Page 9 of 14 FirstFirst ... 7891011 ... LastLast

Thread: <Game> What Would You Do If...? Version 5 (Approved by The_Missing_Link)

Jedi Hunter Moderator

Default Re: <Game> What Would You Do If...? Version 5 (Approved by The_Missing_Link)

Use it to take over the world.

What would you do if you had the power to reshape the universe?
    1) There's no excuse for laziness, but I'm working on it!
    2) I will live forever or die trying
    3) It's only funny until somebody gets hurt...............then it's hilarious

The hair trigger is back! Moderator

Default Re: <Game> What Would You Do If...? Version 5 (Approved by The_Missing_Link)

I'd use it to eliminate all the terrorists and give the poor countries a fighting chance at getting to prosper in positive ways, in hopes Earth becomes much, much better this way.

What would you do if infomercials stopped airing on TV and their advertised products stopped selling?
    Knight of Time

Legend of Zelda fan for life.

Owner of the Zelda Unown Trophy (2011), the Gamer Unown Trophy (2012), the Hangman Trophy (2014), the Have you played this game? Unown Trophy (2015), and the Hard Worker Trophy (2019)

Discord Handle: Knight of Time#4253

Moderator of GGG since April 2, 2020

I Finnished last Moderator

Wonder where those commercials went but at the same time not wonder why nobody buys those products anymore.

What would you do if you found yourself inside the castle of Super Mario 64?

Jedi Hunter Moderator

Explore the castle and try to avoid the troopers and goombas.

What would you do if you sold a family heirloom for a few dollars and then found out afterwards that the heirloom is actually priceless?

Try to get it back by telling that I changed my mind and it had some emotional value.

What would you do if you were interviewed for the Finnish TV, in English of course?

I guess I'd give an interview, doing my best to answer each question as honestly as I can.

What would you do if someone wanted to sell you a RetroPie console (a Raspberry Pi with several classic emulators and games pre-installed and ready to play)?
    Knight of Time

Owner of the Zelda Unown Trophy (2011), the Gamer Unown Trophy (2012), the Hangman Trophy (2014), the Have you played this game? Unown Trophy (2015), and the Hard Worker Trophy (2019)

Jedi Hunter Moderator

If it has games that I'm interested in playing, I'll attempt to buy it, otherwise I will pass on it.

What would you do if everything you touched turns to chocolate?

Be disgusted because I pretty much 'ate myself out of chocolate' one Christmas.

What would you do if your friend kept saying your hobbies and interests are trivial?

Stop being friends with that person.

What would you do if you asked for a sponge cake for your birthday, and Dennis the Menace came along and gave you an iced cake made with a real sponge (just for the record, there is a Dennis the Menace book I read in my childhood where he celebrated Mr. Wilson's birthday by giving him a sponge cake with chocolate icing covering a real sponge; that book is so funny)?
    Knight of Time

Jedi Hunter Moderator

Since I don't like sponge cake, it wouldn't really effect me so I would just laugh at anyone that tries to take a bite out of it.

What would you do if Nintendo announced that that they are done making Mario games forever?

Ask my mum to make a black kimono for me with a red text on the back saying 'Leave Luck to Hell'. (Nintendo means Leave Luck to Heaven)

What would you do if had 8 arms?

Use them to my advantage when using a computer so that I could do things on it faster (especially typing).

What would you do if you won a lifetime supply of candy?
    Knight of Time

Jedi Hunter Moderator

Assuming it's a brand of candy that I like, keep it and maybe give some away at Halloween. If it's a brand I don't like, than donate the entire supply to charity.

What would you do if Nintendo decided to stop making consoles and only make games, exclusively for gaming quality PCs?

Ask my mum to make a black kimono for me with a red text on the back saying 'Leave BAD Luck to Hell'.

What would you do if TPM had more than one official languages?

I'd still stick with English, as it's my primary language.

What would you do if you were playing a game heavy on exploration and ended up going in circles trying to find the way to a passage you didn't explore yet?
    Knight of Time

Jedi Hunter Moderator

Check online for help. If that doesn't work, give up and maybe try again a few months later.

What would you do if you got to meet The Fonz?

I'd ask him to repair my bicycle.

What would you do if Ash Ketchum's Pikachu broke your bicycle?

Well for starters, I don't have a bicycle, but if I did, I'd be a little upset, and I'd ask Ash to get his Pikachu to be a little more careful around bicycles.

What would you do if you were invited to a wedding but only knew the bridesmaids/groomsmen, and didn't know the bride or groom (presuming the wedding had a bride and groom)?
    Knight of Time

Jedi Hunter Moderator

Unless, I'm doing the bridesmaids/groomsmen a favor (being their date to the wedding) I would skip going to the wedding.

What would you do if you got a chance to become a god of war?

Quote Originally Posted by Knight of Time View Post
    Well for starters, I don't have a bicycle, but if I did, I'd be a little upset, and I'd ask Ash to get his Pikachu to be a little more careful around bicycles.
    Fine reply my friend, and don't be offended, but please note that while you don't have a bicycle Pokemon is also considered fictional. So we can't complain.

Quote Originally Posted by Fett One View Post
    What would you do if you got a chance to become a god of war?
    See how much I can change the world by not agitating any wars, but instead try to make the god of love to love me.

What would you do if you started being very absent-minded?

Jedi Hunter Moderator

Go see a doctor to make sure there's nothing wrong.

What would you do if you gained the power to see peoples deaths before they happen?

Use that power sparingly (that is, only against terrorists and people on death row that were sentenced to death for a serious crime like murder).

What would you do if Nintendo stopped making video games?
    Knight of Time

Try to complete my collection of old Nintendo games, as there wouldn't be any new ones. It's hard for me to imagine Mario on a Microsoft console, for instance.

What would you do if you discovered a gate to the netherworld?

Jedi Hunter Moderator

Assuming the netherworld isn't dangerous, charge people admission to go visit it. If it is dangerous, forget that I ever found it.

What would you do if you got to meet your favorite celebrity but were too shy to speak to him/her?

Use hand signs.

What would you do if you started becoming infatuated extremely easily?

Jedi Hunter Moderator

Probably be afraid to leave the house.

What would you do if you got sucked into the world of Jumanji?

Ride an elephant.

What would you do if you found yourself in the middle of a battle between Legendary Pokemon?

Jedi Hunter Moderator

Try to catch them.

What would you do if someone offered you a million dollars to pretend to be their pet?

Ask for further information about the deal, what it means to be their pet, and then perhaps accept.

What would you do if you had a dream about tomorrow's lottery numbers?

Jedi Hunter Moderator

Play the numbers and hope the dream was right.

What would you do if you developed super hearing like Daredevil but couldn't control it?

Get earmuffs.

What would you do if you obtained a Geass?

Jedi Hunter Moderator

Use it for my personal gain.

What would you do if your favorite show received a revival only to be canceled after one episode?

Start a protest in front of the TV station.

What would you do if you met Kamesennin (Master Roshi)?

Ask him to teach me martial arts I guess.

What would you do if the local grocery store was out of your favorite foods?
    Knight of Time

Jedi Hunter Moderator

Try a different store.

What would you do if your favorite food became illegal?

I don't exactly have a favourite food, but when it comes to snacks I do have some preferences. Something between rioting and being happy I have one less snack fattening me.

What would you do if unhealthy food became healthy and healthy food became unhealthy?

Eat the unhealthy food more often, and avoid the healthy food as much as possible.

What would you do if you saw police officers committing a crime, rather than trying to stop one?
    Knight of Time

Jedi Hunter Moderator

Walk away so they don't see me and then make an anonymous phone call to the police and hope I spoke to a honest cop.

What would you do if you were given an opportunity to live on the moon?

Gaze back to the earth in constant longing while building my own colony named... Moon Kingdom.

What would you do if you were thrown into Bob-Omb Battlefield?

Try to find the good Bob-Ombs as quickly as possible, to see if they can help me diffuse all the evil Bob-Ombs.

What would you do if there was a zombie invasion in your neighborhood that made all the zombies fall mindlessly in love with you (like in the Archie's Weird Mysteries episode Zombies of Love)?
    Knight of Time