Page 29 of 34 FirstFirst ... 192728293031 ... LastLast
Results 1,121 to 1,160 of 1330

Thread: [SZ] DL's Deceptively Delightful Discoveries! [Wolfy, Charles, Drag, Bopp, Aye]

2 hot to hold, 2 cold to fold Veteran Trainer
    Veteran Trainer

Default Re: [SZ Ref Thread: DL] Charles, Draggy and Grey

Saf Zone: Dragonis 99

Quest in Shinsuke Volcano

D: 2 Ultra
    || || ||
    Jacen || Nurse Betty | Tsunami || Ditto
    100/100 || 100/100 || 0/30 || 100/100
    Oh we got backup now!

At the very least, you'd expect Tsu to come flying up with news. But there's nothing. Nothing at all. You hurriedly scurry down the side of the mountain with Jacen, and make your way down a ramp to lead to the inner sanctum. Moltres watches you with bated breath.

You disappear only for a second, before Moltres shrills. You and Jacen turn around, and see magma spewing up in a single massive column from the center of the volcano. You both run back and peer down, spying a familiar mass within the Lave Plume, rising up toward the crater.

The sound of moving rock catches you ears, and you turn to spy a sole Charmander staring at you.

What do you do?
    1) Go back up?
    2) Ask what's wrong?
    3) Have Moltres just start attacking?

D: 3 Shards: White

================

Saf Zone: Greyfox 83

Quest in ???

G: 2 Ultra
    || ||
    Danae || Schwarzen | Syracuse
    100/80 || 90/83 || 100/80
    Free || Hey what's up out here?

You head back and down, under the deluge of what seems to be a barrage of wooden spears. Really? Odd. Anyway. Danae and Syracuse run to your die as you land, and the deluge stops...for the moment. You glance around the top of the wall, and see hundreds of folks standing there.

They all hold spears and shields, at least the folks that you see. The thunderous sound of their shield clanging echoes vibrantly amongst this sky, making it hard for you to try and communicate with them.

Which is fine, when the massive doors to this impressive wall open and reveal the inner sanctum of the courtyard. You all back up, as a blue flame burns brightly just beyond the doors. Surrounding it are 6 other flame encased beings, all of which now stare at you as mystified as you do them.

The red one floats over, raising a hand to alert the guards. The men stop their shield banging, and watch as you are allowed to approach the flamers.

What do you do?

1) Start this battle!
    2) Walk to the flame
    3) Stand your ground and shout your intentions.

========================

Saf Zone: Charles 6

Quest in Skyline Terrace

C: 1 Pokeball, 1 Greatball
    ||
    Sirius || Aquilla
    100/100 || 100/100

Fire

You rotate said object, but you quickly realize its not attached to anything. You lift it up in your hands and smack it against the flat of your palm. Instantly, light springs forth. AH! Flashlight! Great!

You swing the light around, and notice you are in a large room of some sort. You smell something cooking...maybe spinach? It's coming from the east.

But you can also hear something from the west. As you look at the walls again, and how they arch above your head, it dawns on you.

You're in a tunnel. But, why would you be in a tunnel?

What do you do?

1) East?
    2) West?

i Judge your entertainment!
    Entertaining quotes!
    From textsfromlastnight.com:

(518): I legitimately just tried to piss above my head. I got to my chest at highest. There's piss everywhere.

(801): I can't help but be optimistic. I'm like a ball of slutty sunshine.

Quite shadow Advanced Trainer
    Advanced Trainer

Let's head back up.

Well, obviously we're not gonna battle them if they're giving us the option not to - let's check out these flames... but we'll hafta keep our wits about us.
    -Grey

Elite Trainer
    Elite Trainer

Thinks to myself who in there right mind knocks a pirate caption out and leaves a flashlight behind and but dose not think lock him up in a dungeon or hang him on the gallows?!

I'll go west to see what the sound is, I'll check out what cooking after that.

~Charles Legend
    ASB VS Seeker Profile

“If at first the idea is not absurd, then there is no hope for it.” ― Albert Einstein

"The computer world is like an intellectual Wild West, in which you can shoot anyone you wish with your ideas, if you're willing to risk the consequences." --from Hackers & Painters: Big Ideas from the Computer Age, by Paul Graham

"To build a story world, the author must be part artist, part engineer, and sometimes part mad scientist.." --from Fundamentals of world building by Jessie Verino

“Let food be thy medicine and medicine be thy food.” - Hippocrates

Veteran Trainer

Saf Zone: Dragonis 99.1

|| || ||
    Oh we got backup now!

Heatran and Moltres seem to have a intelligent discussion going on. You hear phrases like "transverse asphyxiation" and "solar flare hyperbole". It does not seem to make any sense to you, and then they both turn to you. Moltres then shrugs and flies away, and Heatran dips back in the Volcano. Seems they resolve their differences and left you out of it.

Then that Charmander runs up and burns all your Pokeballs to slag, forcing you out of the Zone.

As you sit in the waiting room, a Snivy walks up.

What do you do?
    1) PUNCH IT!
    2) KILL IT WITH FIRE!
    3) Choke you SZ Ref?

================

Saf Zone: Greyfox 83.1

Quest in ???

|| ||
    Free || Hey what's up out here?

You look to the left, only tosee your partner in crime DL fly in on a Pidgeot. Man, he looks serious. Whoa, he has his sord out too.

That evil smirk you've come to hate appears on his face as he shoots over the wall and screams quite possibly the 10 worst words he could have ever said.

"JUST LIKE YOU TOLD ME MAN...."

With that, he drops Raspberry, his rotund Lickilicky and IEC'D, his Ferroseed, for a double Explosive attack, all while FIRIN HIS LAZA!!!

The fire-beings obviously take this as a sign of aggression and blame you! In no time at all, you are incinerated and left as a burnt husk on the ground!

FATALITY!

What do you do?

1) Turn back to page 83 and try that again?
    2)..cause I would totally try that again...
    3) No ones gonna know if you turn back, you did hold the page right?

========================

Saf Zone: Charles 6.1

Quest in Skyline Terrace

||
    Sirius || Aquilla
    100/100 || 100/100

Fire

You talk about four steps before you see two torches light up.

Before you get to grab any of them, tree ninja swoop in and take them, before speeding off in different directions! You then notice you lost one of your Pokeballs as well! YOU JUST GOT ROBBED1

What do you do?

1) East? Chase after?
    2) West? Chase after?
    3) Nothing FOOL! YOU JUST GOT ROBBED!

Last edited by DarkestLight; 1st April 2012 at 02:30 PM.

Entertaining quotes!

(518): I legitimately just tried to piss above my head. I got to my chest at highest. There's piss everywhere.

. . .
    -Grey

Elite Trainer
    Elite Trainer

I'll go west

checks which ball it was... -_-

Charles Legend
    ASB VS Seeker Profile

“If at first the idea is not absurd, then there is no hope for it.” ― Albert Einstein

"The computer world is like an intellectual Wild West, in which you can shoot anyone you wish with your ideas, if you're willing to risk the consequences." --from Hackers & Painters: Big Ideas from the Computer Age, by Paul Graham

"To build a story world, the author must be part artist, part engineer, and sometimes part mad scientist.." --from Fundamentals of world building by Jessie Verino

Veteran Trainer

Saf Zone: Dragonis 100

|| || ||
    Oh we got backup now!

You hurridely head back up and see that Heatran has not yet come out of this lava plume it had created. Moltres however has taken flight and spies you and Jacen in harms way.

"Human, evacuate. Heatran is preparing to us--"

Too late. The massive Plume erupts upward, and soon you realize the damned beast is forcing the volcano to erupt! You have minutes now to leave the crater rim when it overflows with lava, not to mention watch for falling rock!

What do you do?
    1) Possibly Faint Heatran?
    2) Look for Tsu?
    3) Ask Moltres to do something?

================

Saf Zone: Greyfox 84

Quest in ???

|| ||
    Rumble in space?

You walk toward them, and the red one holds out what looks to be a hand. You stop, and it speaks, a twisted language that makes no sense to you. It takes you a moment to realize they aren't talking to you, but to Syracuse.

You look to your horned companion, who flutters forward and drags you along, explaining. It seems that these folks are from a place called Agraspace. They live to watch over all of space-and have noticed a disturbance in our space. More precisely, a capture that should not have been

Reaching the massive bonfire being tended by the other color flames you look into it, and once again, are greeted with an image of Palkia! This time, it looks as if its being restrained by strange tendrils!

At the same time, you see someone seemingly jump out of the ground with a strange...gun like appartus on his arm. This person has long brown hair, is female and wears a scouter on her face.

What do you do?

1) Ask for more info
    2) Ask about the door?
    3) Ask how to get back to your own realm?

========================

Saf Zone: Charles 7

Quest in Skyline Terrace

||
    Sirius || Aquilla
    100/100 || 100/100

Fire

You walk down the tunnel and reach a crossroads. One has light coming from within, and you can see shadows from the light. Two. One of the shadows seems to be makng the sounds-and you gather its sticks breaking as they feed the fire.

What do you do?

1) Disturb them?
    2) Sneak up on them?
    3) Make a distraction?
    4) Look down the other pathway real fast?

Entertaining quotes!

What was the capture that should not have been... and more importantly, how can we right this?
    -Grey

Advanced Trainer

Ask Moltres if it can help. If not Jay can teleport us to safty.

Veteran Trainer

Saf Zone: Dragonis 101

|| || ||
    Oh we got backup now!

You scream for assistance from Moltres. The intent in your voice is clear, and the powerful bird swoops down to try something...anything. It is not clear what might happen, but you hightail it with Jay to get Betty before teleporting. You don't quite make it though, as a stream of magma/lava blocks your path. You look to Jacen, who is already plotting a route of escape, when you see Moltres dove directly into the lava plume.

Transifxed, you watch as Moltres appears out the other side, Heatran in tow. The metallic beast roars and slams Moltres on the wing, causing the avian to spiral down into the volatile volcano. Moltres pulls up and tries to fly out of harms way, but manages to crash on a ledge inside the volcano.

Heatran recovers fairly quickly, and stomps over to the avian, whom still seems reluctant to battle. You then note the lava-and how its heading for the pagoda. Why does everything happen at once!

What do you do?
    1) Help Moltres?
    2) Clear out?
    3) Stop the lava?

================

Saf Zone: Greyfox 84

Quest in ???

|| ||
    Rumble in space?

The fire acknowledges your inquiry by showing you the massive bonfire. In a flash, you are suddenly hovering over what seems to be a dark sphere. An ominous blue light illuminates the center of the sphere, and turns toward the sky. You look up, and see the massive being Palkia walking across the area. Its path intercedes with the light and triggers a siren of sorts.

Portals of orange and blue coloration opened up and a army of people charged forth. They snared the beast with tendrils of portal energy, which seemed to be simple coils of rope to the Spatial Pokemon. Bellows and roars left the beast as it tried to break its bonds.

You watch on, as a sole figure steps out from one of the blue portals, ushering folks to drag the beast toward its exit.

"We may have lost the others, but we shall not lose you. Our plan will not be stopped twice. Isolation...has taught me alot about the power and utter uselessness of emotion. Come Palkia, we have work to do.

And just like that, you are back on solid ground, next to the flame beings who all seem saddened by this occurrence.

What do you do?

1) Ask for more info
    2) Ask about the door?

========================

[size]Saf Zone: Charles 7

Quest in Skyline Terrace

||
    Sirius || Aquilla
    100/100 || 100/100

Fire

You walk down the tunnel and reach a crossroads. One has light coming from within, and you can see shadows from the light. Two. One of the shadows seems to be makng the sounds-and you gather its sticks breaking as they feed the fire.

What do you do?

1) Disturb them?
    2) Sneak up on them?
    3) Make a distraction?
    4) Look down the other pathway real fast?[/size]

Entertaining quotes!

This isn't a good scenario. How can I free Palkia? Does involve that massive door in any way?
    -Grey

Advanced Trainer

Jay stop the lava with Rock Slide. Betty, you and I will help out Moltres. Let's see if Ditto can help out while we're at it.

Elite Trainer
    Elite Trainer

Sneak up on them...

~Charles Legend
    ASB VS Seeker Profile

Veteran Trainer

Saf Zone: Dragonis 102

|| || ||
    Oh we got backup now!

You spring into action, ready to deliver some much needed pain to Heatran's form. Betty follows your lead, as Jay kicks a ton of rocks over to try and stop the lava flow. He manages to redirect it, but those rocks will only last so long.

Betty hops over the newly formed bridge with Ditto, and are ready for your command..which are...

What do you do?
    1) Attack Heatran?
    2) Help Moltres?
    3) What do you want Ditto to do?

================

Saf Zone: Greyfox 85

Quest in ???

|| ||
    Rumble in space?

The consortium of fire shake their heads collectively. You nod, realizing that's a part of the mystery you may need to discover on your own. However, the second part of your query is taken up by a strange purple flame being.

"What you call a massive door is in true, a multidimensional passageway. When the symbols are lined up in a specific order, you can be transported to a specific node. You arrived here via a node inducer-that strange object that seems to create holes in space itself. That door can return you to your own lands, or anywhere you wish to travel."

What do you do?

1) Ask for more info
    2) Ask about the door?

========================

Saf Zone: Charles 8

Quest in Skyline Terrace

||
    Sirius || Aquilla
    100/100 || 100/100

Fire

Down you go, crouchwalking slowly. You reach the end of the tunnel and peer around the corner. The two forms are clear as day, with their round ears and big heads. They're dressed in all black, and you quietly creep closer.

"So yeah. We got that weird yeller feller. But the bird, it took off with Hanzo."

"No Not Hanzo! He had the cutest spots!"

"I know. Hanzo was really danged cute. Really helped us all. But its ok. I'm pretty sure Maximus won't mind us leaving the weird guy behind. He probably will get lost down here and fall down a pit."

The pair laughed, before the one on the left turned to look at his shadow on the wall, and noticed you shadow as well. Instead of a rash motion, he just raised what seemed to be one finger...

ALL of a sudden, the figure on the right jumped off the far wall, and dropkicks you in the chest. Mask covering its face, it slashes at you with its small paws! The figure on the left stands watch, guard up.

What do you do?

1) Punch it!
    2) Get away?

Entertaining quotes!

In what realm was Palkia being constrained?
    -Grey

Advanced Trainer

Jay start attacking Heatran with some Earthquakes. Betty stay back for now. Then I'll ask Ditto if it will help out.

Veteran Trainer

Saf Zone: Dragonis 103

|| || ||
    100/91 || 100/100 || 0/30 || 100/100
    Oh we got backup now!

[ I I I I I I I I I I I I I I ] 150

Heatran bellows and forces rocks to tumble down on Moltres, pinning the firey legend in place. With another massive bellow it forces the lava to once again begin its rise! Moltres calls out for assistance, and Jay magically appears! Heatran doesn't know what to think as the first of three Powerful Earthquakes rock it to its core.

The second Earthquake shifts the volcano's inner landscape enough to aid Moltres in getting partially free.

Earthquake three doesn't fair so well, as Heatran collides with Jay. Jay holds on to the molten beast as they fall right into the main lava pool! You wince, unable to watch your own Pokemon fall in the line of fire.

However, Ditto urges you to look. You muster to courage to look over the rim and bear witness to a miracle of nature. Moltres's form seems to be ablaze with energy, and Jay appears none the worse for wear, holding onto a side of the mountain with one elblade. Heatran is nowhere to be seen, but its what Jay has in its left hand that has you estatic.

Tsu's limp body! You cheer from your vantage point, but realize that Jay mihgjt be a bit strung out-after all, he might have hit that lava and you may not have seen in. Not to mention where in the world did Tsu come from?

What do you do?
    1) Somehow help Moltres
    2) Somehow help Jay?
    3) What do you want Ditto to do?

Jay: -40E/-50H
    Tsu: -50E/-90H

================

Saf Zone: Greyfox 86

Quest in ???

|| ||
    Rumble in space?

"Ah. Wise." The flaming purple form looked back to the consortium, whom once again communed with the fire. They all seemed to feed its energy with flames shot from their bodies. All at once, you were able to see strange purple skies, and red lands dotting the area. Things floated out of context, and there were watery hills and desert winds.

It was all too awkward, strange..surreal..Distorted?"

What do you do?

1) Ask for more info
    2) Ask about the door?

========================

Saf Zone: Charles 8

Quest in Skyline Terrace

||
    Sirius || Aquilla
    100/100 || 100/100

Fire

Down you go, crouchwalking slowly. You reach the end of the tunnel and peer around the corner. The two forms are clear as day, with their round ears and big heads. They're dressed in all black, and you quietly creep closer.

"So yeah. We got that weird yeller feller. But the bird, it took off with Hanzo."

"No Not Hanzo! He had the cutest spots!"

"I know. Hanzo was really danged cute. Really helped us all. But its ok. I'm pretty sure Maximus won't mind us leaving the weird guy behind. He probably will get lost down here and fall down a pit."

The pair laughed, before the one on the left turned to look at his shadow on the wall, and noticed you shadow as well. Instead of a rash motion, he just raised what seemed to be one finger...

ALL of a sudden, the figure on the right jumped off the far wall, and dropkicks you in the chest. Mask covering its face, it slashes at you with its small paws! The figure on the left stands watch, guard up.

What do you do?

1) Punch it!
    2) Get away?

Entertaining quotes!

Okay... now what's the combination to that special door for that particular realm?
    -Grey

Advanced Trainer

I'll ask Ditto to transform into Jay and have it Teleport down to help Jay and Tsu.

Elite Trainer
    Elite Trainer

nether I'll talk my way out.

"Ah so you weren't dark mages but rather a group of Spinda, interesting, Look I'm sorry I had my Lucario steal your robes earlier, I thought that because all the houses in town were boarded up that some evil human organization was taking over the town and sealing all the local pokémon... look take me to this Maximus. I'm willing to make a hostage estrange I'll give your friend Hanzo back in estrange for my friend Sirius. thus you guys have two choices ether keep on attacking me or get your friend back." I said as I turn the other cheek and let him attack me while I cup my hands and shout. "Aquila come to me and bring the prisoner!"

~Charles Legend
    ASB VS Seeker Profile

Veteran Trainer

Saf Zone: Dragonis 104

|| || ||
    50/51 || 100/100 || 10/50 || 100/100
    Brn || Hey uncool! || What hap? || Hi there!

[ I I I I I I I I I I ] 118
    [ I I I I I I I I I I I I ] 130

With Heatran still MIA, you finally ask Ditto to help. Ditto obliges to your request and morphs into an exact copy of Jay. In a flash, he's gone and grabbing Jay and Tsu, before teleporting over to the platform where Moltres is. Jay is a little confused at seeing himself save himself, but any help is good right now. Tsu's breathing is labored, but its evident he's been through alot. Moltres, for the moment, hasn't seem too particularly active, as its been staring down at the lava....

it knows something is up....and then looks up at you!

You turn around as Betty steps in front of you, throwing her hands up. A shield appears just in time to block the molten goodness being spewed at you by Heatran! The danged beast burrowed all the way to you! Its exit path now acts as a vent for the magma! Your day just gets better!

What do you do?
    1) Escape in the volcano?
    2) Fight back?
    3) Free Moltres?

Betty: -10E

================

Saf Zone: Greyfox 87

Quest in ???

|| ||
    Rumble in space?

Your question brings about a slew of what you can only discern to be puzzling faces. Finally-the blue flame floats over and past you.

"Come human. We will do what we can."

You and your troupe solemnly follow the blue flame, traversing the distance once more to the ringed door. He shifts the wheels so the symbols line up to be Dragon~Butterfly~Snake. Then , it presses its hand against a panel in the center of the rings. The sounds of ancient stone slabs moving could be heard, and the door slides down with an eerie creak.

You and the others now are witness to a brown landscape on the other side, with a view of a ..what could be a world of its own? You can't tell. All you know is that you would be stepping atop of a new place...but somehow it seems familiar..

"This is as far as the portal will take you to that strange land. From here, you would be on your own."

What do you do?

1) Jump in?
    2) Don't go?

========================

Saf Zone: Charles 9

Quest in Skyline Terrace

||
    Sirius || Aquilla
    100/100 || 100/100

Fire

You fight for breathing room, and shout out quite the sordid series of words. At first, they sound like gibberish to the ninja, but the flailing one stopped to listen to you once "Hanzo" left your lips.

Once you started shouting however, they both flexed and watched. Then the non fighter laughed.

"Aquila is your avian friend? We're nowhere near Skyline Terrace anymore, we have no idea where he flew to. So you can either come with us to meet Maximus, or we can beat you up and leave you here in these tunnels forever. YOUR choice. Because we will get Hanzo back."

What do you do?

1) Go with it?
    2) Get away?

Last edited by DarkestLight; 7th April 2012 at 06:51 PM.

Entertaining quotes!

Advanced Trainer

Try to free Moltres. Then let's try to get some breathing room.

Once there... how do I get back home? Is it even possible?
    -Grey

Elite Trainer
    Elite Trainer

Yeah but he has not been with me that long, I'll agree to go with you to meet Maximus however before I do I have a few questions for you guys.

Fist what are your names? mine Is Charles Legend, I'm a pokémon researcher I study the myths and legends about pokémon including the fable Pokégods.

second do you mind telling me what the name of the tunnels is and what you meant by we're nowhere near Skyline Terrace anymore?

~Charles Legend
    ASB VS Seeker Profile

Veteran Trainer

Saf Zone: Dragonis 105

|| || ||
    50/51 || 100/90 || 10/50 || 100/95

Betty stands her ground, as Heatran relents for a moment. You dart for the rim , and scream for them to free Moltres fast. Tsu looks really ragged, but he bellows in reply and turned toward the trapped avian. Jay, who is pretty ticked off now, begins slicing ricks left and right. Ditto follows suit, and in no time at all, the avian is freed. Instead of flying up though, Moltres dives right into the magma itself!

Heatran senses the change in heat, and looks back to its magma vent-which has released lava into the sea now. Steam billows on the coast as it cools, and Heatran gloats in pride. You feel a breeze, and you now see Tsu and Jay behind you, Ditto being the brave one and teleporting them out of there.

The vent then bursts open, and Moltres flies out of it, apparently re-energized by the heat!Heatran triesto force some more stones on the beast, but Moltres evades it, and grabs you by your shoulders. In a flash you are tossed skyward and land on Moltres's back, as he flies away from Shinsuke. You quickly recall everyone, and Ditto manages to teleport onto Moltres back as well.

"Thank you for not giving up on me, human. We cannot fight Heatran now, he has corrupted the island. We have to attack when we can pin him down. Have you any ideas?"

What do you do?
    1) Go back and stomp him?
    2) Fly to a island and rest?
    3) Try to recruit some new folks?

================

Saf Zone: Greyfox 88

Quest in ???

|| ||
    Rumble in space?

"If the heavens will it, you will return to where you call home. Or possibly here. Believe in your ultimate goal, and you will achieve it."

What do you do?

1) Jump in?
    2) Don't go?

========================

Saf Zone: Charles 10

Quest in Skyline Terrace

||
    Sirius || Aquilla
    100/100 || 100/100

Fire

"Good answer." The reserved ninja then turns and heads up the corridor you crept down, and heads down the tunnel you ignored earlier. As you follow him, you try to ask them questions.

The one that attacked you answers.

"No one knows the name of these tunnels. They just run all under the Abandoned Terrace that Skyline used to inhabit. We are below the ground that Skyline hangs high above. As for names, I'm known as Tum Tum...and he's Colt."

The walk is pretty short, and then there was a stairwell, and a gate. You walked though the gate, which was locked behind you, and then find yourself in a small room, with another Spinja sitting on a milk crate, sipping tea.

"Maximus, we brung the intruder."

"Ah yes. I see. Well then" He sets his cup down and looks to you. He's an old spinda, his hair coloration grayed. "You have one choice. Either ask me questions, or listen to my tale.

What do you do?

1) Questions?
    2) Listen?

Entertaining quotes!

Alright then, let's jump on in!
    -Grey

Advanced Trainer

Find someplace to rest and heal up. Then ask Moltres if it knows anyone that can help us.

Elite Trainer
    Elite Trainer

*takes a set on the ground.*

I'll Listen to your tale Maximus, since it may indeed answer a few of my questions.

~Charles Legend.
    Last edited by Charles Legend; 9th April 2012 at 02:22 AM.
    ASB VS Seeker Profile

Veteran Trainer

Saf Zone: Dragonis 106

|| || ||

Moltres's flaps do alot of work in a short period of time. Those mighty beats already accelerated you miles away and in no time at all, Moltres had onfe again landed. This time however, the island looked deserted. Trees lied on their sides, and deep U-shaped grooves marred the landscape, Cris-crossing haphazardly.

Moltres roosted right where he landed, and looked around solemnly. Seems there was still some heavyheartedness with its involvement. At least you found a place to rest. You ask about asssitance, but Moltres shakes his head. Those it could call on for help re scared of Heatran, and the strongest ones have been craftily locked away in the volcano. His own kin-those of the flying legend demeanor, have since left this place..leaving him as the sole survivor of the takeover.

Seems its just you 4 against the beast.

What do you do?
    1) Rest up and head back?
    2) Think up a plan?
    3) Look around the island?

================

Saf Zone: Greyfox 89

Quest in ???

|| ||
    Whoa no way!

And..heeereere we go!

You lunge into the doorway, unsure of your fate. However, you find that the jump you accomplished was a little excessive, as you got flying across you projected landing spot and skid on your chest. A metallic crunch catches your attention, and you realize you landed atop the gun..which is now fritzing.

It could probably work...but you aren't sure.

Danae takes a deep breath, and nods.She lets her hand rise up to the left, and it gets pulled to the right. Interestingly enough, as you right yourself and look around on this rocky platform, you see that the pieces of metal that did break off the gun do roll over toward the eastern side of the mountain, as if it was magnetic.

Place does reek of familiarity though...

What do you do?

1) Look around?
    2) ???

========================

Saf Zone: Charles 11

Quest in Skyline Terrace

||
    Sirius || Aquilla
    100/100 || 100/100

Fire

"Good answer."

"I am Maximus, as you may have heard. These two are but 2 of the 20 that live down here, in exile from the fertile world of the Terrace. We-that being my ancestors, lived there in secret-training under the art of Spinja-fu.

In time, our world came under attack by a force, we not know whom or what caused the attack. We just know that we fought valiantly, but those folks that live there now, those Pokemon? They "released" us from our homes and forced us to live down here in misery. We carved a life for ourselves here, but we have said enough is enough. As you learned, Skyline is but a barren world now. We will revert it to the original ways of the Spinja, and live in peace once more..."

What do you do?

1) Questions?
    2) No , seriously. Questions?

Entertaining quotes!

Danae, return. Can't have you acting all buggy. We'll call for you when we're more sure of our location. Syra and Zen -- let's look around.
    -Grey

Elite Trainer
    Elite Trainer

Bows respectfully at at Maximus "I'm glade to met you Maximus, my name is Charles Legend.

What would you like me to do for you as punishment for my intrusion?

Or would you rather I take Tum Tum's advice and get lost down here and fall down a pit?

~Charles Legend
    ASB VS Seeker Profile

Advanced Trainer

Lets rest then head back.

Veteran Trainer

Saf Zone: Dragonis 107

|| || ||

Not a good thing to sleep on. Its still pretty bright out, so you meander to one of those strange u shaped land formations and find a nice spot under the shade to rest up. Your crew takes the time to lie out and relax. Ditto reverts back into this purple blobbish self and Tsu quickly rests.

---

You yawn as you careen your limbs in odd directions. Stretching always feels weird. Rubbing your face with your hands, you notice that the sun was going down once more. The ambient glow of the fiery bird was still over to the left. Only now, it was staring at the sea...towards where Shinsuke sat.

You walk over and look, to be greeted by a terrifically horrifying sight. The volcano as a whole was spewing up tonnes of lava and ash-marring the sky with a thick black sooty line that blotted the setting sun early. All of the Pokemon with you were watching from their respective locations.

"Human. This cannot go on, or the whole island will destroy itself. This is against what Nature calls rebuilding. I do not want to sit by while that Legend takes its power for granted!" With one flap, the bird was off! Tsu bounds next to you, dead set on revenge. You hop on, and the others hop on Ditto, who morphs into a second Moltres! You all fly close to the water, to avoid the ash and soot as you move in on Shinsuke..

What do you do?
    1) Go for the volcano rim?
    2) Think up a plan?
    3) Look around the island for a better landing spot?

================

Saf Zone: Greyfox 90

Quest in ???

|| ||
    Whoa no way!

You try to recall Danae, but realize something is off. Not only does Danae sidestep the beam, but the beam seems to have a hard time out here. It thins out, then thickens..but then only stretches a short ways, and then shoots high up in the sky, before completely frizzing out.

Danae joins the others, and she seemingly is able to float...without using any of her auratic powers. The trio find a cave entrance and dart inside, you following right after...but then stop. Turning around, you take a second look around.

Pillars ...pillars surround the area where you stood. Right where you landed, seemed to be the exact center of where these Pillars encircled.

That's when you hear it.

Voices. Whoa where the hell did your Pokemon go?

What do you do?

1) Hide?
    2) Say Hello?

========================

Saf Zone: Charles 12

Quest in Skyline Terrace

||
    Sirius || Aquilla
    100/100 || 100/100

Fire

The Spinja master looks at you, unamused by your statement.

"I will release you from here, with your strange colored dog. Only if you promise never to return. Otherwise, we will use all our force against you. Take the tunnel behind you and do not deviate from its path. Make a left. Your dog will be there. Unlock his bonds with this key, and you should be able to continue from there on your own.

What do you do?

1) Take teh key?
    2) Ask to know where are the townspeople?

Entertaining quotes!

Take a cautious look around.
    -Grey

Advanced Trainer

If everyone is good then let's ead back in and find Heatran.

Veteran Trainer

Saf Zone: Dragonis 108

|| || ||
    100/100 || 100/100 || 100/100 || 100/100

[ I I I I I I I I I I I I I I I ] 150

You look around, and see the tea that you assembled. With your competent fighters, a legend, and a Swiss Army knife in Ditto, you can't lose....right?

You all bank on the water and then shoot back up to the rim. The ash and soot burns, but Moltres leads the way-its fiery body burning the ash to a hotter temperature. It finds a suitable landing spot, away from the explosions and lava flows.

You realize there's no going back IN the volcano, that's too treacherous. So Heatran has to be around somewhere. You hop off and look around the area, before spotting it-its metallic husk sitting at the base near the water.

Next to it..is a human. And he just saw you. Heatran turns and roars in acknowledgement, before charging at you.

What do you do?
    1) Attack?
    2) Who's that guy?
    3) Fly up so it can't hit you?

================

Saf Zone: Greyfox 91

Quest in ???

|| ||
    Whoa no way!

Sneak mode activated. You crawl around and manage to duck behind a pillar as two woman walk into the general vicinity.

"So he really made contact? After all this time?"

"Yes." responded the second girl, her hair twisted up in a strange red concotion of fashion. "We're supposed to wait up here with this device, and when it starts going haywire, to be ready for his return. I for one, can't wait to cleanse this place once more.."

What do you do?

1) Hide?
    2) Say Hello?

========================

Saf Zone: Charles 12

Quest in Skyline Terrace

||
    Sirius || Aquilla
    100/100 || 100/100

Fire

The Spinja master looks at you, unamused by your statement.

"I will release you from here, with your strange colored dog. Only if you promise never to return. Otherwise, we will use all our force against you. Take the tunnel behind you and do not deviate from its path. Make a left. Your dog will be there. Unlock his bonds with this key, and you should be able to continue from there on your own.

What do you do?

1) Take teh key?
    2) Ask to know where are the townspeople?

Entertaining quotes!

Keep my distance and listen just in case they have any more juicy bits of exposition they wanna elaborate on...
    -Grey

Advanced Trainer

Tsu, Jay keep Heatran busy with some Surfs and Earthquakes. Betty, you and Ditto hang back for now. I'll try to see who that guy is.

Elite Trainer
    Elite Trainer

"Tum Tum did you guys eat that Hoothoot I failed to recuse, also where are the townspeople?" I asked. "and will those directions lead me back to Skyline?

~Charles Legend
    ASB VS Seeker Profile