer

I would grind up the human brains, cook the hamburger, repackage the brains and return them to the grocery store as hamburger for a refund. I would use that refund towards a gym membership so I could use the sauna. Then I would probably step on the paper cranes.

What would you use a beehive, Zac Efron, sixteen taper (tall/thin) candles, and a bottle of Febreze for?

member since day 1

#OccupyMtMoon

You Are Awesome.

I would set up the candles in a satanic formation around Zac Efron the douse him in Febreeze and then sacrifice him by killing him with the bee hives.

What would you do with a weed, a flower, 9 salamanders and a comb for?

Jedi Hunter Moderator

I would train the salamanders to fight each other. The winner gets the comb, while second place gets the flower, and third place gets the weed.

What would you do with a bomb, a bottle of Clorox Bleach, ammonia, and a vial of small pox?

I'd mix the ammonia and smallpox in order to make something really unhealthy and then use Clorox Bleach to color the vial so that nobody can see what is inside. Then I'd probably give up my plan of feeding it to someone and blow it up with the bomb instead.

What would you use Barack Obama, my favourite band Blind Guardian CDs, a sport utility vehicle and a wallet for?

I would kidnap Barack Obama using the Sports Utility vechiles then get away listening to Blind Guardian while I throw the wallet out the window to distract anyone following me.

What would you use a table, a draw, a ruler and a 20 foot fire breathing dragon for?

Jedi Hunter Moderator

I would charge people money to watch the dragon destroy the table, draw and ruler with it's fire breath.

What would you use a blank DVD, a satellite, a comet, and a boxing glove for?

table, a draw, a ruler and a 20 foot fire breathing dragon

I'd code a smart computer program on the DVD, the use of which I'll tell here. I'd put it on the satelite, launch it, and next summon the comet head towards the earth. When the comet is about to hit the earth my computer program on DVD and the boxing glove come to the picture. I'd put the satelite to change the orbit of the comet and make it miss earth and at the same time I'd show off with the boxing glove that I saved the world by using that only.

What would you use a grammatically perfect Finnish translation of this post, a blackboard, an annoying kid from your neigbour and some candy for?

I would lure the kid with the candy into a classroom and then cram the finnish translated post into his head by making him write it on the black board 1000 times.

What would you use a box, a piece of string, a ruler and a teddy bear for?

Jedi Hunter Moderator

I would tie one end of the string to the rule, which would be holding the box up on an angle. The teddy bear will be under the box and when a child comes to take the bear, I will pull on the string causing the box to fall onto and trapping the child.

What would you use a match, a f-22 raptor, a cassette tape, and a nuclear power plant for?

I'd place the casette tape somewhere around the nuclear power plant, fly over it with the F-22 Raptor and try to throw the match into the casette tape. Impossible? But did you really think I'd blow up the power plant?

What would you use a balloon, a clown's costume, a sofa and a UFO for?

I would dress up in the costume then put the sofa in the UFO fly it around and drop balloons on top of children.

What would you use a Wheel, six birds, a fence and a rubbish bin for?

Jedi Hunter Moderator

I would use the wheel to break the fence. I will then use the pieces of the fence (I'm assuming it's a wooden fence) to build a build house for the six birds. What ever is left after I'm done will go into the rubbish bin.

What would you use a megaphone, a hover craft, a baton, and a bottle of sun block for?

I'd drive around in the hovercraft because it's awesome and yell songs from Naruto anime to the microphone. If a Dragonball Z fan tries to attack me, I'd stick the baton to his eye and make him eat the sun block. Again, my response involved some anime action!

What would you use a Koopa Troopa, Princess Peach, a hearth and a human heart for?

I would heat the heart over the hearth then eat it while I watch Princess Peach kick the crap out of Bowser.

What would you do with a Steak, a cup of milk, earphones and a rail for?

Jedi Hunter Moderator

I will eat the steak and drink the milk for dinner. I wear the earphones to block out all noise, so I can eat in peace and quiet, while the train I am on travels across the rail

What would you use a wig, shades, a cane, and a chicken for?

I'd hide the chicken beneath the wig, put the shades on and try to stab the chicken with the cane. I also considered putting them all on myself but this is at least a bit less boring.

What would you use Wikipedia, an electric guitar, a computer malware program and a catapult for?

I would upload the malware program onto Wikipedia then to escape I would catapult myself while playing the guitar.

What would you use a empty cup, a sword sheath, a cable and a pole for?

Jedi Hunter Moderator

I would use the pole and sword sheath as weapons and the cable would be used to tie up people after I knock them out with the pole and sword sheath. I will then use the cup to go get a drink

What would you use a lantern, a goldfish, a turban, and an eye patch for?

I'd put the turban and the eyepatch on to look just like a cool Indonesian pirate. Then I'd throw the goldfish away and try to search for it with the lantern as it grows dark.

What would you use Link's horse Epona, a TPM Visitor Message, chewing gum and a bone for?

I would ride Epona while using the chewing gum as a make shift rope so I could swing the bone around then I would use the message to send you a picture of me doing it.

What would you use a rope, 6 cars, a cat and a microwave for?

Jedi Hunter Moderator

First I will line up the 6 cars. Then I will tie the rope to the cat's tail and then start to swing. I will release the cat and watch it fly over the cars and land in the microwave.

What would you use a drum set, an energy weapon, a submarine, and rollerblades for?

I'd connect the energy weapon with the submarine's control system and play drums inside it to get into a good battle mood. Then I'd attack some cities and finally get out of the submarine and pretend I'm just an ordinary rollerblader with the rollerblades.

What would you use Barad-dűr (the tower in LOTR), a bow, ten hamburgers and a scale for?

I would travel to Baradur while eating the hamburgers and when I arrived I would use the bow to shoot some scale enhanced arrows to kill Sauron.

What would you use a Orc, several bottles of water, a cloud and a pillar for?

Jedi Hunter Moderator

I would use the Orc to destroy the pillar. While that is happening I will sit back and drink the water while watching the cloud.

What would you use a black hole, a Siberian Tiger, a giant mech, and a green lantern power ring for?