Thread: Legal Free Anime Links

Beginning Trainer
    Beginning Trainer

Lightbulb Legal Free Anime Links

greetings and salutations everyone! I wish to offer my aid in making your anime experience more diverse and enjoyable!

Now first a question. When is piracy not piracy? When its available for free with the creators permission ^_^
    I shall now provide links to some grand sources of animeness~

http://www.crunchyroll.com/ originally one of those pirates of anime, crunchyroll after facing legalness decided not to just close down and instead took crazy action! They bought the rights to subbed anime showing and let peoples watch subbed anime for free on their website~
    They have a wide range of anime and its all free~
    the catch? well no dubbed anime, very little older material and any super recent titles (like episodes within a month) are paying member only. Despite that it has a free section large enough to keep someone busy for months on end 8D
    Also they have become so grand that they are actually commisioning studios to MAKE specific anime titles for them. (wiki them for more info)

http://www.hulu.com/
    Alot of telavision stations and other broadcasting groups like to post their episodes online for people to maybe watch a few episodes which will maybe get them into the show, let them catch a missed episode or entice them into buying the dvd version.
    Soooo a website came along which is owned by six or so different companies who will post up all of these streamed videos for your enjoyment ^^
    It has a load of fun anime such as nerima daikon brothers and a number of american telavision shows and (oddly enough) korean drama's.

http://www.shonensunday.com/series/rinne/
    And lastly a semi reliable source for manga~ Manga companies such as this will on occasion post up material from their mangas for people to view legally! In the case of this perticular one it is revealing the last thirty chapters of the manga Rin-Ne (from the person who brought us urasai yatsura, ranma 1/2 and inuyasha) that have been translated into english.

It might not be much but with these links you can view and enjoy anime and manga for free without legal troubles and have fun! ^^ (now if only i could find something as reliable for video games ^^; )

The real Shonta Moderator

Default Re: Legal Free Anime Links

I'm pretty sure the first two are well-known, dude. I'm not sure about the third one though.

Crunchyroll does offer dubs of some licensed anime, like Eureka Seven and Code Geass.

But because of the insistence of Hulu and Crunchyroll to pay for their anime (Hulu started making Hulu Plus mandatory for the newest anime), I'll have to take the less legal route. Viva Bittorrent!
    Random Quote:
    "Well-behaved women seldom make history." ~ Laurel Thatcher Ulrich

My XBox Live gamertag is gleameyes26. Feel free to add me!

Vote for your favorite fanmade video game lyricshere!

Beginning Trainer
    Beginning Trainer

yeaaaaah~ but i figured i would go ahead and mention the totally legal links since not everyone is aware of them since some people are sticklers about unillegal content (and since according to the rules one cannot get away with posting up lengths for pirateys)

though its nice to hear that crunchy has some dubbedness ^^ *usually just uses it to power watch gintamas 200 something episodes now and then*

~HOPES AND DREAMS~ Elite Trainer
    Elite Trainer

Nice post! I didn't really know about crunchyroll :x I guess I'm out of the loop XD

.: Ben + Brandy :.
    .: September 14th 2012 :.

The cult of personality..... Elite Trainer
    Elite Trainer

Interesting.....might have to check out Crunchy Roll myself at some point. Offhand do you know if they have Slayers Evolution-R on there? Frankly I'd prefer it dubbed since it's always been one of the better English dubs out there but you know what they say: can't always get what you want.

Also in regards to manga try checking out Manga Fox ^_~
    http://www.mangafox.com/
    TPM's self proclaimed firearms expert, former RPG mod, occassional smartass and all around enigmatic wonder ^_~
    3DS Friend Code: 3196 4256 7846
    XBL: Enigma1985 NYJ
    Steam: enigmaticwonder
    FF.net: https://www.fanfiction.net/~enigmaticwonder85

Stay your blade from the flesh of an innocent.
    Hide in plain sight.
    Never compromise the Brotherhood.
    Nothing is true, everything is permitted.
    -The Assassin's Creed

Quote Originally Posted by Master Rudy View Post
    Interesting.....might have to check out Crunchy Roll myself at some point. Offhand do you know if they have Slayers Evolution-R on there? Frankly I'd prefer it dubbed since it's always been one of the better English dubs out there but you know what they say: can't always get what you want.[/url]
    I think all the Slayers seasons are on Hulu.
    Last edited by classy_cat18; 27th October 2011 at 11:01 AM.
    Random Quote:

Beginning Trainer
    Beginning Trainer

hope you two find them enjoyable ^^

and i think it was all except for that latest slayers series with the small pokemon plushie (its scary how freakishly long that series story is across manga, anime and novel ^^; )

Thread Killer Elite Trainer
    Elite Trainer

WTB free Bleach anime online streaming

Crunchyroll's good for Naruto mostly not sure what other series they have

Beginning Trainer
    Beginning Trainer

quite a number of recent series as i recall XD pretty much nothing past three years ago though which is when they started purchasing rights for suchness (any anime like naruto, gintama and suchness which had episodes before that and is still going moved ahead) i know they have things like toriko and one piece and even more obscure ones like natsume yujincho and nichijou and ika masume so i think its worth looking

Hulu has Toriko and One Piece, not Crunchyroll. But they did have some of the Gundam series, including Mobile Suit Gundam.

EDIT: Just found out they have Angelic Layer. Whoo-hoo!
    Last edited by classy_cat18; 27th October 2011 at 01:56 PM.
    Random Quote:

Beginning Trainer
    Beginning Trainer

angelic layer is a fun series XD though a bit to slow paced for my tastes
    suposedly chobbits was a spin-off of it