Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: men of horror vs Knight of Time (ref=RaZoR LeAf )

Default Re: men of horror vs Knight of Time (ref=RaZoR LeAf )

Sleep talk three times. If you wake up use stun spore. However if youre still taunted use facade as many times as possible.

Misanthropic Master Trainer
    Master Trainer

Just correcting an error, I forgot to add on the HP Tomo gained form Leech Seed.

The hair trigger is back! Moderator

Sonic, we have an uphill battle to climb here, regardless of whether you go down first or second will determine whether or not I should send out a tough choice second.

Anyway, we can't take any chances here, so Safeguard yourself again, just incase Tomo wakes up later this round and is able to get off Stun Spore, then if he's still asleep, use Dream Eater as many times as possible until he wakes up, however, if he wakes up, get in his line of sight and use Hypnosis again! The more actions we can have Tomo asleep, the better things will be in the long run.

Edit: Wait just a second, I'm supposed to be attacking first this round, isn't that right RaZoR LeAf? Either way, I'm sticking with what I've got here (although, on a side note, this kind of thing accidentally happened in my 6 on 6 battle with Mew Master at one point, CEB (who reffed that battle) accidentally had one of us attack first twice in a row, then he made up for it by letting the other attack first twice in a row as well).
    Last edited by Knight of Time; 3rd October 2010 at 05:58 PM.
    Knight of Time

Legend of Zelda fan for life.

Owner of the Zelda Unown Trophy (2011), the Gamer Unown Trophy (2012), the Hangman Trophy (2014), the Have you played this game? Unown Trophy (2015), and the Hard Worker Trophy (2019)

Discord Handle: Knight of Time#4253

Moderator of GGG since April 2, 2020

Reminder for Razor Leaf

Master Trainer

Sorry guys, work has been a nightmare lately. I will get this up for you as soon as I can.

Okay then. In that case, dont worry and take your time for it.

Master Trainer

ROUND SIX

With his opponent sleeping, Sonic takes a chance to recover his lost safeguard, bringing the deflective shield back to stop any horrible effects that might come at him. And just in time to, as in his sleep talking state, Tomo starts to shake out a purple powder that sticks to Sonic's body. The poison powder doesn't do much, but enough of it seems to have an adverse affect on the leech seeds. Seems they can't cope with too much poison, and one of the shrivels up and drops off.

Sonic HP(-0) PP(-6) ~ Leech Seed HP(-2) ~
    Tomo HP(-0) PP(-5) ~ Leech Seed HP(+2) ~ Sleep Talking 'Poison Powder'

Sonic gets close and pops his ribbons back on Tomo's temples, or at least a rough guess at where his temples would be since it's so dark. The psychic pokemon delves deep into Tomo's mind and starts to draw out energies that start to fill him and replace his own lost energy. Only, there's something a bit weird happening this time. Like there's something blocking him. Sonic tries harder, and doesn't notice Tomo's closed eyes tightening as he endures the assault on his mind. Sonic lifts his ribbons up and breaths as he stops trying.

Sonic HP(+5) PP(-5) ~ Leech Seed HP(-2) ~
    Tomo HP(-10) PP(-5) ~ Leech Seed HP(+2) ~ Sleep Talking 'Endure'

Sonic calms himself and taps his sleeping foes head again. This time the dreams flow much more freely, and there is nothing getting in his way. Tomo's vines move a little but nothing seems to happen. Sonic smiles as he devours another of Tomo's dreams, but winces slightly as he feels the seeds pulling on his soul. He shrugs it off, as he uses the stolen energy to replace it.

Sonic HP(+6) PP(-4) ~ Leech Seed HP(-2) ~
    Tomo HP(-11) PP(-4) ~ Leech Seed HP(+2) ~ Sleep Talking 'Psyche Up'

SLEEPING
    Duration - Undetermined
    Mobility - None
    Attacks - Limited

PARALYSIS
    Duration - Intermittent
    Mobility - Reduced
    25% of total paralysis
    Stackable

The sun has set
    Artificial Lights come on in 1 round
    Accuracy drops by 2

The hair trigger is back! Moderator

Sorry guys, but I have to forfeit this battle.

My life outside of ASB has been getting so busy, I really don't have much of any time for ASB now...I'll still be around TPM, but I'm thinking of frequenting another area here more...one that is in need of some new life (AC/CC).

Anyway, good battle men of horror, sorry it had to end this way, but as you may have noticed my post in the Reffing Tower, I'm taking an indefinite break from ASB (I'm keeping my team, but I'm not sure if or when I'll return).

RaZoR LeAf, thanks for reffing and understanding.
    Knight of Time

Legend of Zelda fan for life.

Owner of the Zelda Unown Trophy (2011), the Gamer Unown Trophy (2012), the Hangman Trophy (2014), the Have you played this game? Unown Trophy (2015), and the Hard Worker Trophy (2019)

Discord Handle: Knight of Time#4253

Moderator of GGG since April 2, 2020

Master Trainer

That's no problem, I saw your post in the reffing tower. Real life takes precedence over made up life (I guess, but made up is more fun).

And as the pokemon have just edged over 55%, that's 1 point for MoH and myself.

Okay Knight of Time. It`a pity but if you need a break from ASB than it`s okay. Everybody needs it sometimes.