Thread: The Fanfiction Hall of Fame

Hybrid View

i ♥ f a n f i c f o r u m Master Trainer
    Master Trainer

Default Re: The Fanfiction Hall of Fame, 3rd Biannual Election - Voting Phase

To be honest, rating fanfics was fun but very time consuming. I don't remember many of the fics I read, and a lot of the fics that ended up getting 5 stars were nothing comapred to the quality of the fics on this forum

But I'm glad my rating made you happy Chris! To be honest, I can't remember rating your fic but I'm sure it was good :-)

♥ Funeral for a Friend . Opeth . Faith No More . Dream Theater ♥
    Unown ! Award (2008) for Amazing Comback!
    Unown S Award (2009) for Smile
    2009 Silver Pencils:
    Best Poem (All I Can Say About You) | Best Plot Twist (Full Moon) | Best Contributor | Queen of Fanfic | TPM Addict

Quote Originally Posted by shazza View Post
    Mt. Moon gives me that similar feeling I used to get when I would wake up first thing in the morning as an 11/12 year old and get excited about browsing TPM.

Master Trainer
    Master Trainer

Well chapter one was the length of what you just posted. It was bad. Bad. Bad.

Show-Off
    Contest fic
    *Chapter 37 up*
    Posted September 22nd, 2013

I Finnished last Moderator

To me, it's a tie between PancaKe and mistysakura. Both of them gave me feedback in the Poetry Corner. However, my vote went for mistysakura because she has helped me out even more.