Page 36 of 42 FirstFirst ... 263435363738 ... LastLast
Results 1,401 to 1,440 of 1647

Thread: [Safari Zone] Greyfox's Adventurers (Aye, MLG, Mike, Oslo)

Usertitle ftw Master Trainer
    Master Trainer

Default Re: [Safari Zone] Greyfox's Adventurers (Aye, MLG, Oslo)

Alright guys, this is not in our favor, yelp!

Kamon, Smokescreen fast! Then Stockpile again, and finish with Will-o-Wisp!

Gin, Fake Out! Confuse ray from the smoke, then Low Kick!

We're gonna have to be ninja's here.

Default Re: [Safari Zone] Greyfox's Adventurers (CT, Cue, MLG, Mike)

SAFARI ZONE
    AYEUN'S ADVENTURE

Poké Balls
    o

Locale
    Smithy's Mining Facility
    A cold facility abandoned by humans long ago. It seems to be inhabited and maintained by varying steel and electric types. What kind of trouble could you possibly get in down here?

Round TWENTY-FIVE
    You are all but stumped by this revelation, and ask the foreman for more information.

[Reports-indicate-that-there-are-many-caverns-located-outside-this-facility.]

You sigh before the foreman calls forth another pokemon:

[This-is-my-second....It-can-lead-you-to-the-Family-Ursaring....But-I-must-see-to-these-operations.]

Vice Magneton chirps approvingly as it hovers to your side.

V. MAGNETON joins your party!

Allies

What's your next move, Ayeun?

Politely decline the foreman's help.
    Follow the vice.

Last edited by Greyfox; 8th February 2012 at 12:19 PM.
    -Grey

Default Re: [Safari Zone] Greyfox's Adventurers (Blade & MxG)

SAFARI ZONE
    MELOVEGHOSTS' ADVENTURE

Poké Balls
    ooooooo

Locale
    Platrin Plateau
    A strange, mysterious temple set high in the sky. You can only enter the road to the temple by releasing the seal chanted by the ancients long ago. There are two shrines, one in Sunshine plains, and one in Grave's Yard. They are inconspicuous, the Grave's Yard shrine is a mausoleum of sorts. Here, you will find exceptionally strong Pokemon in the various rooms and spaces of this ancient land set high in the sky. If you are lucky, you may stumble on a Legend or two?

Caught

Round ONE FORTY-SEVEN
    KING OF THE SIX DRAGONS
    Yasunori Mitsuda - Dragon God

Already noting your inferior state against this dragon god, you decide to hit the ground running. Kamon begins by puffing out a large amount of smoke to envelope you and your team before swallowing some more energy. Finally, he spits out a tiny ember that smacks into Chronos' side, burning the dragon slightly.

Gin, meanwhile, starts more offensively, slapping the dragon weakly before attempting to confuse it with a stare. It doesn't take, unfortunately, but Gin doesn't mind and instead charges forward and sweeps Chronos' legs. The dragon remains standing, however. Curse his three other legs!

Chronos roars loudly; within seconds, the roar becomes a concussive force, flying into the smoke and knocking Kamon into the arena's wall. When the smoke clears, he is not himself...

This isn't looking good for your team, but you notice something glowing from your bag...

CHRONOS

@Pressure
    [IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII 487 IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII]
    [IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII --- IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII]
    No status.
    -
    "This will be much easier if you just give up."

Inventory
    Aqua Piece Thunder Medallion
    Wind Coin Mortality Ring
    Solar Star Dragon's Charm

What's your next move, Ghosts?

Investigate the glowing.
    Issue commands.
    -Grey

Default Re: Greyfox's Adventurers (CT, Cue, MLG, Mike)

SAFARI ZONE
    OSLO'S ADVENTURE

Poké Balls
    ooo

Locale
    Ffeffni Mountain
    This large mountain is very cold and has biting winds nipping around. There is a layer of snow falling and many ice types can be found here. Also look for hardier bird Pokemon and a variety of tough foes.

Round TWENTY-SIX
    You follow Pepe for a good hour before you find yourself on the other side of the mountain. The clearing is just up ahead, and you can feel it getting warmer strangely. Not take-off-your-parka-warm, but still warmer nonetheless.

And there they are... a group of three pokemon drinking water from a peaceful stream:

Allies

What's your next move, Oslo?

Approach the swinub.
    Approach the piloswine.
    Just observe.
    -Grey

Jump, little Snorlax, jump! Master Trainer
    Master Trainer

Wow, thanks, Pepe!

I choose to approach the Piloswine. Come on out, Professor. Begin maximizing your Special Attack with a pair of Tail Glows.

SAFARI ZONE
    OSLO'S ADVENTURE

Poké Balls
    ooo

Locale
    Ffeffni Mountain
    This large mountain is very cold and has biting winds nipping around. There is a layer of snow falling and many ice types can be found here. Also look for hardier bird Pokemon and a variety of tough foes.

Round TWENTY-SEVEN
    You thank Pepe for his generosity in showing you the way, and he takes Meha and heads back where you came.

Cautiously, you tiptoe over towards the stream, trying not to scare off the pokemon as you do. But as you make your approach, you cliche-dly step on a twig and snap it, alerting them. The two swinub squeal and flee the scene, but the piloswine remains stoic and stares you down.

It looks like he plans on charging you...

Get on the offensive.
    Apologize and run away.
    -Grey

Master Trainer

Okay, callin' out the Professor if he isn't already out. Let's rangle this swine!

Jeremiah, goad him into charging at you... and then Counter the strike! Follow with a Brick Break and a Giga Drain.

Master Trainer

I won't give up Chronos, I came here for some answers.

Why do you insist on attacking me? For fear of me telling you about this place? I have a feeling that others know of this place already. Lachesis sacrificed himself to protect you, and I trust in Lachesis, so I will protect you as well. What is this place and why is it so important that it (and you) be kept hidden, even at the cost of attacking humans and pokemon?

And what is this in my bag? *feels*

SAFARI ZONE
    MELOVEGHOSTS' ADVENTURE

Poké Balls
    ooooooo

Locale
    Platrin Plateau
    A strange, mysterious temple set high in the sky. You can only enter the road to the temple by releasing the seal chanted by the ancients long ago. There are two shrines, one in Sunshine plains, and one in Grave's Yard. They are inconspicuous, the Grave's Yard shrine is a mausoleum of sorts. Here, you will find exceptionally strong Pokemon in the various rooms and spaces of this ancient land set high in the sky. If you are lucky, you may stumble on a Legend or two?

Caught

Round ONE FORTY-EIGHTKING OF THE SIX DRAGONS
    Yasunori Mitsuda - Dragon God

You investigate the glowing sensation coming out of your bag -- the six blessings from the dragons previous are all reacting! Before you can even dig them out, they emerge from your bag on their own and begin hoving around you.

Chronos' eyes light up as the six blessings shine even more brightly, revealing the dragons that had blessed you:

Chronos, you have become unwell.

Has Tartarus infected you with his ill regards?

Human Trainer, we apologize for our god's infamy. We will take care of him for you.

Chronos slams his forefeet to the ground, creating a powerful tremor -- but the wave of ground only makes it a few feet before halted by Ophion's own stamping. The leader of the six dragons snaps his fingers, summoning his squad to surround Chronos. You're not quite sure what's going on between them.

Iapetus, meanwhile, sticks with you and your pokemon, healing them back to their full strength.

It takes time, but the six dragons do their work, and calm down the dragon god standing before you.

Human Trainer, our god, Chronos, has calmed, and wishes to have an audience with you.

The six dragons vanish without even a trace of their own being there, as Chronos shuffles his face; he appears... friendlier, certainly... but you're not sure how to approach him.

DIALGA

@Pressure
    [IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII 200
    IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII]
    [IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII 200 IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII]
    No status.
    -
    "Are you ready, Trainer?"

Approach Dialga.
    -Grey

Master Trainer

I'll approach.

Chronos-dono, what is it that you desire from me? Did I do wrong by coming here?

SAFARI ZONE
    OSLO'S ADVENTURE

Poké Balls
    ooo

Locale
    Ffeffni Mountain

Round TWENTY-EIGHT
    You fumble for your poke balls, looking for the professor's until you realize, oh hey, he's already out an battle-ready. Whoopsie-poopsie.

Piloswine digs his right fore-hoof into the snow before charging forward, and Buggenfield (who had replaced his imaginary monocle and tophat with a matador's cape) sidesteps the charging tusk before slamming into his back powerfully. With a second to spare, the professor follows up with a powerful brick break to the back.

Piloswine angrily pulls himself back together before smapping down on the professor's torso with an unforgiving ice fang. Buggenfield screeches before pulling off a similar maneuver, absorbing energy from the icey mammoth.

PILOSWINE

@Thick Fat
    [IIIIIIIIII 073 IIIIIIIIII]
    [IIIIIIIIII
    088 IIIIIIIIII]
    No status.
    -

Issue commands.
    -Grey

SAFARI ZONE
    MELOVEGHOSTS' ADVENTURE

Poké Balls
    ooooooo

Locale
    Platrin Plateau

Caught

Round ONE FORTY-NINE
    KING OF THE SIX DRAGONS
    Yasunori Mitsuda - Prisoner of Fate

You cautiously approach the dragon god as he sheepishly removes himself from his throne.

"I apologize for my former self, Trainer. I am Dialga -- I am one of the four legendary dragons who watch over Platrin Plateau and all of the Safari Zone. Your being here is proof that you have acquired the artifacts. And your being in this room is proof that you were blessed by my underlings. I am not proud of my actions beforehand, but Tartarus... he is a powerful being, with plans for enslaving the Safari Zone. I had to trap him in here to prevent him from doing so. But I am told that Lachesis made the great sacrifice and Tartarus has been taken care of..."

DIALGA

@Pressure
    IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII]
    No status.
    -
    "What is it that you seek here, Trainer?"

Ask about Tartarus.
    Ask about Lachesis.
    Ask about Chronos.
    -Grey

Master Trainer

I want to know about all of them! But I'll start with Tartarus.

SAFARI ZONE
    MELOVEGHOSTS' ADVENTURE

Poké Balls
    ooooooo

Locale
    Platrin Plateau

Caught

Round ONE FORTY-NINE
    KING OF THE SIX DRAGONS

Dialga clears his throat before continuing:

"Tartarus was a high-ranking official: a dragon titan. He went through great lengths to make sure that he was the strongest dragon in Platrin, but I knew this would only lead to trouble. When confronted by Ophion, his resolve grew even moreso, and he decided that he would take over the Safari Zone...

...but he was defeated. By the combined efforts of Ophion and Helios, who was -- at the time -- Ophion's second. In Tartarus' weak state, I commanded that he'd be imprisoned for his treason...

...yet he escaped. Not long after you got here, I'd imagine."

DIALGA

@Pressure
    IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII]
    No status.
    -

Ask about Lachesis.
    Ask about Chronos.
    Ask about the other three Dragon Gods.
    -Grey

Master Trainer

Moving up. Lachesis!

SAFARI ZONE
    MELOVEGHOSTS' ADVENTURE

Poké Balls
    ooooooo

Locale
    Platrin Plateau

Caught

Round ONE FORTY-NINE
    KING OF THE SIX DRAGONS

"Lachesis was originally Tartarus' second; however, when Tartarus went rogue and then later imprisoned, Lachesis became my shepherd. If anyone was able to climb up the peak of this plateau, he would be instructed to guide them through the trials and eventually to me.

I can only imagine how tested Lachesis' loyalty was when confronted by Tartarus just moments ago... but ultimately he chose correctly."

DIALGA

@Pressure
    IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII]
    No status.
    -

Ask about Chronos.
    Ask about the other three Dragon Gods.
    -Grey

Master Trainer

Signal Beam followed by Bug Buzz! Finish with another Brick Break.

SAFARI ZONE
    OSLO'S ADVENTURE

Poké Balls
    ooo

Locale
    Ffeffni Mountain

Round TWENTY-NINE
    Piloswine pulls himself together before charging the professor with an incredible fury. The professor's not quite prepared for it whatsoever, and takes quite a beating before getting stabbed with an ice beam!

Buggenfield shrugs it off though -- he dun' give a fuck -- and retalliates with a pair of bug-based maneuvers, utlilizing his heightened elemental prowess greatly. And then he finishes it with a less-than-stellar brick break.

PILOSWINE

@Thick Fat
    [IIIIIIIIII 033 IIIIIIIIII]
    [IIIIIIIIII
    076 IIIIIIIIII]
    No status.
    -

Issue commands.
    Toss a ball.
    -Grey

Master Trainer

The rest of the story,please!

SAFARI ZONE
    MELOVEGHOSTS' ADVENTURE

Poké Balls
    ooooooo

Locale
    Platrin Plateau

Caught

Round ONE FORTY-NINE
    KING OF THE SIX DRAGONS

"There are four of us altogether: Zekrom and Reshiram, Palkia and me. We were tasked by the Creator to govern this world, and take care of it.

However, unlike the Creator, we are still pokemon -- still capable of dying or capture -- and in either case, we can be replaced. Like a phoenix rising from the ashes, once our lifeforce is no longer bound to this plateau, another dragon pokemon will take over.

Tartarus was in line to take over the throne... but he got greedy, and demanded it sooner rather than later.

But now, Trainer, I must ask you...

...for what reason have you come? Why are you here? Do you wish to take me from this plateau? Make me your own?

I do not blame you if that is your intention -- you managed to make it this far, and I no longer doubt that you can best me in battle -- but if that is your intention... I won't make it easy for you."

Dialga roars loudly; Alexander's poke ball shakes off your belt before hitting the ground, releasing him into the field -- he stands before you with Gin and Kamon in tow -- all three of them eager to protect you.

THE GOD OF TIME
    Masashi Hamauzu - Summoned Beast Battle

DIALGA

@Pressure
    IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII]
    No status.
    -
    "Are you ready, Trainer?"

Issue commands.
    -Grey

Master Trainer

Another Giga Drain! And then... I throw my Great Ball!

The Damsel of Disaster! Moderator

Follow the vice! Onward for great justice!

Vs Seeker - 99% complete. Click here.

Winner of the 2010 "P for Princess", the 2013 "'Try again?'", and the 2014 "Jury" and "Mod Newbie" Awards!

Ayeun's Safari adventures.

SAFARI ZONE
    AYEUN'S ADVENTURE

Poké Balls
    o

Locale
    Smithy's Mining Facility
    A cold facility abandoned by humans long ago. It seems to be inhabited and maintained by varying steel and electric types. What kind of trouble could you possibly get in down here?

Round TWENTY-SIX
    The vice leads you towards the opposite side of the mining facility where a few more tunnels can be found. It chirps several times, signalling that you're on the right track.

You step calmly through the stalagmites and stalactites, trying your best not to slip up. Squish, meanwhile, does this gracefully whilst trying to entertain a green-shaded bearcub. During your trek, you spot a few unusual pokemon:

Allies

Approach the skorupi.
    Approach the whirlipede.
    Approach the trubbish.
    Ignore them and continue.

-Grey

ovSAFARI ZONE
    OSLO'S ADVENTURE

Poké Balls
    ooo

Locale
    Ffeffni Mountain

Round THIRTY
    Piloswine doesn't look too pleased with the way things are going, and instead decides to make a break for it. But you're eyes are too keen for that, and you swiftly grab the great ball from your bag and launch it over to the escaping ice pokemon. SLAP!, the ball connects and sucks Piloswine inside before hitting the ground.

The ball shakes once...

...twice...

...three times before locking in place.

Congratulations! You caught Piloswine!

You scoop up the great ball in your hands, depressing the center button to transport it back to the main headquarters.

PILOSWINE

@Thick Fat
    [IIIIIIIIII 033 IIIIIIIIII]
    [IIIIIIIIII
    061 IIIIIIIIII]
    No status.
    Caught!

Move forward.
    Head back.
    Maybe a change of scenary?
    -Grey

Ignore them, and follow the Vice. It knows the way.

Winner of the 2010 "P for Princess", the 2013 "'Try again?'", and the 2014 "Jury" and "Mod Newbie" Awards!

Master Trainer

I am an old gymleader and current member of the Elite Four. I have plans to take my Elite Team to the next level, and a pokemon as strong and - more important - wise, could help me make the right decisions. I search not for strength, but for wisdom and knowledge. What better teacher then one who has been with us forever, controlling time (and history) itself?

If you will allow me, this will be a majestic battle!

Gin, Fake Out! Mud Slap twice! Keep it annoyed and inaccurate!

Kamon, Stockpile! Mud Slap twice!

Alex, Mist while he's getting flinched! Sworsdance and Focus Punch from the mist (if you're an attack target, switch to Brickbreak).

Master Trainer

Thanks for all your help, Pepe! I wish you and your unspecified female companion the best of luck with everything.

I recall Oslo Jr. and Professor Jeremiah Buggenfield. Tweety, come on out! We take flight to Crush Quarry!

SAFARI ZONE
    AYEUN'S ADVENTURE

Poké Balls
    o

Locale
    Smithy's Mining Facility

Round TWENTY-SEVEN
    You ignore the three poison types and continue on your way quietly. Before too long, your tiny companion perks up excitedly -- she can sense something familiar!

Gleefully, she leaps from Squish's safe arms and charges further into the cave where you are greeted with several more pokemon:

Say goodbye and move on.
    Linger.

-Grey

SAFARI ZONE
    MELOVEGHOSTS' ADVENTURE

Poké Balls
    ooooooo

Locale
    Platrin Plateau

Caught

Round ONE FIFTY-ONE
    THE GOD OF TIME

You give your hardened speech and command your troops into their toughest battle yet. Dialga looks quite impressed, but he's not ready to throw in the towel by any means. The battle begins with the mighty dragon sweeping a turquoise-colored flame across the floor, striking all three of your combatants. Fortunately, there was no paralysis whatsoever. It then takes aim at Kamon, taking advantage of a powerful weakness by stamping its foreleg to the ground, sending a crippling wave of earth energy right underneath him. Kamon yelps in pain as the tremors rough his fiery frame.

Gin, meanwhile, has already snuck up to the dragon god from behind and given him a nasty slap -- but the attack is not enough to damage Dialga's concentration. Alex then cloaks his team in an icy mist, keeping their cover heavy. Kamon pulls himself together just enough to stockpile some energy. Dialga attempts to aim at Alexander as flames slowly drip from his snout and mouth. He immediately shoots off a powerful blast of fire energy that gets lost in the blanket of mist. The fire blast only manages to strike the ground inches away from your snowy pokemon, thankfully.

Gin attempts to further lower Dialga's accuracy with a pair of mud slaps; the dirt, however, is not so great inside the arena and the dragon's vision remains unhindered. Kamon attempts to pull off the same pair of manuevers to a similar outcome. Alexander is the only one on defense, raising his attack prowess steadily in the meantime. Dialga gets frustrated, roaring loudly at his opponents. The loudness of the attack is quite forceful, sending Kamon into the arena wall once more and successfully bringing him back to his youthful days.

But Alexander is the last to laugh as Dialga is left wide open for a very forceful, very focused blow to the side. Dialga winces in pain, but his energy has left him unable to counterattack.

MIST - 120% Eva / 3 rounds

DIALGA

@Pressure
    [IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII 166
    IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII]
    [IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII 178 IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII]
    No status.
    -
    "That was a good first impression."

Issue commands.
    -Grey

SAFARI ZONE
    OSLO'S ADVENTURE

Poké Balls
    ooo

Caught

Locale

Ffeffni Mountain

Round THIRTY-ONE
    You recall Oslo and the professor before pulling out Tweety. She still dislikes the cold, but is pleased to hear that you're wanting to go someplace much warmer. She invites you on her back and bolts high into the air before sailing towards Crush Quarry.

After about a half-hour of awkward flying, you make it to the quarry, where a few ground-types can be seen digging up trenches:

Approach the sandshrew.
    Approach the rhydon.
    Approach the krokorok.
    Ignore them and move forward.
    -Grey

Master Trainer

Thanks for the lift, Tweety. Forward we go!

SAFARI ZONE
    OSLO'S ADVENTURE

Poké Balls
    ooo

Caught

Locale

Ffeffni Mountain

Round THIRTY-TWO
    You ignore the trio of diggers and continue north through the soft dirt. As you continue your trek, you notice more and more ground-pokemon digging up trenches -- almost as far as you can see. What is the flippin' deal?

Query the quarry folk.
    Eh, just ignore it.
    -Grey

Master Trainer

Hrm. I think I'll keep going.

Say goodbye, and move on.... And the Vice can go too...

Master Trainer

Alright guys, good job, the Mudslap was a mistake on my part. Keep bouncing around in the Mist!

Kamon, Will-o-Wisp. Stockpile x2.
    Gin, Brickbreak ninja-style. Then Confuse Ray again. Finally Brickbreak again.
    Lex, place a tactical Leech Seed when it's busy with the other poke's. Try to stick it somewhere unreachable, like at the bottom of the neck. Then Brickbreak twice.

Finally, a few subs. Kamon, if you see another Roar of Time coming in the last two actions, use Protect for the team.

Alex and Gin, sub your brickbreaks for Focus Punch if you see that he's not paying attention to one of you (or if he's recharging).

SAFARI ZONE
    AYEUN'S ADVENTURE

Poké Balls
    o

Locale
    Smithy's Mining Facility

Round TWENTY-EIGHT
    You return to the facility only to see something awful has happened! All of its inhabitants lay powerless on the ground, as if they were all... dead. The lights are dim, and the signs of industry have slowed to a crawl.

What's going on!?

Investigate.
    Just leave.

-Grey

SAFARI ZONE
    MELOVEGHOSTS' ADVENTURE

Poké Balls
    ooooooo

Locale
    Platrin Plateau

Caught

Round ONE FIFTY-TWO
    THE GOD OF TIME

You've been getting lucky with the cloud of icy mist guarding you from Dialga's attacks, but your luck can't hold out forever. Dialga, frustrated with the cloud, instead strikes with a ball of fighting energy; he commands is straight down, knocking into Kamon forcefully. It's a good thing the fireslug's no longer a rock type! Gin, meanwhile, takes advantage of Dialga's lack of attention and strikes the dragon with a high-powered focus punch, causing Dialga to angrily roar out; while the dragon is distracted, Alexander attempts to get the best tactical hit in, but only manages to get two leech seeds on the dragon's hindlegs. Kamon pulls himself together after the aura sphere, and smits out a tiny ember that strikes Dialga, burning his steel scales. Dialga furiously pounds his forefeet onto the ground, creating a rupturing earthquake that hits your pokemon for varying levels of damage -- Kamon receiving the brunt.

Kamon struggles with a little dizziness before ultimately pulling himself together long enough to stockpile more energy as Gin leaves the safety of the haze cloud long enough to lull Dialga into an unconscious confusion. With Dialga unsure of its surroundings, this allows Alexander the opportunity to land not one, but two dynamic focus punches!

Dialga snaps out of his confusion long enough to retalliate with a powerful dragon's roar, and Kamon, knowing what to do in this situation, takes point for his two allies and casts a protective barrier around himself. The massive attack is strong, but not strong enough to overtake Kamon's barrier, and eventually dies out. Gin ends the round, knowing that his opponent is immobilized by Roar of Time's powerful recharge time, with another focus punch.

MIST - 120% Eva / 2 rounds

DIALGA

@Pressure
    [IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII 083
    IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII]
    [IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII 153 IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII]
    3% Brn
    2% Seed
    "You are quite good, Trainer."

Issue commands.
    -Grey

SAFARI ZONE
    OSLO'S ADVENTURE

Poké Balls
    ooo

Caught

Locale

Ffeffni Mountain

Round THIRTY-THREE
    You keep your trek going, ignoring the trench-digging ground pokemon until you reach what appears to be the end of the line, with this pokemon leading them into their actions:

Approach the conkeldurr.
    Continue ignoring it.
    -Grey

Master Trainer

Ask the Conkeldurr what's up.

SAFARI ZONE
    OSLO'S ADVENTURE

Poké Balls
    ooo

Caught

Locale

Ffeffni Mountain

Round THIRTY-FOUR
    You approach the head of the trench diggers and ask him what he's doing. He responds with a gruff, raspy voice--

"After nearly a thousand years of peace -- something has happened to one of our head honchos. A few months back, we stopped receiving transmissions from the ice golem, Regice. We fear that he's been captured or killed, so we're digging for our own honcho -- Regirock -- in hopes that we can warn him of this..."

Say good luck and leave.
    Stick around and see if you can help him out.
    -Grey