Thread: Lapras Valley High (It starts! LSUs Welcome!)

Hybrid View

Cheesecake! Moderator

Default Re: Lapras Valley High (It starts! LSUs Welcome!)

EDIT: (Forgot to add this in)
    Name: Layla Nejem
    Class: Teacher
    Pokemon (Main): Serkan (Flygon M)
    Physical Description: She is a medium-sized tan-skinned, young lady who's look belies her prowess with the Dragon-type. Underestimating her in a battle could prove costly.

Personality: Easy-going but analytical and sometimes cautious in battle. She also holds some of the values of her home nation (UAE) in mind. Due to her strict upbringing, she doesn't take very kindly to those who choose to hit on her.

History: Showing an incredible knack for battles at an early age, it is perhaps no surprise she was the first foreign-born champion of Hoenn. She grew tired of the life and quit the position after a few years, deciding to take her life in a different direction. She believes that books can only go so far and as such takes a more hands-on approach to teaching students.

Relationships: Mostly with students, but this could be due to her age. She's very approachable otherwise and always willing to teach someone who shows a bit of enthusiasm.

Other: She always has her Flygon flying around with her, unless the situation requires it to be in its pokeball.

---------

It was Layla who was on her way to pick up her attendance sheet at the main office.

"I apologize", she said in a slight Arabic accent and then proceeding to bow. "I was in such a rush. Are you alright young lady? New terms are always such a crazy ordeal. You will always bump into someone" She gave Dru a cheerful smile.

Layla is a strange sight for anyone who has not yet had her as an instructor, this morning she sports a Hijab wrapped around her head and with it a cuffless black vest, neatly buttoned, with the school's logo, under it a white dress shirt with a crimson *somewhat thick* bolo tie. Her Flygon floats right next to her as always and gives a slight, shy wave to the young student.

She then proceeds to look all over Dru and then realizes she's a new student "Ahhhh, new this term I see, welcome welcome. I'm Layla Nejem an instructor here."

"Don't let the giant hallways or the tough looking students scare you. Some of them are just full of as you say, hot air.", she says as she again bows and walks away.
    Last edited by Telume; 3rd December 2009 at 03:01 PM.
    Why Linux is better.

Can't live without IRC.

Happy 10 Year Anniversary Mikachu: