Page 1 of 42 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: [Safari Zone] Greyfox's Adventurers (Aye, MLG, Mike, Oslo)

Default [Safari Zone] Greyfox's Adventurers (Aye, MLG, Mike, Oslo)

Greyfox's Adventurers

Current Quests

Blademaster [Ivy Woods]
    [--]
    ooooooo

MeLoVeGhOsTs [Platrin Plateau]

[
    --]
    ooooooo

Mike Mysterio [Ffeffni Mountain]

[--]
    ooo
    o

SAFARI ZONE
    BLADEMASTER'S ADVENTURE

Poke Balls

oooooooooo

Locale
    Ffefni Mountain
    This large mountain is very cold and has biting winds nipping around. There is a layer of snow falling and many ice types can be found here. Also look for hardier bird Pokemon and a variety of tough foes.

Round 1
    You emerge from the Safari Zone entrance sporting a nice-sized parka -- the pockets are filled with the ten Ultra Balls you purchased just moments ago. With a smug look on your face, you venture outward and note the vast mountain that waits for you. Upon further inspection, you note an old cable car that can take you up the mountain, as well as a trail you can take to climb it yourself.

What's your next move, Blade?
    Last edited by Greyfox; 6th July 2011 at 08:53 PM.
    -Grey

You crook! Ya CRIMINAL!! Veteran Trainer
    Veteran Trainer
    The Universe - 46 degrees north, 8 trillion degrees west

Default Re: [Safari Zone] Greyfox's Adventurers

Ahhhh... The frigid cold of a mountain in the winter. I feel right at home...

Alrighty, boys and whatever Starmies are, look alive! We're on a hunt. An adventure, sort of. Let's make the most of it, shall we?

We're gonna split up to cover more ground more quickly. Thunderhand, you and Grand Star take that cable car and keep an eye/gem out for anything interesting. Items, rare Pokeymanz, secret caves that may lead to Zamhareer, whatever. Grand Star, report back Psychically if you guys find anything.

Rawk, that leaves you and me to take the path. We're hoofing it, so save your energy unless the snow gets too deep to walk in and you have to use your flames to plow the road.

Everybody clear?

"BLAAAAZE!!"

"LECTIIIIV!"

"CLHOoo~"

Then let's move out!

(Nintendo) 4 Lyfe

HEY! I do art commissions! Follow me and my pals on their website here!

SAFARI ZONE
    BLADEMASTER'S ADVENTURE

Poke Balls

oooooooooo

Locale
    Ffefni Mountain
    This large mountain is very cold and has biting winds nipping around. There is a layer of snow falling and many ice types can be found here. Also look for hardier bird Pokemon and a variety of tough foes.

Round 2
    You say your goodbyes to Grand Star and Thunderhand as they enter the cablecar. Using his electrokinesis, Thunderhand powers up the car as it slowly climbs up the mountain side. They watch as flock of pidgeotto sail peacefully through air.

Meanwhile, you and your lead pokemon, Rawk Hawk, start your trek along the moutain path. Rawk is feeling a bit uncomfortable, but remains collected. You're about a mile up the mountain so far, and you encounter a young swinub looking lonely and lost.

-Grey

SAFARI ZONE
    WEASEL OVERLORD'S ADVENTURE

Poke Balls
    o

Locale
    Skyline Terrace
    A strange town, all within the treetops. Long since abandoned by humans, the MASSIVE amount of Pokemon that live here all seem a bit strange and off kilter. The completly aerial town is connected by boardworks, and the homes all resemble traditional Japanese style. One would think the townspeople were turned into Pokemon here!

Round 1
    You step out of the Safari Zone entrance and into an unusual, yet beautiful village. There are several archaic buildings and a great deal of foliage. At your side is Lady Nocturne, a peculiar umbreon with white fur. Her eyes light up at the surroundings. The city looks vacant, dead even, as you spot no signs of human life whatsoever.

In the distance, you spot a portly happiny running around in circles while a pile of exeggcute watch in glee.

What's your next move, Weasel?
    -Grey

Veteran Trainer

Oy, I never agreed to share my quest!

-------------------------

I wonder how the others are doing...?

"Blaaaze..."

I know they can take care of themselves; I'm just saying-... huh? Hey, what's a Swinub doing here?

... Time for some karma points.

Rawk, ask that frozen bacon bit what it's doing out here all alone. Try not to spook it. Maybe we can help it find its family.

"Blaze blaziken?"

No, wiseass, you DON'T look like a bloodhound. Just go talk to the runt. I got an idea.

(Nintendo) 4 Lyfe

exit stage Crowley Elite Trainer
    Elite Trainer

zomfg Drew, cute Nocturne sprite! <3

Woah Lady, this place is well creepy! I wonder why it's abandoned... Better walk on eggshells, eh? Eggshells? Get it? Oh, don't look at me like that you judgemental bugger. And stop eyeing up those eggs. Not interested! Come on, let's go have a poke around in those bushes over there, eh?

this is hell
    we have a little something called integrity

Weasel Overlord says:
    spanner cock?

SAFARI ZONE
    BLADEMASTER'S ADVENTURE

Poke Balls

oooooooooo

Locale
    Ffefni Mountain

Round 3
    You have Rawk approach the tiny ice swine and ask him a few questions. The tiny swinub responds,

"I lost my family about twenty minutes ago -- they're usually here but I can't find them."

The flames on Rawk's gauntlets flare up as he notices a pair of raticate swiftly approaching, looking for a fight. Doesn't look like you can avoid it.

-SWOOSH-

100/100

100/100 100/100

Meanwhile, the cable car comes to a hault halfway up the mountain. Thunderhand attempts to give it more power, but something's amiss. Careful inspection sees that a skarmory has perched himself on one of the transformers and is starting peck at it -- maybe that's the cause of this?

-Grey

SAFARI ZONE

Poke Balls
    o

Locale
    Skyline Terrace
    A strange town, all within the treetops. Long since abandoned by humans, the MASSIVE amount of Pokemon that live here all seem a bit strange and off kilter. The completly aerial town is connected by boardworks, and the homes all resemble traditional Japanese style. One would think the townspeople were turned into Pokemon here!

Round 2
    You make a casual joke and Nocturne just stares at you blankly, as if you had tripped over your own two feet just then. Moving on, you walk away from the playful pokemon and towards the wall of bushes. You poke through them, and faintly see a spinarak sleeping soundly.

Nocturne barks to gain your attention; she shows you a trail of red paint stretching from your feet all the way to one of the houses in this village.

-Grey

Elite Trainer

"Eh just a Spinarak. Let's leave it be. That red stuff looks a lot more interesting. Does it smell like paint? Looks a bit dodgy... let's follow it! Checking out that house can't lead to any trouble, right?"

Lady tilts her head and flicks her ear as if to say don't blame me if something happens. Her face is no little amount of disgusted as she takes another smell of the red stuff. She raises her head quizzically and takes a few steps forward.

"Impatient. Don't smell it again if it stinks that bad, silly."

She makes a little grunting noise and sets off towards the house, following the red-trail as if it were breadcrumbs. Now that's a disturbing idea...

this is hell

Weasel Overlord says:
    spanner cock?

SAFARI ZONE

Poke Balls
    o

Locale
    Skyline Terrace

Round 3
    Nocturne takes a whiff of the odd red paint and starts to feel whoozy before collapsing. Annoyed, you slink the white-furred fox into your arms and start following the trail.

It leads you to a rather large, intimidating house a good mile away from the rest of the village. The door is locked, but maybe there's another way inside?

-Grey

Elite Trainer

Cradling Lady close, I eye up the massive house warily. "Maybe we can get in through a window?" I murmur.

this is hell

Weasel Overlord says:
    spanner cock?

SAFARI ZONE

Poke Balls
    o

Locale
    Skyline Terrace

Round 4
    The door is locked; you decide to check out the side of the building to see if there are any open windows to exploit, but ultimately find none. In your absent-mindedness, you trip over a rock.

Tripping reveals something shiny in the grass.

-Grey

Elite Trainer

"OW! Who put that there?" I glare at the rock and plot my revenge, but then notice something shiny. "What's this, then?" Like a magpie, I home in on the shiny thing, but not before picking up the damned rock.

this is hell

Weasel Overlord says:
    spanner cock?

SAFARI ZONE

Poke Balls
    o

Locale
    Skyline Terrace

Round 5
    You grumble to yourself about the well-placed rock and pick it up, only to discover that it is hollowed out. The hell?, you wonder until seeing what was ultimately underneath it.

It's a key! This crafty consumer must've been so forgetful that he lost his house keys every so often. Or maybe he had a lot of guests that liked to come over when he wasn't home?

Lady Nocturne shakes off the fall and looks ready to join you where ever you go.

-Grey

Elite Trainer

"Hey look Lady, a key! I guess even people who live in massive mansions forget their keys sometimes, huh? Come on, let's try it."

Lady looks slightly dubious in my direction, but she follows anyway, her caution always outweighed by her nosiness.

this is hell

Weasel Overlord says:
    spanner cock?

SAFARI ZONE

Poke Balls
    o

Locale
    Skyline Terrace

Round 6
    You head back to the door and insert the key, unlocking it. The inside of the mansion looks amazing, yet spooky. A large tree resides in the center: perhaps the base of this treehouse. As you wander inside, you spot the familiar trail of red paint

Along the walls you also see an eerie red outline of what appears to be people.

-Grey

Elite Trainer

"Wow, it sure is creepy in here... let's explore! There won't be any zombies, right? Right?!"

Lady flicks her ear again and trots around the tree while I check out the rest of the room.

this is hell

Weasel Overlord says:
    spanner cock?

SAFARI ZONE

Poke Balls
    o

Locale
    Skyline Terrace

Round 7
    Your eyes begin to wander around, spotting the various outlines of people painted along the walls. Nocturne sniffs around the large tree bark, seeing an open room. Your eyes keep following the trail of red paint, spotting an odd crescent floating near it.

-Grey

Elite Trainer

"Come on Lady, let's check out that crescent thingy, eh?" Lady looks as though she agrees. "And then we'll have a look at the room you just found!" I rub my hands excitedly. "Ooh this is fun!"

this is hell

Weasel Overlord says:
    spanner cock?

SAFARI ZONE

Poke Balls
    o

Locale
    Skyline Terrace

Round 8
    Nocturne darts over towards the crescent and starts sniffing at it before it starts floating into the next room -- you give chase, noticing a desk with two porygon perched on it, plugged into the wall socket.

You stare at the crescent until it reveals it's true form -- a kecleon.

-Grey

Elite Trainer

"A Kekleon, Lady! Awesome. But I reckon we'll leave it for now, dontcha think? I wonder, is there anything hiding around in this room?"

this is hell

Weasel Overlord says:
    spanner cock?

SAFARI ZONE

Poke Balls
    o

Locale
    Skyline Terrace

Round 9
    Kekleon stares at you for a second before cloaking himself in the darkness and leaving the room. You decide to let it be and see what kinds of other things this room holds.

After scanning the room, you've spotted a few old computers, a filing cabinet, and a vacant desk -- a deactivated porygon2 sits on it. You deduce that this room is a study.

Next to the porygon2 is an old journal of sorts.

-Grey

Elite Trainer

"Let's have a look inside that desk!" I check out the journal as well, there might be something interesting in it.

this is hell

Weasel Overlord says:
    spanner cock?

SAFARI ZONE

Poke Balls
    o

Locale
    Skyline Terrace

Round 10
    You open the drawer of the desk -- next to cobwebs and dead spiders, there is nothing of interest. You try to open the other drawer, but it's locked.

Shrugging it off, you grab the old journal next to the porygon2 and open it up to the first page.

"May 22nd, 1977,

My name is Charles Woods, and I am the mayor of this town. My people were ostracized from our old home because of our relationship to
    him. We wandered for weeks until we found this village, a wonderful utopia that was unclaimed and unsoiled.

He provided us with electricity, and our location in the treetops kept us protected from outsiders. However, over time, we fou..."

The words at that point are smudged and unreadable. Lady Nocturne yawns before glaring at you.

-Grey

Elite Trainer

"Hmm, very interesting. This mayor guy sounds a bit fanatical about this Him, doesn't he?" Lady nods and glances around the room, bored.

"I know, there's nothing exciting in here, is there? Let's go explore the rest of the mansion, eh?" Lady looks a little more enthusiastic as we set off back out of the room.

this is hell

Weasel Overlord says:
    spanner cock?

SAFARI ZONE

Poke Balls
    o

Locale
    Skyline Terrace

Round 11
    Finding nothing worth keeping, you exit the study and spot the trail of red paint leading north. However, before you can even move anywhere, you are blocked by a bulky sudowoodo. He does not look happy that you've invaded his home.

-Grey

Veteran Trainer

"Come here, piggy." I said, quickly scooping it up in my arms before it could refuse. "This is a job for the big boys! Speaking of which... Rawk! If those oversized vermin come at you, send them BOTH flying back with a Double Kick and tell 'em to get lost. If they don't listen, you're gonna have to rough 'em up a bit. And by a bit, I mean a lot."

I closed my eyes as Rawk set to work, concentrating on envisioning the mountain, myself, and the cable car on it... My imagination isn't that great, though, and I essentially wound up with a stick figure version of the scene. Whatever, it'd have to work. I imagined myself screaming across the mountain to the cable car, my words taking on a visible form and flying across the snow and ice and rock... and eventually hitting the cable car:

"GRAND STAR! I hope you can communicate with me tele-whatever-ly, because I need some back-up down here! Teleport your nonexistent ass down here and give us some backup! ...Uh... Over!"

"I hope this mountain gets good reception..."

(Nintendo) 4 Lyfe

SAFARI ZONE
    BLADEMASTER'S ADVENTURE

Poke Balls

oooooooooo

Locale
    Ffefni Mountain

Round 4
    You scoop up the defenseless swinub in your arms and try desperately to communicate with your psychic pokemon on the cable car. Meanwhile, Rawk is challenged by the two raticate.

100/100
    Double Kick > Double Kick

100/100 100/100

Before the first raticate can even attack, Rawk Hawk makes short work of him by lifting up his foot swiftly into the rat's jaw, then once again with his other foot [ -12HP + -12HP Raticate1 / -3PP Rawk Hawk ], sending him sailing off the mountain path and out of the battle.

Rawk, however is distracted long enough to miss the second raticate lunging for his arms. However, before he can even bite down, an ice beam blasts him in the back, sending him into the floor [ -15HP Raticate2 / -5PP Grand Star ]. Rawk glares at his ally with a look of relief as Thunderhand reappears right next to him.

100/97
    100/95 100/100

85/100

Now greatly outnumbered and outmatched, the second raticate flees battle. Cue victory theme!

-Grey

Veteran Trainer

Nice timing, Grand Star. Now, we got a little stowaway here... So Imma just carry him with us up the mountain. Grand Star, you use Psychic to scan the area for anybody looking for this little guy. If you pick up on anything, let me know. The rest of you guys, keep an eye out for anybody that might know this little pork pie.

(Nintendo) 4 Lyfe

SAFARI ZONE
    BLADEMASTER'S ADVENTURE

Poke Balls

oooooooooo

Locale
    Ffefni Mountain

Round 5
    You congratulate your pokemon for a job well done, and continue up the mountain path. Grand Star scans the area nearby for any signs of a parental figure to the pokemon in your arms, but finds nothing just yet.

You venture up the mountain still in hopes for something to turn up. Along the way, you spot a snorunt rolling up a rather large snowball up the hill, as well as a pidgeotto fluttering her wings in the sky.

Last edited by Greyfox; 26th September 2010 at 10:19 AM.
    -Grey

Elite Trainer

"Okay Lady, I reckon we'll let Sudowoodo be in his house, eh?" I am going to try and edge around him, being as non-confrontational as possible.

this is hell

Weasel Overlord says:
    spanner cock?

SAFARI ZONE

Poke Balls
    o

Locale
    Skyline Terrace

Round 12
    You attempt to squeeze by the stern sudowoodo, but he persists.

"This is my home. You have no right to come in here!"

-SWOOSH-

The battle music plays and it looks like you're gonna hafta fight whether you want to or not.

100/100 100/100

-Grey

Elite Trainer

"Okay Lady, let's start off with a Mean Look. Then use Confuse Ray and Faint Attack, I reckon."

this is hell

Weasel Overlord says:
    spanner cock?

SAFARI ZONE

Poke Balls
    o

Locale
    Skyline Terrace

Round 13
    You decide to go along with the battle, and tell Nocturne your strategy. She barks in recognition, and summons a dark tether into the hallway, wrapping it around Sudowoodo [ -5PP Lady Nocturne ]. With the pokemon bound together, there is no escape, but Sudo doesn't fret. The faux tree pokemon let's off a fire punch, jabbing Nocturne in the side weakly [ -8HP Lady Nocturne / -6PP Sudowoodo ].

Nocturne brushes off the attack before staring at her foe blankly. Sudo gives into her glare and suddenly finds himself uncertain of what to do [ -3PP Lady Nocturne ], giving Nocturne the edge to vanish into the shadows and re-emerge behind him, tackling him harshly [ -12HP Sudowoodo / -5PP Lady Nocturne ].

92/87 88/94

-Grey

Veteran Trainer

OK, pipsqueak, your parents have GOTTA be around here somewhere... Where's the last place you remember being with them? Maybe if we figure that out, we can get something more to go on than just blindly wandering around a huge mountain.

...On that note... Thunderhand, see that Snorunt? Go ask it if it needs a hand in exchange for some information.

(Nintendo) 4 Lyfe

SAFARI ZONE
    BLADEMASTER'S ADVENTURE

Poke Balls

oooooooooo

Locale
    Ffefni Mountain

Round 6
    You ask the runt where he last saw his family.

"It was right where you spotted me -- I had lost them about five minutes before."

With that in mind, you know they couldn'tve gotten very far. Thunderhand, meanwhile, approaches the hard-working snorunt and asks her a few questions to see if she knows anything.

"I saw a family of 'em a ways ahead. I can lead you to 'em, but first I need to get this snowball into my cave."

"Leave it to me."

Thunderhand takes hold of the bulky snow ball and... has trouble pushing it. Seems that it's a lot heavier than it looks. He topples over into the pathway as the snow ball slowly starts levitating a few feet into the air and finally into a cavern twenty feet ahead -- the snorunt merely gazes at Grand Star.

"Well, now that you've helped me, I can show you where they are."

Snorunt begins dashing forward and you give him pursuit.

-Grey

Veteran Trainer

Nice move, Grand Star. See, this is why I brought you. You're like a big jewel-encrusted Swiss army knife-... Hey!

Crap! Everybody, after that snowcone! Thunderhand, pick up the pace, big fella! Rawk, use Rock Climb to get up there faster; me and Thunderhand'll catch up. iVamonos!

(Nintendo) 4 Lyfe

SAFARI ZONE
    BLADEMASTER'S ADVENTURE

Poke Balls

oooooooooo

Locale
    Ffefni Mountain

Round 7
    You give chase. Rawk Hawk bounds upwards with his springy legs as Thunderhand starts climbing up the mountain. Grand Star, meanwhile, starts churning his back-star like a rotary engine and hovers off the ground a few inches until you catch up with the spry ice pokemon.

She leads
    you to a large cavern with a family of two piloswine and four swinub. The one in your arms squeals gleefully as you place him on the ground -- the mother piloswine hobbles over to her son as quickly as she can.

As you ponder your good deed of the day, you notice something strange in the cavern.

-Grey

Veteran Trainer

Dawwwww, dontcha just love a happy ending guys? ^_^

*cue various moans and gag sounds by my teammates*

Alright, alright, ya wiseasses... We did our good deed for the day. Let's ask Momma-swine if we can check out that weird thingy over down that tunnel over there. Thunderhand, why don't you do the honors this time?

(Nintendo) 4 Lyfe

SAFARI ZONE
    BLADEMASTER'S ADVENTURE

Poke Balls

oooooooooo

Locale
    Ffefni Mountain

Round 7
    According to Thunderhand, the family of momoswine thank you for bringing their youngest son home, and allow you to take the trinket they have been holding onto. It's a pendant of some sort -- aquamarine in color. Not wanting to be rude, you graciously accept the gift

-Grey