Thread: Sharing My Fic Further

I Finnished last Moderator

Default Sharing My Fic Further

So, as you can see, the English translation of my horrible 'Original Fiction' MAIDS OF MIGHT has been finished. Now I want your opinions on a few things.

I've been planning to share my Fic on Facebook. Both the original Finnish version and the English translation. What do you think of that idea? It's 'Original Fiction', so there shouldn't be copyright problems, although it's a parody of LOTR and several other sources as well, I have to admit.

I even could make an offical Facebook Fanpage, one which people could 'like' on Facebook. But I don't know about that. Has anyone thought of doing that to their own fic before?

Finally, also Wikia.com seems like a cool option. I have a temptation to start a Wikia for my work. However, for one thing that's a lot of work. Secondly, aren't the fans of a writing, game or anything that are supposed to create the wikia, not the original author.

Any help would be appreciated, thanks in advance.

~HOPES AND DREAMS~ Elite Trainer
    Elite Trainer

Default Re: Sharing My Fic Further

A facebook fan page would be awesome imo I should check out your fic actually. I know what its like to get 0 feedback so I'll help you out ;D

.: Ben + Brandy :.
    .: September 14th 2012 :.

I Finnished last Moderator

Default Re: Sharing My Fic Further

I'll remember that, Asilynne!

In any case, I could provide the link since it has fallen.

MAIDS OF MIGHT at TPM

I have also split the story in three parts and already published two first of them in Facebook. Note that they are in Finnish, but the plot is the same and there are only a few things I have changed to make the translation easier. So you actually can pretend you know perfect Finnish and reply there if you're my friend in Facebook!