Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Wolfsong Vs. Cynder Ref - DarkestLight

Rawr! Advanced Trainer
    Advanced Trainer

Default Re: Wolfsong Vs. Cynder Ref - DarkestLight

Let's go plain and simple - Brave Bird, then if you have the energy to go ahead and use Steel Wing. Then chill.

Veteran Trainer
    Veteran Trainer

Okay McGee, start with double team. Follow that up with a heat wave when she comes in close for the steel wing then relax.
    Silver Wolf
    Amy's Links

Adoptees, Captees, Expedia, & Plushies
    Recent Success: Christopher Redman (12-16-11)

Got CSI?
    Thanks to froggy_freek at lj for the icon

2 hot to hold, 2 cold to fold Veteran Trainer
    Veteran Trainer

Wolf's Paw!

===Stipulations===

We send our first pokemon to the ref and they will determine who attacks first.
    Banned moves: Rest, Attract, Toxic, Perish song, and Destiny Bond
    Arena: The Wolf’s Paw arena: Located in the middle of a grassy field is the arena in the shape of a Wolf’s Paw Print. The heel of the paw is filled with tall grass and trees. The first toe is a mixture of sand and dirt. The second toe is made up of ice. The third toe is water and the fourth is lava. Each of the claws is a small rock formation but the first one has a cave. This is den of the local wolf pack. There are three of them the Alpha (White) Beta (black) and Omega (silver). Most of the time they will leave you alone. This changes if you disturb them too much. Then one of them will come down and attack. For example, an occasional earthquake while might irritate them but they’ll let it slide. However constant use may cause one of them come down and attack for 5 hp damage. However, for every five rounds there is a small chance (5%) that the wolves might give a blessing. If the Omega appears (75% of that 5%) all pokemon on the field regain 10 energy points. If the Beta appears (24% of the 5%) all pokemon on the field gain 10 Health points. If the alpha appears (1% chance of the 5%) all pokemon gain both 10 health points and 10 energy points.

===Battlers===

===Round 12===

That fire creating thing McGee did was getting old fast. Ep knew it had to be countered. With but a second flap, she once again climbed toward the light. Spinning in flight, she swooped down-eager to smash it to bits. However, her aim was faulty, as she swan dived through a clone of the Vibrava. Her landing was anything but graceful, and as she rolled through the underbrush-she caught glimpses of 4 Vibrava staring her down.

Mc: -3E 3 cl.~~ Ep: -10E

Lower than he'd like to be for his next move, McGee watched. Ep righted herself and hobbled over, having hurt her foot in that attempt. She shook it out and then snapped at a Vibrava, before hammering its imaginary skull in with a steel wing. As her blade like appendage cut through the figment, a swath fo heat came from all directions, incineratring her ability to focus. She cawed and ran in circles, to McGee's amusement.

Mc: -8E ~~ Ep: -5E/-16H

Well, Ep is preoccupied with melting skin, giving McGee and his clone some quality peace and quiet.

Mc: La ~~ Ep: +6E

===End Stats===

Wolfy

i Judge your entertainment!
    Entertaining quotes!
    From textsfromlastnight.com:

(518): I legitimately just tried to piss above my head. I got to my chest at highest. There's piss everywhere.

(801): I can't help but be optimistic. I'm like a ball of slutty sunshine.

Veteran Trainer
    Veteran Trainer

Relax until you get enough energy back and then follow up with dragonbreath and ominous wind.
    Silver Wolf
    Amy's Links

Got CSI?

Rawr! Advanced Trainer
    Advanced Trainer

Ooops, forgot about this. Uhh, let's go with a combo while it's resting:

Drill Peck + Brave Bird + Fury Attack

(So use Brave Bird with the added power of Drill Peck, and then after the fist hit use Fury attack along with the Drill Peck to do more damage)

Veteran Trainer

Wolf's Paw!

===Stipulations===

Arena: The Wolf’s Paw arena: Located in the middle of a grassy field is the arena in the shape of a Wolf’s Paw Print. The heel of the paw is filled with tall grass and trees. The first toe is a mixture of sand and dirt. The second toe is made up of ice. The third toe is water and the fourth is lava. Each of the claws is a small rock formation but the first one has a cave. This is den of the local wolf pack. There are three of them the Alpha (White) Beta (black) and Omega (silver). Most of the time they will leave you alone. This changes if you disturb them too much. Then one of them will come down and attack. For example, an occasional earthquake while might irritate them but they’ll let it slide. However constant use may cause one of them come down and attack for 5 hp damage. However, for every five rounds there is a small chance (5%) that the wolves might give a blessing. If the Omega appears (75% of that 5%) all pokemon on the field regain 10 energy points. If the Beta appears (24% of the 5%) all pokemon on the field gain 10 Health points. If the alpha appears (1% chance of the 5%) all pokemon gain both 10 health points and 10 energy points.

===Battlers===

===Round 13===

There was no way that dragonmoth was leaving this arena before her! Ep sqwaked as all metal bird do, and shoved herself into a barrage of fury. Her intent was for exceeding her ability, as she crashed into the Dragon with all her might. That nasty beak did a bit of damage, but her bravado was lacking in oomph.

Mc: -18H ~~ Ep: -12E

Completely defenseless, Ep fell back. Her feet didn't move fast enough-a stream of fire snaked under and gave her a nasty burn to accompany her overheated exoskeleton. She hissed in misery and fanned the flames with her wingbeats.

Mc: -4E ~~ Ep: -3H

EP managed to put the flames out, but now her very wingbeats were haunting her. They seemed to swirl and billow around her giving her more reason to feel pain! This forest was just too weird and dark and creepy!

Mc: -8E ~~ Ep: -5H

===End Stats===

Cynder

Entertaining quotes!

(518): I legitimately just tried to piss above my head. I got to my chest at highest. There's piss everywhere.

Veteran Trainer

Cynder I see you!!!

Entertaining quotes!

Rawr! Advanced Trainer
    Advanced Trainer

Le whoops, didn't notice you'd reffed xD

Hmm, since nothing else seems to work, take out your Frustration on the 'lil bug! Then go with Roost and finish off by Chilling.

Veteran Trainer
    Veteran Trainer

McGee, wait till that skarmory gets close and then hit her with a point blank supersonic. THen relax. Hopefully, the confusion will prevent her from using roost. Finish with dragonbreath unless Epsilon was successful in using roost and in that case use heat wave instead.
    Silver Wolf
    Amy's Links

Got CSI?

Veteran Trainer

Wolf's Paw!

===Stipulations===

===Battlers===

===Round 14==

After the strange break, we continue the battle at hand. The metallic bird tries to blitz the dragon, completely frustrated by the fact that he was still alive. Not to be deterred, the dragon threw out a series of cries that enveloped Ep's ears.

Mc: -3E/-10H ~~ Ep: -6E Cfn

Ep backed off, disturbed and confused. Flapping around in anger, Ep was unable to focus. This gave McGee a very critical resting moment.

Mc: +6E ~~ Ep: @_@

Ep still stumbled around, unable to focus on attacking. She sqwaked in anguish, not because of her inability, but of the searing flame that graced her wingspan. McGee smiled, glad the fire of its ancestors did some damage.

Mc: -4E ~~ Ep: @_@-7H

===End Stats===

wOLF

Entertaining quotes!

Veteran Trainer
    Veteran Trainer

Nic work McGee. Start off by relaxing once more. Then follow up with another dragonbreath unless a successful roost was used and in that case use heat wave instead. Finally finish up wiht rock tomb.
    Silver Wolf
    Amy's Links

Got CSI?

Rawr! Advanced Trainer
    Advanced Trainer

DIE DIE DIE xD

Alright then, since it's not complying with our plans, immobilise it with Attract. Then hit it with Brave Brd, using as much energy as you can muster, then relax.

Veteran Trainer

Wolf's Paw!

===Stipulations===

===Battlers===

===Round 15===

These two fliers were really proving that they could survive most anything. McGee gasped for breath, knowing that any time sitting around had to be used in a crucial moment. Howeve,r as he looked over to Ep, he had to fight to see the enemy through the glittering beauty of smooth metal curves. Awww crap. Attracted he was.

Mc: +6E Atr (50) ~~ Ep: -2E

McGee scattered around, trying to focus on how best to get Ep to notice him. I guess his wish came with a hefty price, as she careened into him with such a rocketlike force, it left him dazed and confused.

Mc: -17H (35) ~~ Ep: -12E/-4H

Stuck and stunned, Ep took a moment to breath. She would need a moment more. But not McGee. McGee felt this was tough love. SO he'd show her. With a slam against the ground, he forced some rocks to pin the flightless metal construct down for the moment. SHE WOULD LOVE HIM!

Mc: -4E (30)~~ Ep: -7H

Well now. Who is this? Looks like the Omega Wolf! Both Pokemon get a boost in energy, how fortunate.

===End Stats===

Cyn

Entertaining quotes!

Rawr! Advanced Trainer
    Advanced Trainer

Relax, and act hurt. MAKE HIM FEEL GUILTY! Then when his guard's down, hit him with a combo of Icy Wind and Drill Peck! That's what he gets for being mean >: D

Veteran Trainer
    Veteran Trainer

Okay McGee, start by captivating her. Then impress her with a combined quick attack dragon pulse combo.
    Silver Wolf
    Amy's Links

Got CSI?

Veteran Trainer

Wolf's Paw!

===Stipulations===

===Battlers===

===Round 16===

Ep followed her instructions to the letter-falling flat to the ground in a heap. McGee looked at his muse, and then pondered if she was actually ok. He dashed over and lifted her beak up, so he could look into her eyes. Ep wasn't expeting that, and somehow was captivated that this foe was so caught up in trickey that it slightly backfired on her!

Mc: -3E (25) ~~ Ep: +6E -2SpA

However, you can't spell Captivation without Captive. And Ep was no captive. She flung her bladelike wings out, and righted herself in a hurry. McGee stared on with wonder, right as a chilling blast struck him from the west. As he cringed, Ep went for the kill-hammering her beak many a time into his head.

Mc: -16H ~~ Ep: -10E

After a greatly drawn out battle, Epsilon stands tall. Though, Wolfsong seems undeterred.

===End Stats===

Wolfy release and attack!

Entertaining quotes!

Veteran Trainer
    Veteran Trainer

McGee, you've more than earned your evolution. All right, Calvo, you're up. Clavo Cruz is my male Dusknoir with the Pressure ability. Start with ominous wind. Follow that up with charge beam and finish with Shadow Sneak.
    Silver Wolf
    Amy's Links

Got CSI?

Rawr! Advanced Trainer
    Advanced Trainer

Alright Ep, you did awesome! Just use Sandstorm, and on the off chance that you're till able to do so, use Metal Sound.

Veteran Trainer

Wolf's Paw!

===Stipulations===

===Battlers===

===Round 16===

Epsilon cawed quietly, as Wolfsong released her last challenger. Out from the shadows appeared a huge ghost-one who was ready for battle. It opened its chest cavity, revealing energies not yet describable in this world. Those energies swirled outside and struck Ep. Ep flapped incessantly as she fell over, causing a rousing surge of sand to surge up. (-1)

CC: -6E ~~ Ep: -6E/-6H
    Sand: 5 act.

The second move of Clavo's were the last Ep would see. A beam of electricity, aimed right at her temple. Yipe. (-1)

CC: -5E +SpA~~ Ep: -10H

And now we are down to the final two!

===End Stats===

Cyn release and attack

Entertaining quotes!

Rawr! Advanced Trainer
    Advanced Trainer

I shall send out my male Lillipup, Gulliver, with Vital Spirit!

Alright, this big ghostie ain't going to be easy to beat. Start off with a Snarl to show this guy where it's at, then use Shadow Ball, and finish up with a good ol' Crunch!

Veteran Trainer
    Veteran Trainer

Okay Clavo, start things off with a will-o-wisp. Follow that up with a confuse ray. Finally finish things off with focus blast.
    Silver Wolf
    Amy's Links

Got CSI?

Veteran Trainer

Wolf's Paw!

===Stipulations===

===Battlers===

===Round 17===

Up for the challenge, Cynder releases her final Pokemon in this battleground. A spry young pup yips in agreement, as Clavo prepares. He creates a small flame and bounces it from hand to hand, before flinging it at Gull. Unsure what exactly he was up against-Gulliver just Snarled when the flames singed his beard.(-1, -1)

CC: -2E/-6H -SpA ~~ Gu: -5E Brn

Clavo, however large he was, was definitely not the fastest foe. Gulliver took advantage of this magnificently. He dashed in, firing off a Shadowball to give himself cover! Clavo threw a blast in response to the strike, but the beam flew off course.. (-1,-1)

CC: -3E/-16H ~~ Gu: -10E

Damage was damage. Gulliver surges once more and bit down on the tail end of Clavo. Clavo rises up in pain, but it also allows Clavo to turn and position open palms right above Gulliver.

The ground indented with the power of the blast released to dislodge his grip! (-1,-1)

CC: -10E/-16H ~~ Gu: -10E/-20H

The sandstorm ends, giving both a bit of a reprieve

===End Stats===

Wolfy

Entertaining quotes!

Rawr! Advanced Trainer
    Advanced Trainer

Uhh, Darkly? Snarl should have lowered Clavo's Special attack and I don't see that on the final stats ^^;

Veteran Trainer

Its there. I didn't post it, my fault. Its in the mid round statistics

Entertaining quotes!

Veteran Trainer
    Veteran Trainer

Okay Clavo, start things off with a mud slap. Follow that up with rock tomb and finish with bulldoze
    Silver Wolf
    Amy's Links

Got CSI?

Rawr! Advanced Trainer
    Advanced Trainer

Accuracy reductions aren't fun, so Dig under ground. Then use Work up, and as soon as you hear the rocks hit the ground Dig upwards as quickly as you can and attack with Crunch from behind.

Veteran Trainer

Wolf's Paw!

===Stipulations===

===Battlers===

===Round 18===

Gulliver, being the spry young pup he is, spies the ghost trying to be clever. As the adage goes, he ain't afraid of no ghost He immediately begins to dig, and vanishes before Clavo is able to flick some mud his way. Clavo floats over the hole, and frowns. No one wants to ever play with him!(-1)

CC: -3E ~~ Gu: -5E

The sands from before finally fall to the wayside, and Clavo waits patiently to see the pup come up. He can hear it down below, barking and getting all sorts of worked up. The heck is it doing down there?(-1)

CC: o.o.. ~~ Gu: -5E +1Atk/Def

Well, the forces that be confused Gulliver. With no stones hitting the ground, Gulliver was not sure when to reapproach. Clavo smirked, and placed both hands down on the ground, near the hole. Welling the energy up, Clavo forced the ground to shift and move-giving Glover a mean shake up. Thinking that was his signal, Gulliver surged upward and slammed into Clavo. They fell backwards, and Clavo threw the dog off.(-1)

CC: -7E/-8H ~~ Gu: -5E/-14H -Spd

===End Stats===

Cyncyn!

Entertaining quotes!

Rawr! Advanced Trainer
    Advanced Trainer

Alright, begin with Odour Sleuth to find this ghostie, then hit him with Facade. Twice.

Veteran Trainer
    Veteran Trainer

Okay Clavo, start with confuse ray and try to launch it before Gulliver can use odor sluth. Follow that up with focus blast and finish with brick break
    Silver Wolf
    Amy's Links

Got CSI?

Veteran Trainer

Wolf's Paw!

===Stipulations===

===Battlers===

===Round 19===

Even being tossed off, Gulliver keeps the ace of the battle high with a deep breath and a tail wag, Clavo, unsure what that was eve about, hurridly tosses a ball of confusion at the pup. It does the trick, and Glulliver starts chasing his tail.(-1)

CC: -3E OS ~~ Gu: -4E Cfn

Undeterred by the confused one, Clavo takes time to focus a massive sphere of energy. As Gulliver finally stops to catch his breath, he is struck powerfully. The Focus Blast throws the pup far, almost clear to a new section of the Wolf's paw.(-1)

CC: -10E ~~ Gu: @_@ -24H

Gulliver looks up from its landing spot. The confusion that blinded his last few moments was pretty gone now, and he could still see Clavo. She ran back down the field and collided with Clavo full force! Clavo punches the dog off in retaliation, but feels a bit woosy after the contact.(-1)

CC: -6E/-14H ~~ Gu: -8E/-14H

===End Stats===

Wolfy

Entertaining quotes!

Veteran Trainer
    Veteran Trainer

Now Clavo, follow that up with an icy wind. Then use earthquake and finish with brick break. IF at any time it digs down, use an earthquake instead.
    Silver Wolf
    Amy's Links

Got CSI?

Rawr! Advanced Trainer
    Advanced Trainer

Okay Gulliver - let's go out with a bang! Finish up with a combo of Reversal, Crunch and Shadow ball - so hit it with Reversal first, and whilst still in contact use Crunch, and whilst you're still holding on to him hit him with the close range Shadow Ball. You did well little buddy!

(If Odour Sleuth isn't still in effect, switch the Reversal to Aerial Ace)

Veteran Trainer

Wolf's Paw!

===Stipulations===

===Battlers===

===Round 20===

Now is the time of the match where every big gun comes out. Gulliver charges forth, ready to end Clavo. Clavo greets Gulliver with open arms as the pup careens into him with all the force he can muster. A chilling wind greets the pup, but he slams Clavo down on his back. With Calvo pinned down and the wind slamming on his face, Gulliver crunches down on the phantom's chest. Clavo hisses in pain and throws Gulliver up, only to see a sphere of hate leave the jaws of the pup, and careen right into his wounded chest. (-1)

CC: -3E/-40H ~~ Gu: -30E/-4H

Gulliver lands, panting. But he's survived by the skin of his teeth

===End Stats===

Cynder pulls out all the stops to win this match!

Cynder wins 12 points.
    Wolfsong wins 6 points
    Hell of a match ladies.
    12 to me and I'm done.

Entertaining quotes!

Veteran Trainer
    Veteran Trainer

Thanks for reffing DL. Great battle Cynder. Maybe we can have another sometime soon
    Silver Wolf
    Amy's Links

Got CSI?

Rawr! Advanced Trainer
    Advanced Trainer

Yeah, thanks for reffing DL, and this was a great battle! I'd be happy to do it again :3