I'm a little confused about the way raising a Pokemon works in Gen V. Well I got everyone calculated for the next time I play Pokemon XD Gale of Darkness to have them at the base EXP Points for level 60 and when I finish Orre Colosseum, I'll do a test of Altaria and Zangoose as they are in the Erractic Experience Group that it takes more EXP Points for them to reach level 69 to 70 than it does for them to reach level 99 to 100 as I studied up on that and wrote the Poke list to post all over my blue wall but the thing that baffled me when I read about gen V, was that it said [QUOTE originally posted by Bulbapedia] In Generation V the amount of experience gained is dependent on both Pokémon's levels: the higher the defeated opponent's level is compared to the user, the more experience points the user will gain.

Several other things can affect the gain of experience. If more than one Pokémon is sent into battle, the gained experience calculated by the above calculation will be divided by how many were sent into battle. Note that in Generation V the Pokémon's own level is taken into account after dividing experience, meaning lower level Pokémon will get more experience than higher level Pokémon.[/QUOTE]

I watched this youtube video and a Tepig defeated a Snivy. Both were at level 5 and Tepig earned 69 EXP Points. When I go to the EXP Point calculator on Psypoke for 5th gen Pokemon, it'll say "Invalid Base EXP Stat. Link to the youtube video is http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xAv3o55O6XI but of course if you have Pokemon Black and White you can experiment this in your game. I don't have it so I'm looking it up.

Could this be the reason it says something like this and if Mt. Battle were created again in the later Pokemon games as for a remake of Pokemon Colosseum or Pokemon XD Gale of Darkness, the calculations I posted on my wall for 435,632 EXP Points for Pokemon Colosseum and for 523,876 EXP Points for Pokemon XD Gale of Darkness will no longer be in effect?