Rambunctious Jamirus - You're the one making me argue for Jay. You don't know him. Stop whining about it. I don't need, neither have I permission to tell you guys his exact problems. It's not my damn fault, don't go all out on me for it.

Danny - Only thing I say to you, is that if you don't consider Jay as some AC/CC God, you need to a) stop treating yourself as one, and b) stop treating Cheesey as one. He is highly better than both you and Cheesey, and all you are is Cheesey's *****. Cut it out.

This is turning into a flame thread, and I don't want any of the posts deleted, so maybe we should cut it out and say what we feel about the AC/CC stuff? If you don't know Jay properly, don't whine about how he's such an *** if you don't know him. That just hurts him, and it also hurts me and probably some others here too. Cyndaquil decided to hate him for no reason, you decide what you should do if one of your close friends decides to go against you in a matter of seconds, with no way of resolving it. I'd be quite annoyed, and this is pretty much the way Jay's whole online life has revolved around.