Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: <Game> What Would You Use These Things For? Version 1 (Approved by T_M_L)

I Finnished last Moderator

Default Re: <Game> What Would You Use These Things For? Version 1 (Approved by T_M_L)

I'd give the Power Ring to the siberian tiger to see what it does with it and then throw the mech into the black hole to see what it does with it.

What would you use BlackWarGreymon, a temple, mount Fuji and a bottle of vodka for?

SW-2628-7394-6108 Master Trainer
    Master Trainer

Default Re: <Game> What Would You Use These Things For? Version 1 (Approved by T_M_L)

A hell of a fun night on a temple at Mount Fuji with a new friend! (Can I sneak some mixers? Vodka is nast on its own.)

What would you use a coffee pot, a filter, sixteen dead mice, some coffee grounds, water, a mug, your sweetener of choice, and a power socket/outlet for?
    winner of the (a)ncient (2009), (v)intage, (2009), (v)eteran award (2011), (e)veryone wins! (2011),
    (q)ueenly (2012), (y)ara sofia with Oslo (2012), (l)egalized (2014), (d)ream (2015), (a)ctive (2019), and (e)ighth generation unown awards! thanks TPM!

member since day 1

#OccupyMtMoon
    TPMNoVA12 ~ Hopes and Dreams ~ Team Birdo
    TPMUK12 ~ Drink the Pounds Away ~ Groceries

3DS Code: 3325-3072-6715
    GO Code: 1336-7550-2201
    You Are Awesome.

The Crows, just stop the crows Moderator

I would make the worst pot of coffee you have ever tasted.

What would you use some Cardboad, Hugh Laurie, a box of pain killers and a guillotine for?

~*~*~* Unown Awards *~*~*~
    "Y"earning | "B"anner Guy | "K"urosakura's

I'd use Hugh Laurie as a model and make a statue of him from the cardboard, then I'd be so bored that I'd chop off one of my fingers with the guillotine and eat the painkillers.

What would you use a tree, a lamp, Sailor Moon's underpants and a vacuum cleaner for?

Jedi Hunter Moderator

I would hang Sailor Moon's underpants on the tree and then proceed to clean my house using the vacuum, while using the lamp to provide light so I can see.

What would you use a walkie talkie, a TV, a grenade, and a box of cereal for?
    1) There's no excuse for laziness, but I'm working on it!
    2) I will live forever or die trying
    3) It's only funny until somebody gets hurt...............then it's hilarious

I would hide the grenade in a box of cereal anduse the walkie talkie to lure someone close to it and activate the grenade while i watch the explosion from a live feed on the TV.

What would you use a bottle Top, a Stylus, 3 USB connecters and a blade of grass for?

I'd go high by eating the grass, pick the bottle top in a hallucination that it has a bottle below it, then break the USB connectors by scratching them with the stylus because those damn things don't work anyway.

What would you use high-heeled shoes, a revolver, a wizard's hat and Crazy Elf Boy's signature for?

Jedi Hunter Moderator

I would wear the shoes and the hat. I will then shot CEB with the revolver for coming up with that signature.

What would you use a power drill, a drum of oil, a teleprompter, and a nunchuk (the ninja weapon not the Wii controller) for?

I would drill a hole in the oil drum then protect it with nunchucks while reading from a teleprompter.

What would you use a roll of foil, a table, a fan and a T-shirt for?

I'd cover the table with the foil, then put the t-shirt over the table, place the fan in front of it, turn the fan on and watch the fan moving the t-shirt and imagine the table is a beautiful girl. Twisted, huh?

What would you use a missile, a rope, a hot dog and a toilet for?

Jedi Hunter Moderator

I will use the hot dog to lure a kid into my house. I will then tie the kid to the toilet using the rope. I will then get a safe distance away and use the missile to blowup the house.

What would you use a magnifying glass, an ant farm, a TV antenna, and a cell phone for?

I would hook the TV antenna to hook up the mobile phone to a satellite so I could record myself burning ants from the ant farm with a magnifying glass.

What would you use a magazine, a beanie, salt and a peice of paper for?

I'd tell you, Crazy Elf Boy, that the piece of paper is from my Death Note and intend to kill you if you don't put salt on the magazine and the beanie and eat them.

What would you use my bedroom, Misty's Psyduck, Google and an empty bottle of Coca-Cola for?

Jedi Hunter Moderator

I will use Google to find instructions to your house. Once in your room, I will hit Psyduck on the head with the empty coke bottle causing it to have a massive headache. I will then order Psyduck to use it's confusion attack to destroy your room

What would you use a charizard, a Nintendo 64, a hummer, and a comic book for?

I would start driving the Hummer and attach the Charizard to the top and make it fire like a medival cannon. Whilst driving since I am so good at it I will be reading the comic while also playing the 64.

What would you use a tyre, a sword, tea and a hook for?

I'd put the tyre in the hook, then try to hit the tyre with the sword, and, last but not least, calm myself down by drinking tea.

What would you use a pirate ship, a skirt, a Bulbasaur and a drug store for?

Jedi Hunter Moderator

I would use the bulbasaur to help me rob the drugstore and then I will escape on the pirate ship. I will dress the bulbasaur in the skirt.

What would you use a peacock, a black sock, 20 gallons of beer, and a time machine for?

I would get drunk on the beer and then put the sock over the peacocks head, travel back to important moments in time to see how they react when they find a peacock with a sock on its head.

What would you use a Mars Bar, the planet Mars, the cast from Life on Mars and the actress who played Veronica Mars for?

I'd send the whole cast plus that actress all the way to the red planet and see if they can find the Mars bar I hid there. I'd take them back to earth only if they can find the Mars bar.

What would you use Pokemon theme song, Tokyo, Godzilla and the actors from American Pie movie series for?

Jedi Hunter Moderator

CEB, I like your question.

I would let Godzilla destroy Tokyo, while the pokemon them song is playing. The actors from American Pie will be the people that are running around screaming

What would you use the A-Team, a spaceship, a pin, and a white flag for?

I would get the A-Team to use the Spaceship and pin to make the most destructive weapon ever made then lure people out with the white flag claiming surrender then shoot them.

What would you use a fish, the moon, a remote and a mask for?

I'd wear the mask in order to look scary. Then I'd take the remote, point it towards the moon and press a button. Immediately, after that, I'd throw the fish on your face so that you can't see anything and I'd say "See? I destroyed the moon!".

What would you use an electric shaver, a clock, kamehameha and a hospital for?

Jedi Hunter Moderator

I will use the clock to wake up in the morning. After waking up, I will shave with the shaver. Then I will go out and use the kamehameha on random people that are passing by. Once I'm done, I will take the survivors to the hospital

What would you use a computer, a cockroach, a gold tooth, and a car battery for?

I would take the cockroach and attach it to the battery then super charge it by using the gold tooth as a conductor and the computer to control it.

What would you use an Air Tank, a Scapel, a box of matches and a Shark for?

I'd pretend to torture the shark with the scalpel and wait for some animal rights organization members to come. When they arrive, I'd set one of them on fire with a match and ask which one they choose to release first? Their burning friend or the shark? Last but not least, I'd empty the air tank, put some water inside it and also the shark there to show I'd never hurt a shark. I know this was lame and Crazy Elf Boy didn't give me animal rights organization members and water, but this also took me forever to write, so please understand Asperger!

What would you use animal rights organization members, water, an abacus and a USB adapter for?

Jedi Hunter Moderator

I will hit the animal rights organization members over their heads with the abacus and then drown them in the water. I will keep the USB adapter for my own personal use.

What would you use a movie theater, drugs, a water gun, and a plastic bag for?

I would take the drugs in a plastic bag to the movie theatre and then throw them at people as well as squirting them with the water gun.

What would you use a giant building, several bottles, a horse and a portal to the netherworld for?

I'd drop the bottles from the top of the buliding on people and see how much it hurts. Then I'd escape to the netherworld riding the horse.

What would you use my prime minister Matti Vanhanen, a palace, Crash Bandicoot's pants and a Youtube channel for?

Jedi Hunter Moderator

I will kidnap Matti Vanhanen and make him wear the pants. I will keep him locked in the palace. I will create a youtube account so I can film the entire event and post it online

What would you use a lightsaber, a trash truck, lead paint, and a wish granting rock for?

The hair trigger is back! Moderator

I'd go to the back of the trash truck to get the lead paint and wish granting rock inside, then I'd wish for a lightsaber, and have it coated with the lead paint to make it stronger.

What would you use some cactus seeds, some instant-grow fertilizer, a spray can filled with water, and a balloon that had a note trapped inside it for?
    Knight of Time

Legend of Zelda fan for life.

Owner of the Zelda Unown Trophy (2011), the Gamer Unown Trophy (2012), the Hangman Trophy (2014), the Have you played this game? Unown Trophy (2015), and the Hard Worker Trophy (2019)

Discord Handle: Knight of Time#4253

Moderator of GGG since April 2, 2020

Well since I probably couldn't find a way to pop the balloon to get the note out i would plant the cactus seeds, use the fertiliser on it to make it grow and regulary water it with the can and when its full grown use the spikes to pop the balloon so i couold read the note.

What would you use a Bench, a TV camera a microphone and a pig for?

I'd just interwiev the pig about swine flu, sitting on the bench.

What would you use an envelope, a shiny Mew card, a flamethrower and a washing machine for?

Jedi Hunter Moderator

I will stick the Mew card into the envelope. Then, I will light the envelope on fire with the flamethrower and then toss it into the washing machine to put out the fire

What would you use a cook book, rat poison, a prison, and your arch nemesis for?

I'd get my arch nemesis trapped in the prison, then I'd have him use the cook book to make him see if he could make a recipe for himself using the rat poison.

What would you use a saloon, some rocks, a can of golden-yellow paint, and a gullible claim jumper inside the saloon for?
    Knight of Time

Owner of the Zelda Unown Trophy (2011), the Gamer Unown Trophy (2012), the Hangman Trophy (2014), the Have you played this game? Unown Trophy (2015), and the Hard Worker Trophy (2019)

Well I would go into the saloon cover the claim jumper in the yellow paint then get people to throw rocks at it.

What would you use a cane, some tomato sauce, a light emitting tube and a bucket for?

Jedi Hunter Moderator

I will fill the bucket with the tomato sauce. I will then use the light emitting tube to blind a person so I can throw the sauce filled bucket at them. Then I will beat that person with the cane.

What would you use a windshield wiper, a glove, a giant diamond, and an alarm clock for?

I'd wear the glove and then clean up the diamond with the windscreen wiper. Then I'd put the alarm clock to wake me up late on the following day so that I can recover from that work.

What would you use TPM, a crown, a crow and 1,000,000 yen for?

I'd put the crown on the crow to make it look like a "real life" Murkrow, then I'd sell it on TPM for the 1,000,000 yen.

What would you use a cannon, some gun powder, a river with some bowling pins on the distant side, a flame, and a bowling ball for?
    Knight of Time

Jedi Hunter Moderator

I will load the cannon with the bowling pin and the gun powder. I will then aim it at the pins and use the flame to fire the canyon at the pins once it's been properly aimed.

What would you use a painting, a tank, a satellite, and an asteroid for?

I'd drive the tank to a public place, then ask everyone "Hey, would you like to buy this painting made by a person who has a tank for 1,000,000 $?". If they refuse and call the police, army or something, I'd use the satelite to target the asteroid on Finland and destroy everything.

What would you use an eraser, a star, black tea and a TPM mod application for?