Louis: I reckon just be yourself, but I also believe it's important to push yourself beyond your comfort zone and build more and more on your confidence. The more confident you feel in yourself and your own self-esteem, I find the more confident you are with letting other people know you are interested in them. And the more confident you are, the more they will likely be attracted to you. (This is based on my own experience mostly.)

Having said that, I think this confidence should be natural and develop organically over time, and you still act as 'yourself'. I always find pick-up lines and cliches come across as really desperate and douchebag-esque and fake; you're better off being authentic. If you want an authentic person to like the authentic you, be authentic yourself. If you want a fake person to like the fake you, be fake.

Hope that helps.

Matt: Urgh, that sucks! How far away is the spoiler? Maybe wait a while until that spoiler is revealed and then plough on with the sig, because I bet it looks good.

Other: I just got a second job (hoorah) so I'm now a student advisor at my uni as well as consultant at the bank. This is good for my financial situation but I'm now gonna be stressed out until the end of October trying to fit in my Honours work around two jobs. Still, the money will be worth it - I hate being a poor student!