Quote Originally Posted by Master Rudy View Post
The bottom line? Once Nintendo, Sony and Microsoft release their next systems and we finally get into the next gen of console gaming I think many of us will look past the sales and finally admit just how lackluster the Wii really was.
nope.avi

I've bought and played more Wii games than I have for any of my previous consoles. Granted that was more circumstantial (lolpoor) than intentional, but the fact remains that I've never looked back on a Nintendo console in a bad way, and I sure ain't gonna start with this fun little white box.

Quote Originally Posted by Master Rudy View Post
I just hope that Nintendo doesn't continue this downward trend I'm starting to notice in their consoles. Nintendo may have some of the best first party games in the business but frankly the third party offerings on the Wii have included quite a bit of shovelware :-/
The third-party devs who make that shovelware are more to blame than Nintendo. Only a few devs (Capcom, Retro, Grasshopper, and a few others) have tried to use the Wii's controls and new marketing approach to a pleasing effect instead of just trying to make a quick buck on some shitty Mario Party/Wii Sports ripoff or stupid simulation game.