Page 26 of 42 FirstFirst ... 16242526272836 ... LastLast
Results 1,001 to 1,040 of 1647

Thread: [Safari Zone] Greyfox's Adventurers (Aye, MLG, Mike, Oslo)

Default Re: [Safari Zone] Greyfox's Adventurers (Blade & MxG)

SAFARI ZONE
    CHARLES LEGEND'S ADVENTURE

Poké Balls
    ooo

Caught

Locale
    Wagwhomp Swam
    A very hot, mysterious swamp-like area in the deepest parts of the Safari Zone. It is a thick, jungle like area with long sturdy boardwalks leading through a deep, muddy swamp. There are thick, weeping trees and the Pokemon here, due to the heat, are very easily agitated.

Round 37
    You recall your sleeping lucario and summon Mr. Slaps in his stead. The monkey immediately looks around in the bushes around you as Trill lands on your shoulder and recollects health. You and Trill wander towards the south, hoping to find the source of that noise.

As you come through a clearing, you notice three pokémon all darting past you:

What's your next move, Charles?

Follow the pokémon.
    Continue south.

-Grey

Default Re: [Safari Zone] Greyfox's Adventurers (Blade, MLG & Mike)

SAFARI ZONE
    MIKE MYSTERIO'S ADVENTURE

Poké Balls
    oooo

Locale
    Ffeffni Mountain
    This large mountain is very cold and has biting winds nipping around. There is a layer of snow falling and many ice types can be found here. Also look for hardier bird Pokemon and a variety of tough foes.

Round 80
    Mastermind lofts over towards the tired golem and attempts to convince it that Team Mike is the place to be and that this ice cavern clearly isn't. Goku, meanwhile, investigates the quarters in search for clues

"I'm afraid the only test I have for you, Trainer, is to defeat me. If you wish to capture me, so be it -- but I will fight that ball with every ounce of strength I have until it locks in place."

REGICE
    Ф
    @Ice Body
    IIIIIIIIIIIIIII 001 IIIIIIIIIIIIIII
    IIIIIIIIIIIIIII 050 IIIIIIIIIIIIIII
    No status.
    . . .

What's your next move, Mike?

Issue commands.
    Throw ball.
    Leave.
    -Grey

You crook! Ya CRIMINAL!! Veteran Trainer
    Veteran Trainer
    The Universe - 46 degrees north, 8 trillion degrees west

Default Re: [Safari Zone] Greyfox's Adventurers (Blade, Charles, MLG, Mike)

Rawk Hawk, use one more Night Slash.

Then I'm using an Ultra Ball.

(Nintendo) 4 Lyfe

HEY! I do art commissions! Follow me and my pals on their website here!

SAFARI ZONE
    MELOVEGHOSTS' ADVENTURE

Poké Balls
    ooooooo

Locale
    Platrin Plateau
    A strange, mysterious temple set high in the sky. You can only enter the road to the temple by releasing the seal chanted by the ancients long ago. There are two shrines, one in Sunshine plains, and one in Grave's Yard. They are inconspicuous, the Grave's Yard shrine is a mausoleum of sorts. Here, you will find exceptionally strong Pokemon in the various rooms and spaces of this ancient land set high in the sky. If you are lucky, you may stumble on a Legend or two?

Caught

Rounds 105
    Your party heads over to investigate the door at the end of the hall. It seems normal enough until Ron begins explaining it:

"On the other side of this door lies the Trials of Time. If you want to prove yourself to the guardian here, you're going to need to succeed here. But I must warn you, this trial is no laughing matter -- time's effect beyond this hall is very great -- your pokémon will regress as far back as they can; they will be unable to fight, unable to defend themselves and you, for quite some time. That's why you'll need me as a guide."

What's your next move, Ghosts?

Open the door.
    Head back.
    -Grey

SAFARI ZONE
    BLADEMASTER'S ADVENTURE

Poké Balls
    ooooooo

Locale
    Grave's Yard
    A frightening place where all the worst stories originate. Home to Ghost and Dark type pokémon, you may find a rare Psychic type, but only the bravest dare tread here.

Caught

Rounds 177
    You snap your fingers, and Rawk Hawk springs forward, slashing the ghost pokémon with a night slash [ -10HP Cofagrigus / -5PP Rawk Hawk ]. Feeling faint, Cofagrigus sets up a swan song -- Grudge. But you know better than that, and lob one of your three remaining ultra balls at the ghost, pegging him in the face.

Within seconds, Cofagrigus is sucked into the sphere. It shakes three times...

...and locks into place.

Congratulations! You caught Cofagrigus!

What's your next move, Blade?

Move forward.
    Leave.
    Rest.
    -Grey

Elite Trainer
    Elite Trainer

Say hi to Turtwig then We'll move on.

~Charles Legend
    ASB VS Seeker Profile

“If at first the idea is not absurd, then there is no hope for it.” ― Albert Einstein

"The computer world is like an intellectual Wild West, in which you can shoot anyone you wish with your ideas, if you're willing to risk the consequences." --from Hackers & Painters: Big Ideas from the Computer Age, by Paul Graham

"To build a story world, the author must be part artist, part engineer, and sometimes part mad scientist.." --from Fundamentals of world building by Jessie Verino

“Let food be thy medicine and medicine be thy food.” - Hippocrates

Usertitle ftw Master Trainer
    Master Trainer

Ok, we'll head through the door, but I'll retreat everyone 'cept for Gin. We march! Lead the way Ron.

SAFARI ZONE

Poké Balls
    ooo

Caught

Locale
    Wagwhomp Swam
    A very hot, mysterious swamp-like area in the deepest parts of the Safari Zone. It is a thick, jungle like area with long sturdy boardwalks leading through a deep, muddy swamp. There are thick, weeping trees and the Pokemon here, due to the heat, are very easily agitated.

Round 37
    You say hello to the turtwig as he rushes away, but continue south to learn what's making these pokémon so frightened. Another roar is heard, and several more pokémon flee the scene -- so fast that you can't even register them -- you make it to a clearing where one lone, massive pokémon stands before you:

Engage the pokémon.
    Head back.

-Grey

SAFARI ZONE
    MELOVEGHOSTS' ADVENTURE

Poké Balls
    ooooooo

Locale
    Platrin Plateau
    A strange, mysterious temple set high in the sky. You can only enter the road to the temple by releasing the seal chanted by the ancients long ago. There are two shrines, one in Sunshine plains, and one in Grave's Yard. They are inconspicuous, the Grave's Yard shrine is a mausoleum of sorts. Here, you will find exceptionally strong Pokemon in the various rooms and spaces of this ancient land set high in the sky. If you are lucky, you may stumble on a Legend or two?

Caught

Rounds 106
    Fearing their safety, you recall Kamon and Alexander to their respective poké balls before nodding to Gin and Ron. With a brave face, you open the ordinary door and step into the Trials of Time.

When you come to, you find Ron, already awake, finishing off a raichu. You look around for Gin, but can only find an egg. I guess that's what he meant by regression -- Alexander and Kamon must be that way too -- resting in their poké balls. You scoop up Gin's egg and wander deeper into the Trials...

You come into the first room and face your first challenge -- they seem easy enough:

Start Trial.
    Head back.
    -Grey

Master Trainer

Ok, I'll retreat Gin-egg too and keep them close, then i'll start the trial.

What's up Amphy and Mega? What's your test?

You must fear the Reaper! Advanced Trainer
    Advanced Trainer

Everyone, use Double Team to confuse him, then just run around him. Let's wear him out.

Veteran Trainer

Well-done, Rawk. Return for now and rest up.

Grand Star, come on out and stand guard. We're gonna take a break for now. I gotta figure out what to do with these last 2 Ultra Balls...

(Nintendo) 4 Lyfe

Elite Trainer
    Elite Trainer

Sup Rhyperior thank you for scaring away the Amoonguss, but why are you so upset?

*Lets Sirius back out*

~Charles Legend
    ASB VS Seeker Profile

“If at first the idea is not absurd, then there is no hope for it.” ― Albert Einstein

"The computer world is like an intellectual Wild West, in which you can shoot anyone you wish with your ideas, if you're willing to risk the consequences." --from Hackers & Painters: Big Ideas from the Computer Age, by Paul Graham

"To build a story world, the author must be part artist, part engineer, and sometimes part mad scientist.." --from Fundamentals of world building by Jessie Verino

SAFARI ZONE
    MELOVEGHOSTS' ADVENTURE

Poké Balls
    ooooooo

Locale
    Platrin Plateau

Caught

Round 107
    Gin's egg is quickly recalled, and you take cover behind Ron. The pokémon, however, don't appear to be aggressive whatsoever.

"I am Theia, and this is my associate, Hyperion. I am the Titan of Brightness -- one of the six Titans necessary to summon Chronos."

"Who is Chronos?"
    Issue commands.
    Head back.
    -Grey

SAFARI ZONE
    BLADEMASTER'S ADVENTURE

Poké Balls
    ooooooo

Locale
    Grave's Yard
    A frightening place where all the worst stories originate. Home to Ghost and Dark type pokémon, you may find a rare Psychic type, but only the bravest dare tread here.

Caught

Rounds 178
    You recall Rawk Hawk to his ball to get some rest as Grand Star keeps a watchful eye on your surroundings. Cofagrigus' ball vanishes without a trace, leaving you with just two more ultra balls.

An hour passes by as you ponder just who to use them on.

Move forward.
    Leave.
    Continue resting.
    -Grey

SAFARI ZONE

Poké Balls
    oooo

Locale
    Ffeffni Mountain
    This large mountain is very cold and has biting winds nipping around. There is a layer of snow falling and many ice types can be found here. Also look for hardier bird Pokemon and a variety of tough foes.

Round 81
    You come up with a plan! Almost instantly, your squad of pokémon disperse and create stunning duplicates. Regice, growing frustrated, unleashes a powerful blizzard that finishes all of them off quite easily [ -6HP Frost / -6HP Goku / -9HP Mastermind / -6HP Beartic / -25PP Regice ].

The ice golem struggles to maintain balance at this point.

REGICE
    Ф
    @Ice Body
    IIIIIIIIIIIIIII 025 IIIIIIIIIIIIIII
    No status.
    . . .

Issue commands.
    Throw ball.
    Leave.
    -Grey

SAFARI ZONE

Poké Balls
    ooo

Caught

Locale
    Wagwhomp Swam

Round 38
    You engage the enraged rhyperior, but before words can even escape your mouth, he begins thrashing about like a malevolent child. You quietly summon Sirius and Mr. Slaps, who had just returned with something in his hands, immediately drops the item in question to come to your side.

Issue commands.
    Retreat.

-Grey

Veteran Trainer

So far we've caught a Water Pokemon, a Fire Pokemon, a Pokemon of the sky, and a Pokemon of the aether...

That just leaves us to catch someone of the Earth.

Grand Star, Teleport us to the Ivy Woods. We've been through Hell and back... The Woods oughta be a bit calmer.

(Nintendo) 4 Lyfe

Elite Trainer
    Elite Trainer

Ok that is one ticked off Rhyno!

All right guys this more like a boss battle should be the Fungus tribe was just a mini boss battle this is Strong foe will test are skills on let's kick his ass!

Sirius let's start things off with Magnet Rise then Low Kick him twice! however should you still be asleep use Sleep talk...

Mr. Slaps use Grass Knot on him three times!

Trill let's start off with by using Torment on him then use Taunt then finish this round off by Confusing him with Confuse Ray!

Also you guys if it tries using Horn Drill or Fissure dodge it we don't need any of us fainting!

~Charles Legend
    ASB VS Seeker Profile

Master Trainer

Ok, I can live with that. And what did you have in mind? Also, if you mean battling my pokemon are eggs, that's not really handy.

SAFARI ZONE
    MELOVEGHOSTS' ADVENTURE

Poké Balls
    ooooooo

Locale
    Platrin Plateau

Caught

Round 108
    "Worry not, Trainer, we are not here to fight you; after all, Lachesis alone will not be enough to defeat us both. We are merely here to observe you, to see if you have the rite to summon Chronos, the God of Time."

The Titans close their eyes collectively, and suddenly the hall around you disappears. You are wowed by the intensity of it all as the scenery changes to that of a power plant. You hear the crack of thunder as a series of bolts rain from the sky.

To the north, you manage to see quite a sight --

Four zapdai fluttering about in the skies. Theia approaches you:

"This quartet is merely a solo act. Zapdos relies on cunning swiftness to confuse his opponents into attacking nothing but air. Can you hit him?"

Allies

Issue commands.
    Observe the zapdai.
    Give up.
    -Grey

SAFARI ZONE
    BLADEMASTER'S ADVENTURE

Poké Balls
    ooooooo

Locale
    Grave's Yard

Caught

Round 179
    You huddle around Grand Star as he prepares for teleportation. Whish! After a second, you find yourself surrounded by foliage. Foliage everywhere.

The sun slowly creeps up over the horizon as several bug pokémon crawl around:

Approach the bugs.
    Move forward.
    -Grey

SAFARI ZONE

Poké Balls
    ooo

Caught

Locale
    Wagwhomp Swam

Round 39
    You attempt to summon Sirius into battle, but before you can open the poké ball, Rhyperior knocks it out of your hand with a swift rock blast. The ball rolls far from reach as Trill and Slaps step between you and the rock leviathan.

Slaps pulls out a vine and latches it around Rhyperior's leg, causing him to trip over it and hit the ground [ -8HP Rhyperior / -4PP Mr. Slaps ]. He roars out angrily as Trill torments him repeatedly [ -3PP Trill / Rhyperior Tormented ]. Rhyperior is unphased, however, and merely knocks Trill out of the air with a powerful ancientpower [ -9HP Trill / -3PP Rhyperior ].

Trill stands back up and taunts the rhinocerus, who retalliates with a stone edge this time [ -15HP, -3PP Trill / -6PP Rhyperior, Taunted ]. Slaps tethers the vine around Rhyperior's leg once more, and the hasty beast trips over it once more [ -8HP Rhyperior / -4PP Mr. Slaps ].

Mr. Slaps waits for Rhyperior to stand up before doing it again as Rhyperior stares into Trill's eyes, getting confused (and much angrier) [ +25% Con Rhyperior / -3PP Trill ]. The behemoth stands up before hitting the ground once more [ -8HP Rhyperior / -4PP Mr. Slaps ].

RHYPERIOR

@Solid Rock
    IIIIIIIIII 076 IIIIIIIIII
    IIIII
    091 IIIII
    25% Con
    -

Issue commands.
    Retreat.

-Grey

Master Trainer

Ron, use Shock Wave + Flash Cannon! If the target avoids, manipulate the beam.

SAFARI ZONE
    MELOVEGHOSTS' ADVENTURE

Poké Balls
    ooooooo

Locale
    Platrin Plateau

Caught

Round 109
    Ron steps forward and flings a wild shock wave at each of the four zapdai. The electricity, however, is merely a soothing feeling to them all, and doesn't cause any real damage whatsoever. Taking a risk, Ron fires off a flash cannon that wipes out one of them, but not the correct one.

"It's going to take more than that, Trainer. A double team can create very lifelike illusions, but there is always a subtle difference between the clones and the reality."

Allies

Issue commands.
    Observe the zapdai.
    Give up.
    -Grey

Master Trainer

Aim for the center one.

Advanced Trainer

Ok, let's throw another ball.

SAFARI ZONE
    MELOVEGHOSTS' ADVENTURE

Poké Balls
    ooooooo

Locale
    Platrin Plateau

Caught

Round 110
    You observe each of the zapdai as they flutter about, noticing that one of them, the one in the middle, is a different shade of yellow. You point at him as Ron readies another flash cannon. Without mercy, Ron fires, and the blast strikes the avian. His clones vanish without a trace, and Zapdos glares at you, angrily. But as he swoops down in an attack formation, the walls suddenly reappear -- you're back in the Trials.

"You have passed this test, Trainer."

Theia's last words echo in your head as she becomes enveloped in a golden aura.

"You have passed the first of the Trials, Trainer. Theia will now become just a spirit, a Titan, for you to summon in a time of great need."

In her stead is a medallion. You take it in your hand as Hyperion points you to the door; Ron leads you to it.

Acquired Thunder Medallion!

You step through the door and enter a much larger room. The floor is a giant timepiece, with numbers all along. Six doors surround you next to the even numbers - 2, 4, 6, 8, 10, and 12. Behind you is door number four, marked with an eyeball.

"Five more Trials await you Trainer, which door will you choose?"

Before you can make your decision, however, one of your eggs shoots from his poké balls. The egg shakes for a few seconds before cracking open. A childish slugma hatches from it!

Kamon has hatched!

Inventory
    Thunder Medallion

Observe the doors.
    Ask about the medallion.
    Enter 2.
    Enter 6.
    Enter 8.
    Enter 10.
    Enter 12.
    -Grey

SAFARI ZONE

Poké Balls
    oooo

Locale
    Ffeffni Mountain

Round 82
    Regice staggers about, ready to attack once more as you decide to throw the ball again. Your heartbeat is rapid as you lob the ball. Before Regice can fire off another blizzard, it connects and sucks him inside it easily.

The ball wobbles once...

Twice...

...and finally locks into place!

Congratulations! You caught Regice!

REGICE
    Ф
    @Ice Body
    IIIIIIIIIIIIIII 025 IIIIIIIIIIIIIII
    Caught!
    . . .

Relax.
    Move forward.
    Leave.
    -Grey

Advanced Trainer

Hell Yeah! Ok, Guys good job, now lets relax for awhile, while keeping your eyes open.

SAFARI ZONE

Poké Balls
    oooo

Locale
    Ffeffni Mountain

Caught

Round 83
    The ultra ball vanishes quickly, returning to the Safari Zone entrance to wait for you to complete your journey. Very thankful, you and your pokémon all plop down on the ground to relax.

An hour passes by.

Move forward.
    Leave.
    -Grey

Advanced Trainer

Frost, ask Bear if we have made her happy by getting rid of the problem with regice?

SAFARI ZONE

Poké Balls
    oooo

Locale
    Ffeffni Mountain

Caught

Round 84
    "With Regice taken care of, the peaks will be a lot more peaceful. Thank-you for helping me defeat him. But for now, I must go back to my cubs..."

Say goodbye.
    Persuade her to stay.
    -Grey

Master Trainer

Hi Kamon! Nice to see you. Had a good rest?

I'll head for door 12.

SAFARI ZONE
    MELOVEGHOSTS' ADVENTURE

Poké Balls
    ooooooo

Locale
    Platrin Plateau

Caught

Round 111
    You approach the door to the north-end of the room, marked 12. On the face of the door is an unfamiliar symbol. You try opening it, but the door's locked! Damn.
    Inventory
    Thunder Medallion

Observe the doors.
    Ask about the medallion.
    Enter 2.
    Enter 6.
    Enter 8.
    Enter 10.
    -Grey

Advanced Trainer

Ok, Bear thank you for your help, take care of yourself and your family, guys let's go and let her take care of her family.

Veteran Trainer

Bugs? Well, gotta admit I shoulda seen that coming.

Grand Star, take it easy for a bit. Let's just have a nice peaceful walk through the forest before our next encounter from Hell shows up.

(Nintendo) 4 Lyfe

Master Trainer

Door 8 it is!

Also, Ron, tell me about that symbol.

Elite Trainer
    Elite Trainer

use evry single curse word I know as I hold my right hand.

Mr. Slaps use Grass Knot on him three times!

Trill use Icy Wind three times!

~Charles Legend
    ASB VS Seeker Profile

SAFARI ZONE

Poké Balls
    oooo

Locale
    Ffeffni Mountain

Caught

Round 85
    You say farewells to Beartic as she returns home to tend to her children. Meanwhile, you wonder what you and your team should do next.

Try to climb back up the mountain.
    Head further into the forest.
    Rest.
    -Grey