Finished the league, N and Ghetsis. Decided to dump Sigilyph, it wasn't working out. I could've used him though!

Boris (Emboar) l.57: Flame Charge, Heat Crash, Head Smash, Hammer Arm [Blaze]
Todd (Seismitoad) l.52: Muddy Water, Flail, Dig, Rain Dance [Swift Swim]
Cogg (Cofagrigus) l.53 Will-o-wisp, Hex, Shadowball, Night Shade [Mummy]
Xxiva (Ferrothorn) l.52: Curse, Gyro Ball, Power Whip, Iron Head [Iron Barbs]
Haxorus (Haxorus) l.53: Dragon Dance, Dragon Claw, X-scissor, Rock Slide [Mold Breaker]

Started a new game already Gonna do E4 stuff later, if I feel like it.

Worst member of the team: Even though he got me almost everywhere and he's the highest leveled I gotta say Emboar. A tad to slow for me, although the killer HP makes up for something.

Best member of the team: This time it's pretty hard. Haxorus is the only Dragon I really like (Altaria too, but she's more of a Flying type to me) so he gets a plus. Raindance-swiftswim-Seismitoad gets a mention too. It's not that good of an offensive type, but it's defenses are almost just as good, it's got killer HP and the rainboost makes Muddy Water (or Surf or Hydro Pump) a load heavier. Cofagrigus is a cool pokemon, but I need Calm mind and Energy Ball to really get the best out of him (it's up in late game I know). So since I summerized all my pokemon you know that Ferrothorn gets the trophy! Seriously, it has awesome defenses a good attack stat, great typing and it's worst stat (speed) gets a postive turn with Gyro Ball. Curse really adds up to it's tanking (and pwning-gyro-or-powerwhip-) skills. Iron Barbs + Rocky Helmet is also the best form of secondary damage.

Gonna try some new ones in a jiff