Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: <Game> What Would You Use These Things For? Version 1 (Approved by T_M_L)

Jedi Hunter Moderator

Default Re: <Game> What Would You Use These Things For? Version 1 (Approved by T_M_L)

I'll place the cake, pokeball and 360 in the coffin and then toss the coffin out to sea at the dock. While I'm doing this I will make my brother wear the kilt and play the bagpipes

What would you use a samurai, alcohol, a computer, and a pickup truck for?
    1) There's no excuse for laziness, but I'm working on it!
    2) I will live forever or die trying
    3) It's only funny until somebody gets hurt...............then it's hilarious

I Finnished last Moderator

Default Re: <Game> What Would You Use These Things For? Version 1 (Approved by T_M_L)

I'd have the samurai drink all the alcohol and then use the computer to control the pickup truck.

What would you use a Fearow, HM02, a missile, an old rod and a camera for?

The hair trigger is back! Moderator

I'd teach the Fearow HM02 (which of course is Fly ;D), then I'd ride it over a body of water (presuming there was one), using the Old Rod to catch the biggest fish I could catch, followed by using the camera to take a picture of the fish. Lastly, I'd launch the missile into the sky and hopefully watch the fireworks.

What would you use a boulder, a pair of gauntlets that gave you super strength, a pair of sturdy logs, a Yogi Bear costume, and a picnic basket stuck high in a tree for?
    Knight of Time

Legend of Zelda fan for life.

Owner of the Zelda Unown Trophy (2011), the Gamer Unown Trophy (2012), the Hangman Trophy (2014), the Have you played this game? Unown Trophy (2015), and the Hard Worker Trophy (2019)

Discord Handle: Knight of Time#4253

Moderator of GGG since April 2, 2020

Jedi Hunter Moderator

I would use the logs to prop up the Yogi Bear costume underneath the picnic basket so it looks like Yogi is trying to take it. Once Ranger Rick comes along to stop Yogi I will use the gauntlets to pick up the boulder and throw it at Ranger Rick.

What would you use a star trek phaser, a ping pong table, a train conductors watch, an engagement ring, and a tank for?

I'd use the train conductor's watch to measure how long it takes to ride the tank to the ping pong table. Then I'd place the engagement ring in the middle of the table and aim a shot at it with the Star Trek phaser.

What would you use Triforce, Darth Vader's costume, Blademaster's sword, a dragon's egg and a hair of a Meowth for?

Jedi Hunter Moderator

I will use the Triforce to turn the Darth Vader costume into a Darth Vader shaped Ironman armor. The sword will be my weapon of choice since I don't have a lightsaber. I will hatch the egg and keep the dragon as my pet. I will also use the Triforce to make clones from the Meowth hair so I can have an army of Meowths.

What would you use a car battery, a Nintendo Switch, a flip phone, and a super intelligent gorilla for?

I'd use the car battery as a power source for the Nintendo Switch, but failing that, I'd use the flip phone to call the super intelligent gorilla to see if he could get the Switch working.

What would you use Wile E. Coyote on a long wooden bridge, a sign saying "Can we end this here? Gravity is my worst enemy", some highly flammable oil, a lit match, and some people from Warner Bros. for?
    Knight of Time

Owner of the Zelda Unown Trophy (2011), the Gamer Unown Trophy (2012), the Hangman Trophy (2014), the Have you played this game? Unown Trophy (2015), and the Hard Worker Trophy (2019)

I'd advice Wile E. Coyote to get off the bridge, then threaten the people from Warner Bros. with the sign so that they'd walk on the bridge instead of Wile and finally lit the bridge on fire with the match and highly flammable oil. That's right, Wile E. Coyote was one of my favourite characters.

What would you use the Legendary Silver Crystal, the Millennium Puzzle, GS Ball, Triforce and a Digivice for?

EDIT: Great to have this game back, BTW!
    Last edited by Mikachu Yukitatsu; 20th March 2017 at 10:37 AM.

Jedi Hunter Moderator

I will combine the power of the Silver Crystal, Millennium Puzzle, and Triforce to make myself unstoppable and rule over the planet for a very long time. The GS Ball will be attached to a staff as a decorative piece. The Digivice will be used to control an army of digimon.

What would you use the Millennium Falcon, gold kryptonite, karaoke machine, and a Picasso painting for?

I'd roam the galaxies with Milllennium Falcon and drop the useless kryptonite somewhere since there's no Superman around. Then I'd find a planet with some advanced lifeforms and sing some karaoke to them and see what they think of the Picasso painting.

What would you use a computer keyboard which doesn't work, a sledgehammer, a volcano, an umbrella and a voting ballot paper for Finnish local election for?

Jedi Hunter Moderator

I would use the sledge hammer to break the keyboard further. I will then throw the keyboard remains, and the voting ballot paper into the volcano. I will keep the umbrella in case it rains.

What would you use an Ipod, a gorilla skeleton, a lightning bolt, and a professional voice actor for?

I'd make the gorilla skeleton move its mouth and see how the voice actor plays its role. Then I'd listen to the iPod using the lighting bolt for the electricity.

What would you use four towels, a theater stage, an audience of 100,000 people, Bill Clinton, George W. Bush, Barack Obama and Donald Trump for?

Jedi Hunter Moderator

I would kill kill Clinton, Bush, Obama and Trump while they are on the stage, with the 100,000 people being the audience watching me do it. Afterwards, I would cover their bodies with the towels.

What would you use a penny, a bald eagle, King Kong, and Chuck Norris for?

Hehe, Fett One, if someone had posted my latest question for me, I'd have made the presidents wear only towels (small ones) and the audience laugh at them. But now on your task.

I'd have Chuck Norris chuckle at the bald eagle, then see how he handles facing King Kong. Lastly, I'd throw the penny into Chuck Norris's mouth.

What would you use a wilderness guide, a swamp, three rubber boots, a distress rocket, and a bear fleece for?

I'd put on two of the three rubber boots have the wilderness guide put on the last rubber boot in hopes of getting through the swamp while carrying the bear fleece to keep me warm, then presuming something bad was to happen to the wilderness guide and/or me, I'd have him and me send out the distress rocket to get us help out of the swamp in one piece.

What would you use a golf ball, a long river with a strong current, a golf hole on the opposite side of the river to the one you were on, a golf club, a whale going back and forth from one side of the river to the other with its back always showing, and Angus MacRory from the Bugs Bunny cartoon "My Bunny Lies Over The Sea" for?
    Knight of Time

Jedi Hunter Moderator

I will use the golf club to hit the ball into the hole on the other side of the river. The whale would make things challenging by trying to get in the way of my shot. Angus will be my witness for when I manage to get a hole in one.

What would you use a B-52, a batarang, a humpback whale, a gunblade, and a blank DVD for?

For starters, I'll hijack the B-52 using the gunblade and give the DVD to the crew members so they can record this epic adventure. I'll also give then instructions on what to do to help me. Then we'll take off and when I see the humpback whale, I'll parachute on top of it (I'm quite sure there are parachutes in a military airplane) and somehow ride the whale using the batarang while the B-52 will drop some bombs on the ocean, dodging me and the whale, of course.

What would you use a Megaman costume, a police car, a complete chess board with all the pieces, a magic wand and a pair of eyeglasses for?

I'd dress up in the Mega Man costume and put on the eyeglasses, then I'd put the complete chess board and all the pieces as well as the magic wand in the police car in hopes an officer would come to help me identify who the chess game and magic wand belonged to.

What would you use a prison on an island, a prison jumpsuit a few sizes too small for you, a school of piranhas circling around that said island, some strong guards with guns, an evil version of yourself that got you framed for a crime you didn't commit, and a boat for?
    Knight of Time

Jedi Hunter Moderator

I would trick the evil version of me into putting the jumpsuit on and then push him into the water for the piranhas to feed on. I will make a noise to attract the guards so they will come over and see my duplicate in the water. While the guards are distracted with trying to save him, I'll escape the island on the boat.

What would you use a gold gun, wolverine claws (the comic character not the animal), a time machine, a diesel engine, and a flamethrower for?

I'd put on the wolverine claws and take the flamethrower and the gold gun with me to distant past using the time machine powered by the diesel engine and see how much I can change history with them.

What would you use an escalator, a knife, Lakitu's Cloud, a pocket calculator, an ankh, a pyramid and a mummy for?